PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Pokemon shipping

Pages : [1] 2 3

Brian Powell
29th October 2004, 11:49 AM
Since the old one vanished into thin air, I decided to make a new shipping poll, with a bit a difference this time.

1. It's multiple choice so that people won't have blow their brains while they're choosing their one favourite.

2. More choices / options

So my question is, which of these shippings do you support mostly?

Also, can a mod make this a sticky thread, please?

Kanta-chan
29th October 2004, 2:13 PM
I support and like Hoennshipping because...... I'm a Hoennshipper. Brendan and May are cute together. Who care's if Brendan only got a cameo in the 6th movie? And the hints in the game are pretty cute and convincing. The BAML stories are also cute. ^_^ I like those stories :D They are fluffy most of the time.
Well, so that explains why I like Hoennshipping.

Alfonso
29th October 2004, 3:00 PM
Other, Backshipping. (Jun'ichi x Marina-chan) I totally *heart* this ship. My saying for the ship is, "A joke, or the eventual truth?", which sums up the situation perfectly, I think. It's just so cute, and full of possible angstyness.

psilocybin
29th October 2004, 3:23 PM
Hmm... I have a few I adore. I don't think any of them have names either.

Erm... Other. XD

I like Flannery x Winona. It's just, cute. And they look really sweet together. Not the best reasons, but meh...

Also, I'm obsessed with Norman x Birch. I've liked it for a really long time now, and I think it could work out if it wasn't for the whole 'married' thing. I guess that's what makes things interesting though. :3

Kiori
29th October 2004, 3:54 PM
Since this is going to be (hopefully) useful in the future.. *stickies the thread* :p

Thanks for making the poll to allow you to choose more than one.. or I'll be stuck on which one to choose, which was Pokeshipping and Contestshipping.

I'm still fond of Pokeshipping. They just got more characters in them that you can probably mess around with, imo. And Contestshipping is so adorable, imo, that I don't really regret supporting it, even though it might not happen. :p I've seen some very adorable Contestshipping fanart, and I love how they put Shuu's character to May's character. It's.. in a way.. like Pokeshipping, but different, if you know what I mean.

Pokeshipping and Contestshipping are my major favorite shippings right now. They're both the same, yet different, in my point of view. =P

Shiny May
29th October 2004, 4:21 PM
Advanceshipping.
Ash and May are a cute couple. They look cute together, have many similarities, have a few hints. They are just totally a great couple together.

Gigi
29th October 2004, 5:41 PM
Kenji X Hiroshi, Kenji X Ookido-hakase, Kenji X Masato, Kenji X Ookido-hakase X Hanako, Ookido-hakase X Hanako... I like to pair Kenji if you didn't notice. :3

GOD.
29th October 2004, 8:55 PM
its gotta be ash+may, its so cute and cool and i love it, and diglettshipping XD

Crystal Latios
29th October 2004, 9:38 PM
Advanceshipping

I`m a HUGE and PROUD Advanceshipper. I think, Ash is a perfect guy for Haruka and Haruka is a perfect girl for Ash. He is brave and noisy, Haruka is shy and sometimes scared. They don`t have fights and they have always good fun. Also, Haruka and Ash are my fav characters and I would love to see them together =D

Kenta99
29th October 2004, 10:01 PM
Voted Other.
Questshipping will always be my #1 Favorite Ship of Pokemon.
Kenta/Marina was the first real ship I started to fully support.

Other favs are secondary:
Advance and Pokeshipping(Like either one)
Altoshipping(cute)
Rocketshipping(good enough for me)

Manga
#1-Gold/Crystal=MangaQuestshipping(well duh :D)

Other favs:
Feelingshipping-Green/Yellow(cute)
MangaPokeshipping-Red/Kasumi(seems so right, cuter Kasumi too)
Franticshipping-Sapphire/Ruby(a wild girl and a wierd guy. XFD!)
Chosenshipping-Silver/Blue(knew each other as kids, kept in touch)
Brock/Jasmine-cute
Whitney/Falkner-nice

Sandoishi
29th October 2004, 10:29 PM
Hoennshipping! I'm such a HUGE fan of it, and plus, Brendan and May are cute!! I also like Pokeshipping (becuz Brendan has May, so Ash should have Misty!!)!

NES
29th October 2004, 11:08 PM
No May+ Misty shipping?, well i vote for advanceshipping better =P.

Kamairie
30th October 2004, 4:14 AM
Hoennshipping, yeah! Brendan and May wear matching clothes, they gave off many hints in R/S versions, and their personalities suit. Brendan is (from R/S) adventurous and May is optimistic. They just fit well together.

^_^

Kyoto-chan
30th October 2004, 4:30 AM
^^; I voted practically every single shipping up there...but I don't really have any others, 'cept Handymanshipping...-ahem- Anyway, the only ones I didn't say up there were Advanceshipping(I do respect it, I just don't support it) and Contestshipping(same thing as Advanceshipping.) but my favorites out of that list is Pokeshipping and Hoennshipping. -nodnod- Not just 'cause their heroes, but they look good together. -nodnod-

Lightning
30th October 2004, 5:40 AM
I voted for contest and Pokeshipping, my top favorites!

water_girl
30th October 2004, 5:45 AM
Hmm...lets see, I vote for:
Pokeshipping
Rocketshipping
Hoennshipping
Contestshipping
Shoppingshipping
Kawaiishipping
Other

The other shipping is Indigoshipping, and I also like Branden x Misty

slysunshine
30th October 2004, 5:59 AM
My favorite is Contestshipping. I also support Pokeshipping, Rocketshipping, and some others. I probably should've voted for Advanceshipping too, but I don't actually support it.

Ororo Munroe
30th October 2004, 7:01 AM
My favorite shippings used to be Pokeshipping, Rocketshipping, and Kawaiishipping. I still like Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping but not as much as before. Now my favorites are Kawaiishipping and Kidshipping.

Ketsuban
30th October 2004, 8:05 AM
Ohhhhh boy, have I got a lot. Since this seems to be the "favourite shipping" thread to end all "favourite shipping" threads, I'll say them all.

LAST EDITED JUNE 8, 2006. Now including non-Pokemon ships!

-ALIENSHIPPING (Hazel/Coconut)
This would own, and free up Almond for Peanut.

-ALLERGYSHIPPING (Erika/Kaede)
Kaede's a Team Rocket agent in Pokemon Card ni Natta Wake who is allergic to flowers (and her own Dark Gloom). Erika is her childhood friend who naively believes that Kaede likes flowers. Heh.

-APPRENTICESHIPPING (Prof. Oak/Tracey)
I've loved this ship as long as I can remember. It's obviously one-sided, but it would be really nice if it was two-sided, I think.

-BALLOONSHIPPING (Jet/Windy)
First person to recognise these characters wins a cookie. And yes, they are official characters, I suppose. Anyway, I dunno why I think they'd be a good couple. I mean, they hate each other...

-BLAMIKASHIPPING (GS Rival/Jasmine)
Just in general, not really in any of the established canons. It's cute, and I started fangirling on it after seeing some fanart.

-BREASTSHIPPING (Caroline/May)
=D

-BURNSHIPPING (Charmander/Eevee)
=D

-CELEBISHIPPING (Vicious/a Time Flute)
Because it makes Blackjack angry :)

-CHESTSHIPPING (Lorelei/Misty)
This has evidence not only in the anime, but also in FR/LG! "It's said that Misty worships Lorelei of the Elite Four..."

-CHOOSENSHIPPING (Blue/Silver)
Cuteness!

-CINNABARSHIPPING (Blaine/Fuji)
In Blaine's Gym, there's a picture of him and Mr. Fuji together... and I think it's pretty obvious that the "friend of Blaine's" who lived in the Pokemon Mansion was pro'lly Fuji. And they're about the same age...

-CLONE*****SHIPPING (Jessibelle/Misty)
Watch Misty's face in the scene where Jessibelle's talking about whipping James. It's obvious Misty wants a little "punishment" too. Hmm, and who'd have ever thought that Misty was into BDSM?

-COLOSSEUMSHIPPING (Wes/Rui)
What can I say? They're just so OTP.

-DADDYSHIPPING (Sammy/Ash)
Four words: "Sitting. In. A. Tree."

-DEDICATESHIPPING (Sid/May)
IT IS SO CUTE! I fell in complete and total love with this pairing after I saw the seventh movie. They'd be so sweet together...

-DETECTORSHIPPING (Bannai/Brock)
Since Brock's only purpose nowadays seems to be being a Bannai detector....

-DILDOSHIPPING (Duplica/Ditto)
I've said it a hundred times, but it's still true: Mini-Dit had to have come from somewhere.

-DISASTERSHIPPING (Red/Green/Yellow)
It's funny.

-EARLYSHIPPING (Falkner/Bugsy)
Ownz.

-EXPLOSIONSHIPPING (Coconut/Eevee)
Poor Eevee loves his Coconut-sama, but Coconut only has eyes for Almond... :(

-FANNEDFLAMESSHIPPING (Flannery/Winona)
It is hawt.

-FATHERLYSHIPPING (Falkner/Janine)
Ionno.

-FIREWORKSSHIPPING (Norman/Joy)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

-GETTOPIKASHIPPING (Shuu/Pikachu)
This has evidence @_@ I wish I were making it up.

-GRANTEDSHIPPING (Lance/Yellow)
I just think it'd be interesting. And weird.

-GREENSHIPPING (Pistachio/Peanut)
Despite being a casual SupportShipper, I mainly pair Peanut with his onii-san. They belong together totally.

-GRIDSHIPPING (Nett/Megg)
On second thought maybe I should have called this "NutmegShipping" because that's what their names sound like put together... LOL

-GYMSHIPPING (Brock/Misty)
Both of them are the romantic type, though they'd probably wind up on Jerry Springer or Divorce Court because of Brock's rampant flirtatiousness.

-ILLUSORYSHIPPING (Brock/Lokoko)
Who cares if Lokoko's a Ninetales? Brock loved her, she loved him, and he really didn't seem to mind when he found out her true nature. I think she should have started traveling around with the group.

-KRAZYSHIPPING (Meowth/Pikachu)
I don't care if Pikachu is a boy, girl, or hermaphrodite, this ship owns.

-KYOGRESHIPPING (Wattson/Flannery)
*squee* I just came up with the name, because in the manga they're partners in fighting Kyogre. Hey, WHO CARES IF IT'S A DUMB NAME?! Most ship names are dumb.

-LILACSHIPPING (Jenny/Joy)
You just know that somewhere out there, at least one Jenny and Joy have gotten together.

-MACHISAKISHIPPING (Lt. Surge/Bill)
For no real reason. It'd be funny in the manga, though.

-METEORSHIPPING (Deoxys/Tory)
It's plain that Destiny Deoxys was just a metaphor for tentacle sex.

-MOUNTMOONSHIPPING (Pikachu/Clefairy)
=D They're both so oblivious to anyone, they couldn't get with anyone else!

-NETWORKSHIPPING (Bill/Celio)
So freakin' blatant...

-NOSESHIPPING (Shuu/Shinji) [just made this name up on the spot]
C'mon, Shinji must have had another reason for following Shuu around. "You broke my nose" isn't enough! It's about as lame as "You owe me a new bike"! Which MEANS that all PokeShippers SHOULD BE NoseShippers!

-ORIGINSHIPPING (Steven/Wallace)
=D

-OYAKOSHIPPING (Norman/Ruby)
I was rabid about this ship once, but now I mainly like it because it scares people.

-PALLETSHIPPING (Ash/Gary)
This ship OWNS and you all KNOW IT. Don't even try to deny it.

-PETALBURGSHIPPING (May/Max)
I don't CARE if they are siblings. They belong together.

-PI3 (Pikachu/Clefairy/Jigglypuff)
This ownz.

-PIMANSHIPPING (Vicious/Mondo)
For no real reason.

-PRECIOUSMETALSSHIPPING (Gold/Silver)
I swear Silver's got a thing for Gold. Read volume 15, it's there.

-QUEERSHIPPING (Jesse/James)
Yep.

-RAIKOUSPECIALSHIPPING (Kenta/Marina/Jun'ichi)
I couldn't decide between K/M, J/M, and K/J. Therefore they are in a threesome together. I shall serve as liason between the likes of Alfonso and Kenta99 ^^;

-RAINSHIPPING (Shuu/Ryuuko)
From Pokemon Getto da ze. They're cute ^_^

-RALTSSHIPPING (Ruby/Wally)
I swear there is so much evidence for this.

-RESCUESHIPPING (Caraway/Coconut)
And no one knows who Caraway is. Too bad, he's hot.

-RETURNSHIPPING (Koga/Bruno)
In PokeSP, they vanished together for a whole year. That says a lot.

-SABLESHIPPING (Blaine/Prof. Oak)
=D

-SACREDSHIPPING (Morty/Eusine)
Anyone who watches "For Ho-oh the Bells Toll" and doesn't see the shippiness is utterly oblivious to anything.

-SAFFICSHIPPING (Sapphire/Roxanne)
I like this mainly because of the image I'm getting of Roxanne saying to Sapphire, "Teach me things that aren't written in books" -- since, y'know, Sapphire told her to go learn things that aren't written in books.

-SEASONSHIPPING (Almond/Hazel)
It's so cuuuute, and canon-like. Hee.

-SHURIKENSHIPPING (Wal/Koume)
If you don't like this ship, you haven't read volumes 8 though 10.

