PDA

View Full Version : Best Victories and Saddest Losses

Moonlight_Murkrow96
10th June 2009, 11:22 PM
Share your best victories and saddest losses, either in-game or over Wi-Fi.

Best Victory: I was battling the Champion, and it was my Torterra against her Garchomp. Garchomp attacks, and my Torterra survives with a sliver of HP. I then KO the Garchomp and proceed to win!

Saddest loss: Probably one of those times when I'm on the 7th Battle at the Battle Tower and I lose. >_<

EDIT: Mods, if this is in the wrong section, please move it. Thanks!

Dragon Rules
10th June 2009, 11:46 PM
Best: Win against someone who defeated me like 5 times on wifi.
Saddest: Lose against some random people at wifi battle tower rank 6 because his Tyraintar's quick claw activated and killed my Empoleon, and I immediately got demoted to rank 5 after that(it took me weeks to get to rank 6!)...

Lucariofan-atic
11th June 2009, 11:27 AM
best victory: i win against my friend that's cheating (but i'm not cheating :))
saddest lost: lost to cynthia in my platinum(i only need to beat her Togekiss to win!!)

ungulateman
11th June 2009, 11:50 AM
Best victory: setting up my Gyarados on a Wobbuffet, and sweeping like easy.
Worst loss: First Cynthia battle. So many Dragon Rush hits..... 8(

Torterra62
14th June 2009, 6:30 PM
Best victory - Against Cynthia Torterra v.s Lucario. Lucario used force palm. He survived and used earthquake.....
Worst loss - dunno

Ice Dratini
18th June 2009, 2:16 AM
Best victory: My Togekiss (Neliel) whipping out a Dracco Meter via Metronome on Cynthia's Garchomp.

Worst loss: My lv. 90 Mismagius being owned by my brother's lv. 15 Wigglytuff

Alloute
18th June 2009, 2:17 AM
My best victory:

I was battling a cheater (his Tyranitar knew Aura Sphere). Instead of disconnecting, I beat him with Blissey, she used Counter and Softboiled.

My saddest loss:

Every other time I battle.

kill and run
18th June 2009, 2:19 AM
Best victory: my kingdra (wifi-kdra) pawned a team of six on wifi one day

worst lost: losing 1-0 due to posion ughhhh got to hate those status effects

Journeyman
18th June 2009, 3:34 AM
Best victory: Beating a Blastoise with Charizard.

Worst loss: Losing to a Sceptile with Charizard. How did that happen?!

.....Of course, Double Team.

limitedmage
18th June 2009, 5:59 AM
Worst loss: In the battle tower, against a crazy Dusclops: Double Team, Toxic, Confuse Ray, something else not offensive, with Leftovers. Destroyed my whole team, I couldn't land a single hit. :(

Pokefan0234
18th June 2009, 6:26 AM
Best Victory: Defeated my friend who hacked a Spiritomb w/ Wonder Guard with a Shedinja w/ Toxic.

Saddest Loss: Losing to a wild Sudowoodo because I only had a lv 5 Vulpix....

Journeyman
18th June 2009, 10:15 PM
Aw man, I just got a new best victory!

My Infernape beating Cynthia's Garchomp just after her Garchomp had beaten Blastoise, Venusaur, and Mewtwo. Garchomp had missed with Dragon Rush and with Flare Blitz, Infernape was already at 13 HP and just managed to hang on with only just 3 HP left. Man... I love that little guy... *wipes a tear*

Volt of Noid
23rd June 2009, 8:29 AM
Worst loss: Battle Factory in Emerald. Far out we were both on our last pokes and I had had a swampert. Thing is my opponent had an Ampharos and nothing I had would hit on it. Stupid ground moves dont hit Ampharos. And my other move that wasn't ground was Rain dance...great.

Best win: When my Lv.100 Electrode used Explosion on a Lv.2 Bidoof. Could have killed that Bidoof...I wonder how it managed to only faint from that. Its head should of blown off and flown all the way over to Mt Coronet. KO!

Drybones446
23rd June 2009, 9:07 AM
Best Victory: I beated Palmer with Metagross using Explosion.

