PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Pokemon shipping

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Eternal Daydreamer
19th October 2005, 3:28 AM
Eh. I voted for Advanceshipping and other. Advanceshipping because I think Pokeshipping is overrated. I just don't like it... *shrugs shoulders* Anyways, I voted other because I like Haleshipping (Pro. Hale+Delia), Parentshipping (Entei+Delia), and Petalburgshipping (May+Max).

Reasons why:

Haleshipping
They went to school together, Delia was upset when she found out that Pro. Hale disapeared, Pro. Hale visisted the Ketchums regularly. Romance? Most likely.

Parentshipping
One-sided on Entei's part, anyways. I'm not sure on this one but I think that Molly not wanting Delia to leave wasn't the only reason that Entei was mad.

Petalburgshipping
I watched this forum before joining and Ketsuban made me like Petalburgshipping, plus that Jailbait article in Pokepoplis or whatever that dodgy website is called..

Eh, these are my opinions.

Vertical Bird
22nd October 2005, 11:25 PM
Hoennshipping- I voted this because Brendan and May are so cute together

Pitchi
31st October 2005, 11:15 AM
I voted for...

Contestshipping: It`s one of my favourite^^ love it <3
Pokeshipping: It`s my 2nd favourite. They`ll make a cute couple too^^

ImJessieTR
12th November 2005, 4:07 AM
I voted for Rocketshipping, however: I also love Commandshipping and a tie between Pokeshipping and Altoshipping.

The strange thing is, before coming on to this site, I never realized Delia and Entei could be an item. I mean, he's imaginary for Heaven's sake...

Umi Mizuno
12th November 2005, 6:42 AM
Pokeshipping Ash & Misty
Contestshipping Drew & May

Why you ask? There is something that binds me too them. Like they had to be together or something wouldn't work right. Either that or the TV radiation has completely gone through my head. =)

dragonmaster5000
12th November 2005, 6:48 AM
I voted Advanceshipping. I like this because of many reasons, including hints, cuteness, personalities, originality and etc.

xXWaterxFlowerXx
13th November 2005, 7:27 AM
pokeshipping. why? well why not? ^^

misty's been there since day one and has been right behind ash in every step of the way.

jinxie
15th November 2005, 12:09 AM
Pokeshipping: Ash & Misty. Doy. It's obvious
Contestshipping: Drew & May. Doy. More obvious.
Soulshipping: Sabrina & Morty. This one is my favorite. I mean...why not?

Does anywhere know when I can find some hot soulshippy stuff?

Rocketshipping: Jessie & James. They're so...AWW

Perfumeshipping is hot. Brock and Erika

Sika
23rd November 2005, 3:20 AM
I voted Advanceshiping because... i don&#180;t know, just look at them together.
Brockshipping: Come on! Someone has to understand the guy.
Others: I kinda secretly support altoshipping (it&#180;s cute, let&#180;s face it), mareshipping (at least one-sided Ash had the hots for Bianca), and dewshipping (the twin brother of altoshipping).
*checks at list*
Hmmm... I have to stop watching Pokemon Heroes

Miss Kanna
27th November 2005, 10:45 PM
Hmmm...this question isn't asking for much.My fav ships are all in my sig.Alas,I'll post em again.

Blue x Silver - These two go perfectly and their relationship is beyond me.Throughout the manga,the hints are scattered out,so the ship is pretty much canon,which i admire much.Also,it would only make sense that such a strong bond lead them to some romantic connection,dunno :/

Whitney x Falkner- Just another one of my haywire ideas,yet,it has an official name and the fanart I have seen is quite astonishing.Not surprised if these two wind up in each other's arms ^__^

Lance x Clair - Yes,I realize they cousins by clan,but if a matter of events changed this,it would be a pretty darn intersting couple to see happen...

Green x Yellow - Not much of a canon couple like the shipping of B x S,but I support it cuz it's cute,nothing too abnormal.

Scizor King
28th November 2005, 2:24 AM
My favorites? Okay...

Hoennshipping- I just like it, it's cute.
Franticshipping- Same as above.^
Colosseumshipping- Heh, I dunno.
Rocketshipping- It makes sense.
Neoshipping- Same as above.^
Pokeshipping- God, I'm running out of reasons.
Questshipping- The cuteness, it burns!

I'll update if I remember more, my brains blank. CURSE YOU, VIDEO GAMES!

flygon-10-25-93
28th November 2005, 11:11 PM
I voted for...

Pokeshipping

Shadow Ichigo
28th November 2005, 11:37 PM
My favorite shippings are:

Questshipping
Altoshipping
Advanceshipping
Hoennshipping
Specialshipping
Colossemshipping

Wind Waker
4th December 2005, 11:17 AM
from the list:
Brockshipping (well let's see, pretty obvious! he loves any girl he meets)
rocketshipping (like cassidy and devin from power rangers dino thunder)
advanceshipping (it''s the cutest damn thing i''ve ever heard of)

and then there's brushfire shipping (raimundo and kimiko from xiaolin showdown), I read a fic about this and loved the idea.

Tropical Spirit
4th December 2005, 12:55 PM
Gah, I looked at the options I clicked back in Oct. 04 and almost died. -___-
Anyways, my absolute favorite shipping is SO Greta x Anabel. I... just... <3
...I guess Tails x Knuckles is kinda tied with it, but that's Sonic X.

I also like:
Winona x Flannery
Erika x Sabrina
Noland x Brandon
May x Kelly (About the only main character ship I like :o!)
Meowth x Pikachu
Norman x Chuck (By now I guess you already ran away XD)
Noland x Greta (OMFGZWTF I'M LIKING A HET SHIP! :0:0:0)
Harley x Robert
Harley x Drew
May -> Harley
Misty x Sakura
Tracey x Todd
Morty x Will
Morty x Brawly
Morty x Falkner
Morty x Sydney (XD! GO MORT!)
Ash -> Todd
Liza x Phoebe
Phoebe x Brawly
Tate x Bugsy
Whitney x Bugsy
Liza x Tate
Wallace x Winona
Wallace x Steven
Sydney x Brawly

XDD I rock. XP

hikari_blaze
4th December 2005, 11:45 PM
I support the Hoennshipping & Colosseumshipping.

Raichu
6th December 2005, 2:58 AM
Pok&#233;mon Ships:

May x Richie - I SO think this would work. Their opposite personalities are great, and I think they'd mix well.

Altoshipping: It was kind of cute in the movie with Latias and Ash. The kiss kind of adds to it (the ship) as well XD.

Pokeshipping: Ummm...yeah... This was my original obsession, but ever since Misty left it's kind of boring...

Other Anim&#233; Ships:

MirokuxSango [InuYasha] - Greatest ship EVER! There are soooo many reasons to like this couple; they just fit. Again, the opposite personalities and irony of their romance is just perfect.

SakuraxSasuke [Naruto] - Sakura's perseverance in this "relationship" is great, and really's got me rooting for her. Sasuke'll come around eventually...

AyaxRei [Super GALS] - This relationship is much similar to SasuxSaku, except Aya's a lot more subtle about it.

NachixMadoka [Full Moon wo Sagashite] - A somewhat ignored couple that totally deserves more air time. I love how they're so accepting of each other's faults, and that they've both been through a lot about their appearances.

clown_buggy
6th December 2005, 11:12 PM
1. Annie X Oakley: I liked the chemistry they shared in the Latios & Latias movie. They were given some pretty good hints and had great moments together. Not only that, but this ship is simply too hot for words.

2. Officer Jenny X Nurse Joy: Somewhere out there, you know there's a Jenny and Joy who have hooked up. Additionally, they're both incredibly sexy and would look great together.

3. Jesse X James: I find it very humorous and original. Personally, I think the writters were going somewhere with it in the old school episodes. However, now a days, I doubt it'll ever happen on the show *le sigh*.

4. Cassidy X Jesse: I mainly support this as a past relationship, since I think it's pretty obvious that they were a couple but had a bitter breakup. I can kind of see them getting back together, though.

5. Harley X James: It's hot, okay? 'Nuff said.

6. Professor Oak X Delia: Come on, now. It's so obvious.

Those are the main ones. I also like:

Professor Oak X James
Ash X James
The Great Butler X James
Jesse X Misty
Misty X Sakura
Misty X May
Kelly X May
Jesse X May
Lawrence The III X James
Delia X Misty
Domino X Jesse
Jessibelle X Jesse
Butch X James
Giovanni X James
Ash -> Delia
Harley X Drew
Harley X Max
Robert X Harley
Brock X James
Delia X Brock
Tracey -> Professor Oak
Misty -> Prima
James X Kate/Rose
Brock X Wilhemina

Shego
12th December 2005, 1:07 AM
Here's my new ones.

Naruto,and Hinata: Hinata is the only girl that adores Naruto in the whole series. Naruto seems to like her as well.

Sasuke,and Sakura: It's very understandable that she loves Sasuke so much that she have to protect him from her rival Ino.

Uchiha Sakura
12th December 2005, 1:32 AM
'Bout time I got my lazy arse to make a post here. xD

Pokemon:

Ash and May: This pairing is almost too cute for words, IMO. xP These two get along pretty well, most of the time. May seems to really look up to Ash, and he seems like he's always there for May. They both also have fairly similar personalities. To me, this pairing just "clicks".

Brock and Misty: If anyone was to get Brock out of his "I need to have every girl" head, it would be Misty. She would be able to sort of "take control" over him, and make him learn to truely love one person. Maybe that person would end up being her.

Jessie and James: This makes me think of the saying "Opposites Attract". Of course, that doesn't always apply for pairings I enjoy, but for this one it does. James is very calm and naive, and Jessie is really...well not like that. xD

There's a whole big list of shippings I like, but these are the main three. ;P Well, Pokemon-wise. <<;

Naruto:

Sasuke and Sakura: *fangirlsqueal* If there's one pairing I like more than Ash and May, it's Sasuke and Sakura. x3 Sakura is obviously madly in love with Sasuke, and deep down, I think he has similar affection for her. I can barely see these two with anyone else but each other.

Naruto and Hinata: Even though this pairing is mainly one-sided, considering Naruto likes Sakura, it's still cute. Hinata is the only one who appears to have a crush on Naruto, and he should learn to notice someone who would care. xP

I support pretty much all pairings in Naruto, but these have been my favorites from the beginning. x3

Shadowcat
12th December 2005, 1:44 AM
Harry Potter

Viktor X Hermione
100% It's obvious that I love it. Really, my siggy tells everything. *Points to sig)

Digimon

Kouzumi (Kouji X Izumi/Zoe)
I love this shipping. Kouji has blushed twice at least, when Izumi hugged him after she got her best spirit and in the Dark Continent. Where Izumi was scared and ran up to Kouji. She then apologized and Kouji was blushing all over.

And many others I'm too lazy to name......

Chelc
12th December 2005, 3:13 AM
Pokeshipping.

Shego
14th December 2005, 3:43 AM
Here's my new one.

Full Metal Panic

Sousuke,and Tessa: According to the anime, Tessa have really strong affection for Sousuke. It's really funny when Sousuke starting to sweat when he sees Tessa. Besides, he seems to be concerned about her. Tessa had her sight on him (much of Kaname's jealousy)These two will make quite a pair. I actually like it.

AMiller
15th December 2005, 4:17 AM
I like Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping the most.

Amy Rin
15th December 2005, 7:41 PM
my favorti ship are contsetshiping and pokshiping

MondoTR
16th December 2005, 11:47 PM
Out of the poll I chose Poke, Rocket, Kawaii, and other. The others include Orange, Neoeeveeevolutions, and Kid.

Momoko Lover
17th December 2005, 1:47 AM
I wanted to vote Kawaiishipping, but there was one that wasn't on the list so.... yeah. All the shippings I like are Masumishipping, Kawaiishipping, and Shoppingshipping, for some odd reason.

rinygrin
17th December 2005, 12:31 PM
Other: Apprentice, Millionaire, Elder or Pallet...eep?

Crystal Clair
18th December 2005, 9:08 PM
My favorite shippings are
DraggirlShipping: Clair and Liza
PokeShipping: Ash and Misty
AdvancedCloneShipping: Richie and May
LakeShipping: Asagi and Hisame
NeoShipping: Butch and Cassidy
BreederShipping: Brock and Suzie
and that's all for now....