-SMEARGLESHIPPING (Whitney/Mary)
*huggle ship*

-SNAPSHIPPING (Todd/Ash)
I made a thread for this. Go read it. Or else.

-SPECIALSHIPPING (Red/Yellow)
It's so cuuuute! *squee*

-SPYSHIPPING (Wes/Silva)
I'm not entirely sure what made me think of this, but I love it.

-SQUAREDANCESHIPPING (Archie/Maxie/Isabelle/Harlan)
=D

-STEELSHIPPING (Basho/Buson)
C'mon, it's so obvious.

-SUBMARINESHIPPING (Hokage/Ruby)
Who knows what would have happened in that sub if Zuzu hadn't been there to protect his trainer? ;)

-SUDOCOLOSHIPPING (Miror B./Brock)
Look how much they have in common! Miror B. had a Sudowoodo, and Brock fell in love with a Sudowoodo. They both have Ludicolo. Miror B. has a freakish afro, and Brock had an afro in the Shuppet episode. THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER! (And Miror B. is so feminine that Brock won't care if he's a guy.)

-SUPPORTSHIPPING (Almond/Peanut)
Cuuute!

-TEAMSHIPPING (Bulbasaur/Squirtle)
I'm sure you all are familiar with my fic, "Two Mommies". If not, go read it. =D

-TOMBOYSHIPPING (Akira/Akari)
They're from the last chapter of PokeWake; Akari's this "girl" who really wants to be a boy, and gets a Pikachu for his birthday (I say his because Akari is blatantly TG) and is all "OMG NOOOZ I WANTED A MANLY POKEMON!" And Akira yells at him.

-TOWERSHIPPING (Rafe/Ash)
Hurray!

-TRADITIONSHIPPING (Koga/Janine)
*shrug* Ninja incest.

-TRAINWRECKSHIPPING (May/Norman)
May has a thing for Norman. I don't like the idea of Norman liking her back though, since he is obviously in love with Caroline.

-TRICKSHIPPING (Tabitha/Shizuku)
Tabitha didn't HAVE to save Shizuku, but he DID. Poor Shizuku. :( Once he finally gets it through his head that Archie doesn't want him anymore, he'll run into the waiting arms of Team Magma and Tabitha.

-TWINTHOUGHTSHIPPING (Liza/Tate)
It's twincest!

-WESCOURSHIPPING (Wes/Nascour)
*shrug*

-WRISTSHIPPING (Sabrina/Blue)
Ahahaha.

-YINYANGSHIPPING (Lucy/Anabel)
Hawt!

~*non-pokemon ships*~

Teen Titans:

-AQUALAD X SPEEDY
Sexual tension? What sexual tension?

-BEAST BOY X CYBORG
OMG so canon.

-JINX X PUFF (Static Shock)
I don't know what endears me to this pairing, when they probably haven't even met. But OMG TT needs to cross over with SS.

-RAVEN X STARFIRE X TERRA
And any combination thereof.

-ROBIN X SLADE
C'mon, it's so obvious.

Harry Potter:

-HMS BEAUTIFUL VANITY (Bellatrix x Narcissa)
They belong together. They really do.

-HMS FANG AND FLORA (Bill x Fleur)
^_^ They're so cute together, and I really really liked Fleur in the sixth book. Raw steaks indeed.

-HMS FLAMING FAMILY FEUD (Percy x Ginny)
I strongly believe that what Ginny caught Percy at in the second book was masturbating, not snogging Penelope.

-HMS OLD SCARS (Dumbledore x Harry)
C'mon, this was soooo canon in the sixth book.

-HMS STRAWBERRY TART (Ron x Lavender)
I should say that I support this ship in theory -- the theory being that Ron straightens up and apologises to Lavender for having been such a dick.

-SS Sssssssssssssssss (Voldie x Harry)
I'm going to hell. That's all there is to it. Lookit the Pensieve scenes in the sixth book -- Harry was SO obsessed with how hot Tom was.

-HMS ???? (Luna x Ginny)
It doesn't have a name. :( But it's so cute. Yay!

Fullmetal Alchemist

-BLONDPILE (Edward x Alphonse x Russel x Fletcher)
And any variation thereof, mainly Tringhamcest but it's all good!

-PANDASHIPPING (Al x Mei)
I'm probably the only person who calls it that. Ah well.

-Riza x Roy, Fletcher x Elisa, Ran Fan x Ling, Belshio x Nash, Magwar x Nash

I got tired of descriptions. I ship weird stuff.

(shall edit AGAIN when I think of more)

Dark_Pikachu
30th October 2004, 8:31 AM
Hoennshipping. They are so cute. And they give plenty of hints, especially in Franticshipping *winks*

I played as a boy once without saving so I could find out what May says. And she's all stammery and shy around Brendan. It is so cute. And then I played as a boy called I luv u (couldn't fit I love you). And may's like "This is silly, isn't it, we've just met, I luv u." hahahahahahahahaha ok so the mum-ruby shippy hints were putrid. *pukes* But it's like May was made to speak like she supports Franticshipping herself!

Also Contestshipping. Rivals grow on each other. And they share dreams and stuff. They could pursue them together.

Also Brockshipping. C'mon, he has to find some girl.

But I reckon you should have put in Orangeshipping. It is sooo obvious on the anime. *die misty die I own Tracey!* er sorry for that.

cold_katanagirl
30th October 2004, 10:24 PM
I voted for Advanceshipping. I think it's a adorable, and they seem to get along great. The fact they don't fight much is a plus fore me. They have a couple of hints, and I personally think that Ash is rather protective than May, more than most people.

Contestshipping is... OK. At first, I didn't like it much, but then I started thinking it was cool after today's episode (the one with all the cheap name puns at the end by the narrator). It's not my favorite, but it's alright. If May can't go with Ash, then Shuu is... alright. Unless Brendan comes in. But it depends on his personality. And if Wally is the same age as May, then he's good too. Personality still in account.

But yes. Advanceshipping is definately my top candidate. Satoshi and Haruka Love Forever! ^_^

Foxy J
30th October 2004, 11:49 PM
I voted for Pokeshipping because everyone else on the show already has a match I think.
I think the strongest match for May is definately Drew.
So May and Ash is gone.
Also, May and Brock. Come on.
Misty also doesn't fit with Brock.
But maybe Tracey..
So that leaves Ash with no other person, unless Ash started liking Brock. haha
And Misty can either be with Tracey or Ash, and I think that she definately fits with Ash more. There has been so many signs, its unbelievable.

Tracey should be with Daisy. :)

Anyways.. I think pokeshipping is the greatest kind of all, but its so perfect. Advancedshipping is just weird to me.

And why is it called "shipping"? Why not Pokelove? or something cool.

Dark_Pikachu
31st October 2004, 1:03 AM
Shipping - "relationSHIP". Taken from that. e.g., Advancerelationshipping although that sounds just strange, so it's Advanceshipping.

And Tracey and Misty is orangeshipping. YES!!!

azngirlLH
31st October 2004, 1:14 AM
I voted for hoennshipping.

There's many reasons why I support it. I got a list somewhere, and with the help of some other people, it's grown quite big. XD

qwertyness4
31st October 2004, 1:23 AM
i like hoennshipping, so i voted for hoennshipping. its new, its fresh, and its awesome. i also like advanceshipping, i like both brendan/may and ash/may, but eh i dunno . . . i guess advanceshipping has too many hints or something, thats why i support hoensnhipping more lol... jk, actually, i support both evenly, but i just voted for hoennhipping since advanceshipping has more votes.

MellowBum
31st October 2004, 8:38 PM
I like Hoennshipping, Pokeshipping, however my favorite is Questshipping!!! Kenta and Marina are SOOOOOOOOOOOO kawaii together!!! ^-^

Kanta-chan
1st November 2004, 1:27 AM
I voted for hoennshipping.

There's many reasons why I support it. I got a list somewhere, and with the help of some other people, it's grown quite big. XD

Yeah. What she said. I have other reasons why I support Hoennshipping. Just... check out the list if you are curious. It is big. *is amused about how big the list is*

BlastoiseTsunami
1st November 2004, 1:40 AM
Whoot! Hoennshipping all da friggin way!! I've supported Hoennshippinbg sice... a loooong time. Though Hoennshipping stories are really common, its hard to find a decent one, and when you find it, you get an inspiration. That's uh basically how I started supporting Hoennshipping... ^^;; BTW, LH, what list? There's a list? Where? *searches*

Ice-Phoenix-chan
4th November 2004, 10:30 PM
I voted for Hoennshipping, Advancshipping, and Coloseumshipping, also Questshipping and others... which will take a long time to mention... *ahem* anyways, I support these shippings because mainly, IMO, I think they go together really well... I'll stop there before I make a list of reasons and the post gets too long ^^;;

Kanta-chan
6th November 2004, 5:18 PM
Whoot! Hoennshipping all da friggin way!! I've supported Hoennshippinbg sice... a loooong time. Though Hoennshipping stories are really common, its hard to find a decent one, and when you find it, you get an inspiration. That's uh basically how I started supporting Hoennshipping... ^^;; BTW, LH, what list? There's a list? Where? *searches*

It's at her website. I'll give some part of the list for my reasons:

-They are so... cute together! (by Kyoto)
-Because we are so addicted to Hoennshipping; that is why we like it! (reworded, by me)
-Because they are great pair to write fanfics about (by LH)

And a whole lot of other reasons too! Can't really list them all!

Bibi Nefertari
6th November 2004, 10:26 PM
I voted Rocketshipping, Pokeshipping and Contestshipping, as in my order of my personal preferences... IMO they are the most interesting shippings in Pokemon :D

cold_katanagirl
7th November 2004, 3:47 AM
Anyways.. I think pokeshipping is the greatest kind of all, but its so perfect. Advancedshipping is just weird to me.

What the HELL does Advanceshipping have to do with anything?

Are you trying to start a fight? Sheesh.

Ororo Munroe
7th November 2004, 5:45 AM
Calm down, cold katanagirl.

I think pokeshipping is the greatest kind of all, but its so perfect. Advancedshipping is just weird to me.
It's fine to say that you like Pokeshipping but saying Advanceshipping is wierd doesn't really have to do with favorite shippings so please don't say it so it doesn't cause more reactions like cold katanagirl's and possible arguements.

Anyways, to post something on topic, my favorite ships are in my sig so look there to see what they are.

Crystal Latios
7th November 2004, 7:54 AM
What the HELL does Advanceshipping have to do with anything?

Are you trying to start a fight? Sheesh.

Calm down. You can`t control all minds on forum. People have own opinion about shippings and they like Advanceshipping more than Pokeshipping. Not all people must love Misty.

cold_katanagirl
7th November 2004, 4:02 PM
Sorry guys. But did she really have to go and say it's weird when the whole thing was about Pokeshipping?

Where's the love??? Ok, yeah, I'm sorry about that.

Kinda got a little angry there...

Kanta-chan
7th November 2004, 5:52 PM
*peeks in and looks around* Is... is it safe to come in yet? Oh well, Hoennshipping's the best because you never know what Brendan's really like, or if May knows him, or if Brendan and May have some sort of relationship..... *ahem*

I didn't vote for this, but I like Advanceshipping too. Ash and May are very compatable (sp?) with each other. They get along pretty well. They might disagree at times but hey, doesn't everyone? *shrugs*

zonic the hedgehog
7th November 2004, 6:30 PM
I support Advance shipping ^.^ I used to support pokeshipping, but i just got kinda tired of it, so that's how it is. I also support (heavily) "poison blob" shipping *made the name up* which is wobbuffet X seviper ^_____^

Sharpshooter
9th November 2004, 4:43 AM
Just Pokéshipping for me, couldn't give a sh*t about the rest as long as that becomes official :P I'm ok with Contestshipping, seems like there might be something going on there.

InfiniteBlue
9th November 2004, 9:49 PM
In order:

~Rocketshipping: Fine, so it doesn't have many (valid) hints. But it's still my favorite ship of all-time. The way I see Jessie and James, they're too close to be just best friends (the way they hug each other all the time, the way they occasionally call one another "dearest" or "sweetheart") but not close enough to be in love with one another.
~Pokeshipping: Misty loves Ash, no doubt about that. Ash does treat her like a best friend should treat her, but it seems to me that whatever little crush he has on her doesn't rear its head until someone out right accuses him of liking her. (And he can get pretty mad when that happens. O.oU)
~Contestshipping: I see nothing coming from May's side. But I'm pretty convinced that at the very least Drew respects her, even have a little crush on her, what with the roses and all. Especially at the end of "Pros and Con Artists."
~Naiveshipping: No reason, just think it's cute. I can't see James ever developing a crush on Ash. I can, however, see Ash developing a crush on James, even if it is superficial or under the aid of Shuckle juice (or the equivalent). I don't like viewing this pairing with yaoi undertones; the fluffy shounen-ai stuff is much more preferable. ^.~

Other pairings that I like are Krazyshipping, the Great ButlerXDiane, AshXMay (Ono's manga), JamesXRose, DaisyXTracey, FlorindaXPotter, and CharizardXCharla. Pairings that I used to support are Palletshipping, Advanceshipping, Orangeshipping, and BrockXSabrina (manga).

Kioko-san
9th November 2004, 10:34 PM
The shippings I chose, in order:

Pokeshipping first, of course. I was always a Pokeshipper(yes, even when I was young, I understood that Misty liked Ash in a way), so I stay loyal to that, and I also think it's cute how they fight a lot and such.