Worst loss: Tried to beat Cynthia's Togekiss with a Gyarados-approved Stone edge. Only to get KOed by Shock Wave :(

Miss_Pocket_Monster
23rd June 2009, 2:19 PM
Best victory - owning my friend's entire team with my Gardevoir. Once I set Calm Mind up, I pretty much OHKOed all of them because each one had a weakness to something my favourite Psychic was carrying.

Saddest lost - being owned by my other friend's Choice Specs Glaceon in a double battle. When he's done at the National Championships, I shall have my revenge. ;282;

In game, I don't really have a best victory or saddest lost because the Battle Tower is the only challenging part for me, and I haven't gone through it that many times yet.

Lifeline
23rd June 2009, 2:43 PM
Best win: I beat my hacking friend with F.E.A.R Rattata.
Worts loss: At this years Videogame Championships, I was in the Top 32, but lost because DracoMeteor missed.

SpecialAcez
23rd June 2009, 2:48 PM
Best Victory:
Defeating Tower Tycoon Palmer with only a Scizor and getting my Silver Medal for Battle Tower:

Saddest Loss:
Using my Scizor in the Battle Hall and lost without even doing a single damage; never expected to face Shedinja =[

foxyman1167
23rd June 2009, 3:34 PM
My Roserade narrowly won against Candice's Abomasnow. It was Toxic'd from Toxic Spikes, and in the yellow. It got a critical hit Wood Hammer, but luckily I survived with about 10HP, and the recoil was enough to KO himself.

Nny
6th July 2009, 8:50 PM
Saddest: When I started the game, I kept losing to the first battler... for a total of 4 losses.

Erienne
6th July 2009, 9:16 PM
Best victory: Lost all my Pokemon but Gardevoir to Cynthia's Garchomp; sweeped the rest of her team with my Gardevoir and won.

Saddest loss: Lost to my rival four times in Hearthome City.

Mercury Lamp
7th July 2009, 3:24 AM
Best won:
Beat my friend with only one starmie and my friend with a 6 pokemon team almost full of ubbers xD..
the video: 91-83735-97071

Saddest loss:
I lost my 21th battle at the battle factory because my Dragonite hurt itself after defeating 2 pokemons with Outrage so i had to switch to Roserade my last pokemon and my rivals last pokemon was Gardevoir...so i got KO with psychic.

Calm PokeMaster
7th July 2009, 12:40 PM
Best victory:Against a trainer at the Battle Tower.My Staraptor killed that trainer's Dragonite with just one Return!

Saddest Loss:I was going to go up against my fifth trainer in my sixth streak in the BT when I ran into a Pinsir holding a Quick Claw and killed all three of my Pokemon with three Guillotines.Quick Claw activated all three times and Guillotine hit three times in s row due to HAX.

Thunderstarry
10th July 2009, 1:24 PM
Best win: A stall war between Palmer's Cresselia (he sent it out first) and my Togekiss, which ended up with all of Cresselia's Psychic PP gone, so I swiched to Garchomp, Swords Danced, survived a Shadow Ball, and swept the rest of his team with Outrage (+ a lucky not-hurting-self-in-confusion Earthquake for Heatran). Ok, so it wasn't that great, but it was my first time battling Palmer's second team and I was pleased I won.

Worst loss: My entire BT team (Swampert, Togekiss and Garchomp) getting KO'd by a Scyther with Double Team and Aerial Ace. >.< I should've been able to hit it at least once...*grumbles* Being swept by a Porygon2 with a Quick Claw using Tri Attack and Ice Beam comes a close second.

JamWiy
10th July 2009, 1:52 PM
Best Victory: Beating the Hall Matron in Platinum to get my 1st print. She sent out tyranitar (i spelled it right?) I had my Infernape in battle. Beat it with close combat after it did rock throw 1st.

Worst loss: got beaten by battle castle darach. He swept my pokemon.

Drybones446
10th July 2009, 5:02 PM
Best victory:
Defeated a risky match with a Salamence. SubPetaya Empoleon and Tentacruel VS Salamence.

32 HP remaining.

Saddest loss:
Beaten by a hacker with Ubers with 999 stats. But I don't count that as a loss.