Misty-chan
18th December 2005, 10:14 PM
The best shipping is pokeshipping!!! Don&#180;t exist better... hehehe

2plus2makes5
2nd January 2006, 6:52 PM
I think Susineshipping (Eusine x Suicune) is very cute... I'm not a big fan of creature x human pairings but this is an exception. For human pairings I'd have to say Rocketshipping or Brockshipping (lol).

Masumi
2nd January 2006, 8:01 PM
My favorites are Originshipping and Championshipping! There both so cute and cuddly!

Black Murder Heavangelon
3rd January 2006, 2:35 AM
So far, only 3 shippings are in my interest.

1. Hoennshipping

2. Colosseumshipping

3. Ciphershipping

for #3, it means Ein and Venus from Pokemon Colosseum. i don't know why i started to support this one, but it started sometime after reading other forums. i don't think i'm allowed to say it.

~Silver Aura~
3rd January 2006, 4:25 PM
my faves are advanceshipping and pokeshipping they so cute together but i can't decide who's cuter together but i support advanceshipping mostly.

Shego
22nd January 2006, 9:22 PM
Here's my new favorite shippings:

Jaden,and Alexis. I like this shipping because it amazes me that Alexis had a crush on Jaden. If those were dueling together against the other pair, they would make a great team couple.

Syrus,and DMG. I know it was sick,and wrong because Syrus fell in love with Dark Magician Girl,and it's just a card. But in the School festival, Syrus definitely had feelings for her,and the end of that episode, Dark Magician Girl gives Syrus a good bye kiss. It's was pretty funny. Isn't it?

crisiscore
23rd January 2006, 4:15 AM
I like advanceshipping best. Ash and May looks really good together and i think that this ship might actually happen. They also have a lot in common like, for instance, their personalities. Yep, advanceshipping all the way

Angel-FoX-crescent
23rd January 2006, 6:53 PM
I like my own colossuem shipping. *Can't I? ^////^*
And Colosseumshipping and XD Rivalshipping

Kasumi_Chan
27th January 2006, 4:12 PM
Pokeshipping!
Misty and Ash are soooooooo cute!
HATE Advanceshipping!!!!!

Nasuka
27th January 2006, 4:36 PM
I support colluseumshipping. Wes and Rui look cute together! I also like Pokeshipping and Hoennshipping.

Aptenodytes
29th January 2006, 7:43 PM
I just started to post in the shipping thread, but i support Pokeshipping and ContestShpping so i guess those are my favorites.

Umi Mizuno
31st January 2006, 3:46 AM
I voted Contestshipping and Pokeshipping and Hoenshipping.

well i hate you and all other pokeshippers specialy the p.s. obese ones like you, anyways advanceshipping is the most probable buti want to know why people p.s. there has to be an explenation not getting a random shipping and getting obese with it why, explain. advanceshipping is best cause may gets along well with ash and she's the right age but i mysteriosly got obese with it

Hey hey hey!! No calling people names. If you are going to insult someone like that then you should go somewhere else. IF you go against someone or a shipping like that we might as well say, "Hey! The person who posted that really idiotic post is here! " to you Mayash. -_-;;; And one thing do you even know what OBESE means? Do you? The way you use it it doesn't seem like it. I don't want to start a flamewar but you better stop that attitude you are bringing out.

Aptenodytes
31st January 2006, 5:02 AM
Oh, and i also love leaugueshipping because it is a lot more unique than all the other ones. (well most of them anyways XD)

haruka~
1st February 2006, 1:22 AM
Contestshipping is my favourite, but I also voted for Brockshipping and Other(Identicalshipping, Imageshipping, Minamoshipping, Wishshipping, Palletshipping, Pikashipping, Questshipping, Altoshipping, NewRivalshipping, Petalburgshipping, Daddyshipping, FannedFlamesshipping, Satoshipping, Sundaeshipping, Franticshipping, OldRivalshipping, Grantedshipping, Raltsshipping, Smeargleshipping, Orangeshipping, PreciousMetalshipping, Navigatorshipping, Krazyshipping, Choosenshipping, Feelingshipping, and more that I can't think of right now.)
Most of them I just support because they look cute. ^^;;

Heliotrope
6th February 2006, 10:00 PM
Well, I used to like Rocketshipping when I was about 12. But then I realised that Kojirou is probably, um... Okama! ^-^

So... what's the name for the Bashou + Buson pairing?

Shatoshi
6th February 2006, 10:53 PM
not sure if I ever posted here^^

Advanceshipping- too cute for words lol

others-
Orangeshipping
Brockshipping
Hoennshipping
Contestshipping
Coleseumshipping
other (Minamoshipping)

Shadow Ichigo
7th February 2006, 5:07 AM
Here's mine again:
Questshipping: Kenta/Marina
Advanceshipping: Ash/May
Altoshipping: Ash/Bianca or Latias
Hoennshipping: May/Breadan
Colossemshipping: Wes/Rui
Specialshipping: Red/Yellow
Minamoshipping: May/Kelly
Contestshipping: Drew/May

Shego
7th February 2006, 3:21 PM
Here's my other favorite shippings.

Hedgehogshipping- Sonic,and Amy.

Interstarshipping- Tails,and Cosmo.

Pastshipping - Knuckles,and Tikal.

Darkshipping- Shadow,and Rouge.

Heliotrope
7th February 2006, 9:17 PM
I don't think I've listed all my favourite pairings yet (and if I have, I can't remember doing so. >_>; )

OK, here we go! *cracks knuckles*

From Cardcaptor Sakura:
Touya/Yukito

From Digimon:
Daisuke/Ken
Taichi/Yamato
Hirokazu/Kenta
Takuya/Kouji
Bokomon/Neemon

From Earthian:
Chihaya/Kagetsuya

From Soukyuu no Fafner:
Kazuki/Soushi (the guys in my sig! ^_^ )

From Fushigi Yuugi:
Hotohori/Nuriko
Tasuki/Nuriko
Nakago/Tomo
Hikitsu/Tomite

From Kyou Kara Maou:
Gwendal/Gunter

From Mahou Tsukai Tai:
Aburatsubo/Takeo

From Pokemon:
Bashou/Buson

From Sailor Moon:
Kunzite/Zoisite
Haruka/Michiru

From Slayers:
Lina/Gourry
Gaav/Valgaav

From Pet shop of horrors:
Count D/Leon

From Gravitation:
Hiroshi/Shuichi
Touma/Sakano

From Doki Doki school hours:
Kudou/Suetake

Wow. Look at all the Yaoi couples! ^o^

Misty-chan
21st February 2006, 1:55 PM
Pokeshipping was a first 'shipping' created by fans in pokemon, and is the only one that survive in all this time like: the most accept shipping. It´s the better !!!

Torrey_the_Demon_Trainer
23rd February 2006, 6:59 AM
I'm all for Hoenshipping. I have a monster crush on May, and my Ingame charactor looks like Brendan. I think we make a cute couple.

Duplighost
25th February 2006, 12:28 PM
Truthly, i dont suport any because it is a children cartoon that is genuary nice. but if i had to chose, it would be Advanceshipping, dont ask me y, it is just a randon answer. excuse my spelling mistakes

PS: just changing bad spelling of Had.

patz_10
4th March 2006, 3:49 AM
Hoennshipping! I'm such a HUGE fan of it, and plus, Brendan and May are cute!! I also like Pokeshipping (becuz Brendan has May, so Ash should have Misty!!)!

I totali agree wif u. Brendan and May are cute. And Ash definetly belongs with Misty.

Mudkipchan
8th March 2006, 1:41 AM
I voted for Rocketshipping and Advanceshipping. Althrough I pefer the rocketshipping a bit more.

I like the Rocketshipping because, Jessie and James are always togather, there are a few scenes in the pokemon anime where they do act like they like eachother.

And I also like Advanceshipping because Ash and May are almost exactly alike. And May is also a femaleversion of Ash, I believe.

Mimori Kiryu
8th March 2006, 1:45 AM
CRAP. :O I voted on this a long time ago when I was a nooblet and didn't add Contestshipping!!! *swaps self.*

Well, Contestshipping, AdvancedChushipping, Palletshipping and Rocketshipping can be added to those I love. <3

Mudkipchan
8th March 2006, 1:47 AM
Oh no, I forgot to to pick Other too. I also like.... *gasp* Giovanni and Deelia Ketchum, and I don't know why the reason.

blazemxx
11th March 2006, 4:10 AM
i say may and drew. why? there are tons of explanations why may and drew. they always appear together. drew obviously likes may. he always makes fun of her to cover up his affection for may. also he give roses to beautifly. sure...

Dark Butterfly
15th March 2006, 7:20 PM
I picked other shippings i support (They are pretty much non canon though and yaoi)

Pallet shipping: GaryxAsh
Poke master shipping: GaryxRichiexAsh
League shipping: RitchiexAsh (i really hope this is the right name for this pairing)

I don't like the AshxMisty pairing it seems to random and too common she treats him bad and get jealous way to easly (Remind you of Kagome?)

Ash and May might work but (because i don't really watch the anime much because i'd rather see the orginal uncut japanese subs) Theirs not much evidence.

Grass Guardian
17th March 2006, 7:58 AM
I don't like the AshxMisty pairing it seems to random and too common she treats him bad and get jealous way to easly (Remind you of Kagome?)

I watch Inuyasha a lot and Kagome does bother me a lot. That's why I support Inuyasha/Kikyo. But I disagree with Misty acting like Kagome. I mean, Kagome often "sits" Inuyasha just because he says something she doesn't like. Misty didn’t do stuff like that and if she did it was very rare.

Ash and May might work but (because I don't really watch the anime much because I’d rather see the original uncut Japanese subs) Theirs not much evidence.

I've never seen the uncut version. I would really like too, though. Would you mind telling me where I can find the uncut, Japanese version? Oh, and I like your sig :D

On topic: I picked-

Pokeshipping: I love this pair. I know Misty will come back. Maybe not in this season that is running in Japan, but she will. She has too.

RocketShipping: I love this pair, too. Probably will never happen, but Jessie and James are really close, that's for sure. I mean James had to choose between a life of riches and luxuries or staying out in the wilderness, often going days without a decent meal with Jessie. It was sweet how he chose to stay with Team Rocket. Jessie has also told him that she won’t leave him. That was in the SS Anne episode.

ContestShipping: I just think it’s cute. That’s all.

ShadowCloud62
19th March 2006, 11:52 PM
I'm a bit of a Pokeshipper, Rocketshipper, Krazyshipper (Pikachu and Meowth), Contestshipper, Hoennshipper....maybe a teeny weeny bit of Advanceshipping.

Dark Butterfly
20th March 2006, 1:06 AM
Watch where you're going with some topics.

hmmm heres a crack pairing Inuyasha/Misty!! lol j/k ;P
But Pokemon in Inuyasha??

Inuyasha: What the heck its that yellow thing some kind of demon?
Pikachu: -_-# PIIKA!!
Inuyasha: *picks Pikachu up by its tail* You are the stangest demon i ever seen
Pikachu: *Pikachu thunderbolts Inuyasha*
Shippo: *sigh* Leave it to Inuyasha to pick on the little guys

oh and www.youtube.com has a couple of Japanese epies and a couple are subbed too

I like Pokeshipping but i prefer Palletshipping over it <3 and Rocketshiping is also cute.

but what would you call the Hojo/Kagome ship? its the only Kagome ship i like other then Renkotsu/Kagome ;3

sorry for getting slightly off topic

Yoshida Amane
20th March 2006, 4:23 AM
I am a proud Gymshipper. I really don't like Pokeshipping, but I can tolerate it and I find Orangeshipping almost as interesting as Gymshipping. I'm also a Rocketshipper, Contestshipper, Chikoshipper (Ash x Chikorita)...and hopefully the name "Careshipping" (Morrison x Beldum...yes I made it up) will get approved soon, because I love that pairing, too.

Grass Guardian
20th March 2006, 6:02 AM
Check previous postQuote]

Lol, true.

[QUOTE=Dark Butterfly]oh and www.youtube.com has a couple of Japanese epies and a couple are subbed too

Thank you. I will be sure to check that out later.

but what would you call the Hojo/Kagome ship? its the only Kagome ship i like other then Renkotsu/Kagome ;3

I have no idea. I don't really call Inuyasha pairings as "Ships". I usually just refer to them as they are. For example "Kouga/Kagome", "Kikyo/Inuyasha". So, I guess Hojo/Kagome is just "Hojo/Kagome". Renkotsu/Kagome, now that sounds interesting.