Then Hoennshipping. I accidently forgot to pick this one...but...I support it. I think Brendan and May look very cute together even though Brendan's barely had a part in the anime.

Contestshipping next. This couple is also very cute, IMO, but I can't decide between Contestshipping and Hoennshipping. I haven't seen many episodes with May and Drew, so I just like this couple because of it's cuteness.

And finally, Rocketshipping. I'm not a very big Rocketshipper but I do think they like each other in some way, because they're always hugging each other and are always loyal to each other. Also very cute...in it's own special way, however.^_^

Aurore Suicune
9th November 2004, 11:23 PM
Me, I really love Egoshipping and Pokeshipping!

Misty's cute with Ash. But...when Misty and Ash will be together?? I wish that will be after the Hoenn ligue.

Gary and Misty make a cute match. I looked at the pictures of them and they are pretty cute together!^^ :) :025n172:

IronBlade
14th November 2004, 11:19 PM
I support Advanceshipping. Ash and May look better as a couple than Ash and Misty.

Wierdo
15th November 2004, 4:22 AM
I put down Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping. I prefer Pokeshipping to Advanceshipping, but I like both of them. Ash and May are a very cute couple, Ash and Misty are an even cuter couple. I'd rather have Ash hook up with Misty, but I wouldn't mind if Ash hooked up with May.

Akane
17th November 2004, 7:20 AM
Pokeshipping all the way!!! Ash and Misty are the perfect couple! YAY! I also support Contestshipping. I think May and Drew are a perfect couple too. That just me. :)

Kamairie
18th November 2004, 3:44 AM
O_O;;
I forgot to vote for Colosseumshipping!? I don't think it was there before, I'm sure I wouldn't have missed it . . . would I? Wahahahuhu . . . ;_;

Ember
28th November 2004, 3:54 PM
Definatly Advanceshipping! Ash and May are so cute together and so much alike to!

Shego
2nd December 2004, 5:48 PM
I had a perfect shipping. My favortie shipping is Kisshipping, the lovely relationship between Ash,and Melody. It happened way after Misty dated Danny in Navel Manuvers.

On Shamouti Island, Ash had been affected by Melody's passion,and he's pays close attention to her.This is a sign of attraction.

Therefore Ash,and Melody shall be together in love. AAMELL all the way. AMMELL stand for Ash,and Melody love.

pokeplayer984
3rd December 2004, 8:57 PM
Here's the one's I voted for:

Pokeshipping
Contestshipping
Rocketshipping
and Coloseumshipping.

I just love all of those shippings.

Here's why I support them:

Poke: Too many hints to go against, that it just can't be legal.
Contest: Drew always gives the hint of the rose. He says it's for Bueatifly, but I believe it to be for someone else. ;)
Rocket: I've seen the hints. They are few, but they are strong ones as well. Also, they look great together.
Coloseum: Very strong hints + Not caring what people say about it. How can they just not end up being together? :)

Also, here's what I say about Advanceshipping:

*does multiple deadly things to the Advanceshipping formus.*

I think I've said enough. :)

Peach
9th December 2004, 2:27 PM
My favorite shippings:

Pokeshipping
Ash and Misty have always been my favorite characters and after Pokemon 2000 I have been Pokeshipper. Anime has so many good hints between them and IMO they're meant to be together.

Contestshipping
May and Drew are so cute couple. Even though Drew and his little bit self centred style drives May crazy and they are rivals, I think they have feelings for each other.

Questshipping
Kenta is definately in love with Marina, and IMO Marina loves him too^^
And hints between them in the Raikou Special were adorable.

Handymanshipping
I just love Daisy&Tracey pairing. In the Misty Hoso Specials they get along very well and they seem to have some kind of feelings for each other.

I also like Coloseumshipping (very cute), Rocketshipping (sweet), Sportshipping (Casey & Tsuyoshi from the Hoso Special: Casey & Charizard! Intensive Fire Training!) and Vulpixshipping (Suzy & Zane).
I don't support Advanceshipping or Waterflowershipping (Misty & Drew), but they're adorable too :)

Teal
10th December 2004, 1:25 AM
From there? Pokeshipping is okay, but I like Oldrivalshipping the most!

sweethart_772002
10th December 2004, 8:39 AM
#1~Colosseumshipping What I TOTALLY support as you can see!!! and probably the main reason I got back into pokemon~! (yaay!) Oh I loved it when I first played the game!!! I love it because: I think it's so sweet! Wes, an ex-evil person (=3), saves an innocent girl, Rui, from kidnappers, then pair up to save the Orre region! Also like it because there are so many hints in the game! Plus there no one else to pair any of 'em with someone else (but who would!?!) AHHH!!! also they're so CUTE together!! Oh I could go on talking 'bout this for hours...but thats just the summary of why I truly support this ship =) (kinda obsesed over it too XD)

#2~Hoennshipping OH! loved it because of playing the game! My brother MADE me buy Sapphire...thought it would be annoying, but it ROCKED!!! XD!! Well anyway...I love this ship mainly because the game came before the Hoenn series and I was really ticked when they didn't show Brendan in it. (I was hoping SO bad T-T)also cause I love the two heroes of Hoenn, even from the beginning I thought they'd look so cute together! and because I don't like Advanceshipping. (sorry for those who support it, but everyone has thier opinions)

#3~Oldrivalshipping So cute and so well! Blue and Green make a great pair! and doesn't Blue like Green in the manga? =D?! or was it the other way around...? Plus the Fire and Leaf games bring 'em both to life again!

#4~Pokeshipping Support it because it's what I've been supporting since I was 9!! Yeah, even when I didn't like pokemon as much back then. Even though it's old, I think it's the most original pokemon shipping EVER ^_^ guess that's why they called it Pokeshipping ^_^; Just love it alot because it's so original =D (just lookit them together!! so old-school original XD!)

I also support Newrivalshipping (MayXWally), MarinaXKenta (Questshipping), MaxXVivi (Winstrateshipping?),and MayXSteven (Hoennleagueshipping?). I pretty much think every other pairing with May 'cept for Advanceshipping, is okay with me ^_^.

slysunshine
10th December 2004, 8:59 PM
Now I would change my vote to Contestshipping and Advanceshipping. I also support Rocketshipping and Questshipping. I think all the rest are cute, but I don't really support them.

Ketsuban
13th December 2004, 8:17 PM
Plus there no one else to pair any of 'em with someone else (but who would!?!)

:(

I like SpyShipping (Wes x Silva)...

Phantom_Bugsy
14th December 2004, 3:26 AM
Susushipping. I even made a shirt that says Susushipper! On it. <3

Susushipping = Will x Morty. It's so cute even if Will never appeared in the anime. THE POSSIBILITIES. Because Will is our resident angstmuffin.

.::Vivi::.
15th December 2004, 2:54 AM
Definitly, Contestshipping!

Lamington Luffy
16th December 2004, 7:04 AM
I like advanceshipping because Ash shows more affection towards May than Misty IMO

Other shippings:Ham-Ham shipping (Hamtaro+Bijou)Bijou has a crush on Hamtaro, obviously, & in the 3rd movie Hamtaro confesses his love

Chris-The-Scout
17th December 2004, 12:46 PM
My Favorite shippings are:

1. Altoshipping: Ash/Latias
2. Questshipping: Yoshi/Dani (Gold/Crystal)
3. Colloseumshipping: Wes/Rui
4. Hoennshipping: May/Brendan
5. Any shipping with Maxie in it.

Perfect Darkness
19th December 2004, 1:14 PM
Well I like Pokeshipping and Gymshipping, but can I make my own? Because is there one with James and another boy? I think he is gay...

InfiniteBlue
19th December 2004, 5:36 PM
Weeelllll~~, there are several out there. Like Brocketshipping (BrockXJames), Naiveshipping (AshXJames), Kokoshipping (ButchXJames), Blingshipping which I believe was coined by someone named JaxTheBat (GiovanniXJames). But that's all I know of. Feel free to pair him up with any other guy I didn't mention. ^^;

Chibi
20th December 2004, 9:31 AM
I love Pokeshipping, Rocketshipping, and Brockshipping (why not? Lol.). But I also like anything listed in "other", which I'll specify for below.

I support Misty/anyone, just cause she's my favorite, and although it's obviously Ash that she likes, anyone who can make her happy is kewl with me. :)

So this means that I like: Gymshipping, Orangeshipping, Egoshipping, *****shipping... And whatever else is out there.

I also support Palletshipping, meaning Ash/Gary. I find nothing wrong with yaoi; I just prefer het couplings.

I like Eldershipping. You can tell that Proffesor Oak really cares for Mrs. Ketchum, and I can see some sweet little fling going on between them at some point.

Um... I dunno if that's all, but if it's not, I'll be sure to come back with more soon!

Kyoto-chan
20th December 2004, 10:58 AM
-twitch- I wish we could change our answers. After I voted, I started liking Contestshipping...-__-; And I don't like Shoppingshipping too much anymore. -twitch- I still like it though...

WOW! Pokeshipping's in the lead! Wait...only 27 Hoennshippers have voted?! -falls back out of shock- And it's in the lead for the 'Best Boy For Haruka/May' thread...T-T Okay, so maybe it's by three more votes, but...meh. -shrugs-

Abusoru
20th December 2004, 12:09 PM
I`m not a huge shipper. I dislike almost all shipping except one: Advanceshipping.
Haruka and Ash are my favorite characters, so I would like to see them as a couple. I know, they don`t love each other. Im not a stubborn, blind person who says, they do.
I like when they are together, and when Ash is so helpful. He says, what Haruka should do etc.
Good luck for them!

Chibi
21st December 2004, 6:20 AM
Eh... I dun know WHO May should go with... Unfortunately, I dun know much about Brendan or... Uh... What's that other guys' name? The one for the Contestship? Lol; sorry! I just can't remember all of those different characters/ships anymore!

But Pokeshipping rules all!

Ororo Munroe
21st December 2004, 6:30 AM
The one for the Contestship?
Contestshipping is May/Drew.

Chibi
21st December 2004, 6:35 AM
Thanks so much! Drew! That's his name! Lol. Yea; I say that May would do the best with either him or Brendan, though I can't narrow the competition down, cause I dun know anything, really, about either of them. :)

Sammie
26th December 2004, 6:38 PM
Contestshipping rulez! =D

cold_katanagirl
26th December 2004, 7:00 PM
Thanks so much! Drew! That's his name! Lol. Yea; I say that May would do the best with either him or Brendan, though I can't narrow the competition down, cause I dun know anything, really, about either of them. :D
Contestshippng = Cute. :D

Drew can be kinda arrogant at times, but he's not that that bad. Kinda like Gary during the Johto league. Except he keeps throwing roses at May "For Beautifly". Oh come on, we all know it's for May Drew!

Dark_Charizard
26th December 2004, 8:18 PM
I support- *every Advanceshipper cheers "Advanceshipping!"* Yes, folks, that's right! Ash n' May 4eva 2getha!

Their just DAMN cute toghether! *dances at teh thought of Misty getting angry at Ash when he kisses May in the cheek* XD!!!!

So, Advancshipping >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every other shipping that existed!

May thinking: OMG WTF he knows I love Ash!
Ash thinking: OMG WTF he knows I love May!
*both blush* XD :p :D

D_C ;006;

Falling_Star
28th December 2004, 3:47 AM
I'm a contestshipper and a pokeshippper... I'm extremely weird. I support Franticshipping but not Hoennshipping...

SapphireAngelus
28th December 2004, 7:21 PM
I support Altoshipping. Latias and Ash go together like a puzzle, IMO.
I also support Colosseumshipping. Wes and Rui are a cute pair. ;)

Sumner Sturgeon
28th December 2004, 7:35 PM
Well, I figured I might as well put my 2 cents in. I voted for Pokeshipping,
Hoennshipping, Colloseumshipping(did I spell that right?), and other.(The
other being Questshipping) Out of all of those, however, I have to say
Pokeshipping and Hoennshipping are my absolute favorites. Call me a
fool, but both pairings just seem so...right to me. Sure, they both look
incredibly cute IMO, but I have other reasons. Pokeshipping, well, it was the 1st ship involving Ash I ever heard of, so naturally, I liked it from the start. And then there's the hints, of course. As for Hoennshipping, it's a little different. I saw the hints in the game, and those definitely helped! Also, again, it was the first May-shipping I heard of. And finally, and most importantly, I like the sense of pride that comes from supporting a "different" kind of ship. It's not exactly obvious, like Contestshipping or, in some cases, Advanceshipping. I like being different! It's fun, and it makes me feel proud to be me!(Although I'm still hard-pressed to find other Pokeshipper/
Hoennshipper-type people) I don't hate Advanceshipping. In fact, I'm perfectly okay with it ^_^. Contestshipping, well, I'm trying to like it,
but it's...arrgggh...kind of tough. I'll get to like it soon, though!