Beotium
11th July 2009, 8:12 AM
Best Victory:
I used Deathhand my Omastar which knew all 3 trapattacks like spikes and SR I was able to set it fully up and than raped the enemys team
Saddest Loss:
I got in a wild Pokebattle and lost becaus I had just a Magby and 5 eggs..

dawsoc
12th July 2009, 9:26 PM
when i kept losing to gardenia,and then used zap cannon on her roserade

LadyMiir
10th October 2009, 6:54 PM
Best victory: I was hammering on Cynthia's Spiritomb with my Houndoom's Dark moves when i decided to switch to a fire move to save PP. That same turn, she switches... to Lucario. And it went downhill from there for her, everything else afterwards was a OHKO. And a critical Blizzard from my Froslass on her Roserade finished the match in style.

Worst loss: Fantina's Mismagius. Three times. Grrrrrrr.

Zowayix
10th October 2009, 8:16 PM
Best victory:
Beating the E4 with only a Baton Passing Ninjask and a Bidoof.
Ninjask did not use any attacks.

Worst loss:
Losing 99999 battles due to hax in the Battle tower.

Absolute worst loss (this is in Emerald, not Gen IV):
This happened to my friend, but I thought I'd put it here:

Battle Frontier vs Palace Maven Spenser

Spenser sent out Crobat! Go! Machamp!
Crobat used Toxic! Crobat's attack missed!
Machamp used Rock Slide! Crobat fainted!

Spenser sent out Slaking!
Machamp used Cross Chop! Critical hit! Slaking fainted!

And then...

Spenser sent out Lapras!

[Quick Claw activates]
Lapras used Horn Drill! Machamp fainted!
Go! [Pokemon 2]!

[Quick Claw activates]
Lapras used Horn Drill! [Pokemon 2] fainted!
Go! [Pokemon 3]!

[Quick Claw activates]
Lapras used Horn Drill! [Pokemon 3] fainted!

Player lost against Spenser!

Sorry, I don't remember the other 2 Pokemon my friend used.

dpdude
10th October 2009, 8:40 PM
best win: when i was playing against my brother and i beat his timid, fully speed EV trained Darkrai when Dark Void missed against my heracross and i killed it with close combat. Heracross then went on to sweep the rest of his team, which included t-tar, deoxys,(quick claw activated), and lugia.

worst loss: when i lost to my brother. darkrai's are stupid...

Willow's Tara
18th October 2009, 1:10 PM
Lets see in Pearl I am building up an Eevee team and I was fighting a Galatic member I think. Now I have Prinplup since the Eeveevolutions are traded so Prinlup was training them himself. So this Pokemon I am battling is like lv 18-20 or somewhere there. My highest Prinlup goes down.

Followed by my two Eevees (Who are meant to turn into Umbreon/Espeon when I can get something to the friendship) Then Jolteon and Flareon I believe went down next.
So my Vapereon who's like lv 15 (Or 12) is the last one standing, I don't think I have a ghost of a chance but Vapereon pulls it off and defeats this Pokemon (Forgot the name, maybe Glameow?) and is the last one standing.

Ambri
18th October 2009, 1:24 PM
My best victory was against Cynthia in Pearl. I only had Lucario and Staraptor left. Chomp missed with Dragon Rush, and Lucario managed to finish it with Dragon Pulse :3

Saddest lost was in Battle Tower. Again it was Lucario, but against Dusknoir. Supid thing had leftovers and spite. Since Lucario only had 2 moves that actually damaged it, after half an hour I lost T_T

Dave.
18th October 2009, 3:37 PM
Best Victory: Sweeping 5 Pokemon with a Choice Scarf Medicham locked on Brick Break.
Worst Loss: My last Pokemon is Scarfed Medicham, his last Pokemon is Blissey, I miss Hi Jump Kick. I run Brick Break now.

Shneak
18th October 2009, 3:48 PM
Saddest lost is losing on the battle right before you level up your streak in any facility.

Final
18th October 2009, 3:57 PM
Best Victory: Absolutely owning Palmer in Round 1 with Breloom. Spored all his Pokemons, got up a Substitute and just swept with Seed Bomb and Focus Punch. Dragonite got 2HKOed by Focus Punch, Rhypherior got swiftly OHKOed by Seed Bomb and Milotic got 2HKOed by Seed Bomb because of Marvel Scale activating courtesy of Spore.