Minami Itsuki
20th March 2006, 6:22 AM
My favorite has to be Contestshipping. ^^

I don't know...it just appeals to me. Plus Haruka and Shuu looks sooooooo cute together. XD

Uzamaki Hinata
26th March 2006, 12:02 AM
Hi, I am pro AshMay. I really like that couple, why? No good reason. I guess, I really like May and so she matches with Ash. And I don't like Drew being with her. Anyways, for those who pair Ash with someone, you ever wonder why? I mean, Ash doesn't look hot or cute. So why do we still put someone with Ash?
Oh and, I like Brock with any girl, because c'mon... HE TRIES SOOOOOOOO HARD TO GET ONE!

Steffrox
28th March 2006, 10:18 PM
I support Rocketshipping and Orangeshipping and slight advance shipping.

Rocketshipping: Watch the SS.anne ep, ghost of maidens peak, Holy Matrimony, the second movie PKMN 2000, good quil hunting, training Daze and movie number 8 Lucario and the mystery of mew and then tell me they don't like each other. The shippy majorly out weighs the anit-shippy in this case, even if James has is being a bit of a goon in the newer episodes, plus alll that huggin and taking baths together in lil towels and stuff. wink wink

Orange Shipping: cos they are cute together in pkmn cronicles, and Tracey is more mature than ash. And they both blush at the idea of being in the play together so they must like each other a lil bit, although i won't deny the blatent Pokeshipping evidence that proves this wrong.

Advance shipping: I recon Ash likes May more than she likes him, he threw himself at her in Date expectations and he's nicer to her than he was to misty. but again i won't deny that Pokeshipping is as obvious as Rocketshipping, i just support orange and advance any way

plus i like diamondshipping, Krazyshipping (come on pikachu and meowth never miss an oportunity to hang out). I used to Gymship but mostly cos i thought it would be funny to see those two together

oh i have a question wot are the names of the ships for: Archie and Shelly and Maxie and Tabitha,

Akerin
30th March 2006, 7:52 AM
STAFFSHIPPING!

... *laughs* Sorry... I searched through the whole topic and didn't see anyone mention Lucario x Aaron. I'm not really a shipping freak, but I do love this pairing. I wont mention why, since I don't know who's seen the movie yet, and who's waiting till it comes out in the US... but to make it simple without spoiling a moment of the movie.. I think they're just plain sweet together. :3

Kutie Pie
2nd April 2006, 7:17 AM
I so totally support...

MEWSHIPPING!

I think it's so cute for Mew and Mewtwo to be together...*sighs* So adorable... They're meant to be together...*faints*

Tabby Catty
7th April 2006, 9:45 PM
I support something I call Magmajewel shipping (CourtneyxRuby). They make a good couple and I guess Courtney as I was observing had some sort of affection over Ruby. Franticshipping I know is cannon but the brother and sisterly relation ship I like. Ciphershipping with Ein and Venus is runner up though.

swift arrow
8th April 2006, 2:31 AM
Perfumeshipping (brock & erika) let's just say somebody got me really interested in it!!!!

Fire Trainer Blaze
22nd April 2006, 6:24 PM
My favorites are pokeshipping: It's gotta happen the whole series would fall apart if it doesn't happen! MISTY COME BACK!!! WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!

Hoenshipping: Everyone knows Ash has Misty that's a give away. So, who else is better for May than Brendan. They Belong together!

Others

SakuraxNaruto(that's right.) : Yep that's what I said. Sakura should've given up on Sauske ages ago. I mean, She tries to impress Sauske at every turn, and Naruto is the only one who cares. Sauske always brushes Sakura off like she's nothing So what's the use? When pigs sprout wings and fly that's when i'll beleive SauskexSakura.

MarioxPeach: Duh. In some Mario Video Game in the future they'll get married. All hail King Mario and Queen Peach! Ive even come up with a name for it, Royalfutureshipping or Mushroomshipping either or.

Faerie
23rd April 2006, 3:57 AM
My vote: Other. Most of my favorite shippings are the most neglected shippings on the face of SPP. It's sad, really sad.

Cookieshipping: Haruka x Haarii and Haruka -> Haarii

For those of you who don't know, Haruka is May and Haarii is - who else? - Harley. Haruka falling in love with Haarii but Haarii not liking her is more realistic (expecially considering the upcoming episode in Japan), but I just can't resist two-sided shippings, no matter how impossible they may seem.

Two-sided Cookieshipping (providing it happens) is inevitably very angsty. I mean, seriously, think about what Haarii's done to Haruka - how could it NOT turn out overrun with angst if he happened to fall in love with her? And don't even TALK to me about the confession. Jeez. Of course, I've always been obsessed with angsty shippings (first Hokage x Izumi, then Seth x Eirika, and now this!), so my supporting this shouldn't be much of a surprise. 'Course, I can think of a good bunch of people that would strongly oppose to Cookieshipping (and probably do), expecially some of the more obsessed Advanceshippers, Contestshippers, and Haarii x somerandommaleperson supporters. And boy, are there a bunch o' those.

Of course, one-sided Cookieshipping (Haruka loves Haarii, Haarii hates her) is just as angsty, y'see. There are multiple people in Pocket Monsters that can be described as "cruel," most of whom are villains, but among them Haarii is probably the worst in his own, unique way. Heck, if he found out she loved him, he'd just use that to his advantage. Oh, Haruka! The poor, tortured girl! *sniff* However determined Haruka is (have you ever SEEN "Watashi, Makenai!"?), something like that would crush her. Many episodes have proved her to be quite the romanticist, indeed.

But either way, I'm a cookieshipper to the end and DARN PROUD.

And this concludes my rave about Cookieshipping. Thank you for your time. *bows*

Ampris
23rd April 2006, 7:10 PM
^Nice to see one of the more neglected ships getting some love, even if I don't support it. Now on to the list.
Yes, there's a list.

First and foremost there's
Rocketshipping, my favorite shipping of all. I've loved this ship for as long as I've been watching Pokemon! I have no idea what the original reason for liking it was, it was A Shipful of Shivers, of all the random episodes, that started me supporting it, but the more I watched the show the more I grew to love this pairing. Jessie and James as characters are excellent, and this shipping never fails to interest me. While other ships were either predictable, onesided, nonexistant, or pushed by the writers to where they became obnoxious, this one kept me hooked with its spontaneity, uncertainties, personalities, possibilities, and cuteness:x
It also used to be seriously hinted at before the writers decided for some reason to stop in AG, but that just added another level of depth to the shipping in general, and gives me reason to come back to see what happens every time.

Oh yeah, I also support, in no particular order,

Eggshipping
Another favourite of mine, Misty and Meowth would be great together, no matter how illogical this ship is.

PoisonNeedleshipping
Team Rocket's Cacnea and Seviper, not just a random pokemon pair.These two just go together, I don't know what else to say, it's just a terribly cute shipping.

Carnivalshipping
Butler and Diane had a great back story, and this is one of the very few canon shippings I support.

Papashipping
I think of this as more of a guardian/dependent relationship than a romantic one. These two were great together in movie three, especially at the end, when in order to defeat the Unown Molly had to believe in Entei. The ending was very sad, how he returned to the Unown but Molly would always remember him in her dreams...*sigh*I hope they meet again someday.

Adultshipping
I believe Deliah and Oak do have feelings for each other, but the thought of Oak as Ash's father is plain creepy. This is my favorite Deliah ship.

Diamondshipping
I do happen to think Giovanni is Ash's father, though. I think this one was canon in the past, while Adultshipping will be canon in the future.

Samuraishipping
And to complete this contradictary madness, I also support GiovannixMiyamoto. I haven't actually heard the CD dramas, but from descriptions and pictures it seems possible.This one was canon even further back than Diamondshipping, and would make Giovanni Jessie's father, which would not only explain a lot, but be funny as well- Imagine Ash's reaction if both ships were proved canon

HotRockshipping
I don't support that many Brock shippings, but this one appeals to me greatly. Flannery was one of my favourite Hoenn characters, and her and Brock would be a wonderful couple.

Execshipping
Supposedly a nevermet ship, but I think that two Team Rocket elites would have at least seen each other at some point. The age difference between the Domino and Vicious(tIMM)
is something to be noted, but I think that this would work despite that because they both think along similar lines, albeit villainous ones.

Wishshipping
Similar to Papashipping in that both pokemon had to leave the human in the end, but it was still very sweet. Jirachi and Max are adorable together, enough said.

Techshipping
All the way back from episode number nine, Joe and Giselle from the elite pokemon school both displayed signs that they liked each other in the end, during the sunset scene. Too bad those writers have something against those old Kanto one shot characters, so we'll likely never see them again, but it's a nice shipping none the less.

Explosionshipping
I completely adore Coconut and Eevee's personalities, and it's ironic that such non-fluffy people would have such a fluffy shipping:3

Interviewshipping
What can I say? There has to be a reason why Gabby and Ty were always together.
I really wish they had been shown in the anime, but then that would have been an oppurtunity the writers actually took advantage of instead of missing completely, and they can't have that-_-

Divashipping
This came about from one random thought, and it really grew on me. I believed for a while that I was the first to think of this ship, but I'm glad I wasn't. Divashipping is a much better name than Obsessiveshipping, and much more fitting for such a fabulous couple as Harley and Jessibelle:)

Steffrox
23rd April 2006, 9:42 PM
Rocketshipping: is an interesting one, they could have a great relationship if they started to treat each other properly. They are pretty much soul mates whether they actually become a couple or not and thats what is sort of appealling to me, I recon that they should be together tho cos only when they are nice and caring to each other they are actually happy. and also its slightly likely to happen (might not, but deffinately more chance than most other ships)

Cookieshipping: Oh god never gunna happen, hes to old and mean, she to young and fancies drew
but pretty cute non the less and i like when Harley Grabs Mays hands, its wrong but right,

Orangeshipping: Pokemon cronicles and orangeshipping were fun to watch, but still never gunna happen

NeoRocketshipping: Yeah they love it, those two are perfect for each other, they should get married and move in to a house next to J and Ja and they could play mixed doubles. also quite suggested on the show and they've never had any other love rivals for each other.

Eldershipping: Just cos of all the suggestion in Cronicles, it made me laugh

Faerie
23rd April 2006, 10:10 PM
Cookieshipping: Oh god never gunna happen, hes to old and mean, she to young and fancies drewEhh, Haarii's not that old. Actually he's probably about fifteen or sixteen, and Haruka...Well, they say she's ten, but she looks like she's twelve or thriteen to me. Some people are gonna say, "OMG HAARII'S TO TALL TO BE FIFTEEN!!", but really, I met a fourth grader who was five feet tall. It can happen.

Another of my favorite shippings:

Fireworksshipping: Joi x Senri

Joi = Nurse Joy. Senri = Norman. I don't know why I like this shipping, I just think it's cute. Sure, Senri says he was just arranging a fireworks display with Joi, but really, it was glaringly obvious he digs her...Oh my God, I just said "digs"! *whacks self repeatedly with a strip of metal*

Er-herm, anyhow. I just think this ship is funny and I support it for kicks. I'm not really serious about it (at least, not as much as Cookieshipping), but it's still one of my favorites.

Steffrox
23rd April 2006, 11:02 PM
yeah ur right, Harri probably isn't that old, and they do look cute together, see i'm slowly becoming more and more of a cookie shipper

buster_wolf
24th April 2006, 12:13 AM
Advanceshipping is really cute. Pokeshipping is cool and all, but I like Advanceshipping more.

I'm quite fond of Ego-Shipping. I don't know why, it's not like it COULD happen, but I think Gary and Misty would make nice looking couple. (Yes, I know, I shouldn't go on what I think looks good, but eh, sue me.)

I like the May and Kelly coupling too, not too sure what's called though. Then again, I wouldn't mind Misty and May either.

And I'm a supporter of Diamondshipping as well.