Kana
28th December 2004, 10:21 PM
I voted for Hoennshipping and Colosseumshipping. Hoennshipping because...I'm a Hoennshipper, and it's such a cute pair! Colosseumshipping because there were some hints in the game that made it clear...and it's so cuuute! ^_^

Meh...I forgot to vote, "Other" for Questshipping...oh well. ^^

Cap D. Blue
28th December 2004, 11:11 PM
I support Pokeshipping ever since the Maidian's Peak episode.
I also support AnimeRealityshipping! *laughter* Yes, I'm crazy.
I've got a crush on May. That's why I support AnimeRealityshipping. ;142;

The Incarnation Pokemon
30th December 2004, 4:25 PM
I vote other. Why? *points to own siggy* Really, I couldn't think of anything better to stick in my sig. And until I do...ph33r my strangeness. And ph33r what looking at too much pretty Japanese fanart will do to you. Seriously, Originshipping is the 2nd most prevalent R/S/E slashship in the Japanese fandom after Steven x Brendan (a.k.a. Ruby...they seem to be interchangeable in the JP fandom...), at least judging by what I found on www.pokemon-search.com. BTW, is there a name for the Steven x R/S/E heroboy ship?

And now...*gets on soapbox*
Leagueshippings (i.e. gym leader x gym leader, gym leader x E4 member, E4 member x E4 member, gym leader x champion, E4 member x champion, champion x champion) PWNZ J00 @LL because unlike Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Hoennshipping, etc., people aren't likely to fight over them. The exception being THE Gymshipping itself, simply because that ship involves characters who are important outside of their league official status.

And I don't think Franticshipping = Hoennshipping. Unless you mean gameverse May and Brendan. In the animeverse, May doesn't even know Brendan exists.

*gets off soapbox*

That's all. *runs from the dangerous weapons being hurled at her*

EDIT: By the way, if the image in my sig REALLY, REALLY, TRULY bugs you, PM me with a polite message, and I'll remove it. DO NOT just go and tell on me to the mods or admin, because I read all the rules, and not one forbade putting up shippy fanart, not even slash ships, and therefore it wouldn't be fair to say I was rule-breaking.

Phantom_Bugsy
30th December 2004, 4:30 PM
I vote other. Why? *points to own siggy* Really, I couldn't think of anything better to stick in my sig. And until I do...ph33r my strangeness. And ph33r what looking at too much pretty Japanese fanart will do to you. Seriously, Originshipping is the 2nd most prevalent R/S/E slashship in the Japanese fandom after Steven x Brendan (a.k.a. Ruby...they seem to be interchangeable in the JP fandom...), at least judging by what I found on www.pokemon-search.com. BTW, is there a name for the Steven x R/S/E heroboy ship?

And now...*gets on soapbox*
Leagueshippings (i.e. gym leader x gym leader, gym leader x E4 member, E4 member x E4 member, gym leader x champion, E4 member x champion, champion x champion) PWNZ J00 @LL because unlike Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Hoennshipping, etc., people aren't likely to fight over them. The exception being THE Gymshipping itself, simply because that ship involves characters who are important outside of their league official status.

And I don't think Franticshipping = Hoennshipping. Unless you mean gameverse May and Brendan. In the animeverse, May doesn't even know Brendan exists.

*gets off soapbox*

That's all. *runs from the dangerous weapons being hurled at her*

In that case, you might wanna go one page back in the Shippers forum and have a gander at the Gym/Elite 'ships topic. :3 We're all nuts in there.

The Incarnation Pokemon
30th December 2004, 4:32 PM
In that case, you might wanna go one page back in the Shippers forum and have a gander at the Gym/Elite 'ships topic. :3 We're all nuts in there.

*nearly asphyxiates self with happiness* I knew this forum was different~!!! *hurries off to find the topic whilst squeeing all the way*

BonzaiMudkip
1st January 2005, 4:38 AM
I like the Hoenn shipping alot.Just lookin at those two makes me so happy.They could make a good couple,heheh.But still,they look nice together.Hoenn Shipping forever,wahahahahhahhahahahhahahahaha!

Zoy_Herotic
1st January 2005, 4:49 AM
I like HoennShipping & Advanceshipping.
i hate Misty 4 sum reeson, but felt sad wen she left the series 4 good. i guess that's wen i realised that she luved Ash. but hey, i prefer Advanceshipping because May dus look up 2 Ash 4 support.

Torkoal Stu
1st January 2005, 9:11 AM
i chose may and drew. they are so cute together but drew won't give her a chance (yet!) i think drew is becoming nicer toward may.(as she wins more ribbons)

Sora
1st January 2005, 4:26 PM
Yessss, you have never heard of this shipping before unless you lurk in the Fan Art forums. I support...

Comicshipping! Snagger Outlaw x gundam_remake. It's called comicshipping because we both make comics. Me, Mutational Error, G_R, The Clefairy Show. Ah, you get it.

And that's the only shipping I support. Huzzah

AscendingLatios
1st January 2005, 10:05 PM
Altoshipping all the way, baby!!!!

Sumnor
1st January 2005, 10:24 PM
I vote for Altoshipping (Isn't it obvious?)! :D

maymoon
2nd January 2005, 2:18 AM
Whats altoshipping?

cold_katanagirl
2nd January 2005, 3:13 AM
Whats altoshipping?
Altoshipping is the love between Ash and Latias.

It DOES seem like Latias likes Ash. She did kiss him after all.

Ryuu
2nd January 2005, 5:52 AM
It DOES seem like Latias likes Ash. She did kiss him after all.

Unless that was Bianca. :p j/k I personally believe it was Latias.

The only shipping I support is Pokeshipping. I think Ash and Misty are just perfect for each other; and there are lots of hints in the anime about this ship. I like this ship very much. ^^

cold_katanagirl
2nd January 2005, 7:56 PM
Unless that was Bianca. j/k I personally believe it was Latias.
Technically it could have been Bianca...

But we all know it was Latias. :D

Chibi
2nd January 2005, 11:49 PM
B-but... No offense, but... It was a Pokemon! You know it couldn't have been anything serious! Pokemon is a kids' show (as established in, like, every single thread on this site) so they wouldn't try and promote something like Crossbreeding!

...Would they...?

maymoon
3rd January 2005, 1:07 AM
Thats freaky crossbreeding? OMG chibbi dont gross me out! LOL.

Chibi
3rd January 2005, 1:31 AM
But, that's what it is! I'm not trying to be gross! But Ash is a human, Latias is a PKMN... Even if the appearance was human, like everyone's saying... We still know that it's Latias...

Ash (human) + Latias (Pokemon) = CROSSBREEDING!

cold_katanagirl
3rd January 2005, 2:17 AM
I wasn't saying I liked it, I don't.

The idea sort of irks me a little bit, but I don't really think about it much. At least she can turn into a human.

I doubt they're even going to see Latias again anyway. I doubt anyone is going to go with anyone unless it's an epilouge of the show come to think of it. It would kinda ruin everything IMO.

Chibi
3rd January 2005, 3:07 AM
I wasn't saying that you liked it, cold_katanagirl. Who was? But it's, like, 97% sure that Latias won't be making another appearance... At least, not the same Latias as last time.

(Will Ash be forever doomed to the strange and kinky affection of strange and kinky Pokemon such as his Bayleef and Latias? Lol.)

Sumnor
3rd January 2005, 4:56 AM
Ash (human) + Latias (Pokemon) = CROSSBREEDING!Shipping doesn't necessarily have to involve breeding. It's how they care and support each other that matters. This is why I support Altoshipping. Ash and Latias were always looking out for each other, it's very sweet! :)

(Will Ash be forever doomed to the strange and kinky affection of strange and kinky Pokemon such as his Bayleef and Latias? Lol.)Chibi, I'm bothered by your last comment. :( Latias wasn't strange and kinky, she's nice and playful. Also, Ash wouldn't be "forever doomed" by Latias's affection because he actually enjoyed it! :D

~Pokeshipper~
4th January 2005, 1:12 AM
Favorite shipping...

I dunno. I'm not really an Advanceshipper or Contestshipper... I don't really pair May up with anybody really.

I guess... I like Duplica/Ash!

Miroku-Kun
5th January 2005, 2:07 AM
I support Satoshi & Haruka love because I think they would look so
cute together^-^ and besides they are beginning to show some hints
in the anime^^ Yay for Advance shipping!^^

Chris-The-Scout
5th January 2005, 11:08 AM
I wasn't saying that you liked it, cold_katanagirl. Who was? But it's, like, 97% sure that Latias won't be making another appearance... At least, not the same Latias as last time.

(Will Ash be forever doomed to the strange and kinky affection of strange and kinky Pokemon such as his Bayleef and Latias? Lol.)

I will stick up for my altoshipping friends. Latias is NOT a kinky pokemon. I consider what you are saying as bashing.

(mods I hpoe saying this won't get into trouble)

Chibi
6th January 2005, 3:17 AM
Whoa! Wait a minute! Did someone hack into my account? I... I don't remember even typing that in! Awe, man...! I'm sorry yet AGAIN to you Altoshippers; I dunno what's going on... That is really, REALLY weird...

Whatever happened with my post, I'm sorry and... It wasn't meant to be offensive... Heck, it wasn't even meant to be THERE...

Master of Chaos
11th January 2005, 1:32 PM
I voted for pokeshipping because i'm a pokeshipper, voted for rocketshipping because I'm a rocketshipper, and I voted for contestshipping because I'm a pokeshipper and I think it has a chance of happening. I would have voted for Handymanshipping but I don't like it plus orangeshipping has less of chance of happening than advanceshipping, and I actually like contestshipping :P

Intimidator
13th January 2005, 3:37 AM
Advanceshipping. It OWNS and nothing will change my thoughts about it.

Also Flannery x Winona, but I don't know what the heck it's called...

Whitney/Jasmine, because they're both cute, and sensitive for Pokemon (Clefairy in "A Goldenrod Oppertunity", Ampharos in "Fight For the Light" and Pokemon Gold).

Just to make Phantom_Bugsy mad, Brawly/Misty. REJECTED! :D

somnium-s3
18th January 2005, 9:28 AM
Satoshi/Shigeru (Ash/Gary)
Satoshi/Haruka (Ash/May)
Kasumi/Kenji (Misty/Tracy)
Kasumi/Takeshi (Misty/Brock)
Kasumi/Sakura (Misty/Sakura)

Lana Ishtar
19th January 2005, 1:23 AM
I support Pokeshipping. Ash and Misty look like they would be a good couple, in my opinion.

Naesala
2nd February 2005, 1:54 PM
pokeshipping.just cause ash and misty were together for 5 sesons.and who's kenta/marina?what is crossbreeding?

Encyclopika
4th February 2005, 5:43 PM
I will assist you in your questions you poor confused person.
"Who's kenta/marina?" Kenta and Marina are two characters that were part of a special during Johto when they tried to save a Raikou from TR. Not many people have seen this eppie though. Many people, including myself, believe they make a nice couple. If you are further interested, you can look this ep up in Serebii's ep guide for Johto.
Hehe, your last Q was - "What is Crossbreeding?" Hehe, well, to make a long story short, crossbreeding is a kind of ship when you pair up a person and pokemon together, or so that's what i've witnessed and been told.

Hope I answered them thoroughly for you!!

vulpix
11th February 2005, 11:59 PM
I 100% support pokeshipping
with Ash+Misty!!!!!!!

Light_Azumarill
17th February 2005, 9:02 PM
I support PokeShipping, RocketShipping, ContestShipping, and some others too. I don't mind AdvanceShipping too much, I just picture Ash with Misty easier. ^.^ Besides, May and Drew are so cute together! As for Jessie and James; come on, those two are totally meant for each other. =P

Chibi
18th February 2005, 12:01 PM
Yes! Pokeshipping is still way in the lead! Awesomeness!

Naesala
22nd February 2005, 6:27 PM
[QUOTE=Encyclopika]I will assist you in your questions you poor confused person.
"Who's kenta/marina?" Kenta and Marina are two characters that were part of a special during Johto when they tried to save a Raikou from TR. Not many people have seen this eppie though. Many people, including myself, believe they make a nice couple. If you are further interested, you can look this ep up in Serebii's ep guide for Johto.
Hehe, your last Q was - "What is Crossbreeding?" Hehe, well, to make a long story short, crossbreeding is a kind of ship when you pair up a person and pokemon together, or so that's what i've witnessed and been told.

thank you for answering!

Shego
25th February 2005, 4:48 PM
I support 200% Kisshipping.

http://www.heartstars.net/melodyandash2.jpg
;215; http://www.heartstars.net/melodyandash.JPG;215;
;215; http://www.heartstars.net/melodykiss.jpg ;215;

;370; ~AAMELL~Love is important ;370;
;370; Enter the passionate place of Ash,and Melody ;370;

Neopolis
25th February 2005, 5:20 PM
Lol, Ashs look on that last pic is priceless :p

Chibi
25th February 2005, 7:01 PM
I support 200% Kisshipping.

http://www.heartstars.net/melodyandash2.jpg
;215; http://www.heartstars.net/melodyandash.JPG;215;
;215; http://www.heartstars.net/melodykiss.jpg ;215;

Strangely enough, these just help a defense AGAINST Kisshipping...

Misty4ever
11th March 2005, 1:40 PM
I`m a proud Pokeshipper. Misty is my favorite anime character and I know, she has a deep feeling to Ash. They have been a great couple for a very long time. First she didn`t like Ash so much, she wanted only her bike. Now she likes him more and more. She is shy and doesn`t know, how to tell him about it. She is his the closest friend. I know, Ash has feeling to her, but maybe he still doesn`t know about it? They had a lot of fights and Misty sometimes was angry at Ash but she still loves him and fights make this relationship more romantic :) I don`t know... I just feel something like that.

PokeProphet
14th March 2005, 5:39 PM
Do I still need to say it? Do I?

Okay.

100% pure Pokeshipper. My ship, all the way. I'll keep supporting it 'till the bitter end. Or rather, the very happy and sweet end.