Worst loss: Anything involving Double Team, ridiculous hax and Gyarados (freaking hax spammer with your Critical Hit Stone Edges and Waterfall flinches).

disposable_heroes
7th November 2009, 7:55 PM
Best victory: I was hammering on Cynthia's Spiritomb with my Houndoom's Dark moves when i decided to switch to a fire move to save PP. That same turn, she switches... to Lucario. And it went downhill from there for her, everything else afterwards was a OHKO. And a critical Blizzard from my Froslass on her Roserade finished the match in style.

Worst loss: Fantina's Mismagius. Three times. Grrrrrrr.

Are you kidding me? I lost to that darn Mismagius SEVEN times!
My team was Monferno, Golbat, Ralts, Gible, Buizel, and Luxio.
Had to resort to using up almost all my Berries and Potions. >_>

hello moto
8th November 2009, 12:27 AM
Best victory- Wireless battle, beat my friend's Lv 100 Dragonite with a Lv 1 FEAR Ratata.

Saddest loss- Battle factory, against Thorton (1st time), i had made it to him after like trying for a month and he pulls out 3 legends (Entei, Suicune and Latias), worst luck ever.

freakyboy05
8th November 2009, 12:38 AM
I consider this a win:
I defeated my friend's completely hacked Lucario (lv 100, 999 all stats and wonder guard) with a Victrebel with Gastro Acid and a Rattata, but then a Charizard killed me :/
Worst loss:
Battle Tower, a scrappy Miltank defeated all of my Pokemon with Body Slam >_<

Heart
8th November 2009, 12:57 AM
Best Win: Completely sweeping the Elite Four (Not including Cynthia) on my first try; Knocking out each of their Pokemon with one move.
Saddest Loss: In the Battle Tower at Battle 7: My Infernape used Earthquake an Electabuzz. "Electabuzz avoided the attack." Then it used Psychic which would have OHKO'd Infernape, if it wasn't for the Focus Sash. Next turn, Infernape used Earthquake again. "Electabuzz avoided the attack." (I swear, it must have been BrightPowder.) Then it used Psychic once again to KO my Infernape. Togekiss was up next & missed with Air Slash. Electabuzz 2HKO'd it with Thunderbolt. Then it was Milotic's turn. Electabuzz, being the faster one, OHKO'd Milotic. I got swept by an Electabuzz on the 7th battle. -,-

girazard
8th November 2009, 4:20 AM
Worst defeat: In the Battle Hall, I was facing Torkoal with my Sceptile, I EQ, he Fire Blasts, Critical Hits, and burns me to break my sash. Torkoal is now my least favorite Fir type...

Best Wins (can't decide between each other):
1. In Yellow when my Pikachu defeated Brock's Onix (woot just call me Ash) with a combo of Tail Whip, Growl and Quick Attack.

2. Defeated Palmer. Sceptile defeated Milotic and Rhyperior with Leafstorm, then I switch out and use Azelf and Infernape to weaken Dragonite, then when they are dead, Sceptile comes back in and Kos with Dragon Pulse!!!!!

girazard
8th November 2009, 4:21 AM
Worst defeat: In the Battle Hall, I was facing Torkoal with my Sceptile, I EQ, he Fire Blasts, Critical Hits, and burns me to break my sash. Torkoal is now my least favorite Fir type...

Best Wins (can't decide between each other):
1. In Yellow when my Pikachu defeated Brock's Onix (woot just call me Ash) with a combo of Tail Whip, Growl and Quick Attack.

2. Defeated Palmer. Sceptile defeated Milotic and Rhyperior with Leafstorm, then I switch out and use Azelf and Infernape to weaken Dragonite, then when they are dead, Sceptile comes back in and Kos with Dragon Pulse!!!!!

Clayton Japes
9th November 2009, 3:44 AM
My 50+ standard team took on my friend's 70+ legendary team (which was meant as a cruel joke) and won.

The last exchange came down to my level 60 vaporeon and her level 80 lugia. Toxic, protect, and acid armor saved the day in a match that is still on my vs recorder.

Pearl Parukia
9th November 2009, 4:06 AM
Best Victory: How my Weavile wiped a OU team in Wi-fi ^^

Saddest Defeat:
I have 2, both very alike.