Ampris
24th April 2006, 2:30 AM
You know, you're starting to get me into Cookieshipping, but I don't think Haarii's fifteen- twenty, maybe, since Satoshi is about fifteen, but I don't think he's the best example. Actually, it's really hard to tell from height. My brother's fourteen and five foot eleven, so who really knows. I base Haarii's age on how he acts, instead of how he looks, and he acts a lot more mature than his mid-teens. I still support Divashipping, though;)

Loracia
24th April 2006, 2:40 AM
My favorite shipping? Oh boy...I don't really know!^^'' Well...I truly like Abilityshipping (AshXAnabel) Hum...there are the others I like!^o^

PokeShipping (AshXMisty)
I support Abilityshipping, but pokeshipping's still the first shipping I support, and I'll always like it^^

Oldrivalshipping (GreenXBlue from the manga)
Blue likes Green...I think!^^ But Green just ignore her...That's mean he likes her!^^

Gracefulshipping (WallaceXWinona)
This one IS the shipping I always love!!*o* Wallace and Winona are just too cute together!^o^ Their past relationship...It's so intriguing! I hope they'll like each other...Again!...;P

???shipping (NolandXLucy)
Don't know why...They're cute together! ;P

Egoshipping (MistyXGary)
Sounds cute to me^^

Staffshipping (AaronXLucario)
Like above, it's just cute!^^ Lucario seems to likes Aaron (I didn't watch the movie) And they're cute together!^.^

Faerie
24th April 2006, 3:50 AM
You know, you're starting to get me into Cookieshipping, but I don't think Haarii's fifteen- twenty, maybe, since Satoshi is about fifteen, but I don't think he's the best example. Actually, it's really hard to tell from height. My brother's fourteen and five foot eleven, so who really knows.Yeah, that's true, but Satoshi hasn't grown ANY taller sence the first episode of the series. He's still way shorter than Takeshi. His hat makes him look taller! XP

But if people can support Brockshipping, than Cookieshipping is definitley possible. I mean, Takeshi is about sixteen or seventeen, but Joi and Junsa are adults. They're probably at least seven years older than him. XP

I actually don't support any staple shippings such as Advanceshipping, Pokeshipping...Okay, well I DO support Rocketshipping, but very loosely. But you get the idea. I think the less common shippings are the coolest ones because they're more interesting. The less hints, the more interesting (and usually the more angsty).

Fez the Mysfit Elf
25th April 2006, 11:31 PM
The only ship I really support is Pokčshipping, because when I was but a wee lad, 4kids put unnecessary shipping moments in the anime, implanting Pokčshipping in my mind forever. Well, that's not really true, because even now that Misty's gone forever <sob> I still believe in Pokčshipping, as Misty is Ash's oldest friend, and will always remain his best friend.

Another shipping I support is Batmamashipping, which is a shipping I made up for people who believe Bruce Wayne (a.k.a. Batman) is Deliah's husband and Ash's father. So far, there are a whopping total of one Batmamashippers. I think you can guess who that is.

Ampris
26th April 2006, 7:10 PM
Yeah, that's true, but Satoshi hasn't grown ANY taller sence the first episode of the series. He's still way shorter than Takeshi. His hat makes him look taller! XP

I think they've all grown by a little bit, but not too much- Satoshi is kinda small.

But if people can support Brockshipping, than Cookieshipping is definitley possible. I mean, Takeshi is about sixteen or seventeen, but Joi and Junsa are adults. They're probably at least seven years older than him. XP

Do you mean Lustshipping? Those two are a lot older than him, but I don't think age really matters at all. If Harley was thirty, I would probably feel the same about the ship.

I actually don't support any staple shippings such as Advanceshipping, Pokeshipping...Okay, well I DO support Rocketshipping, but very loosely. But you get the idea. I think the less common shippings are the coolest ones because they're more interesting. The less hints, the more interesting (and usually the more angsty).

Agreed, uncommon shippings are very cool, (Eggshipping, for example) and I could see Cookieshipping happening. It does seem intriguing, anyway. I'm not much into Haruka pairings, but that one strikes me differently.

Okay, well I DO support Rocketshipping, but very loosely.

Rocketshipping: is an interesting one, they could have a great relationship if they started to treat each other properly. They are pretty much soul mates whether they actually become a couple or not and thats what is sort of appealling to me, I recon that they should be together tho cos only when they are nice and caring to each other they are actually happy. and also its slightly likely to happen (might not, but deffinately more chance than most other ships)

It's good to see people still support this ship, there aren't that many fans here, and I agree completely with you, Steffrox. That's a nice way of putting it.

Steffrox
26th April 2006, 9:55 PM
Yeah i was a bit disapointed at the lack of Rocketshippers here, i think cos its quite an old ship people don't jump on as quickly as they Might To Contestshipping or Advanceshipping.
A lot of people say its dead but i have to disagree, Lucario and Mystery of mew is well shippy and Batlle frontier episodes has occasional moments too, and the episodes that are anti-shippy "the bicker the better" and the Manene ep don't really matter cos they make up and stay together, i think they are meant to be sort of ironic.
So Rocketship on people!!!! lol

Bloody Skull
28th April 2006, 11:00 PM
The only ship I like from Pokemon is Rocketshipping. Actually, it was one of the first ships I ever supported. Personally, I find it to be very cute, interesting, and funny. As for my stance on it in canon, I firmly believe the writers were doing something with it through Kanto-Johto, but (for some reason or another) decided to drop it in AG. Who knows, though? It could still happen ^_^

Torchic23
28th April 2006, 11:08 PM
Contest Shipping is definitly my favorite! It's kinda obvious too......

I also like Wish Shipping [Max/Jirachi], Cookie Shipping [May/Harley], Ability Shipping [Ash/Anabel], Respect Shipping [Ash/Drew], Tension Shipping [Harley/Drew], Munch Shipping [Max/Munchlax], and CuteThunder Shipping [May/Pikachu]

I love shippings!!

Pokemon4Ever
4th May 2006, 3:02 AM
I'm not really into shippings but if I had to choose it would be Hoennshipping because Brendan and May go good together.

Spirit Rubi
5th May 2006, 4:43 AM
My two main shippings that I'm obsessed with are Contestshipping and Selintshipping. (Selintshipping is from Yu-Gi-Oh! if you were wondering... ) :172bros:

OkashiraShinomori
5th May 2006, 4:50 AM
GracefulShipping all the way!

Well, RangerShipping too, though I could stand to learn more about it.

Eefi
5th May 2006, 4:08 PM
my favorite is gracefulshipping of course!! But after gracefulshipping, i have 100 or more shippings l like.

Phantom_Bugsy
7th May 2006, 5:59 PM
Spasticshipping, which is Feuilly x Joly from Les Miserables.

Also:

Medshipping (Combeferre x Joly)
Unfortunateshipping (Bossuet x Marius)
Gentleshipping (Combeferre x Jean Prouvaire)

Shadow Ichigo
16th May 2006, 4:53 AM
I got a couple of new shippings that I like. They are:

Mindshipping: Kenta x Liza(Gym Leader)
Fistshipping: Kenta x Greta
Abilityshipping: Ash x Anabel

Crossover couples:
LightTearshipping: Kenta(Pokemon) x Momo(Shinigami no Ballad)
Cresentmoonshipping: Kenta(Pokemon) x Mari(Shaman King)
Ninjashipping: Kenta(Pokemon) x Yuffie(Final Fantasy 7)
Overjoyedshipping: Kenta(Pokemon) x Rikku(Final Fantasy X-2)

Pearl's Perap
23rd May 2006, 12:51 AM
I must admit I voted Pokéshipping, I noticed that 'ship from an early age and 'Misty's song' off of the 2 B A Master CD just confirmed it.

I also voted other as I'm liking Winona x Falkner, can't beat flying ships 8D

Zak

Staryu
26th May 2006, 12:48 AM
Palletshipping's the best =P

MalionX
27th May 2006, 10:11 PM
bouldershipping.... all the way.

lilrumpkinkb
1st June 2006, 1:14 AM
Contestshipping and Hoennshipping, 4eva ~*^_^*~

latino heat
1st June 2006, 1:20 AM
Pokeshipping it was the first ship I supported and it will be the one I will always defend

Sora
1st June 2006, 5:53 PM
I'm probably the only person on this entire damn forum that doesn't support a pokemon shipping.

Sora/Roxas > everything else. kthxbai

Sports Pirate
1st June 2006, 9:51 PM
Rocketshipping. I am a Rocketshipper and always will be :D.

Riley Eerie
4th June 2006, 8:45 AM
Pokeshipping, Rocketshipping, Hoennshipping, Shoppingshipping, Contestshipping, and some other...
The shipping that I call TuxedoEliteShipping: Will and Steven. It will be so hot that can melt steel. (OK, bad joke)

I call PsychicMastersShipping the one with Sabrina and Will.

OK, I must admit a GhostShipping (Morty and Phoebe) would be cool.

I don't support any pokémon interspecies shipping, even when it's official, like KittyShipping (Meowth and Skitty). -_-' And I don't support Pokémon/human shippings, like GreenKnightShipping (Wally and Gardevoir), or the one-sided shipping between Chikorita and Ash, it can be considered sorta sick...

But I still think B-JobShipping (Heracross x Bulbasaur) it's very funny. (But I think Ash's Bulbasaur is more interested in May's Bulbasaur.)

Faerie
6th June 2006, 4:04 AM
*stares at nothing*

Hello, Faerie again and with a new ship to rant about. Hoo boy, here we go again. It's another bizzare one that most people've probably never heard of. But that's the way I work. I like different things. Heehee.

Oh, and *gags on character's dub names*.

Steelshipping: Bashou x Buson (Atilla x Hun)

OMGWTHBBQFWEEOTPness. Try to decipher that. xP

Okay, you seriously can't deny this. Just watch the Legend of Thunder special - I don't care, see it in English or Japanese - and you'll see what I'm talking about. Buson is OBVIOUSLY just teasing Bashou, and you get the feeling Bashou isn't as annoyed by Buson as he lets on~. As for the dub, umm...I can't really name anything at the time (I'll watch it again later) but I remeber there was something in there somewhere.

There aren't that many hints in the dialouge, probably because Bashou has that weird, jaded, I'm-bored-with-everything attitude. Although in some cases there's something from Buson's side. But Steelshipping just works.

I just recently started supporting shounen-ai, actually, 'cause a while ago I was too involved in other shippings to actually consider other genres. But shounen and shojou-ai are just as cool as het. Word.

And yes, obviously you can tell I support the origional shounen-ai Steelshipping rather than the dub het. Yes, Bashou was dubbed into a girl. *sob*

CoolRagnarokY3K
8th June 2006, 2:45 AM
Ash's Butterfree x pink Butterfree shipping!

Karma Dude
9th June 2006, 7:08 PM
I Like Advancedshipping, Rocketshipping and Hoennshipping there all real cute. ^^

Sagura Oda
10th June 2006, 12:42 AM
Musashi X Kojirou. Such a cute, funny ship. Also, Harley X Kojirou, Shuu X Kojirou, Harley X Shuu, Robert X Harley, Hiisu X Harley, Hiisu X Kojirou, Robert X Kojirou, Kasumi X Haruka, Junsa X Joi, Shigeru X All of his cheerleaders, Ookido-hakase X Kasumi, and Sasaki X Hanako.

Phantom_Bugsy
10th June 2006, 12:44 AM
>__>

Feuilly x Joly forever, chilluns. X33

The Dean of Suds
10th June 2006, 1:37 AM
I really don't care, but I voted advanceshipping, colloseum shipping, and brockshipping. [He will find a girl, eventually.]
Over and out,;198;

~Flareon~
12th June 2006, 10:54 AM
My favourite shippings are Advanceshipping and Contestshipping.

Omega Pirate
12th June 2006, 10:56 AM
My favourite is Contestshipping. The clues are so obvious its laughable when some people haven't caught on.

Bandana
12th June 2006, 11:36 AM
My favourites, out of the options on the poll, are: Pokeshipping, Contestshipping, Rocketshipping, Brock shipping and, of course, Kawaiishipping!
Yeah. I like alot of shippings as long as they don't crossover.

Steffrox
12th June 2006, 12:58 PM
steelshipping, i think that its kinda sort of something there and tahts why they made him into a lady, its just wrong i tell you.
I think all of the Rocket teams like there partners, its a bit like a pokemon dating service, you want to find ur perfect lover join team rocket

nachocheeez
12th June 2006, 1:05 PM
w00t for Rocketshipping!!! I also support Pokeshipping, Ash and Misty were soooo made for each other. Oh yeah and Contestshipping :D Go May and Drew!!!