Two seasons without Misty didn't get me down, and nothing else will. Pokeshipping forever.

By the way, I also support questshipping, handymanshipping and Contestshipping.

Yama~
14th March 2005, 8:04 PM
*clicked Rocketshipping, Contestshipping, and other*

Let's see if YOU can guess what MY other is... ;D It's so hard! </sarcasm>

Caseydia
14th March 2005, 8:21 PM
I just can't figure out which girl is good for Ash in my eyes.I know it's not misty But i know they haven't really put any good girls on pokemon instead of May and she is with Drew all the time in shippings.

AnT
14th March 2005, 9:11 PM
I'm Anthony Yepes, new to this here forum. And my favs are...

Accidentialshipping (Kenta (Gold) X Whitney): I don't know. For some reason, I just can't get into Questshipping. Maybe I liked this couple before I heard about that Crystal special; I thought Kenta and Dani were sibs. Maybe it's because I was influanced by Teppo's art. Maybe it's because I heard that Whitney hates Gold in the comics.

http://img210.exs.cx/img210/2855/goldpage3wh.jpg

Kamon (Silver) X Jasmine: What is this shipping called, anyways? On to the subject, for some reason, I liked this couple, ever since I wrote a Digimon/Pokemon fic. It's got that classic and cliche gentle girl with lone wolf. Plus, there's a Japanese site dedicated to these two.
And here's a pic from that site

http://www.sun-inet.or.jp/~tukinode/naisyo.html

Breedingshipping (Brock X Susie): She's the only girl that haven't shot Brock down, and she was the only girl that Brock felt so nervous around. But she did broke his heart by being with some other guy. Poor Brock, he never catches a break.
Although, it's two bad I can't find a pic of these two together.

Houenshipping (May X Brendan): They may never met in the anime -although there're hints that point out that they may had met before-, but these guys have lots of fans that seen them in the games and comics. These two reminds me of a Pokemon version of Takari (TK x Kari from Digimon). They have more post on the Houenshipping forum than Pokeshipping. Wow.

http://i152.exs.cx/img152/6744/d0457jt.png

Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty...duh!): Last but not least, the couple that started it all. These two have the sexual attention that could only be described as a bickering married couple. They would beat you up if you mention their supposed love fore each other. It's such a beautiful classic. Sure, around in the Johto season, their tension got dull, but their love is still there. It just means that they bonded more.

http://img210.exs.cx/img210/4940/oreno8rh.jpg

But I miss the Kanto/Orange days!!

Shego
14th March 2005, 10:09 PM
Here's are my favorite shippings:

Iceraceshipping:The relationship between Waterflower,and Danny is quite fitting,because she had a crush on him. Sorry that Ash been jealous.

Kisshipping:The relationship between Ash,and Melody had grown quite lovely, because she had flirting with him that Waterflower envy her,and Ash seems to be liking her.

Altoshipping: The relationship between Ash,and Bianca,or Latias seems to be interesting because she had strong for him.

Burnshipping: The relationship between Ash,and Macy had grown quite funny, because she had a major crush on him. Although, he had no interest in her, but he likes her.

Imiteshipping: The relationship between Ash,and Duplica had grown quite interesting. For instance, she secretly fell in love with him because she thought that he was cute, so she dress like him. Like they say,"Imitation is the sincerest form of flatery". Also that she calls him his pet name "Ashy-boy" because she secretly had a crush on him. I can tell it from there.

Breedshipping: The relationship between Brock,and Susie had grown quite perfect, because these two had great chemisty for each other.

Vulpix_Vixen
15th March 2005, 12:35 AM
Rocketshipping all the way!!!
I think Misty suits Ash/Brock AND Tracey - I think I may be just weird?( and NO not all at once!)
May can be with that Drew guy, but I don't really care about her anyway - Misty's a MILLION times better!

Chibi
15th March 2005, 12:40 AM
I think Misty suits Ash/Brock AND Tracey - I think I may be just weird?( and NO not all at once!)

Actually, no; that's not strange of you. After Pokeshipping, I support Orangeshipping, then Egoshipping, then Palletshipping, so... Yea. It's not hard to understand.

And Contestshipping was a good choice. ~.^

Caseydia
15th March 2005, 5:03 PM
I love magna shippings more than the anime kind. They have more girls and more guys to fit each other.
Red and Yellow anre my cutest pair.
Blue and Green
Sliver and Crystal
Ofcourse Saphire and Ruby
Lance and Flannery
Will and Prima. Purple hair. I think?
Wally and that girl from Leaf/Fire

I don't know but some trainer and gymleader ships are cool like
Ash and Liza. i don't know I just always loved to see him with a blue hair girl.
Drew and Kanata. Cute Coordinators when you think about it.
May and Eicko. A new ship in thought.

cold_katanagirl
15th March 2005, 5:16 PM
Ooh, Manga shippings! I finally read all the summaries that are available here when the site was down...

I like Red/Yellow a lot. Red/Misty is nice too actually. Uh, Green/Blue is cool too.

Aaand... Uh, I don't really like a lot of Hoenn pairings. To be honest, I don't like the RSE series as much as the Kanto and Johto adventures. I'm not really a fan of Ruby/Sapphire at all...

Shego
16th March 2005, 3:23 AM
It's okay. I like Advancedshipping too. But I rooting for Kisshipping all the way!!

Taikaki
16th March 2005, 4:13 AM
Rocketshipping and Pokeshipping >D

Rocketshipping 0wnz all other 'ships >DDD

articuno_trumps_all
18th March 2005, 5:44 AM
Wow. I've never posted her before. Probably because everyone already knows my favorite ship. LEAGUESHIPPING!!

I also like ContestShipping.

Sequoia
18th March 2005, 11:08 AM
i love Hoennshipping and Advanceshipping...probably cos i love Hoenn and the entire RSE series...Ash and May seem okay to me too

Shego
18th March 2005, 7:01 PM
Look. Advanceshipping is an okay one. But I like Altoshipping in 4th, Burnshipping in 3rd, Imiteshipping in 2nd,and my number one fave... KissShipping!! I love to vote Kissshipping.

You see, Ash,and Melody will make the perfect match for each other.

Chibi May
23rd March 2005, 4:36 PM
I voted for Pokeshipping, żWhy? They have shown their feelings very childlike ^//^, and their love, is very pure ^^, and immature. They recall me to my when I was small ^///^ jijiji. Matta ne ^^

But, I will voted for the Contestshipping too, because they are likeness Ash and Misty.
If I have spelling errors, correct me please >.<

Juny
23rd March 2005, 4:46 PM
Hehe, I completely understand your choise, Chibi May^^ It's exactly the same way I voted too =D Oh yeah, your spelling's good, btw ^^ Not like I'm great with english (it's not my language either) but I think it's all right... understandable at least ^^
I decided on Pokeshipping because I've been a fan since I was 7, but on the other hand I wish I'd voted for Contestshipping because Pokeshipping doesn't really need my help... Nya, what does it matter anyway o0

Shego
23rd March 2005, 7:29 PM
Look, I understand your opinion. The truth is, I voted for KissShipping. Ash,and Melody were denstinied to be together.

I hate to say this,but I have a couple of questions.

1) If Melody kisses Ash in front of Macy(Love,PKMN Style) , what do you think she'll do?

2) If Melody kisses Ash in front of Duplica, and saying "Wish me luck,Ashy-boy.",what do you think that Duplica will do?

3) If Melody kisses Ash in front of May, what do you think that May will do to her?(If you were an Advancedshipper)

Ash Legendary Hero
23rd March 2005, 8:53 PM
err.... forgot to put the questshipping after all but that doesn't matter anyway im an advancedshipper until the end!

Chibi May
24th March 2005, 2:11 AM
1) If Melody kisses Ash in front of Macy(Love,PKMN Style) , what do you think she'll do?

Well... she would be furious... ^^U Because... Misty would be veeeeryy furius, she loves Ash...

3) If Melody kisses Ash in front of May, what do you think that May will do to her?(If you were an Advancedshipper)

I believe that nothing ^^, since when a girl has given the hand to Ash, or the arm, May does not react. But when another girl did this with Ash, Misty look at the girl very ugly.. ^^U Thats I believe ^^U Im a pokeshipper -__- I dont have thinks for the romantic love or jealousy whit Harukachan ^^.

Chronicles Death
24th March 2005, 8:05 AM
I prefer Rocketshipping. They look PERFECT together! And besides, it's the only other shipping than the Ash/Misty and Ash/May that is COMPLETELY obvious.
Dash: That's not all......
Me: Shut Up! *attacks Dash*
Dash: *Fights back* Hahahahaha!!!!! -.<

charlot.sweetie
24th March 2005, 2:01 PM
Ash and Misty, then May and Drew.

cold_katanagirl
24th March 2005, 8:53 PM
Macey would probably go nuts.

2) If Melody kisses Ash in front of Duplica, and saying "Wish me luck,Ashy-boy.",what do you think that Duplica will do?
I don't know what Duplica would do. Probably just stare or something...

... For some reason, I imagine her getting large eyes with a WTF expression.

oldychamp
24th March 2005, 10:50 PM
I used to be an avid Pokéshipper, but now I'm into Milkshipping (Ash x Whitney) and also Leagueshipping (Ash x Richie)

Wolf Goddess
24th March 2005, 11:04 PM
My favorite is a tie between Advanceshipping and Hoennshipping. ^^

articuno_trumps_all
25th March 2005, 3:58 AM
I used to be an avid Pokéshipper, but now I'm into Milkshipping (Ash x Whitney) and also Leagueshipping (Ash x Richie)

Yay!!!! It's good to seem more people into leagueshipping. It makes me feel, um, less crazy. Drop by my thread sometime.

Miss Priss
26th March 2005, 1:59 AM
I'm 100% advanceshipper. I used to be a Pokeshipper, but then of course, Misty left. I also don't mind Ash +Latias, and after seeing this thread, how could I be against it?

Shego
26th March 2005, 3:51 AM
In my opinion, when Melody kiss Ash in front of Macey, she gone crazy.

In my opinion, when Melody kiss Ash in front of Duplica,and saying "Wish me luck, Ashy-boy", she like, "That was my Ashy-boy that you talking about!! Get your own Ash you little witch!!".

In my opinion, when Melody kiss Ash in front of May, she might grow angry among her.

Don't be fooled, Ash's not a pimp,nor a cheater. He just been chased by them. Matter of fact, he's attractive.

Caseydia
26th March 2005, 4:28 PM
You wanna know what other ships that I like. I like ships where the guy gets a crush on a girl. Like Contestshipping. I think it is romatic when a guy is not to mush of whip to come fourth to a girl. I can't ships of when the guy doens't seem to be interested in the girl but the girl wants the guy to know how she feels abut him or her than just saying. like Pokeshipping for example. I also have a list of other ones I like like this:
Kuwabara and Yukina
T.K. and Kari, well I guess so
Drew and May
There are more but I forgot.

Ash Legendary Hero
26th March 2005, 10:24 PM
Look, I understand your opinion. The truth is, I voted for KissShipping. Ash,and Melody were denstinied to be together.

I hate to say this,but I have a couple of questions.

well i think this:

1) If Melody kisses Ash in front of Macey she oviously will gets nuts:

*Melody kisses Ash*

Macey: what the @$%& get away from him you @$%&*!

2) I don't know...

3) I think that May will get mad but she won't shows it until she can do something to Melody (Maybe even hit her! XD)

That's it...

Shego
27th March 2005, 3:34 AM
well i think this:

1) If Melody kisses Ash in front of Macey she oviously will gets nuts:

*Melody kisses Ash*

Macey: what the @$%& get away from him you @$%&*!

2) I don't know...

3) I think that May will get mad but she won't shows it until she can do something to Melody (Maybe even hit her! XD)

That's it...

Interesting..., but in your opinion ALH, what Macey saying to Melody after she embraces around Ash in her quote? Some of the words that had symbols. (Please, don't use foul language.)

Neopolis
27th March 2005, 8:08 AM
Errr, who's Macey again?
Oh right, that weird girl from the Johto league.
1) She would beat Melody up! :p
2) Errr, they would insult eachother, and Ash would be there standing:
"What the hell are they fighting about?"
3) May would probably throw hateful looks at her.

Ash Legendary Hero
27th March 2005, 11:11 PM
Hah! sorry but one guy (he wanted to give his oppinion and told me to write that) said that but it was a very foul language i know! sorry

Caseydia
2nd April 2005, 4:16 PM
I like Kiss shipping and SliverConferenceshipping between Ash and Macey from Love Pokemon style.

Shego
2nd April 2005, 5:49 PM
I like Kiss shipping and SliverConferenceshipping between Ash and Macey from Love Pokemon style.

Me too. Kissshipping(Ash,and Melody) is the most pleasurable couple that I ever witnessed in my life.

Correction my friend, is Burnshipping(The relationship between Ash,and Macy),and I like that also. You can call that shipping between Ash,and Macy, SilverConferenceshipping if you want to.

Toran Frostbite
7th April 2005, 12:47 AM
Correction my friend, is Burnshipping(The relationship between Ash,and Macy),and I like that also. You can call that shipping between Ash,and Macy, SilverConferenceshipping if you want to.

o.O Actually, it's Fireshipping. It's been so for a while now.

