PDA

View Full Version : First Deck in 10 Years

shiny bagon
15th June 2009, 3:57 AM
I am thinking of getting back into pokemon i have not played a tourny in more than 10 yrs. What do you think of this deck

Pokemon:18
3xKyogre LA
4xMisty's Horsea
2xSeadra LA
4xKingdra LA
1xUxie LA
1xAzelf LA
1xClaydol GE
2xBaltoy GE

Energy:18
18xWater Energy

Trainer Cards:24
4xFelicity's Drawing
4xRare Candy
3xBebe's Search
3xRoseannes Research
2x Cynthia's Feelings
4xBucks Training
2x Quick Ball
2x Dusk ball

Pretty much get water in the discard pile then use Kingdra

SkittyOnWailord
15th June 2009, 11:34 AM
*Moving thread to the correct place*

iTHuNKie
16th June 2009, 4:37 AM
Welcome back to Pokemon!!!! Now lets get down to business.
Well, first off you can't legally evolve Misty's Horsea into a regular Seadra. And I'm wondering what the Kyogre's are for. Energy discarding or are they backup attackers?

shiny bagon
16th June 2009, 5:54 PM
Oh I didnot know about the misty's thing and kyogre is for the move drizzle and for a basic pokemon

iTHuNKie
16th June 2009, 8:01 PM
Hmm... this is optional but you could take out the Claydol Line and another card to sub in a 2-2 Bronzong one, its poke-power allows you to put 1 card on top of your deck and search your deck for 2 energies. So you could do that every turn and then use Kingdra's Dragon Pump to then discard those 2 energy, and Aqua Stream them back

shiny bagon
18th June 2009, 4:25 AM
Hmm... this is optional but you could take out the Claydol Line and another card to sub in a 2-2 Bronzong one, its poke-power allows you to put 1 card on top of your deck and search your deck for 2 energies. So you could do that every turn and then use Kingdra's Dragon Pump to then discard those 2 energy, and Aqua Stream them back

thats interesting i was actually thinking about that

Sinnohdragon
26th June 2009, 11:25 PM
The last time i saw a Kingdra deck Phione MD was being for its Evolution Wish attack. Nice water basic to evolve Kingdra fast.

Minus the Quick and Dusk Balls, you have enough draw/search power. Play Plus Powers to go nicely with the Bucks.

Other than that and obviously the Misty problem, not bad :)