Faerie
13th June 2006, 1:30 AM
steelshipping, i think that its kinda sort of something there and tahts why they made him into a lady, its just wrong i tell you.What's wrong; the shipping or the fact that Bashou's gender was changed? *wants an answer*

De HotShot Mon
18th June 2006, 10:11 AM
I support AbilityShipping and AltoShipping which in my opinion is very strange.

And can sombody tell me how and/or where I can make my own sig?!

Brandon
18th June 2006, 12:02 PM
I would go with Hoennshipping and Pokeshipping.
May and Brandon look really nice with each other and there have been many signs during the RS game like when they first met.
Ash and Misty....well.....what can I say? There have been countless signs of Misty having a crush on ash.
But I hate Contest shipping.

suchinuiKKu
18th June 2006, 5:53 PM
AAML! Ash + Misty :172bros:

CopyCat
19th June 2006, 5:11 AM
I like Pokeshipping, they have such great chemistry, and are a really great couple.

Contestshipping is probably my favorite though, I love how Drew helps May in suddle ways. Also how there rivals, it adds some spice to it .

I like Oldrivalshipping out of the manga, as well as Luckyshipping, Feelingshipping, Mangaquestshipping, Franticshipping, Gracefulshipping, and this last one, I'm not sure if the name is right, but... Incidentialshipping (Blue x SIlver), I'm not sure if thats SIlver x Jasmine or Silver x Blue...

Mandi.
20th June 2006, 5:10 PM
My favorite shipping has got to be CONTESTSHIPPING. Drew and May..just too cute! =]
My second would be Pokeshipping, even though Misty isn't in the show anymore, when she was, I mean come on, you know Ash and Misty both loved each other!
I also like Hoennshipping, Brendan and May would make a cute couple too. I know Brendan is just in the game, but their neighbors! YAY
And I love Rocketshipping. Jesse and James...their always together, their always hugging or holding each other.

Sapphire Skitty
21st June 2006, 8:46 AM
My favorites are:Abilityshipping,Hoennshipping,Contestshipping, Pokeshipping and many pokemon shippings.

Hoshika
21st June 2006, 12:29 PM
Mine are Rocketshipping, Contestshipping, Tensionshipping, Pokeshipping and well, I like a lot. I can't list them all. I'm currently obsessed with Respectshipping. It's too cute to not to be obsessed with it..

hikari_blaze
25th June 2006, 11:51 PM
I've decided to update.

Pokemon
Ash/Satoshi x Anabel/Rira = Abilityshipping
Gary/Shigeru x Misty/Kasumi = Egoshipping
Brendan/Yuuki x May/Haruka = Hoennshipping
Wes/Reo x Rui/Mirei - Colosseumshipping
Eldes x Micheal/Ryuuto = Tomatoshipping

Magical Pokemon Journey/Pokemon PiPiPi Adventures
Charmander/Hitokage x Chiko = FlamingLeafshipping
Sandy x Raichu
Hazel/Maron x Pikachu = OtherPikachushipping
Eevee x Lu = WhirlyPlantshipping
Peanut/Peas x Togepi

Pokemon Special
Ruby x Sapphire = Franticshipping
Blue x Green
Blue x Silver

Mikuru-chan
26th June 2006, 4:33 PM
I support FranticShipping, RespectShipping, Contest Shipping, OldRivalShipping, QuestShipping, GracefulShipping, and my favorite PinkFlower Shipping!

DuquĘ?
28th June 2006, 1:40 PM
I support these:

Kiss shipping: Even knowing that is REALLY impossible (movie human characters don't make appearences on the series), I think they make the best couple.Melody/Furura is more honest with her feelings than Misty, and more direct too.Probably she didn't like Ash enough to chase him on his journey, but, if she had enter on the anime...

Altoshipping: Same to Kiss shipping.But this is the most cute ever Ash/Satoshi shipping!

Heatshipping: Yeah, I know, Flannery is as taller/older than Ash, but you don't think they are a great couple? Basically, they have the same way to make the things and apparently, Ash, compared to she, is a very best trainer...But they could learn many things between they, and some other things...

Houenshipping: On RSE mangá.Ruby and Saphire are the only ones who admit their feelings to each other.With their essencially opposite personalities, they get along too!THE-BEST-SHIPPING-EVER!!!

Typhlogirl
28th June 2006, 2:09 PM
Meh shippings:

PokeShipping: Because, in my mind, Ash has Misty and May has Drew. That's the way it's supposed to go. *nods* In. my mind anyway.

ContestShipping: Same reasons as above.

Those two are basically all I support in the anime. o_o; In the manga, however...

GRANTEDSHIPPING! (Wataru x Yellow)

I have no idea why I like this shipping so much. It's like, the only fanon shipping I support. o_o;; I just think Lance and Yellow are made for each other, yannow, something with them both being blessed by Viridian Forest and all that jazz.

:P

-;157;

Faerie
28th June 2006, 10:12 PM
TYPHLOGIRL. Yay, so you didn't dissappear into thin air! Or maybe I just stopped spending time in the Author's Cafe/Fan Fiction forums... >__>; Whatever. But it's nice to see you again.

Um...Now I like a new ship yay here it is why aren't I using any commas?

Firebirdshipping - James/Kojirou x May/Haruka

It's sort of cute and I just started supporting it after I saw the Chiirin episode. I'm not a very big supporter, being a completley nutty Cookieshipper and all, but it's still cute.

Yeah, I know what you're going to say: Kojirou is way too old. But I don't think so. However old he actually is, he can't be more than twenty-two or something like that. I know it's still a big difference, but in the land of shipping anything can make sense. Either that or nothing makes sense...Something like that...

Typhlogirl
29th June 2006, 12:53 AM
FAERIE! More like you didn't disappear into thin air! Good to see you around again, I thought you had left.

[/NOTSPAM]

UM...I also like Brockshipping. Yeah. Brock needs some love. :P

-;157;

Steffrox
29th June 2006, 2:42 PM
I used to be a gymshipper, then a complete Pokeshipper, but now i'm turning to orangeshipping, i really think they are better together. hmm i'm gunna keep my eye on that one.
But Rocketshipping for numero uno

Yoshida Amane
30th June 2006, 9:08 PM
I used to be a gymshipper, then a complete Pokeshipper, but now i'm turning to orangeshipping, i really think they are better together. hmm i'm gunna keep my eye on that one.
But Rocketshipping for numero uno

I thought we were Rocketshipping buddies lol. You have betrayed the good name of Gymshipping!

Steffrox
1st July 2006, 1:22 AM
I thought we were Rocketshipping buddies lol. You have betrayed the good name of Gymshipping!

LMAO, its still there, my love of gymshipping, deep deep down somewhere in my heart.
gymshipping was my first pokemon ship and everytime i watch the one where they dance i go "ahhhhhhh"

Mitsukai
1st July 2006, 7:42 PM
I support Hoennshipping and Franticshipping.

JJAB91
8th July 2006, 3:06 AM
Advanceshipping all the way!!!

Mythicall
8th July 2006, 4:45 PM
Uh, Both Advanceshipping and Pokeshipping.

And Brock x Joy shipping (I hate that **** Jenny)

Xiang
8th July 2006, 5:58 PM
Uh, I forgot if I posted here or what I posted... Now I just like Contestshipping. They're friends, rivals, and maybe more.

Its not just a boring friendship to me. ^__^

Masumi
8th July 2006, 11:51 PM
Again, Originshipping! I love this so much!!!! Steven and Wallace are so cute together!

Steelshipping is also adorable! Basho and Buson fit eachother perfectly!!!

2Percent Miltank
9th July 2006, 3:56 AM
Although I'm not an avid "shipper", I have always kind of liked Pokeshipping myself. ^^; I always though Misty and Ash were a cute couple since I first saw the anime~ X3

Cloud Strife
9th July 2006, 4:02 AM
Pokeshipper forever and always.

Mumage
10th July 2006, 8:25 PM
It has always been Contestshipping for me. The chemistry between the couple, it is uncomparable. <33~

ContestShipping = May/Haruka x Drew/Shuu <33~

TotemoHarley
18th July 2006, 5:21 PM
I always ment to post here, but I always seemed to forget. ^^'

But anyways, for the ones on the poll I chose Contest and Rocketshipping, I really like the characters within those two.

I'm also a big Tension and Repectshipper. Tension more so. DrewxHarley= <3

Any ship with Harley and his Pokémon is gold to me. As is Eleganceshipping.

I've also come to love Luckyshipping and Admirationshipping.

I think AshxAnabel is cute, so Abilityshipper am I.

Occasionaly I find myself being a Cookie and Sundaeshipper.

OriginShipping is nice too.

Probably a ton of others I'm forgetting at the moment. ^^;

Shiny Lapras
18th July 2006, 7:00 PM
Well ... I voted for Other, 'cause my favourite Shipping is surely CookieShipping (as many people know)! Especially the one-sided ship in May's point of view. That's mad, moving ... but that's very beautiful! *_* I like this Shipping very much, Harley and May are too sweet together ( ok, I've already said it many times :| ) ... and May likes Harley for me, though Harley likely hates her. And they're too different, almost opposite ... I like the opposite people staying together! *___*

I also support Pokeshipping, even if I don't like it as Cookieshipping. Ash and Misty do stay together, for me! They're too cute, too perfect together (I'm not expanding it ...) !! And that's the first Pokémon ship, of course. How could I hate it? *ň*

Then I like DoubleWeaknessShip too (it has a short name :P). After the match with Saori, May bursted into tears, but finally she was the happiest in the whole Grand Festival 'cause of Saori's victory ... ok, they could be only friends, but I think they could be much more. I like those two girls together, it's an interesting pairing (that's my opinion)! *.*

Other Shippings I like are LuckyShipping, PalletShipping, RespectShipping and OriginShipping.
At the moment AdmirationShipping, RocketShipping, AbilityShipping and MayxManaphy (I don't know the Ship's name) interest me too ^^

Shiny Lapras ;131;

tylerH
19th July 2006, 1:31 AM
NightLightShipping because Umbreon is awesome.

natsunohinagiku
25th July 2006, 3:25 AM
I voted for other because my favourite shippings are Hoennchampionshipping and Orangeshipping. These ships have always appealed to me, though when I say Hoennshipping, I mean it as Sapphire/May and Steven. Heh, I never even thought of it until Steven left me a Beldum in Ruby and I was just like "awwww!" And Orangeshipping just looks so cute!

Avegaille
28th July 2006, 3:39 PM
Rangershipping is on my top list for my favorite shippings... XD

Why, since I just adore Hinata and Kaduki's pairing... XD

Well, I also like other ships... most of them involve May, but I grew out to not like them anymore... but it doesn't me I am against the shipping...

Myuuvuirocon
31st July 2006, 8:51 PM
(Me being the idoit I am I only voted for ColosseumShipping... x_x;; ) Well, my favorite Shippings are...

ColosseumShipping (Wes x Rui): Wes and Rui = opposties attract, in my opponion... and that's just awesome =3

AdvanceShipping (Ash x May): Ash and May just seemawesome together

SteelShipping (Basho x Buson): As Masumi said, Baso and Buson do seem to fit eachother perfectally x3

PearlShipping (Ash x Hikari): *shrugs* Seems cute/good to me =)

CommanderShipping (Tabitha x Shelly): Yess 'tis an awesome couple. Again, opposites (land and water in this case) attract. But they do act alike, which is good x3

♥MagmaClawShipping (Tabitha x Michelle)♥: Probably my favorite x333 They look alike, and well... just seem awesome together <3

Probablly more, but can't seem to think of them...

Koori-chan
1st August 2006, 6:19 PM
I like contestshipping, it's cute! Shuu and Haruka are so cute togheter! I also like pokeshipping, probably because it's the first 'couple' I saw when I was young and I watched Pokémon for the first time ^^

Wartortle 2000
2nd August 2006, 3:53 AM
-BALLOONSHIPPING (Jet/Windy)
First person to recognise these characters wins a cookie. And yes, they are official characters, I suppose. Anyway, I dunno why I think they'd be a good couple. I mean, they hate each other...

Jet and Windy are two characters in the Pokémon book "Race to Danger." But it is only a book based on the anime, and there is no actual episode of it.

Musapion
2nd August 2006, 8:20 AM
Voted for Rocketshipping and Contestshipping. <3
My favorites. My PRECIOUSSSS... -hides-

Flame Haze SnS
2nd August 2006, 11:56 PM
My fave are AshxMay (mainly on Fanfics) and WesxRui (mainly on comics). At first, I liked Pokeshipping, but I've grown bored of it and saw AshxMay being perfect pairing. WesxRui for just funny on comics.