Shego
8th April 2005, 4:06 PM
My other favorite couple is Vyse,and Aika from Skies of Arcadia Legends. They had been friends since their childhood. Vyse had a determined attitude,and Aika had a spunky behavior. And if that's wasn't enough, Aika had a crush on Vyse as well as he had strong feelings for Aika. So those two should be together. ;224; ;224; ;224;

And so course, Fina,and Enrique are a great couple. Enrique may be a prince of the Valuan Empire, but he's not evil, he had left the Valua Empire,and joined the air pirates which is the good ones. ;283; ;283; ;283;

Caseydia
8th April 2005, 4:22 PM
I just looked at the ship list and found my favorite ones:
Danceshipping
Electricshipping, this one is really cute.
Incestshipping
Kisshipping
Orangeshipping
Phobiashipping, Misty doesn't like bugs, Bugys does. kinda cool.

Shego
8th April 2005, 4:56 PM
I LOVE KISSSHIPPING!! Hey Caseydia, if you want to talk about Kisshipping, then enter one of the new thread,Kissshipping General Discussion. I like your style.

There's another shippng that involves Misty, it's a relationship that she had a crush on Danny. This one is called Iceraceshipping. Iceraceshipping is the relationship between Misty,and Danny. It happened way before Ash met Melody,and Kissshipping.

Saru-Chan
8th April 2005, 11:48 PM
Satoshi and Kasumi~! <3 One of the must kawaiiest couples in Pocket Monsters. =3 I also support Kasumi x Furura [Misty and Melody] and Haruka x Satoshi. =/

Kasumi and Furura ish a Yuri shipping. >>; But, it ish still one of my favourites! ^-~

Hakajin
9th April 2005, 6:17 AM
Funny that you should like Vyse/Aika, Shego. It reminded me a lot of Pokeshipping. So of course, I loved it, lol.

Shego
9th April 2005, 12:36 PM
Funny that you should like Vyse/Aika, Shego. It reminded me a lot of Pokeshipping. So of course, I loved it, lol.

Of course, I love Vyse/Aika pairing.

Rachael
12th April 2005, 8:19 AM
Well, aside from my personal branch of Animerealityshipping, my favorite ship is probably Eldershipping. Surprised? I kind of like the idea that Tracey is in love with Delia, but knows he can never have her. :(

maymoon
13th April 2005, 7:33 PM
My favorite shipping is...
ADVANCESHIPPING!
what else?

Shego
14th April 2005, 3:39 PM
My number one favorite is Kissshipping.

Brian Powell
22nd April 2005, 9:28 AM
Hey, hey! Pokeshipping has reached 100! Nice one, Pokeshippers and I can tell that there's more pokeshippers out there (BTW, I'm not a shipper).

Zuzu_The_Mudkip
24th April 2005, 5:30 PM
nope, 101 I just voted
other Shipings i like:
Questshiping (KentaXmarina)
spaicailshiping (YellowXRed)
fealingshiping (yellowXGreen)

Sweet May
26th April 2005, 3:22 AM
my fave shipping: contestshipping!!! yay........ well pokeshipping has 102 i just checked ^ ^

Transducer
26th April 2005, 3:37 AM
Advanceshipping and Rocketshipping ofcourse!

Ash.mx
26th April 2005, 3:39 AM
My fav, the only i will support 4ever is Advanceshipping,
but also i like pokeshipping and Hoennshipping
I don't like the "others" shippings.

Miyu-chan
29th April 2005, 2:50 AM
Pokeshipping. It's one of the oldest, and its so cute. x3

(I think that it's more possible too. xD)

KasuMi ^^
3rd May 2005, 2:09 AM
Satoshi x Kasumi 4ever!!! ^O^ *Obsessed pokéshipper >3*... also I like both Hoennshipping and Contestshipping [Even I think that advanceshipping is cute :3]... but my favorite, the only one I truely LOOOOOVE... is pokéshipping =D.

Beside those... hmmm... HMM! o-O

*MADLY obsessed pokéshipper.. bwahahahah* >D

Misty_Ketchum
4th May 2005, 7:42 PM
I. LOVE. POKESHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'LL STILL be true to it

Red-Kun
5th May 2005, 1:17 AM
i voted for advancedshipping but i forgot to vote for other (i was about to put: questshipping)

King Altaria
5th May 2005, 4:28 PM
I like May x Drew and Ash x Gary. Hhmm, what else is there? Can't think o' it right now =P. I'll edit later...

absol_16
7th May 2005, 5:40 PM
I voted advancedshipping and rocketshipping.

Chibi
18th May 2005, 7:30 PM
Hey, hey! Pokeshipping has reached 100! Nice one, Pokeshippers and I can tell that there's more pokeshippers out there

OMG, that's awesome! I haven't been here in so long! XD I've missed a lot... It's sad... :(

Cyndaquil's No.1 Fan
18th May 2005, 8:18 PM
My favourite shippings should be
1) Pokeshipping (No doubt about it)
2) Rocket shipping
3) Hoenn shipping (Brendan should take May away in case May falls for Ash).

WindyNight
20th May 2005, 2:19 AM
Guess what is my favourite shipping?
~Contest Shipping (Duh!)
^^

Faerie
22nd May 2005, 2:31 AM
Faerie's List of Ships (now updated semi-regularly)

Last update: JULY 7, 2007 (7-7-07)

Masaki/Lanette(?): Dotcomshipping
Ahh, come on! You gotta love it! There's even a hint in RSE...

Homura/Izumi: Commandershipping
'Kay, I don't support it as much as HokaIzu, but bear with me here. It's sort of cute.

Hokage/Izumi: Defianceshipping
Oh god. I love this ship. True, I can't say it's my number one OTP, but it's the one pairing I will always support underneath everything else. No evidence? For heaven's sake, who cares? xD Ooh, and now it has a name. And I named it. 8D

Rukario/Aaron: Staffshipping
AaaAaAAAargh. *rakes at hair* This thing was so close to being canon I was going CASHEWS through the whole eighth movie. Why didn't they just have Rukario confess and get it over with?!

Magma Grunt/Aqua Grunt: Generichoennshipping
What, you want an explanation or something? Come on! Dx

Wataru/Silver: Akaishipping/Mastershipping
One-sided from Wataru's side. Um...what can I say? It makes way too much sense to ignore. God, I support too many Silver-ships...

Hayate/Mirai: (Unnamed)
Funny how everything can be blamed either on fanfiction or fanart...

Crystal/Suicune: Aquamarineshipping
LUUUUUUUURVEskehgoiewehbykmydrtts. I tried not to support this at first, actually, because I was thinking about Minaki with Suicune instead, but this grew on me. Crys just looks so...in love whenever she talks to Suicune, for lack of a better term. Although it's a litttle less interesting than some others because of its close-to-canon - ness, it's still adorable and I love it to pieces. <3

Gold/Silver: Preciousmetalshipping
*swoonfaint* Yes everybody, I've got a brand-spanking-new OTP! I don't even know why I like this ship as much as I do. I guess it's because I've always been a fan of hero/rival ships for whatever reason (I'm going by the games here), or maybe just because they look cute together. I support it in the manga too, and while it does make equal sense in the manga and the game, I mostly got the idea from the game...and fanfics. However I like it better in the manga.

Izumi/Wataru: Espionageshipping
...I dont support this. But hey, it's got a snazzy name! *shot*

Silver/Shinji: Spiffyshipping
Again, I don't support this, but anything with the word "spiffy" in it takes the cake.

Takeshi/Any girl: Brockshipping
Lol, I only support this because it would be stupid if I didn't.

Takeshi/Azami: Luckshipping/Blushshipping/Squintshipping
Seriously. It's canon. I seriously used to like Masato until he kept pulling Takeshi away from Azami. So obvious. D:

Ookido-hakase/Hanako: Eldershipping/Adultshipping/Labshipping/Patronshipping
I can't help it! *glomps ship*

Satoshi/Shuu: Respectshipping
Ohmahgawd. Somehow this strikes my fancy. REALLY strikes my fancy. Something about it is just so cute. Normally I don't support Satoshi-ships, but this one is too great not to like.

Hikari/Nozomi: Appealshipping
Lar lar lar SUPER SUPER AWESOME. *giggles* Yanno, this ship could really go places. Hikari and Nozomi hit it off pretty well in the first episode they had together, and it's possible they may become quite close. I know, I'm not saying it'll be canon. I'm not that much of a wishful thinker, but it's definetley not the same as those other love-hate relationships. MY FIRST POKEMON SHOUJO-AI. >DD

Kenta/the rival dude in the Raikou special theme song: Huntershipping
*evil cackle* Imagine it. I dare you...And yes, this was [heavily] inspired by Precousmetalshipping.

Senri/Nurse Joi: Fireworksshipping
xDDDDD

Hikari/Akagi: Akatsukishipping
Yeah, yeah, call me crazy, I get that a lot. I don't even know really what got me into this ship, but something about it I just fell in love with. The games made it really obvious somehow. Oh, what the hell, I don't really know how to explain it. I just love this ship so much. <3333

Hyouta/Tougan: 49ershipping
Did I really need to put the names in parentheses? Most people here should know by now what this one is. xD Other Hyouta ships are kind of cute, but this one I'm sort of attatched to because it's what got me over my...um, distaste, I suppose, with incest. I see it as one of those mother-leaves-and-enter-romantic-tension kind of situations. SO YEAH.

Ryou(Shin'ou)/Goyou: EliteUndershipping
This is one of those countless situations I get into when I see fanart and hear talk about a shipping before I see the characters, it goes and hides in the back of my brain, and then it ATTACKS me when I see them. o__o Ionno, they have chemistry. That's kind of enough. =3

Denji/Kouki: (Unnamed)
Why dosen't this have a naaaame? DD: I'd name it but I have no inspiration. UM ANYWAY, I think this is really cute. <3 I've seen some really cute fanart for it and think they look good together. And it's not like it helps how everyone says to you after you battle Denji, "Wow, you really lit a fire in that guy's heart!" xDDD *brick'd*

Saturn/Jun: Crescentshipping
I don't think very many people support this ship, which is a pity. You may be able to tell that I like team member x hero/rival ships by now, which is true. I don't have any logical reason for supporting this, I just thought of it a while ago and though they made a good pairing, and I like Jun with almost anyone. xD

Jun/Kurotsugu: Challengeshipping
It's funny how they're constantly chasing eachother around. xD They both have so much energy, they're the only ones who'd be able to tolerate eachother. And it's incest. Incest is good.

Jun/Baku: Hardmountainshipping
I like this one just as much as Crescent, actually. There seem to be a lot of hints for this. Like how they keep appearing in the same places! (Not that that's much of a hint at all, but whatever.) It makes sense to me, I guess. *shrugs* It's weird how Baku doesn't know Jun's name for a while though. o_o

Jun/Kouki: Clingyshipping
Yes, I do support to many Jun ships. xD He's just so fun to pair up. I guess I don't have much of a reason for supporting this, besides the fact that it's shounen-ai and rival x hero. :3 I like Kouki a lot better with Denji, but what the heck. This one isn't so bad either.

Ryou(Rocket)/Harry: (Unnamed)
Haha. It's almost funny what a minority I'm in...And I love this ship too. D: That would be the Ryou and Harry from Rocket-dan, girls and boys.

Gold/Tsukushi: Gendershipping
Not high on my list, but come on. It's just sooo obvious that Gold knew Tsukishi was a boy all along.

Bashou/Buson: Steelshipping
Ho noes, 'tis shounen-ai again. I've been totally obsessing over this ship for the past several weeks 'cause it's just too darn cute for its own good. <3 I really can't say why I support it though.

Haruka/Harley: Cookieshipping
This ship is luff. Total squee material there. I don't think it makes sense either, but it's just so cute that I can't resist it. Come on, how hilarious would it be if this happened? Irony bites like a rabid monkey.

Green/Blue: Oldrivalshipping
Wow, het. O__o; I almost thought I'd stopped supporting het, or at least supporting new (for me) het ships, but I guess not. Anywhoo, I used to like the FRLG female main character/rival, but that soon died...I went through an on-and-off Green/Red phase and then got rid of that too. So I came back to this and I'm happy with my decision. They actually look cute together. :3

Kojirou/Haruka: Firebirdshipping
Farburd. 8D Yeah...I pondered it for a while, but the eighth-movie dancing scene decided it for me. YUSS I SUPPORT THIS SORRY OTHER HARUKA OR KOJIROU SHIPPERS.

Seth/Eiriku: (Unnamed) [NON-POKEMON : Fire Emblem]
Woo! 8D This was my OTP for such a long time. Unlikley as it is, Seth needs SOMEONE to be paired with 'cause he's such an emotionless robot. And that's that.

Lovely May
23rd May 2005, 10:38 AM
First I was a big Advanceshipper. I liked everything about May and Ash together. Now I did change. I like Pokeshipping. Misty has been with Ash since first episode. First they didn't have good relations but now relations are much better^^ They aren't kids anymore. I can't see Ash with another girl. Destiny is a destiny^^ Misty & Ash forever.

The_Suikun_Incarnate
26th May 2005, 5:08 AM
I agree. Misty + Ash all the way. I'm not a big fan of May. And for the Japanese Manga, I prefer Blue + Silver & Sapphire + Ruby shippers. -Nods.- That's the way I think it should be.

Shego
27th May 2005, 12:34 AM
My favorite shipping of pokemon is Ash,and Melody from Shamouti Island. Kissshipping is one of the rare shipping. I'm a big fan of their relationship.

