PDA

View Full Version : Something's approaching...

sunkirby
20th June 2009, 11:51 PM
Hey I was just wondering what other people thought happened in pokemon mystery dungeon when it says something approaching then you leave. give me your wildest ideas, logical thoughts, or crazy stories having to do with the mysterious something that approaches. Here's mine.

You walk into the dungeon, you struggle to find the next floor, the gods vote you off. bam your gone when they send a billion tiny leaves to send you away. the end.

GO!

Empoleon01
22nd June 2009, 4:22 PM
I think a ghostly legendary force blows you out and steals your health and items to bbecome more powerful then somone comes to your base the next day.....BOO!

sunkirby
22nd June 2009, 8:37 PM
good first one, anyone else. thats actually a better guess than mine. maybe its ...TEAM MEANIES! lol jk

calze6
26th June 2009, 10:35 AM
There is always a wind and as you stay too long, you get too tired and the wind will blow you out because you become too weak.

Alloute
26th June 2009, 10:36 AM
The wind is just a stranger weather occurance.

Affirmative
26th June 2009, 9:34 PM
I think it's a rejected 4th gen Pokémon ready to get its vengeance.

powerprotector
27th June 2009, 2:14 AM
Logical:Since all the dugeons randomize when you enter. Maybe Its the dungeon "reseting"

Illogical:A giant tornado happens to start when you stay too long.
;470;

glowing_light010
27th June 2009, 10:49 PM
DING DING DING.
"You are the Wink-A-Slink".

sunkirby
30th June 2009, 2:11 AM
DING DING DING.
"You are the Wink-A-Slink".

wait...what is a wink-a-slink? >.>

Bluelatios*
30th June 2009, 2:16 AM
I know exactly what it does! Listed on this page http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_Mystery_Dungeon, it says in the dungeon tips that there are 4 different messages and if you stay on that floor long enough, the 4th one will make your Pokemon faint!

(s.i.e)
30th June 2009, 10:05 AM
i have no idea but a friend of mine said something about skittyOnwailord.

sunkirby
30th June 2009, 12:31 PM
@bluelatios it was meant to be more of a joke. like not what really happens. :P i already know what really happens, 4 messages, wierd wind, gone.

suicune lover
30th June 2009, 8:27 PM
Its just a suicune coming to PWN all the little pogeymanz and the wind was following it.
Simple

Kiba-Kun
30th June 2009, 11:10 PM
It's probably just a ludicolo atempting to use rain dance but fails and can only make wind... And monsters.

sunkirby
3rd July 2009, 5:41 AM
can somebody please tell me what the heck a wink-a-slink is? cause i have no idea what that person was talking about.

Bluelatios*
4th July 2009, 1:36 AM
Oh, ok XD, I thought you didn't know what the wind was! Um, it could be a gigantic Lugia flying by and is ready to blow you up with Aeroblast :p!

calze6
4th July 2009, 3:41 AM
Lugia lives in the Surrounded Sea.

AstralEon
4th July 2009, 3:50 AM
I say its Arceus catching up to you =)

Tiomasta
4th July 2009, 4:15 AM
It's the other evo of Magikarp, MAGIKING.

Or just the director yelling "WE'RE ALL HERE WAITING FOR HOURS, COME NOW OR WE'LL HIRE OTHER PEOPLE".

Calm PokeMaster
12th July 2009, 9:48 AM
Its probably The Grand Master of All Things Half Baked and Horrible to Taste coming to eat you and your team.

Gwahahahahahahha!!!!

AquaRandDTaylor
18th July 2009, 2:52 AM
I think it's Rayquaza burping or something. Or maybe he was watching you, got bored and started snoring.

Dark Slash
18th July 2009, 2:45 PM
Its a WIND MONSTER:O
and there first 3winds thiongies are his atatck liek splash then he comes out with a explsion wind attack expet he doesn kill himself
His name is CASPER!!!

Mudkip8003
20th July 2009, 9:29 PM
It's pokemon trainers comeing to make your team faint because they didn't get to be in this game

48Elmaxo16
21st July 2009, 11:00 AM
hmm... it's team rocket coming for their revenge with another government funded machine and the first three times are the machine showing it's 25 50 and 75% charged and then you finally get blown out when it blows up like all the others. they were mad because they were replaced by bad guys called team meanies...

darkguizaum
7th August 2009, 2:33 AM
It's a random dude that after four messages goes IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR and blows you off the dungeon

XxSilverxX
7th August 2009, 3:05 AM
It's the Ghost of christmas past!!! O.O
Lol random.