Go Advanceshipping and Colosseumshipping! XD

Aquarelle
6th August 2006, 12:27 AM
I voted other, as I love gracefulshipping!
It's like the only shipping that I really like, I'm not that big of a shipper... yet.

Crystal Mewtwo
8th August 2006, 3:57 PM
I like

Contestshipping- May and Drew like each other, and you must be blind if you don't see it =D
Chikoshipping - Chikorita/Bayleef x Ash. I know, Ash likes his pokemon only as friends but I loved how Chikorita was jealous of Pikachu and she missed Ash so much. I would like to see more episodes about Bayleef and Ash.

MADHATTER
15th August 2006, 10:25 PM
Originshipping <333

Steven and Wallace go well together.

Harpie
16th August 2006, 7:37 AM
My all-time favorite ship is Ash&Misty. Others are James&Jessie, Ash's Charizard&Charla (Liza's Charizard), Ash's Bayleef&Ash, Jimmy&Marina, Ash/Latias, and a few others... lol. ^_^

horse_beauty
16th August 2006, 5:44 PM
AAML FOREVER! or other wise know as ash and misty , i wish misty would come back and i also wish that ash and misty declared love of each other! :D

i also support may and drew together its obvious may likes him and he does !: D

Dark Butterfly
19th August 2006, 7:02 AM
My favorite? i have too many i'll list them all (not in order of prefrence)
Pokeshipping (Ash & Misty, always my favorite)
Rocketshipping (Jesse & James)
Gymshipping (Brock & Misty why not?)
Advanceshipping (Ash & May, they look cute together)
Palletshipping (AAGL forever <3)
Contestshipping (Drew & May, it's odvious he loves her)
AdultShipping (Eh they aren't THAT bad together Pof Oak & Dealia)
AltoShipping (So cute!..though its a pokemon human pairing)
BoulderShipping (brock & ash, ah me and my yaoi eh?)

SteveAnime
21st August 2006, 3:51 AM
-LILACSHIPPING (Jenny/Joy)
You just know that somewhere out there, at least one Jenny and Joy have gotten together.

I like a LILACSHIPPING

Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy are Friends

But I like Officer Jenny Better, Blue is My Favorite Color

~CourageWisdomPower~
22nd August 2006, 6:01 PM
Yay for Contestshipping!

Contestshipping rox my sox.May and Drew are so cute together!^_^

And the way they fight is hilarious!Every single episode with them in it has May fighting with Drew!xD

Gotta see Who,When,Where,Wynaut.It looks like a really good eppy(saw it on Youtube),and it's Contestshippy(kinda).I'm a 100% Contestshipper,no doubt about it.

Edit: Drew is leaving for Johto!;_; Even if he doesn't come back,they'll probably have a Pokemon Chronicles episode on him.

rob1610
23rd August 2006, 8:39 AM
Seeing as I enjoy the Anime in every aspect, and I'm a fan of both Misty and May, I support Ash and Misty as well as Ash and May. There is one ship out there that has all 3 in it. However, I'm fine with the Drew and May thing, but I think May would probably reject him due Drew treating her badly as well. I also said Other, because people are already preparing for what I think is called PearlShipping, Ash and Hikari.
(Please don't flame or mock me, I'm new to Shipping. Just the terms, that is.)

JeffBodean05
26th August 2006, 6:20 AM
Seeing as I enjoy the Anime in every aspect, and I'm a fan of both Misty and May, I support Ash and Misty as well as Ash and May. There is one ship out there that has all 3 in it. However, I'm fine with the Drew and May thing, but I think May would probably reject him due Drew treating her badly as well. I also said Other, because people are already preparing for what I think is called PearlShipping, Ash and Hikari.
(Please don't flame or mock me, I'm new to Shipping. Just the terms, that is.)
We don't know if Ash going to be in thos new cartoons

KatanokiChaos
28th August 2006, 12:25 AM
Agh. I voted, and then I remembered my favorite ship. Rudy/Misty.

Vycksta
28th August 2006, 1:29 AM
We don't know if Ash going to be in thos new cartoonsI think it's safe to say that Ash will never disappear from the anime.

SkyHighSwellow
28th August 2006, 1:35 AM
Err...I'm obsessed with contestshipping.It's believable,and bound to happen(if complete and solid proof has not been given already that it is totally real).I mean,come on.They're the perfect couple.

XxIcy_dreamsxX
28th August 2006, 3:15 AM
Other, my absolute favorite is GracefulShipping.

Wallace x Winona is gorgeous, if you want to put it that way.

:3

purple umbreon
28th August 2006, 4:04 AM
i love all of the shippings ^_^. but if i had to say what my absoulte favorite one was... it is a tie between Contestshipping and Rocketshipping. i cant decide because they are both so cute!

shervin
5th September 2006, 8:24 PM
Contestshipping!!!!!

ahem...i think contestshipping is the greatest, may and drew are a perfect couple!

Jerre
5th September 2006, 8:39 PM
I like the Altoshipping (Ash and Latias). But i don't have seen the movie. only the pics and some fanmade video's.

Orion-Sama
5th September 2006, 8:46 PM
Out of that list... HoennShipping, ColosseumShipping and BrockShipping. Especially the last one. Especially in compound. :D

But I like other Ships that much more...

Any Girl & Girl Ship. Especially, any Whitney & Girl Ship. Top 5 being...

#1. PinkFlowerShipping (Whitney & Erika) - I doubt I need to say why... *Sniff*
#2. SmeargleShipping (Whitney & DJ Mary) - Hawt, and they're *snoggy*friends in Special. A Ship SO good I didn't name it. :o
#3. LostSisterShipping (Whitney & Flannery) - 'Cuz it's burning hott and is true! :D
#4. OrionShipping (Whitney & Leaf [FR/LG Main girl]) - The Ship that got me into Shipping. :D
#5. PinkBowShipping (Whitney & Roxanne) - Hawt as hell, and even funny and tender, what with their personalities. ^^

Ya. That's it. :p

crazy_ninja_pikachu
9th September 2006, 1:50 AM
I Like pokeshipping and contestshipping.....I mean Satoshi and Kasumi had this romantic way of meeting!! Stealing bikes is the way to go!!!!!

miken park
9th September 2006, 10:06 AM
Origin. Steven And Wallace just..got together. =3

Faerie
10th September 2006, 6:09 AM
Origin. Steven And Wallace just..got together. =3Originshipping is quite cute. I support it in the video games, while in the manga I'm more of a Gracefulshipper.

Speaking of the manga, I now like Preciousmetalshipping (GoldxSilver). I dunno, it's just kind of cute. And it somehow makes sense too. And if I'm saying that after only having read one chapter of the GSC manga...you can tell there's something there. Ehehe, but I'm still split between that and Choosenshipping.

Krys
10th September 2006, 1:19 PM
Look around me. See any fanon, underrated, no-one-knows-it-except-me ship? Dun dun dun...

Hopeshipping

The fanon shipping (with evidence!) of MortyxClair, two Johto gym leaders.

Other, my absolute favorite is GracefulShipping.
I second that! I love this thip and those pics in your sig make me like it even more! Okay, well here's just my top favorites:
Pokeshipping
Hopeshipping
SpecialJewelshipping
RollingWindshipping
Gracefulshipping
Rocketshipping

Then there are some shippings that are exclusively in my fic:

KrysxKamon:SpecialJewelshipping
GinaxCorny*: MountSilvershipping
SapphirexRobert:PurpleCrystalshipping
MollyxHiro:LittleSibshipping
KrysxLance: Indigochampionshipping
^a stupid pedophiliac shipping I made up in July :/

*has a stupid name because I gave him that on Yellow Version when I was little

GladiariaAlata
10th September 2006, 1:40 PM
Absolute Number 1: GracefulShippy
My Pokemon OTP. Nothing can replace it. Ever. Like many GSers, I fall for them after Winona's relationship quote in PokeSpecial Vol.19. And the recent events in the BF saga just made me fall harder.

#2: ContestShippy
My Anime OTP. Yuzuriha got me squeaking in delight, but I usually stay away from the fandom...

#3: CandleStickShippy and TensionShippy
Flannery and Steven. I write them together in a crossover fic and they never leave. Never mind it's a never met ship...
As for Drew/Harley ((giggle))...I blame everything on Kanto GF.

#4: FannedFlameShippy
If there's anyone here from the GS Anonymous Unite, please don't pelt me with anything. It sorta started out as a gag when I write a scene with Flannery seducing Winona, and, again, this ship didn't leave my head. Their Japanese names clashed with two prominent characters in Mahou Sensei Negima is just icing on top of the cake.

#5: Whatever you called Falkner x Janine
One-off ship in PokeSpecial. Like the way that Janine looked particularly feminine in front of Falkner (although for non-ship reasons).

charizardfan
14th September 2006, 12:03 AM
Let's see here...

Advanceshipping(even though I have said it's pretty overrated)

Contestshipping(same as above)

Questshipping(C'mon... LOOK AT THEM!!)

...I'm scared to say this one...Mareshipping...It's been a favorite of mine even though I recognize it's probably not going to happen...

Abilityshipping-An Ash ship without Misty in it...I like that...

Orangeshipping-Don't know why really, maybe because I dislike Pokeshipping

Egoshipping-This used to be my favorite now its right with the others

lilrumpkinkb
14th September 2006, 3:11 AM
After reading Hoshika's fics I'm now a Respectshipper, woo ho! Right now, here's is my updated list:

1) ContestShippy: canon, and lovin' it!
2) PearlShippy: can't wait to see what this cute ship has in store for Shinou
3) Frantic/HoennShippy: frantic is so sweet in the anime, its basically canon! even thought hoenn is still nevermet, it's a mirror of frantic
4) RespectShippy: so hot! my first yaoi ship even though it betrays CS & PS...
5) QuestShippy: so cute, even thought the fandom isn't that large
6) GracefulShippy: I always like to hear what happens with them an love the fic Breeze of Prelude!

Crystal Mewtwo
15th September 2006, 12:49 PM
I have new favourite shippings:

Contestshipping (May/Drew) - they really like each other and Drew probably has a crush on May only he doesn't say about his feelings.

Roseshipping (James/Rose) - they had crushies on each other. They would be a nice couple.

Pearlshipping (Ash/Hikari) - c'mon, Ash needs to fall in love and Hikari would be a great girl for him

Abilityshipping (Ash/Anabel) - she had a crush on him^^ They look cute together. Awww....

Ash/Casey shipping - they are rivals but they play together as well. I have been a fan of this shipping for few years.

May/Blaziken shipping - I know its weird but I like it^^

Chikoshipping (Ash/Chikorita) - you know about her feelings, right? This couple is awesome.

Razor Shiftry
15th September 2006, 8:45 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...no gracefulshipping...
although i do like contestshipping-its soooooo cute!

AshuratheTrainer
16th September 2006, 1:14 AM
I like a fair few ships, and I keep adding onto it..gah.

POKESHIPPING
I just like this pairing because of how they got along. Even though Ash would probably die an early death if they ever actually got together, I still found it cute.

RIVALSIBLINGSHIPPING
I lovelovelovelove this pairing, and it's my favourite one. <3 I write about this pairing all the time.

ALTOSHIPPING
This one is just one of the more obvious ones, at least on Latias's side of things. Though with how Ash tolerated everything she did... XD

DREAMSHIPPING
Come on, Mew and Ash share simular traits. XD Ash is pretty much really happy more often then not, and Mew is so playful, I can see them fitting together really well.

HIKARISHIPPING
I just like the thought of Kari and Ash together. >_> It's one of my 'WTF? Why?' pairings.

PALLETSHIPPING
Even though this one has...no hints, really, I can see it happening, at least earlier on in their lives.

I'm also a little iffy on Bouldershipping and Pearlshipping, not sure whether I like them or not.

edit: Also, Pikashipping is another I'm iffy on.

Kojho
16th September 2006, 3:04 AM
Franticshipping, SilverxBlue(forget name)

Most manga shippings

Pokeshipping(for old times sake, been one for 10 years)
Contestshipping is cute
Pearlshipping looks good.

I support alot of nevermet ships.