Red-Kun
27th May 2005, 12:37 AM
My favorite shipping of pokemon is Ash,and Melody from Shamouti Island. Kissshipping is one of the rare shipping. I'm a big fan of their relationship.
Excuse if i'm breakin a rule but... since when do you have been posting that? many times! please we know!

Kiori
27th May 2005, 1:23 AM
Shego...Enough with the repetitions. We GET IT. It's already considered as:

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
-.- Enough.

Back to topic!

~Kiori

Shego
27th May 2005, 2:10 AM
Shego...Enough with the repetitions. We GET IT. It's already considered as:

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
-.- Enough.

Back to topic!

~Kiori

Oops.... how did I done something very idiotic??!!!! My bad Kiori. It won't happen again. I promise.

Caseydia
27th May 2005, 4:29 PM
I really can't choose the shippings posted on the poll board. I think Orangeshipping is the one I agree with here. Every other ship I like is all over the place. Brendan and May, I'm starting to have doubts because Brendan's not here now. And I'm thinking about the next season. I want Brendan to come next but that would mean too much shipping for them and everyone will forget about Ash. Awe.

Lady Barbara
27th May 2005, 11:27 PM
I support Pokéshipping, Rocketshipping, and Brockshipping. The 'other' ships I support are Eldershipping [Professor Oak/Delia Ketchum], Altoshipping [Latias/Ash], and I'm growing fonder of Daddyshipping the more I see the pic of Ash and Yukinari sitting in the tree together.

NeoAlphaGenesis
30th May 2005, 1:06 AM
I'm a proud supporter of Palletshipping/Shishi (Satoshi and Shigeru). Not only do they make a cute couple, but the chemistry between them is amazing. Although the show hasn't really given us many Satoshi/Shigeru episodes, there have been a few (Extreme Pokemon, Silver Conference episodes) where they really shine together, probably because their personalities are so similar. Both characters have such a driving passion to reach their dreams, and neither tends to back down when a challenge presents itself.

Also, ever notice how this is the only relationship the writers have advanced over the years? The two started out first as friends, then became rivals, and then slowly began to gain a greater appreciation for one another before once again becoming good friends. Hopefully, the writers will bring back Shigeru one day and continue to develop their friendship.

Valkyrie X
30th May 2005, 1:41 AM
I REALLY love Contestshipping. May and Drew are just so friggin' cute together...They're both rivals; that's always a sign of love...Trust me, I know from experience. But I'd better not get into that...
I'm also quite fond of Hoennshipping (not in the anime, but in the games), Questshipping, and Colosseumshipping.

;381;Lati_Lover;380;

cold_katanagirl
30th May 2005, 6:02 PM
Are you the same NeoAlphaGenesis from Tvtome?

Hello! It's sarcastic_girl. The one who's all Anti-Pokeshipper and #1 Misty-Hater and I used to always fight with Foreva and I'm always being mean to CheapMaster whatever his name is and I'm mean to them because they're all "ASH AND MISTY 4EVA LOLZ" and he's in denial and he never seems to listen and that drives me up the wall? Remember me? Huh?!

*goes insane*

... I just had a doughnut. :D

NeoAlphaGenesis
31st May 2005, 3:03 AM
^ Yeah, I'm the same person. It's nice to see you here! Some of the posters over at TVTome kind of give me a headache from time to time... maybe it's because I usually end up bashing my head against the wall after trying to have a logical/civil discussion with them. People here, on the other hand, seem to be a great deal more respectful towards others. :)

Anikin
6th June 2005, 7:20 PM
I support Advanceshipping because for me it seems Ash and May have a lot in comon and by my anilisis id saytheire realy in love and besides I dont like misty ( soo sory )

Latias_Girl
12th June 2005, 11:11 PM
i support Altoshipping since its cute........ well for me it is but that's the shipping i supprot right now

Eclair
22nd June 2005, 11:22 AM
=D Advanceshipping! ^o^ AshxMay all the way!

*hides from pokeshippers* o___o;; I really like this couple..while i like AshxMisty too, I guess after a while it just..got old. ^^; Back when they showed that preview on Kids WB, I saw May and Ash together, and really liked the idea of the couple. And like, that next day I went and wrote a songfic about them X3 ...I got quite a few mean flames though cause it was advanceshipping..x_X;;

But yes, AshxMay~
I also like and support JessexJames. ^_^

[AAS]pkmnTrainer
22nd June 2005, 1:43 PM
Pokeshipping(AshxMisty)This is one that would work 100% IMO
Advanceshipping(AshxMay)They look good together
Rocketshipping(JessiexJames)THey are always together
Gymshipping(BrockxMisty)Well I think it works
Eldershipping(DeliaxOak)Hehe just go well together
Kisshipping(AshxMelody)Obvious come on it was
Kitchenshipping(BrockxDelia)Brock helps around the house hehe
Mikanshipping(TraceyxCissy)Obvious
Nekoshipping(MeowthxMeowzy)Poor Meowth
Palletshipping(GaryxAsh)ahem maybe
Shi3(Ash/Gary/Richie)no chance it would work but meh
Tachishipping(Ash/Misty/Brock/Jessie/James)well they are always together(almost every episode)
Questshipping(JimmiexMarina)Hey none more obvios lol

Xiang
24th June 2005, 2:17 PM
Come on Contestshippers! Kawaiishippers?

I'm 65% colosseumshipper, 20% Pokeshipper, 10% Rocketshipper, 5% Kawaiishipper, and 200% CONTESTSHIPPER!
WesxRui: They work together as a team to kick Team Snagem bum! They shoudl take a date break...
SatoshixKasumi: How long have they been together? Who cries his name out first when he's in trouble?
JamesxJessie: They hug in fear, blast off together, and ARE together!
PikachuxTogepi: It's Pikachu to the rescue!
ShuuxHaruka: You can't deny it! Co-ordinators, Roses, Teasing...

-Skitty ;300;

ShadowDragonX
26th June 2005, 6:46 AM
Ash & Misty Ash & Misty Ash & Misty Ash & Misty YEAH!!! ^^

Chibi May
26th June 2005, 8:20 PM
Yes!! ^O^ Pokeshipping the best couple *-* Chii ^^

Zup
27th June 2005, 11:26 AM
I must say my favorite shippings are Ciphershipping and Techshipping>_>

Yoru Ryu
27th June 2005, 12:26 PM
EliteFourShipping (LANCExLORELEI)
Colosseumshipping (WESxRUI)
Susushipping (WILLxMORTY)
Enigmashipping (LANCExWES)
Silvershipping (STEVENxKAREN)
Questshipping (MARINAxKENTA)
Hoennshipping (MAYxBRENDAN)

Okay, so most of em are nevermetships but what'cha gonna do...?

anti legendary
28th June 2005, 3:30 AM
pokeshipping-just obvious to me. plus, its cute
contestshipping-another obvious one. theres clearly sparks flying at the pokemon contests
eldershipping-lets all ask ourselves why proffessor oak is always with delila. they were even together in the banned holiday at acupolo one. and why does oak seem to care more bout ash then his own grandson gary. take a moment to think. exactly
my #1 shipping...ME AND MY BOYFRIEND. weve been together 6 months and its the only shipping ive seen proof for. so there!

Cloud Strife
28th June 2005, 4:51 AM
Pokeshipping (The big one in my opinion)
Rocketshipping (They look good together)
Contestshipping (After I saw the Grand Festival, it was all to obvious)

Ashfan17
1st July 2005, 2:13 AM
Orangshipping all the way, I love this shipping and think Tracey and Misty would make a cute couple. Come on there are tons of hints and I think the writers are also leaning that way, I really want them to become a couple that would rock if they did. Other couples I support is Eldershipping, I can see Professor Oak and Mrs. Ketchum getting together it’s the same situation as Tracey and Misty why does Mrs. Ketchum visit Professor Oak so often? Sometimes it’s even the other way around where Professor Oak visits Mrs. Ketchum which I find odd yet very romantic. Last but certainly not least I support Altoshipping the fifth movie was and has always been my favorite movie. I liked how Ash cared so much about the pokemon/human Alatios. It was so sweet, I guess I sort of support contestshipping and Pokeshipping but Orangeshipping shall rule all ha ha ha. Oh also forgot one more thing I support Danny Phantom and Sam Manson from well Danny Phantom what would that be called? Ghost shipping I guess. Also Ryoko and Tenchi that is all.

Shego
1st July 2005, 6:24 PM
I decided that Misty,and Tracey will be a great couple. And it's also my new favorite shipping.

Ashfan17
5th July 2005, 3:58 AM
I decided that Misty,and Tracey will be a great couple. And it's also my new favorite shipping.

That's cool Shego glad to see you’re a fan of Orangeshipping too. By the way does your screen name take after the character Shego from Kim Possible? Or is it some other anime that I have not heard of. No need to answer my question just curious and I'm a fan of Kim Possible so your name made me think of the show lol sorry about that. Hope I didn't offend you if so.

_*UnDeR_tWiLiGhT*_
5th July 2005, 7:08 AM
i vote for one and only Pokeshipping.[Ash x Misty]....so cute together..I love the way they argue sometimes..so funni..also my 2 fav. characters..lol

mistygurl
7th July 2005, 11:05 AM
I like

Pokeshipping - Forever!
Rocketshipping - yeah, perfect for each other
contestshipping - not a huge fan of contestshipping but I think they look cute together..

STJ
7th July 2005, 12:05 PM
I voted Other :)

One look at my sig and you can guess what shipping I like, right?

yep, I'm one of those people who support Gymshipping :D

Hmmmm, perhaps I should elaborate? *cough* *crickets chirp*

meh, I'm going to say why I like it anyway, so nya :p

I like it because I think they suit each other well, and heck, they both like romance... It's a start, right? ..Sure.. the 'hints' may not be very strong, but I think that that might change (hopefully). Seriously, after all this time, they have got to hook Brock up with somebody eventually.. It just wouldn't be fair if they didn't, and Misty's the only person that I see him with....and wouldn't deomonstrate a great lesson, that a relationship is based not on infatuation?

I also like the irony of it too...

oh yeah, before I forget, I like Colosseumshipping too...

Yukari
10th July 2005, 5:43 PM
I voted for 'Other'. Other for Altoshipping [Satoshi x Latias.] Altoshipping is my favourite because they look so cute together. @_@ Liek, come on, everyone knows that Latias has feelings for Satoshi. Maybe Satoshi has feelings for her also. [In my opinion. x3]

There's also Advanceshipping [Haruka x Satoshi.] There's been lots of hints. Like the Torkoal episode, when Satoshi saved Haruka. The Bulbausaur one, when Haruka was in trouble, Satoshi rescued her. =3 And the episode where they were fighting. There might be alot more, but these are my favourite ones. x3;

Daigo
10th July 2005, 11:46 PM
I have taken a suden liking to Eliteshipping for some reason... much better than " cousinshipping" ( lancexclair

Rider
16th July 2005, 2:05 AM
heh, I voted contestshipping only, because I only just realized I could've voted for pokeshipping too. but it wasn't a hard decision. Contest all the way. May's my fave character, and i'd probably support advanced....if I wasn't sick of ash showing up every episode and saving the world...what, is it...eight times by now?
-MiniMinun

Lady Vella
16th July 2005, 6:37 AM
MY favorite couple is MortyxSabrina (aka "soulshipping"). They are a cuuuute couple! ^^

Tenten
16th July 2005, 6:50 AM
I support Questshipping! (MarinaxKenta) These two are such a kawaii couple! I also support:
Pokeshipping (Ash + Misty)
Rocketshipping (Jesse + James)
Contestshipping (May + Drew)

::Satoshi&KasumiForever::
17th July 2005, 3:37 AM
Well wait let me see....*checks name* lol no seriously I love Pokeshipping and I'm alright with contestshipping, basically anything that lets Ash and Misty be together...that's all I ask! ^_^!

+Yuffa+
20th July 2005, 12:27 AM
POKESHIPPING and CONTESTSHIPPING. I'm a realist.

Burnt Flower
20th July 2005, 9:15 PM
Eh...I chose Pokeshipping, even though at times I get bored with the pairing. But since I almost never jump ship, I'm still sticking with it.

Kylie-chan
26th July 2005, 9:08 AM
I like Orangeshipping, Hoennshipping and Franticshipping [virtually the same thing], Contestshipping, and Kissshipping the most~ ^^ Can't choose.
Orangeshipping - Misty + Tracey
Franticshipping - Sapphire + Ruby, or just Brendan + May from the games
Kissshipping - Melody + Ash, the girl who kissed Ash in the second movie~ :3

VenusaurMaster
26th July 2005, 2:44 PM
I am a strong believer in PokeShipping. Ash and Misty look so good together!
I also like RocketShipping! Jessie and James look odd and funny together, which is pretty cool.
Also like HoennShipping and ContestShipping, because then May can't get to Ash, :D , because I HATE AdvanceShipping! To me, it just seems like May just sneaks up on Ash! I also like "Brock and Joy shipping", what is that called? Oh yes, I also like QuestShipping.

Oh yes, Jet and Windy are those rivals in a
Pokemon chapter book about the big balloon race.

VenusaurMaster
26th July 2005, 2:50 PM
Advanceshipping

I`m a HUGE and PROUD Advanceshipper. I think, Ash is a perfect guy for Haruka and Haruka is a perfect girl for Ash. He is brave and noisy, Haruka is shy and sometimes scared. They don`t have fights and they have always good fun. Also, Haruka and Ash are my fav characters and I would love to see them together =D

They have fights! In "The Bicker The better" they had a big argument!

taitofan
1st August 2005, 12:56 AM
I support more ships than you can shake a stick at... From that list, I support Contestshipping and Advanceshipping, but not to the extent that I'd read/write fanfics or anything...