- In Pokemon Emerald, I was in the Battle Tower, just a battle away from the Frontier Brain and getting the GOLD symbol.
I owned his first 2 pokemon, but the last one was a Pinsir. So this is what happened:

- Pinsir comes out. My Suicune uses Hydro Pump and leaves him with 1/2 HP.
- Pinsir uses Guillotine and OHKO's me.
- My Tyranitar comes out. Tyranitar uses Earthquake and leaves him with about 1/10 of the HP.
- Pinsir uses Guillotine and OHKO's me.
- Sceptile, my last pokemon, comes out and uses Leaf Blade to eliminate it, however; the Pinsir activates its Focus Band and is left with 1 HP.
- Pinsir uses Guillotine and OHKO's me. =(

And the other one was in the Battle Tower of Pokemon Pearl, just 3 battles away from Palmer (the 49th match encounter). The last Pokemon of this trainer was a Lapras. It double teamed until I couldn't hit, then eliminated my whole team with Sheer Cold.

ComelyCleric~
9th November 2009, 6:14 AM
My best victory came when I managed to win an OU match 6-0. My worst loss came in the match before that against the same person, when their Metagross got two attack raises with Meteor Mash, not missing once, and sweeping my entire team in the process, causing me to lose 6-0 for the first time. The funny thing is, in the match where I beat them 6-0, they still managed to hax me and get a freeze, and another attack raise. It was not pretty, but at least in my win I managed to salvage some of my competitive dignity.

WhyteMage
9th November 2009, 2:22 PM
Best Victory:
It might be a Starmie I randomly evolved and EV trained for no reason at all sweeping through Palmer's first team. She (yes, I gave my Starmie a gender, get over it) completely wiped him out, OHKO'ing everything.

Wost Loss:
Also in the battle tower. It was my Empoleon, Mismagius and anothe team member I don't remember. I came up against a Blissey (RAAAGE). It ended up being a huge stall war because I didn't bring anything to deal with it. My Mismagius got toxic'd, and eventually fainted, leaving me with my Empoleon, who was immune to Toxic, but not its other attack, which I don't remember. Anyway, half an hour later I lose the stall war because whenever I got close to KOing it with Drill Peck, it used Softboiled. That was without a doubt the worst loss I've suffered and it reinforces my hatred of Blissey.

HoagiethePokeBreeder
9th November 2009, 3:13 PM
Best Victory: In my Platinum Monotype Bug Challenge, my Kricketune OHKO's Roarks Cranidos with Rock Smash! Awesome!

Saddest Loss: My whole team of level 20-25 Pokemon got defeated in the Wayward cave by stupid Bronzors and Gibles and Geodudes =/

Kiruria
13th November 2009, 2:39 AM
Best Victory:

In Colosseum, I was fighting the final boss (the leader of Cipher). I heard somewhere that his Pokemon's attacks were sharked and that he was supposedly really hard to defeat. I defeated him all thanks to my Jumpluff, who kept putting his Pokemon to sleep with Sleep Powder and healing himself with Synthesis.

But in the fourth generation, my greatest victory and my saddest loss was during various battles with Cynthia:

Best Victory:

In Diamond, I faced Cynthia with a team that had almost the same Pokemon as hers. I started the battle with my Roserade, who set up Sunny Day and 2HKO'd Spiritomb with Solar Beam. Then he OHKO'd Lucario and Cynthia's own Roserade with Weather Ball. Milotic and Gastrodon were kind of tough (I used my other Pokemon for them). Then I sent out my own Milotic to fight her Garchomp. Garchomp did over half damage with Dragon Rush and my Milotic used Ice Beam, but didn't KO it. I switched to my Roserade, who survived a Giga Impact. Garchomp had to recharge, after which my Roserade used Weather Ball (the sunlight had faded by that time). Then Garchomp's Dragon Rush missed, and my Roserade KO'd it with another Weather Ball. Let this be a lesson to all who think Sunnybeamers are useless--my Roserade owned that battle!