Hoennshipping/Franticshipping top 2

Faerie
17th September 2006, 2:08 AM
SilverxBlue(forget name)Silver x Blue is Choosenshipping.

Scallywag
18th September 2006, 8:24 PM
Eeeeee for Rocketshipping ^_^ It's obviously the best =]!!!
James and Jessie wouldn't work with anyone else, so they needs each other ^_^ [Well, maybe James would work with me. Obviously... *coughs*]

I also ticked Brockshipping coz I want him to get a date xD I feel sorry for him, bless.

Deinonych
22nd September 2006, 2:26 PM
"Pokemon" is the show where love isn't important. There is no chemistry between characters. Honestly, love is on the last place in the anime. I'm not a big shipper, I dislike some shippings because they are freaky and were made by obsessed fans.
I like some of them because they aren't that bad.

My favourite:

Contestshipping (May x Drew) - they like each other.

Crystalshipping (Marina x Minaki) - its a manga shipping. I like relationships between older guys and young girls.

Baseballshipping (Casey x Ash) - probably nobody besides me likes it. Honestly, I'm a big BIG Baseballshipper. I must do a banner. I don't know, why Baseballshipping isn't popular. Its a great shipping. Casey and Ash look great together and they really suits each other.

Rayd
22nd September 2006, 3:39 PM
"Pokemon" is the show where love isn't

Baseballshipping (Casey x Ash) - probably nobody besides me likes it. Honestly, I'm a big BIG Baseballshipper. I must do a banner. I don't know, why Baseballshipping isn't popular. Its a great shipping. Casey and Ash look great together and they really suits each other.

You're not alone ^^
I'm also a huge BBshipper...=)

Other than that,I like Contestshipping and Kenta x Marina...What was that,Questshipping?? ^^;; I forgot...^^;
Maybe Max x Yellow too XD...LOL

gligirl
22nd September 2006, 4:21 PM
chest-shipping:
misty&lorelei

misty stares at lorelei's chest in the anime all the time, the whole 'misty worships lorelei of the elite four!' plus its hawt

fanned flame shipping:
flannery&winona

its hawt like whoa

Shaara
22nd September 2006, 9:33 PM
I can respect Advanceshipping, but I'm not for it. -rabid Pokeshipper-

I love Rocketshipping. There's just so much evidence that Jessie and James like each other. ("Holy Matrimony", anyone?)

And, of course, Contestshipping is just adorable. <3

Duelsoul
24th September 2006, 8:48 AM
I support hoennshipping (fave), contestshipping, pokeshipping, rocketshippng and other
Other is stated to be obliviousness shipping, what is that you ask, Psyduck and Skitty of course ^-^ People always give me weird looks when I say I support this... what? I read it in a fic once and it made a lot of sense.

bijoukaiba
27th September 2006, 11:51 PM
I can't believe out of the shippings listed they forgot GYMSHIPPING (Brock/Misty)!! That was my #1 pick.

I also voted for Contestshipping and Advanceshipping. I recently (as in two hours ago) saw some cute Japanese fanarts of Ash/May and Brock/Misty, so now I'm hooked.

And I would've voted for Rocketshipping, but I luv Kojirou too much. =P

Is there a name for James x Chimecho? O.o Just curious...

QuixMystique647
29th September 2006, 5:15 PM
I voted for:

PokeShipping (cute couple they are good together)

PearlShipping (it is not in the list than other Ships but it looks good)

AdvanceShipping (i like this one too there are little hints but PokeShipping is better and i look now by PearlShipping)

ContestShipping (this one i like so much it was sweet of may that she is go near Johto so sweet^^)

RocketShipping (yeah sure then are not leaving each other that is love)

KawaiiShipping (what i have to say pikachu is always care for togepi)

Tamamushi No Erika
3rd October 2006, 4:08 AM
Yay for FemmeGymShipping!! ^^

*huggles her Natsume plush doll. ^.^*

ash-ketchum
8th October 2006, 10:58 AM
I support Pearlshipping and advanceshipping :D

QuixMystique647
8th October 2006, 11:57 AM
I support Pearlshipping and advanceshipping :D

You are so right with your voting ash-ketchum!
AS, 2x PS and CS forever ;)

Vycksta
8th October 2006, 1:51 PM
*finally goes in this thread and votes for other* Because my top three shippings are completely different and Hella lovely.

PsiLuckshipping - Sabrina x Lucy.
I have liked this shipping now for a very long time... about 15 months or longer. I loved how similar Sabrina and Lucy look to each other and I adored how their eye colours were the same, so I shipped them together and went obsessive over it. I wrote a lot of drabbles for it and just adored this shipping, like I still do today. PsiLuckshipping only got its name about 5 months ago, but as said it's been a lot longer that I have loved this couple. They are made for each other... never-met as never been more canon. Easily my OTP for life, although it's joint with the next ship.

Nynaeveshipping - Michelle x Sneasel.
I'll be blunt, I f*cking love this shipping to pieces. So it's human x Pokemon, which is the part of the shipping fandom that I see as the most heavily bashed. I don't care. Nynaeveshipping is lovely and I really, really obsess over it... sometimes more than I do PsiLuckshipping. Anyways, Michelle is the minor character from the episode Let Bagons Be Bagons and Sneasel is my favourite Pokemon for life. This shipping is very personal to me as I see Michelle as my Pokemon self... come on, like there is going to be a character called Vycksta in the show and besides, Michelle has my exact hair colour and attitude... and as stated, I love Sneasel so much. Nynaeve was the name of my late cat, whom I loved so much... et voila. Nynaeveshipping got it's name. I've written a lot of Nynaeveshipping one shots and am on a quest to get a lot of screenshots of Michelle and Sneasel from episodes they have featured in so I can ask graphic makers to make me a lot of Nynaeveshipping stuff. To be honest, i'm in denial about this being my all time OTP as I have liked PsiLuckshipping for so long... but I cannot deny it forever. I love this shipping, it's just so bloody awesome. It really, really is.

InfraRedshipping - Mars x Hikari.
An admin of Team Galaxy and the newcomer to the anime/heroine in the games. It's an opposites attract situation, which I love. Ignore any potential age gaps here... I can picture Hikari raiding the Team Galaxy base and getting caught by Mars with sexy results following. I cannot wait to get my own copy of Pokemon Pearl as Hikari will have to defeat Team Galaxy seeing as i'm going to choose the girl. Plus both girls are seriously gorgeous. Once again, i'm going to get a few graphics of this shipping made... and I have a lovely kinky idea for a one-shot. Damn I love my crack yuri mind.

Now yes, I really, really adore Courtney the Team Magma admin. However I like her in so many shippings I cannot pinpoint just one, so I left her out.

Krys
9th October 2006, 3:20 AM
Is there a least favorite shippings thread? If there is please provide me a link becuase my hating list is longer than my like one. Lance/CLair, Suicune/Kris, Silver/Blue are just a few of the many.

Crystalshipping (Marina x Minaki) - its a manga shipping. I like relationships between older guys and young girls.
With the anime too right? Becuase I used to support that, now I don't really care for Marina that much.

Garden.of.secrets
9th October 2006, 9:06 AM
I adore the pairing of Jasmine and Steven! [SteelCareShipping]
I've liked it for some time now.
x3

Vycksta
9th October 2006, 8:46 PM
Is there a least favorite shippings thread? If there is please provide me a link becuase my hating list is longer than my like one. Lance/CLair, Suicune/Kris, Silver/Blue are just a few of the many.No there isn't, because a major flame war will happen on the first page. You can see it coming.

Kasumi-san
9th October 2006, 10:20 PM
From the list:

Pokeshipping
Contestshipping
Rocketshipping

Others:

Eldershipping (Prof. Oak and Delia)
Teamshipping (Ash's Bulbasaur and Ash's Squirtle)
Altoshipping (Ash and Latias)
Handymanshipping (Tracey and Daisy)
Abilityshipping (Anabel and Ash)
Squintshipping (Brock and Lucy)

Mello
10th October 2006, 12:19 PM
HMMMMMM........ I ship....

Contestshipping - ULTIMATE SHip of the moment.
Rocketshipping - Been with it since I first watched Pokemon.
Brockshipping - Aww.... Won't Misty stop pulling him by the ear.

Ash = NEVER GOING OUT WITH ANYONE. HE'S NOT ROMANTIC ENOUGH!
Misty = Ditto.

Crazy Packers Fan
12th October 2006, 3:31 AM
My favorite shippings...

Blamika (Silver x Jasmine)
Accidentalshipping (Gold x Whitney)
Techshipping (Joe x Giselle)
Elitefourshipping (Lance x Lorelei)
Gracefulshipping (Wallace x Winona)
Will x Sabrina (most likely a never-met ship; I don't think there's a name for this one, but two psychics telepathically talking to each other romantically seems so cute)

adrenaline
12th October 2006, 3:47 AM
HMMMMMM........ I ship....

Contestshipping - ULTIMATE SHip of the moment.
Rocketshipping - Been with it since I first watched Pokemon.
Brockshipping - Aww.... Won't Misty stop pulling him by the ear.

Ash = NEVER GOING OUT WITH ANYONE. HE'S NOT ROMANTIC ENOUGH!
Misty = Ditto.

wasn't Misty/Brock is called Gymshipping?

Vel
12th October 2006, 1:00 PM
My favourite shipping is.... is....

LEAFSHIPPING - Ash x Bayleef

You must be blind if you don't see how she is in love with him. Bayleef cares about him and thinks about him every day. Its a true love from her side. Every time when she see him, she blushes. Bayleef's feeling is really sweet. Ash doesn't have special feelings to her because she is a pokemon, but he likes her a lot.

octoboy
13th October 2006, 2:36 AM
Well, I am having trouble deciding. It is between moonshipping and rocketshipping. I really love them both.

Rashdan
13th October 2006, 3:50 AM
Advanceshipping, I guess. Ash and May are the perfect couple XD

Vycksta
13th October 2006, 12:22 PM
Another shipping to add...

Kiboshshipping - Misdreavus x Leafia.
Seeing as Misdreavus is one of my other favourite Pokemon behind Sneasel I decided to pair her off with someone as well. Anyways I am trying to get a bunch of shippings involving one of the Eeveelutions named as a promise to Crysatl and Abbie, two non-Serebii users. I was talking on AIM to Bryony... who did have an acciunt here but it was pruned. I randomly paired off Misdreavus with Leafia but Bryony dismissed it as nonsense. I looked for nother words for nonsense... et voila. Kiboshshipping. Well if people can ship Ash's hats together and the Pokedexes as well then pairing off these too is nothing. It's a lovely healthy bit of nonsense indeed.

As soon as I get a name for Flareon x Leafia then that shall be up here too.

Meowth! That's right!
15th October 2006, 11:34 AM
I think ultimately Ash and Misty should end up together... Misty was the original girl and I'm attached to her the most. We have known her the longest. Ash has known her the longest. And Misty has liked him for a long time... it's only fair. :)

May is cute but I don't know her that well because I haven't watched a lot of that series... she seems too perfect to me... a few flaws would be nice.

Hikari is really cute and I'd like really like to watch the new series and see what her personality is like. A crush between her and Ash would be so cute!

But in the end... I think it should be Misty who ends up with Ash.

Blaperile
17th October 2006, 8:22 PM
I think that Pikachu and Togepi would make a great couple. ;025; ;175;

QuixMystique647
21st October 2006, 9:25 PM
I think that Pikachu and Togepi would make a great couple. ;025; ;175;

Yeah but Togepi is now Togetic

Lunarian
22nd October 2006, 5:40 AM
I chose other and only have two couple's that I really care about.

1. First off is the reason I stumbled onto this site in the first place, Krazyshipping. Pikachu and Meowth. This is only site I've found that has a few fics featuring them. I really like Meowth, always have, and find the idea of him interacting with Pikachu to be cute enough I'd call it cute.

2. The other pairing I simply adore is Altoshipping. Ash and Latias. Although I don't know why it is called Altoshipping... it is still the only relationship I like to see Ash in. I remember flipping through the HBO channels a year ago or so and finding this pokémon movie on... the last thing of pokémon I had seen was even more years ago. Yet, Latias and how she acted with Ash really drew me in. I loved it.

As a side note... after having just read through the whole thread I think I have now read the word ship more times in one sitting then my entire life thus far.