My OTP used to be Kokoshipping (KosaburouxKojirou), but now it's Tensionshipping (HarleyxShuu). I'm totally in love with both couples, as I tend to prefer crack couples over "realistic" ones. Oh, KanataxHaruka is another personal fave, as well as Noctus-chanxJupetta-chan (Harley's Pokemon)... =3

Seijiro Mafuné
1st August 2005, 1:43 AM
Guess I could clean this thing up... I know nobody will read it, but anyway.

1-Alchemistshipping: the ultimate Goldshipping, the one that should work, the one that saves Jasmine from being paired with pretty much everyone who doesn't deserve her, and a few other comments that would make most people beat me up for it. If you can't get the name of it, you need to go back to school.
2-Buttshipping/CueCheatshipping: Well, let's admit it: Silver's pretty much a girl in the mangá, even if he also is a boy. Thus, since this makes MaskedChildrenshipping/Chousenshipping invalid enough for me, better give her to the second best choice... and since most people are not good enough, it's Gold who she gets.
3-GemStoneshipping: Because she's my favorite heroine and he's my favorite hero. Now if only this had a better name.
4-GoldenFreshshipping: For the idiots, that's Gold/Mint (from Pokémon TCG GB2). She steals his clothes, making him wear hers, and then they have some happy times together as he keeps pursuing her to get his clothes back and she just laughes and then it goes on an MA-rated scene. ...what?
5-Questshipping/Johtoshipping: Canon. Supported.
6-Goldshipping: Who doesn't like omniships in general? This one is the most awesomest of them all because it has Gold as the focus.
7-Hoennshipping: Canon, Breezy supports it, they go better together anyway.
8-MedicinalDisguiseshipping: That's May/Wally-disguised-as-Drew. It's the ONLY way I'll ever treat Contestshipping as a good ship. Why isn't it Contestshipping? Because Wally and Drew are like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. They're two different people, but since Wally drank a medicine and then happened to be healthy with darker hair, he began acting like Drew. So, yeah.
9-Altoshipping: This one has personal reasons. But suffice to say, Latias' transformation abilities+Ash's memories=happy me.
10-Pearlshipping: Because the animé's making them great characters and Dawn is the best character in ever.
11-Advanceshipping: I like the fanfics, sue the authors.
12-PinkFlowershipping: Now we're going in 'unfamiliar/uncharted' territory... I like *Orion*'s ships, meaning this.
13-PreciousMetalshipping: Gold is a boy, Silver is a girl. Gold crossdresses, Silver dressed up like Blue to get her measures. Plus Silver owes him his life anyway.
14-InfraRedshipping: Mars+Dawn. I don't have to say a word more.

Higurashi
1st August 2005, 7:36 PM
Altoshipping [Satoshi x Latias] I <33 this shipping so much. ^^
Pokeshipping [Kasumi x Satoshi] I miss the Kanto days. ;o; And Kasumi x Satoshi are very cute together. =3 Everyone knows Kasumi has feelings for Satoshi.
Kawaiishipping [Pikachuu x Togepii] It's just like Pokeshipping. IMO. =] Pikachuu and Togepii seem to be very good friends. ^^

Other Shippings~ Kissshipping, Imageshipping, Handymanshipping, Sportshipping and Specialshipping.

Infinite Master Sceptile
3rd August 2005, 9:05 AM
Pikachu X Ketchup
Altoshipping
James X Chimecho
Kanata X Grumpig
Harley X May (Better than Contestshipping!)

kukkyou_ooraka
4th August 2005, 1:00 PM
I voted for:

Ash x Misty

Drew x May

Pokeshipping and Contestshipping all the way! ( besides they are the only two logical shippings out there)

♣Cianwood Kid♣
8th August 2005, 5:59 AM
i love chestshipping and no, i'm not a pervert.

F.Y.I.= MISTY X PRIMA (LORELEI)

kukkyou_ooraka
8th August 2005, 3:32 PM
i love chestshipping and no, i'm not a pervert.

F.Y.I.= MISTY X PRIMA (LORELEI)

I wont judge.lol. Misty and Prima huh?..........it actually makes sense! Isnt Lorelei like, Misty's idol or something?

♣Cianwood Kid♣
8th August 2005, 6:09 PM
yes, yes she is...and they would be soo hot together, that they'll dehydrate their own water pkmn lol,

and then they tease boys

intergalactic platypus
8th August 2005, 6:10 PM
yeah i support pokeshipping as my favorite because i just think they click, contestshipping sorta cause it seems pretty obvious to me, eldershipping cause pokemopolis convinced me of it, originshipping cause i also find that obvious, orangeshipping cause traceys another good choice for misty, handymanshipping cause tracey could also work with daisy, and an assortment of other gym/elite ships

Haine
8th August 2005, 6:25 PM
I do not have one =P

jolteonjak
10th August 2005, 2:03 AM
I chose other also with my votes. Obviously, I'm a supporter of Pulseshipping (see sig). I mean, c'mon the two hottest studs in the Pokemon world...of course they'll find each other...

I also support Pokeshipping and Contestshipping.

Daigo
10th August 2005, 2:16 AM
Uhhhh...lets see here...
Susushipping. Probobly the coolest ship around, I mean, two of the hottest guys in pokemon get together. In the words of P_B, Angsty boys and stoners.
Eliteshipping. no reason, somone give me some reasons. Also the only hetero shipping I like.
Originshipping. Ahh, Steven and Wallace, two, definatly gay, hotties. Come on, Steven had to have a reason for giving his position as champ to wallace.

Heliotrope
14th August 2005, 9:38 PM
I can't remember if I've posted in this topic, but...

I used to be quite a big Rocketshipper. But now I've sort of... stopped caring. ^^; (besides, I find most straight pairings to be rather boring; except for Lina/Gourry from Slayers)

I think my favourite Pokemon pairing is Bashou/Buson from the Raikou special. What was the name of that pairing, anyway?

Silver Arrow
15th August 2005, 9:13 PM
I have a LOT of fav shippings.

1.Advanceshipping: I think it *might* be true cause of all the hints(May says 'YES' when Ash agrees to travel with her.
2.Questshipping: They are SO cute togehter and Kenta/Yoshi/Jimmy blushed when Jackson said that he used to have a crush on Dani/Marina
3.Colluseam(sp?)shipping: IF Wes/Seth did catch all of the Shadow Pokemon why is Rui still following him?
4.Imateshipping: Ash and Dupica dooo look cute togehter don't you agree?*nudge nudge wink wink*

Togepicute
15th August 2005, 9:46 PM
My fave is hoennshipping! still i support adanceshipping (i think ash sees may as a little sister) anyways both look cute toghether!:)

Tifa
15th August 2005, 9:47 PM
Right , Can some one please explain the relationship of brendan and may to me, I cant see it.

Ketsuban
15th August 2005, 9:48 PM
This isn't the thread for that, Tifa.

Tifa
15th August 2005, 9:48 PM
Ok then ill make my Own, Hmph (Goes off)

Eefi
15th August 2005, 11:25 PM
i have alot of favorite shippings since im a complete shipping freak, but one shipping took my breath away (and almost die)... GRACEFULSHIPPING!!!!! *cheers as she hugs her Winona and Wallace plushie*

MalionX
15th August 2005, 11:29 PM
I've always thought Ash and Brock to be gay, dont know why, that whole girl thing for Brock seems to extreme to be real, I think hes afraid people will think less of him if he likes guys.
So.... Ash x Brock (not sure the name for it though)

STJ
16th August 2005, 9:57 AM
Ash and Brock is called Bouldershipping, I think..

I hope that wasn't too off-topic, But since I've posted here before, I don't want to repeat myself...

Pokemoncrazie92
18th August 2005, 9:47 PM
these ships are my favorite although some break into the others

Advanceshipping( though now that misty is traviling again, I don't know if she will let may and ash get away with it)
Cotest shipping (just because when 2 people hate each other, it ends up their just sheilding thier love, do it all the time)
gymshipping (misty and brock)

Devilrose
22nd August 2005, 8:38 PM
The only shipping that I really support right now is Advanceshipping. I think Ash and May would be great together :) I kinda like Altoshipping a bit too. Never saw the movie but I think it'd be an interesting pairing to say the least. Oh and maybe Pikashipping if Pikachu ever became a human for some reason. Pikachu definitely seems to be getting more affectionate towards Ash than I remember him/her/it being when I last watched the anime...>.>

Eeveesin
28th August 2005, 1:00 AM
I support Daelia x Professor Oak :D. I think it was called...Eldershipping? I'm not so sure. I'm not much of a shipper, but I really like that ship :). Too much of a coincidence that those two seem to be wit each other almost all the time.

BlueFlameCharizard
29th August 2005, 7:16 AM
I guess I'm for altoshipping, mainly because even if Latias is a psychic dragon, her personality was simple my favorite of all the females in pocket monsters... ^^

>.>
<.<

~steals latias~ XD

kennychan007
29th August 2005, 7:56 AM
I like Advancshipping and Pokeshipping. Because Ash is older than May or Misty 1,2 years.May is always saved by Ash from suffering.Some sites display many fanart about May and Ash,although Misty and Ash live together for 280 episodes.

May and Ash have a same Pokemon, don't like Misty, only water pokemons.The japanese and English name of them are same.(6 letters and 3 letters)

Faerie
30th August 2005, 1:24 AM
Recently I've become rabidly obsessed with Hokage x Izumi. I'm even writing a fanfic about it. HOKAIZU NEEDS MORE SUPPORTERS DARNIT!!
*cough* Okay, sorry 'bout that outburst, but I really love that shipping. A noteable runner-up is Fireworksshipping {Norman x Caroline}. It may be fanon, but...x33

tactlessdarckcloud
15th September 2005, 11:43 PM
I´M A COMMANDERSHIPPER!!yup,that´s it,and I will be until my sister read this,then I´ll be death o.O;...

BTW,who is Izumi?

Yulissa
21st September 2005, 2:52 PM
I Am Advanceshipping for heart ,i like this couple AshxMay.
another shipping I like is Masumishipping ( Max x Misty), but my flag of fight is Orangeshipping ( Tracy x Misty)

nikki_wally_crys
21st September 2005, 7:38 PM
HI!!!! I am a Nikki, the new person in the forum. My shippi favourite is
wally X Crys...

Caseydia
21st September 2005, 9:34 PM
Advancedshipping is cute. But i get mad of pokeshipping in the way of all the rest.

Kiseki
24th September 2005, 7:30 PM
1. Pokeshipping-It's because I really like Ash and Misty together...
2. Hoennshipping-May and Brendan make a pretty cute couple
3. Colosseumshipping-Well, Rui showed the hints, and that made me feel excited... XD
Basically, Pokeshipping is my fave because I saw lots of hints...

♥~Darkness Within~♥
2nd October 2005, 2:05 AM
Pokeshipping Ash & Misty
Contestshipping Drew & May
Collueseumshipping Wes & ANCA

Sports Pirate
2nd October 2005, 2:14 AM
Pokeshipping-I've always had a support for this shipping, but I don't like it as much as...
Rocketshipping-My most favorite shipping out of all the others. Jessie and James are just perfect together!
Other: Neoshipping-Butch and Cassidy looks cute together, even though Butch isn't that good(that doesn't mean I don't like him).

Satoshi
2nd October 2005, 2:19 AM
Advancedshipping is cute. But i get mad of pokeshipping in the way of all the rest.Was that REALLY nessecerry? --;

HoennShipping - Well, this shipping is one of my few favorites because it diplicts two of my favorite game characters, Haruka and Brendan.

PokeShipping - The "wack-and-smack" ships are always my favorite.

QuestShipping - Like Hoennshipping, it diplicts two of my favorite game characters (or, at least, based on them *cough*), Kenta and Marina.

RocketShipping - I always seen Kojirou and Musashi as being well, close. >_>;

AltoShipping - BEST. CROSSOVER. EVER. I see them click together after watching the 5th movie.

cold_katanagirl
2nd October 2005, 2:26 AM
Was that REALLY nessecerry? --;It's not like it hasn't been done before.

Anyway, I'd like to add Orangeshipping to my list of favorites... Or maybe I already did. I don't know.

Lime dragonalk7
2nd October 2005, 10:02 PM
I support advance shipping and baseball shipping.

POKEMON MASTER!
2nd October 2005, 10:04 PM
pokeshipping why here are some reasons

#1 there are alot of episodes that give hints about ash and misty
#2 they look like the perfect couple period!

Sapphy
8th October 2005, 10:33 PM
Crystalshipping(Marina+Gold(or whatever the shipping is called and Gold's name is, it's obvious that I mean the boy and the girl from Crystal, right?). I think they're the best-looking evvah, though they from emerald looks good, too(EM-look>>>>RS-look).

Mizu Kasumi
9th October 2005, 9:20 PM
I like Pokeshipping the most... Um, I guess Advanceshipping is alright too. Though, I always thought of Ash and May as a younger sister and older brother relationship... ^^

hikari_blaze
9th October 2005, 11:18 PM
I support ColosseumShipping, HoennShipping, EgoShipping, QuestShipping, & a new one I call FireRedLeafGreenShipping!