PDA

View Full Version : Whisper in the Night - The Hellhounds Fan Club

Mr. Joker
9th June 2009, 4:01 AM
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/139/d/6/At_night____by_dukacia.jpg
The Hellhounds Fan Club!

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/Houndour.png

Houndour (デルビル Delvil)
Physiology: Houndour is a dog-like Pokémon with short, black fur. It has a red underbelly and snout. Houndour has short, pointed ears and tail. There are white bands on Houndour's ankles and back. Houndour appears to have a skull on its forehead and ribs on its back. Houndour might be distantly related to Growlithe since both of them are canine Pokémon, are both Fire-types, are in the same egg group, and grow at the same rate.// Special abilities: Houndour is capable of various Dark- and Fire-type attacks (including the rarely known Beat Up attack). Houndour can also use a couple of Poison-type damaging moves and Thunder Fang. Houndour hunting packs show off unparalleled teamwork..// Behavior: Houndour normally travel in packs. They are very protective of one another and will not abandon any of its pack if they are hurt.

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/Houndoom1.png
Houndoom (ヘルガー Hellgar)
Physiology: Houndoom has a taller build than its predecessor, Houndour. There are two white bands at each of Houndoom's ankles instead of just one, as well as three bands on it's back instead of two. Houndoom has a long, skinny tail that ends in an arrow-head. It appears to have a collar with a small skull pendant and a pair of curled horns, but no discernible ears.// Special abilities: Houndoom's abilities are the same as Houndour's, only stronger. As a matter of fact, legends claim that anyone that gets burned by Houndoom's Fire attacks will never be healed and that Houndoom's howling was once claimed to be the call of the Grim Reaper. Its fire comes from toxins burning in its gut, this also gives its fire a foul odor.// Behavior: Houndoom are generally very protective, alert, head strong, intelligent, and very focused. They can be overly aggressive, but only to protect themselves, their young, their territory, or their owner. However, when properly trained, they can be extremely loyal, loving, and caring Pokémon, as well as very good pets.

If you haven't Relised yet,
This is the Houndour and
Houndoom Fan Club. Due
to legend I have called this
the Hellhound Fan Club. Now
before we can get to the fun
we have some Rules.

1. Have Fun
2. In your First Post, Houndour and Houndoom Must be in the color Black, this is here so I know that you have read the rules.
3. Please Discuss Houndoom, Houndour. I don't have a problem with you talking about something a little offtopic, but must have some sort of Houndoom/Houndour in that post.
4. No One-lining, one lining is spam
5. I dont have an Infraction System, if needed I will make one.

Fan Art!
Rules For Fan Art:
1. Must Have Credit
2. Must be In Spoilers

Fan Art: None so Far, but we Love it!

FanFiction: None So Far

Members List:
Mr. Joker (Owner)
Pokefan#493(Co-Owner)
(Co-Owner 2 (Reserved))
(Mod-Open)
suicune lover

Topics:
What did you first think when you saw Houndour and Houndoom?

Credits: Houndoom Pic (http://dukacia.deviantart.com/art/At-night-44772790)// TCG For Houndoom and Houndour Pics// Bulbapedia For Houndour/Houndoom Discriptions! Thank you all!

Mr. Joker
9th June 2009, 10:39 PM
Bumping to first Page.

Okay, I know there are some Houndoom and Houndour lovers out there, so please join ^^

Okay, here is our first Topic:

Well, I was like six or seven when I got Gold and Silver, I didn't go online or have the guide book and I knew the pokemon from the sprites. So I am playing through, I got into Kanto and saw Houndour, and in the G/S Sprites, they were Red, so I was like, "Cool, I gots a red dawg" and such, then I saw the Episode with Houndoom and I was like "Omg, I think that Houndoom in the show is Shiny, so I searched for a black houndoom, then I got Crystal and I was like "what the heck?" and yeah. I thought that they were cool pokemon, I liked the legend/myths behind them as well.

Yuppirox
10th June 2009, 3:18 AM
I'd like to join~ =P because you forced me to, Mr. Joker. >.> I'm a fan of Houndour and Houndoom. ^^

I thought they were bada5s Pokemon. XD

Anyway, I thought they looked pretty cool and the fact that they're Dark/Fire type makes them more awesome. =P Also, how they're described as "Hellhounds" is awesome, too. :3

Thanks for the "invite", Mr. Joker! XD

suicune lover
10th June 2009, 8:10 PM
Houndour and Houndoom
Id like to join plz.
Houdour and houndoom are epic, awsome Drak/Fire types. They saved me having to carry an Umboreon and Arcanine around and they are just awsome :P
And theyre hounds. Even more epic
(Posting in blue so you can see I have read the rules)

Mr. Joker
10th June 2009, 8:32 PM
but that isnt black

Your both in. But Pokefan#493 doesn't want to be in here? *starts to sob* :'(

Anyways, welcome to the club, you guys can awncer the topic and feel free to make one as well ^^

suicune lover
10th June 2009, 8:42 PM
Thankies :3
At first I was like "Cool. Now get into mah PC*
But then I was badly in need of a fire type, so I was looking through my boxes and I decided to train he poor hounddom, and now I just luv it.