Worst Loss:

This was in Pearl, and was only one part of the battle with Cynthia. My Vespiquen (who was level 53) went up against her Lucario, and the battle was extremely long. Vespiquen mainly used the three Order attacks, and I sometimes had to use healing items. Cynthia also used a Full Restore at one point. Eventually my Vespiquen KO'd Lucario, and had maxed out Defense and Special Defense thanks to Defend Order. I thought the battle would be much easier after that, but then Cynthia sent out Milotic, who OHKO'd my Vespiquen with a critical-hit Ice Beam. >___<

Tiomasta
13th November 2009, 3:13 AM
I was in the Tower, using a Sheer Cold Smeargle to beat everyone.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
252 HP, 252 Speed, 4 Def
-Spore
-Substitute
-Lock-on
-Sheer Cold

It could easily sweep teams, as they didn't switch out, ever.

At about the end of the fourth streak, comes a team that leads with Donphan(which has Sturdy, so Sheer Cold won't work). So Smeargle Spores it, Donphan sleeps. I switch to Garchomp, but Donphan immediatly wakes up and uses a critical hit STAB Earthquake and OHKOs Garchomp. >_>

Then I send Metagross. Metagross uses Ice Punch, takes half HP away. Donphan Earthquakes, Metagross gets low HP.
So, another Ice Punch, and it freaking survives with a bar of two or three pixels long, so I lose.

vitorml
13th November 2009, 9:48 PM
best victory:me vs cynthia, i'm only with my beloved goukazaru(infernape) and her garchomp, garchomp uses earthquake and my infernape survives with 1 HP! i use blast burn and i win. WOOHOO!
saddest(and most shame one)loss:lost against castle valet darach with electivire vs empoleon...

neo darkrai
15th November 2009, 2:33 AM
My best victory would have to be against Chosen8 here in the Forums. During my battling debut he challenged me with his team. Really close battle, my Aerodactyl had 1 HP left and it managed to hit with Stone Edge and give me the win.

My worst victory would have to be against Rezon. He destroyed me in battle, but I was still inexperienced at the time and really overconfident. I'm slowly progressing though.

lv100magikarp
15th November 2009, 3:46 PM
best win: me and my friend were battling our brothers and they were using lv 70-100 pokemon and we were using lv 50-60's but we still beat them by loads!

saddest loss: i was on the 21st floor of the battle tower vs the tower tycoon and i got him down to his last pokemon and then he beat me:(

Gazooki@ONM
15th November 2009, 3:52 PM
My best victory has to be from Round 2 of ONM's Official Tournament #7, against Vianyte. His Flygon got my Breloom down to 1HP with Draco Meteor, and I managed to put it to sleep and win!

I've had so many bad losses I can't decide on one...

gamerdude123
15th November 2009, 4:01 PM
on pbr useing my team and a random noob broke the sleep clause no on 2 pokes or 3

ALL 4

lost and they used the element hyper beams

foxyman1167
15th November 2009, 7:49 PM
Lets see, easily the greatest win I have ever had came recently at the Battle Factory in Platinum.
It was my Cradily, Empoleon, and Luxray on Battle #20.
First is Cradily against Nidoqueen, switch to Empoleon.
Empoleon OHKO'd Nidoqueen with Surf.
Breloom comes in, KO'd Empoleon with Brick Break.
Luxray comes in, hits it with Fire Fang, does about half, and it finished off Luxray.
Cradily comes in, hits it with Toxic, and hit with Seed Bomb. I start using Stockpile as the Toxic builds up, and it keeps using Seed Bomb, and finally dies to Toxic.
I prayed the last pokemon wouldn't be Steel or Poison, but sure enough, out comes Magnezone.
I start Double Team, and it hits with Flash Cannon, I lost about 40&#37;. I keep Double Team going, and it misses a few, hits a few, I'm at about 60%. It missed with Charge Beam a few times, but when it hit, luckily no boost. I start using Toxic as I'm max Evasion and Defense/Special Defense. It paralyzed me with Thunderwave, but soon runs out of PP, and used Charge Beam. Hit about 1/4 the time, still no boost. Finally, thanks to Paralysis, it ran out of PP before I did, and struggled itself to death. I almost cried I felt so lucky. After I got to Thorton, I still had Cradily, and it swept his team with Toxic and Stockpile/Double Team.

