Squirtle102
8th June 2009, 10:33 PM
Vote and explain.

Rules: -no double posting

-no spamming

-no smilies (except Pokemon ones)

Dragodynamite
8th June 2009, 10:35 PM
Because Pearl is better and they just dont understand it.

Way awesome thread dude.

derekkoch
8th June 2009, 10:38 PM
well actually i like it more because a pearl is like and old lady thing and a diamond is good with everything...and apparently everything includes pokemon

but i guess i'll vote dialga

Gloomshrub
8th June 2009, 10:45 PM
I don't. This thread makes no sense.

muumajii23
8th June 2009, 11:24 PM
You know... there, for some strange reason, may be more than ONE opinion on the matter...

Gelu
8th June 2009, 11:27 PM
I like Pearl better than Diamond. This thread doesn't make much sense to those who have only one version of the two.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
8th June 2009, 11:33 PM
Definitely has to be Dialga for me! I'm gonna be a stereotypical guy here, and say the box art for Diamond is blue, whereas the Pearl is girly pink! j/k ;)

Miles "Tails" Prower
8th June 2009, 11:39 PM
I like Dialga loads more than Palkia, and have ever seance the first art of them were released. Call me perverted, but Palkia looks... Phallic...
Aside from that, I like the name Diamond better, reminds of those old pirated games.
And of course the wild Pokemon differences. Though unlike R/S there were far fewer differences between both versions. Kind of disappointing actually.

Dragon Rules
9th June 2009, 12:09 AM
Pearl's way better than Diamond, this thread doesn't make sense...

Black Diaruga
9th June 2009, 12:18 AM
I have both games, they are equally good, the only difference are the obtainable Pokémon.
However, my "main" game before Platinum came out was Diamond, since I restarted Pearl to SR for a Palkia.

mxe567
9th June 2009, 12:35 AM
I liked Dialga more than Palkia...yea that's basically it :)

Emo_Kirlia
9th June 2009, 12:56 AM
Pearl is better dude! You can catch better Pokemon like Bagon. I don't like how people argue over Dialga vs. Palkia. Of course you can usually OHKO an Palkia with Dialga's Roar of Time, but that's such a noobish thing to do using Roar of Time right off the bat. I allways laugh when people do that on PBR Wi-Fi.

Emerald 2006
9th June 2009, 1:29 AM
Dialga's Awesome. 'Nuff said.

sphealmaster9000
9th June 2009, 3:07 AM
But.... Palkia is better then dialga, and the exclusive pokemon are better... the only differances in the games tip in pearls favor. this thread is wrong.

Lucariofan-atic
10th June 2009, 4:04 AM
Palkia is better than Dialga for me.
i vote for Palkia :P

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
10th June 2009, 4:11 AM
Didn't you already make the exact opposite of this thread? And wouldn't it have just been easier to say DO YOU LIKE DIAMOND OR PEARL BETTER AND WHY ?

Anyway, I like Diamond, because it's the only one of the two that I have.

GalladeTheGreat
10th June 2009, 4:39 AM
Diagla and its awesome.

Blivsey
10th June 2009, 3:59 PM
Because, in my opinion:

Murkrow line > Misdreavus line
Cranidos line > Shieldon line
Stunky < Glameow
Skuntank > Purugly
Dialga > Palkia

Similar story with Nat. Dex Pok&#233;s, for the most part. Matter of opinion, though.

ShinyFufu
10th June 2009, 4:12 PM
Is anyone else loling at the last rule of the first post?

Kyogre35
10th June 2009, 8:56 PM
I like Dialga more than Palkia...I also like Diamond more than Pearl...but what did he try to say? He seriously needs to learn English...

Is anyone else loling at the last rule of the first post?

^^That's hilarious...

Squirtle102
10th June 2009, 10:51 PM
Remember one of my other threads are Why You Like Pearl More Than Diamond.

Short Wing
11th June 2009, 12:33 AM
I preferred Diamond to Pearl mainly because I liked Dialga's design to Palkia, and my cousin chose to play Pearl, so I was left with Diamond, and I liked the version that I got.

Atari
11th June 2009, 12:47 AM
The type of mineral it is named after...? There aren't many viable differences, aside from the version-exclusive Pokemon.

ungulateman
11th June 2009, 12:51 PM
Because I enjoy posting useless threads that bash on a Pokemon game that is almost identical to the other game because I'm a terrible troll.

Escape Reality
13th June 2009, 4:42 PM
i like diamond for dialga. i like the way dialga looks better than palkia, but i'd say palkia is a bit stronger and has less weaknesses. also, i like my copy of diamond better than my pearl because it has over half the pokemon from the pokedex (or an evo form) plus a lot of rare shinies and over 60 level 100s... ;)

The Dean of Suds
13th June 2009, 10:30 PM
Wouldn't it have been smarter to make a diamond vs. pearl thread?

-Dark-Knight-
20th June 2009, 9:59 AM
Because of Dialga. Dialga ftw!

foxyman1167
24th June 2009, 4:39 PM
Water/Dragon is a much better dualtype than Steel/Dragon. Pearl for me.

Screeling
25th June 2009, 11:19 PM
I prefer Pearl, but then again, that might just be because thats the one I have, and I got it for free.