Treeconator11
7th August 2009, 4:12 AM
I say the wind is nice, and let's you escape from the Thriller zombies that come right after you leave.

talala
7th August 2009, 11:41 PM
its obviously goku releasing stress by killing pokemon everywhere

ArcanineOod
10th August 2009, 2:16 PM
Perhaps... Wigglytuff actually is the Grand Master of all things bad, and he is in fact a creepy stalker. He follows you into all the dungeons, then when he gets bored (or hungry for a Perfect Apple) he decides to K.O. you so that he can get back to the Guild and have said fruit while not missing any of your adventures.
After all, only the amazing Wigglytuff could knock you out of a dungeon, make it look like natural causes and keep everyone's minds working as they try to unravel the mystery. Wigglytuff likes to keep 'em guessing. =3

Plus only Wigglytuff would be crazy and strong enough to stalk your team everywhere you go. =3

xX

Mothy
11th August 2009, 8:55 AM
I know! I know! It's...it's.......TEAM SKULL AND THEIR NOXIOUS-GAS COMBO!!!!!

...:P

Team Brushfire
11th August 2009, 2:09 PM
I Blame the Legendary dogs.

SladeJT
11th August 2009, 8:39 PM
I freaked out the first time I saw that text appear. Every time I saw the game basically say "It's getting closer... It's almost behind you... It's reaching over your shoulder...", I scrambled to find the nearest exist.

I honestly thought something was chasing my party (hence the text above). I don't know what I thought it was, but I knew I didn't want to find out.

Oh, I since think that it was the local boss of the dungeon purging his/her/its domain of foreign Pokemon.

sunkirby
11th August 2009, 9:37 PM
lol i love how this thread i made suddenly gets random bursts of attention, then like never gets posted on ever again. rofl. hilarious. honestly though the way sladeJT described it made it sound like the boss of the dungeon was gonna do something... innapropriate. its getting closer its almost behind u its reaching over ur shoulder OMFG ITS GONA ra... nvm. i think u guys got it.

chickens_rule590
11th August 2009, 11:48 PM
well, if you're on a mission to rescue a pokemon or explore new teritorry, you cant be the ONLY team to do so. Others may want the reward, or explore said teritorry, first. They want to beat you too the punch SO BAD, that they hire the mysterious 5TH GEN WIND POKEMON to send you out of their way. Definitely a possibility, in my opinion...

Silent Conversation
12th August 2009, 12:17 AM
The "something" is just a giant wind. It fills the dungeon and blows so hard that you get knocked out the dungeon. No legendary. No monster. No strong force. Just wind. Epic, huh?

SladeJT
12th August 2009, 3:20 AM
lol i love how this thread i made suddenly gets random bursts of attention, then like never gets posted on ever again. rofl. hilarious. honestly though the way sladeJT described it made it sound like the boss of the dungeon was gonna do something... innapropriate. its getting closer its almost behind u its reaching over ur shoulder OMFG ITS GONA ra... nvm. i think u guys got it.
Your mind's deep in the gutter. I was describing it more along the lines that a killer from a Horror movie was stalking you.

sweet_piplup123
12th August 2009, 12:38 PM
A nuke exploded and the dungeon (and you) no longer exists.

*got stoned for pessimistic thoughts)

JIMMAH!!!!
13th August 2009, 11:04 AM
Am I the only one who thinks it's the Ding-Dong! Your time in the dungeon is up! Looks like the PA guy is in the mystery dungeon games too.

Rabidmunchlax
16th August 2009, 8:41 AM
A zeeky h bomb turns up and kills the dungeon

FRmaster
16th August 2009, 3:05 PM
probably someone blowing into their DS mike.
Or it could be Arceus coming to stop you from clearing the dungeon of monsters.
Or some say, the stig drives unforgivingly into unsuspecting pokemon rescue teams (if you've seen top gear you'll get this joke)

sunkirby
17th August 2009, 2:20 AM
I personally have a new theory. I believe that GameFreak decided they would be lazy, and instead decided that you must not be lazy, for they realized it was a sin. proof of their laziness is the fact that HG/SS are only now coming out. I declare laziness. however, thank you for them bringing it. and a new PMD! :D i wonder what form the wind takes in the new wii version...