Faraway_Mew
16th November 2009, 12:52 AM
Wins: There is quite a lot. First I must credit my torterra, it always uses quick claw at the most appropriate time (like whenever it is battling infernape), it's like, hey! My tortoise has always outspeeded that monkey =PPP

The second one is quite recent. My Lv51 Lapras defeated the champion's Lv66 Garchomp. First I got hit by an earthquake, but since Lapras are generally hardy pokemon, it survived, then I ice beamed that dragon. It didnt die, the champ full restored it, I chose not to do so for ma lapras and hoped for a Freeze or a critical hit. Both of them did not happen. The thing is that grachomp Dragon Rushed my lapras but it missed. Another ice beam Ok-ed it =))

Someone should do this thread for the other games as well=P

Saddest loss: None yet in this game. Perhaps except the time when I was almost breaking my record in batttle tower, then the battery went flat.

foxyman1167
16th November 2009, 1:39 AM
Another great win that just happened at the Battle Hall.

My Electivire against a Rhydon, and I hit with EQ. It takes about 3/4, and activates Liechi Berry. I think, oh sh*t, as it uses Dig. I think, oh sh*t, sh*t, but then I remember. EQ HITS DIGGERS!!! I hit it again, and I win.

Plat. Frontier
19th November 2009, 1:06 AM
My most HORRID lost is me against my bro.:

My Team:

Arceus LV. 100 (No Cheats)
Empoleon (Jay Z) LV. 100 (NC)
Dragonite (DragynGyro) LV. 76 (NC)
Tyranitar LV. 58 (NC)
Wobuffett (Bobblehead) LV. 67 (NC)
Staraptor (Lil Wayne) LV. 53 (NC)

HIS Team:

Arceus LV. 100 (NC)
Giratina LV. 100 (Cheats)
Infernape LV. 100 (C)
Palkia Lv. 100 (C)
Staraptor LV. 81 (C)
Heatran LV. 100 (C)

See why I loss...

EDIT: It was a LV. 100 Heatran, not LV. 26 Infernape...

Katharina27
24th November 2009, 7:56 AM
Greatest victory- My first EV'd Pokemon VS a level 73 Darkari... My Umbreon was still level 50. I had no healing moves as I was waiting to obtain the move Moonlight. I managed to stall Darkrai and eventually take him down with Toxic. Oh yeah, did I mention that Umbreon spent a good half of the battle sleeping? I lost the rest of the battle due to the extreme level differences between our pokemon but I count this battle as a major victory. I feel sorry for the guy.

Worst Defeat- Battle tower. I found a Blissey with Toxic, Soft Boiled Egg, Counter, and Double Team. To top it all off, she was equipped with Leftovers. I didn't stand a chance.

Trexart
24th November 2009, 8:31 PM
Best Victory : Me and my Feraligatr....good times.
Was up agaisnt an Electivire with max IVs on battle tower >.>....
Used dragon dance then electivire used thunderbolt, feraligatr survives with 2 hp and i manage to use earthquake!! Yeah take that hackers!

Worst Lost : Feraligatr vs Slowbro......God i hate that thing....always using slack-off and withdraws >.<

SaulGCube
24th November 2009, 8:52 PM
Best Victory- In Pokemon Platinum after many losses against Cynthia(damn Garchomp -_-) i finally prevail. I KO'ed her pokemon without much trouble then came Garchomp.
I used Lumineon, and used Icy Wind to lower it's speed.
Garchomps gets a critical hit with Dragon Rush.
Send out Drifblim and use a revive.
Knocks out Drifblim with ANOTHER CRITICAL HIT. -_-
Send out Lumineon. It finally misses and i get an Icy Wind again.
Finally faster and uses another Icy Wind. Knocks Lumineon out and i send out Magnezone.
After much buffing and a Magnet Rise i Ko it with Mirror shots. :D
Worst Loss
Losing to Cynthia because of haxed incidents.

GlaceonLover1
7th December 2009, 8:08 PM
Best: Beat Cynthia's Togekiss with my weak - (very) vapareon,
Worst: Losing to a leafeon in the Battle Tower with my Tough Vapareon ...

KGB13
15th January 2010, 3:43 PM
Best Victory: Beating Palmer for the first time in the my Pearl Version Battle Tower with only my Electivire.