SteveAnime
22nd October 2006, 3:25 PM
K9shipping - Officer Jenny and Growlithe
My Favorite Pokemon Shipping

Eclipsed soul
23rd October 2006, 9:31 PM
My favorite shipping is Pokeshipping <3 I mean, as a 9 year old, I kind of dismissed any hints because you really don't look into that kind of thing at that age. Now at 17, I see hints from Misty xD It's kind of funny.

I also really like Contestshipping, Rocketshipping, and I really want Brock to end up with Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, or Susie(>>; )

Haruka
23rd October 2006, 9:54 PM
I support...

RocketShipping: Aww, This has to be the cutest Shipping ever! They were made for eachother!^_^

AdvanceShipping: I support this Shipping because they look cute together and they have alot in common.:)

OrangeShipping: This Shipping is cute, There've been hints.;)

I also used to support ContestShipping, But not anymore.

superjenjen
24th October 2006, 5:46 AM
Pokeshipping is the original and i've been attached to it since forever... som things are hard to let go lol... but it's just so darn cute i love it =D =D

RocketShipping: Aww, This has to be the cutest Shipping ever! They were made for eachother!^_^
i agree.. they were made for each other. LOL they should get married or something... they've been together for so long =D

Contestshipping is also cute

Vycksta
24th October 2006, 6:50 PM
As promised...

SingedLeafshipping - Flareon x Leafia.
No, the name as not based on the Hidden Leaf village of Naruto. It's because Flareon's fire power would singe Leafia. Despite my favourite Pokemon being Sneasel, this is my number 4 favourite shipping ever as both Flaeon and Leafia are my favourite Eeveelutions. They just go together as they look similar, give off the "opposites attract" feeling and are both bloody adorable. Oh yes, I like this very much.

shoujoai-fangirl
25th October 2006, 2:40 AM
Pokeshipping - been supporting it for 7 yrs, so its clearly 1st on my list, besides I think Ash needs Misty in his life. When he has his head in the clouds and he goes off to do something reckless on a stupid impulse, she keeps him grounded and gives him helpful advice, always looking out for him ^_^

Chaos Emperor
28th October 2006, 5:53 PM
Pokeshipping - been supporting it for 7 yrs, so its clearly 1st on my list, besides I think Ash needs Misty in his life. When he has his head in the clouds and he goes off to do something reckless on a stupid impulse, she keeps him grounded and gives him helpful advice, always looking out for him ^_^

Misty always tries to help Ash. Remember Pewter City? She wanted Ash to use one of her pokemon to win against Brock. Ash does need Misty in his life; he's not aware yet, but when the time is right, Ash will realize what I've known since '99, and he'll tell Misty he loves her, and they'll live happily ever after.

POKESHIPPING 4EVER!!!

Nenuko
30th October 2006, 6:54 PM
Hi!!

Well, my favorite shipper is Advanceshipper (ash y may Rlz!)
Then, I like orangeshipper (misty and tracey) and the questshipper (kenta/jimmy and marina)

bye

Erika130
31st October 2006, 6:07 AM
I support

Pokeshipping (ash/misty)
Grantedshipping (lance/yellow)
Contestshipping (may/drew)

Rival_???
2nd November 2006, 5:02 AM
What is KawaiiShipping suposed to be i dont understand it it just says "Pikachu & Togepi" by Kawaii do you mean Cute or something else? Im a contest/brockshipper XP brock needs atleast one girl and May and Drew would make a good couple IMO

Vycksta
3rd November 2006, 8:13 PM
What is KawaiiShipping suposed to be i dont understand it it just says "Pikachu & Togepi" by Kawaii do you mean Cute or something else?Kawaii is Japanese for cute... so yes, it is saying that Pikachu and Togepi are cute.

To stay on topic...

Destinyshipping - Flannery x Hikari's rival.
Another one of those "lost sister" couples, as the two girls are alike in terms of looks... Hikari's rival just screams a younger, tomboyish Flannery. I can't really base it on too much as we know so little on Hikari's rival... but I think it's "destiny" that she was made to look like Flannery and therefore "destiny" that they should be together, age difference aside. This shipping is number 5 in my all time Pokemon couples, behind Nynaeveshipping, PsiLuckshipping, InfraRedshipping and SingedLeafshipping.

Oh yes.

the legend master
9th November 2006, 4:56 AM
towershipping
dp battle tower personXanabel
i like it a little too much

ottermi619
23rd November 2006, 4:40 AM
I've been a fan of Pokeshipping since I started watching the anime show years ago (when I didn't even know about "shipping") I also avidly favor Milkshipping (Ash × Whitney) and just about any ship involving Molly Hale and any boy (paticularly Max or Ash)

One more thing-I believe in LeagueShipping also (not as romantic, but as best friends)

Freya
24th November 2006, 2:12 PM
kay it says please specify, Poke x Poke specifically Tickleshipping Eevee x Skitty

clover455915
13th December 2006, 3:46 AM
I am total contestshipping fan but i only support it 90% because i don't think it will happen but i still like it. May and Drew forever

Orenji-chan
21st December 2006, 4:55 PM
I am a total Contestshipper, Pokeshipper, Kawaiishipper and..well..SPECIALSHIPPING WHICH IS SOOO CUTEEE! ^^

Legendary Raikou
22nd December 2006, 8:46 AM
Pokeshipping and contestshipping seem to make the most sence if you notice. Ash and Misty have been there from the start and I think they both know they have feelings for one another. And as for May and Drew, they've grown closer and closer if you havn't noticed and it seem that they have feelings for eachother.

Anabel
26th December 2006, 8:37 PM
My favorites would have to be Salonshipping, Appealshipping, Ikarishipping, Frantic/Hoennshipping, and (dare I say?) Pokéshipping. It's classic, XD.

Divinity_123
27th December 2006, 7:14 PM
ZOMFG! The best parining! SPPfBMGfShipping! IT PWNS all other shippin' (jokes!)

Meh, I like NightLight Shipping. It just sort of catches my attention (Umbreon x Espeon)

shadow_shipper
30th December 2006, 5:10 PM
meh...I'm pretty classic x_x

PokeShipping + ContestShipping...
but I sometimes wonder if Ash deserves to be with a girl...(being so dense and all...)

so if that doesn't happen, I see EgoShipping written all over the place :rolleyes:
much more than OrangeShipping (Daisy's not gonna let him go ! esp. to her little sister !!!! xD)

penngrade6
1st January 2007, 6:02 PM
I am a major fan of Pokeshipping and I also like Contestshipping as well.

bubblybubbly-bubba
2nd January 2007, 1:02 PM
I voted contestshipping and pokeshipping.

Xeice
2nd January 2007, 1:06 PM
The only ship that I do support is Advanceshipping.............

Raver Dragonair
28th January 2007, 5:18 AM
Hikari x Nozomi is my favorite couple of all time. <3 I just don't know what everyone calls them. XD

Arwen
29th January 2007, 3:41 AM
I guess Advanceshipping and contestshipping seem suitable.

soulos
29th January 2007, 7:47 AM
Advanceshipping and pearlshipping are my two favs

ankokuryu
29th January 2007, 8:10 AM
Advanceshipping and Belleshipping (HikarixDrew)!

Hyourinmaru
29th January 2007, 9:27 AM
Hikari x Nozomi is my favorite couple of all time. <3 I just don't know what everyone calls them. XD

HikarixNozomi is Appealshipping.

And my favorite shipping is Futabashipping.

I've always been a fan of Main CharacterxRival shippings, and Futabashipping is no exception.

I've never liked Fortuneshipping, I support DiamondxPearl, so Clingyshipping is a bit much, I've always thought that both the DP girl and rival would be cute together, even when they were just released, I only just really liked them alot in...October I think.

Forretress Fan
30th January 2007, 11:36 PM
Well i support Advanceshipping 999.9% 0.1% other
the reason is Ash and May look so cute together!<3 and May has gotten a lot of boys attention unlike Misty which she picks on Ash which made me hate Pokeshiping

Lurkrow
31st January 2007, 6:37 PM
Well, it said "specify", so I will specify.

I support Altoshipping.

Vycksta
31st January 2007, 8:54 PM
Might as well add another OTP of mine...

Liquoriceshipping - Mai x Miru.
Mai and Miru are two of the seven trainers you could encounter at some point in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl and will also team up with you in the Battle Tower. Both girls are young and are complete opposites, which makes me happy as i'm a sucker for opposites attract. Mai is like a mini gothic lolita, is prim and proper and fights with dignity. Miru is happy go lucky, a complete nutcase and dresses like a mini cheerleader. The ship gets it's name from their hair. Miru's is all loopy like rolls of liquorice, Mai's is the colour of the stuff. It's all good and I love it so.

DaMike52
5th February 2007, 3:59 AM
Pokeshipping. Because its a classic. Its a shame that Ash is a social cripple.

Bryony
5th February 2007, 1:51 PM
I like my trio; Covetshipping, Evanjishipping and Maytyenashipping. Then I also like Hoennshipping, Brendan is the only guy I can ever picture May with.

Kazeriu
7th February 2007, 1:30 AM
Hoennshipping/Franticshipping is my most loved pairing. Brendan x May forever:3

Misty's Double
7th February 2007, 6:47 PM
Pokéshipping.

What can I say? Old habits die hard...

adrenaline
7th February 2007, 9:33 PM
Pokeshipping...'cause it's so darn cute. ^^

mewmew202
14th February 2007, 9:35 PM
I support Pokeshipping because Ash and Misty are made for each other and Drew and May because they are just so funny not knowing how the other feels.

dark master72
18th February 2007, 2:58 PM
i support:
the hoen shipping(its my favorite. its first oficial shipping in the manga)
pokeshipping
and contestshipping

pokenoob
19th February 2007, 1:46 PM
i chose other because im a huge B.A.A.LSHIPPER (B.A.A.L means brock and ash love)

Zino
19th February 2007, 4:50 PM
I support too many shippings! Argh.. ^^

Pokeshipping is the first that I loved. (Ash and Misty are just meant to be together)

Then I found Palletshipping (C'mon. Ash & Gary, is there need to say more?!) :D

Leagueshipping is just too cute!! Richie and Ash are both so cute<3

Other Ash-shippings, that I love:
-Boulder
-Respect
-Daddy
-Alto
Well, I like pairing Ash as many boys as it's possible. Misty is the only girl for him. And Latias.. well.. I'm really not a big fan of Pokemon&Human-shippings, but this one is just cute. ^^

Then I like Gymshipping. I have read few good stories, and they got me into it.

And my favoriteshipping is someoneelseshipping (god, what a stupid name for such a lovely shipping!) Misty and Georgio<3 Georgio is just too cute, with his alltimeblushing. ^^ Too bad, Misty didin't go date with him..

And even, that I'm not a Mayfan, I like Contestshipping. (If she has Drew, she won't need Ash) =D

b0redomness
2nd March 2007, 9:22 PM
Contestshipping- Aside from Pokeshipping, it was then I realized Pokemon could actually have shippings. o.o
-
-

And they're just too cute together-- rivals and all.

LOL. Well, for non-Pokemon shippings, they're usually in the Bleach fandom, besides Shikamaru and Temari from Naruto.

For Bleach, I'd have to say the best pairings would be... Hitsugaya and Hinamori!

LatiasGirl
2nd March 2007, 9:32 PM
I vote 'other' for the Egoshipping

Shadow_07
9th March 2007, 2:18 AM
Contestshipping. :D

Monoxide_Child
9th March 2007, 2:22 AM
Other:

Egoshipping <3

edwardel
9th March 2007, 1:57 PM
I am in favor of wishshipping
Max X Jirachi
I also have others in my sig that you will just have to read.

The Smart One
9th March 2007, 7:25 PM
Pokeshipping

It's been around for a while

Vycksta
9th March 2007, 7:27 PM
I am in favor of wishshipping
Max X Jirachi
I also have others in my sig that you will just have to read.You win internets for love of Pendulumshipping.

Robotgirl101
10th March 2007, 4:02 PM
There is no shipping like Poke-shipping.
I know it is orginal but its just so... CUTE AND TOATAL!!!!
Here is a werid shipping I heard
Copshipping-(AshxOfficer Jenny) LOL ROTFLMAO.
These shippings are getting werider^^

Vycksta
10th March 2007, 9:02 PM
These shippings are getting werider^^I wouldn't say they are getting weirder... come on, with 493 Pokemon and countless human characters the combinations are endless.

Nynaeveshipping always and forever.