M4zz
17th August 2009, 8:57 AM
The dungeon has gas...

Torpoleon
23rd August 2009, 2:38 PM
I would think that it is Arceus, although it most likely is not, especially in PMD1. Even the PMD1 guide does not tell me what, or who, it is. This all remains a mystery that will probably never be solved because the creators probably don;t think it is something that major that needs to be solved in a future PMD game.

Team Brushfire
27th August 2009, 8:35 PM
Shoop Da whoop fired his Layz0r. BLAAAAAAHHHH, and you took 50000 damage, then died.

Purplepassion
28th August 2009, 12:22 AM
The wind pushes you into a wall with many pokemon. The Pokemon attack you, and you faint.
...Well, that's my theory.

Excitable Boy
28th August 2009, 12:26 AM
A giant Ariados goes a-FIRING HAS LAZORZ then Falcon PAWWNCHES the remains.

rekreatur
28th August 2009, 1:05 AM
Something farts in the Pokémon's faces, they faint and it blows them away.

hailflameblast
28th August 2009, 4:16 PM
The tornado started swirling........

Chimchar: Is this all right?
Piplup: Of course it is.

At the source of the tornado: Chaw-haw-haw! They have been here too long! Send the stinknado at them boys!
Pokemon 1: Heh-heh-heh
Pokemon 2:Ho-ho-ho

Blazenator
29th August 2009, 8:48 PM
It's the Swampert that Wailord/Ash's Grotle defeated, taking its revenge on anyone and everyone.

talala
31st August 2009, 2:48 AM
its obviously conan o'brien...

goldgolem
2nd September 2009, 10:16 PM
it's the winds of change telling your team change course with full speed ahead.

talala
2nd September 2009, 10:34 PM
its the police and they bought tazers

goldgolem
2nd September 2009, 10:40 PM
the dungeon police??

talala
3rd September 2009, 3:30 AM
the dungeon police??

absolutely, who else? unless.... oh noez its cartman... "you chinpokomon respect my authoritai!!!"

ianflowforever
3rd September 2009, 3:56 AM
Yeah ^_^.

Well,
1. This only happens to me when I use Absol in a dungeon.
2. Doesn't happen when I don't take Absol.

My idea:
Absol's pokedex page, says that it appears before disasters are about to happen. Or that it causes disasters. I believe that it caused the thing that kicks you out. Something like that. It's unintentional though.

talala
3rd September 2009, 4:08 AM
Yeah ^_^.

Well,
1. This only happens to me when I use Absol in a dungeon.
2. Doesn't happen when I don't take Absol.

My idea:
Absol's pokedex page, says that it appears before disasters are about to happen. Or that it causes disasters. I believe that it caused the thing that kicks you out. Something like that. It's unintentional though.

it happens to me all the time, with infernape cuz hes the only pokemon i use cuz him and feraligatr are my only non legendary pokemon over level 1

but yeah it happens to anyone when they take too long on a single floor

goldgolem
3rd September 2009, 10:47 PM
maybe its the zookeepers coming to take your infernape and feraligator to the zoo for containment and entertainment.

talala
3rd September 2009, 11:41 PM
maybe its the zookeepers coming to take your infernape and feraligator to the zoo for containment and entertainment.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! lol its just gamefreak using hax

goldgolem
4th September 2009, 11:54 PM
such haxers >.>...

talala
5th September 2009, 2:50 AM
such haxers >.>...

yeah, l33t haxers >.>

goldgolem
5th September 2009, 3:39 AM
at least there isn't dungeon version of this(the current one is floor version) because i like taking my time in dungeons. i don't want some wind to blow me out because im searching the entirety of a floor.

Chargirl
7th September 2009, 11:44 AM
Here's my theories:

1. It's Kecleon attacking you because he is sick of waiting for you to get to his shop and shoplift so that he can call the HOK (Horrible Overpricing Kecleon) Police.

2.(PMD1) It's Articuno, doing what he would have done if Absol hadn't told it not to.

3.(PMD2) It's Dusknoir and his Sableyes using a combo ghost attack.

4. It's the invisible 6th gen pokemon guarding the treasure in the walls...

goldgolem
7th September 2009, 3:47 PM
i thought it was the pokemon of the 11th dimension making their move...