Worst Loss: Losing to a Shedinja in the same Battle Tower a few matches after...

Vermehlo_Steele
17th January 2010, 9:48 AM
~Best: Crushing Cynthia in the 2nd Elite 4 round with a Giratina.
Worst: Losing to Aaron and Bertha in the first Platinum Elite4 round..... >8C

Ash-kid
17th January 2010, 10:12 AM
Best Victory: I beated Palmer with my Empoleon. it was my best battle.

Worst loss: lost to Cynthia after an awful fight.

SceptileFan
18th January 2010, 7:47 PM
Best: Battling my brother in a double battle. He had an Arceus that I just couldn't knock out, but my Staraptor knocked out his Infernape. Arceus used a powerful attack (I forget) and gets my Staraptor down to sliver of HP, but I finish it with a well-aimed Close Combat.
Saddest: In the Battle Tower, trying to get to Palmer, losing all 3 of my Pokemon to a Misdreavus. *cries*.

misha
19th January 2010, 1:39 AM
best victory:I was battling a cheater (his tyranytar knew aero blast and sacred fire)
worst loss:losing to a hacked spiritomb

Grei
19th January 2010, 2:30 AM
Worst Loss: Losing to a Shedinja in the same Battle Tower...

This happened to me, too. My Infernape ran out of Fire moves, and didn't have any moves that would work against Shedinja.

GoombaGeek
19th January 2010, 2:56 AM
Best - Beat Drake's Salamence. With a Level 36 Wobbuffet.

If you don't like Wobbuffets, repent now.

Worst - Trying to beat Drake's Salamence without Wobbuffet.

Illusione-Tempus
19th January 2010, 8:20 AM
Best Victory: I was at the Battle Arcade, and it was down to my Luxray vs the opponent's Jolteon. I only have Electric-type moves with me, and as you know Jolteon have Volt Absorb. Survived with a pinch of HP thanks to lots of Swagger and Charge...

Saddest loss: When I encountered Dahlia... She swept all my Pokemon with her first and only one Pokemon out during the battle... her Ludicolo... ;_;
EDIT: And it just uses DRAIN PUNCH! I mean, of course it's super effective against Empoleon but not with the other two... Luxray lost at speed ;_;

TR4eva
19th January 2010, 6:28 PM
Best: All Elite Four victories! Easy! Best of the best victories is beating ALL of Cynthia's Pokemon with only using Giratina, my other 5 Pokemon could use a break after the Elite Four.

Worst: Losing to 3 of the 5 Frontier Brains- Dahlia, Darach and Palmer. The other 2 I haven't met yet! Anyway, for all 3 they were down to there last Pokemon and then I was when their Pokemon got me down to 1 and when they had a sliver of HP left they use a fast, strong attack and mine goes down!!!! I WILL WIN... eventually after SERIOUS training.

Sy123456789
25th January 2010, 8:28 AM
Best: VS Seeker battle the twins with their itty bitty cute parchurisu, thinking that theyre going to have fun battling then they realise I bring Arceus and Ditto, Ditto transfromed into Arceus, then I ate their life with the double leader of all pokemon JUDGEMENT, funnily enough, I wanted to battle again but failed after 4 VS Seeker tries.

Worst: In the Battle Tower I was versing a Gliscor and I had 3 pokemon, Infernape, Metagross, Alakazam

I Swords Danced while he Double teamed, then I use Fire Punch, misses, he uses Guillotine it hits, I am saved with a sash, I Fire Punched again, missed, he used Earthquake, bring in Metagross, Guillotine, misses, I hit with Meteor Mash, then he uses Earthquake, bringing me too low yellow health, He guillotine agains, misses then I use Explosion, IT MISSES, I bring Alakazam and I Psychic, being a Scarfer and he survived he uses Guillotine, it hits, man I swore loudly and threw my DS on the wall, I got in big trouble with my mum even though the AI made me do it, Then I vented my anger into Judgementing on mini Bidoofs, TAKE THAT YOU BEAVER

TR4eva
25th January 2010, 5:47 PM
UPDATE:
2nd Best: beating Dahlia!!! Refer to 'The Cursed Battle Tower for the match info as I can't be bothered to type it all again!!! Lol