PDA

View Full Version : The Water Pokemon Thread [V.3]

Kurosaki_klan
22nd June 2009, 5:33 AM
http://i39.*******.com/15eiz5u.jpgCred; Skiyomi
Welcome to the Water Pokemon club!
This club is all about the majestic and powerful
water-type Pokemon that roam the Pokemon world.
-Joining post one of the topics listed below-

Rules
-All Serebii.net rules apply
-No flaming
-No trolling
-Do not ask for Co-Owner status
-Always use good grammar & spelling
-No one-lining
-When joining, please ask to join and answer one of the topics listed below.
-Enjoy

----------Strikes----------
Strikes are given to members due to not following the rules above.
You can get a total of 5 strikes, and if you have one and you've been
following the rules well and giving a decent dedication to the club,
I may just take one of those strikes off. Here are how the strikes work:
First: Warning
Second: Warning
Third: 3 Day Ban
Fourth: 2-Week Ban
Fifth: Permaban

X, Johto's Joker, Grammer/Spelling, N/A
X, javivaldez, One Lining, N/A

-----------Members----------

Kurosaki_klan; Owner; Suicune Rank
FC:0044-7020-9468

Mi10ticFan; Moderator; Rank N/A
FC: N/A

yhyiannis; Ranking Mod; Rank N/A

Amonitas; Member; Rank N/A

ben_pokemon; Member; Rank N/A

Chelc; Member; Rank N/A

Crasher; Member; Rank N/A

Hydration; Member; Rank N/A
FC: 2879-6003-8304

javivaldez; Member; Rank N/A
FC: 5027 2379 4926

Johto's Joker; Member; Rank N/A

leon25270; Member; Rank N/A
FC: 0130 8037 7267

lvl100blastoise; Member; Rank N/A

PenguinBeam; Member; Rank N/A

Pikachu_luver; Member; Rank N/A

TotodileCharizard; Member; Rank N/A

XxM!styxX; Member; Rank N/A

-----------Topics----------

What is your favorite water Pokemon?
Why do you like water type Pokemon?
When Playing your Pokemon games, why did/didn't you choose the Water Starter?
What is your favorite water type legendary Pokemon?
What type of moves does your Water Pokemon use in contests?
Are you going to get Stormy Adventure Squad when it's released? If yes, are you going to choose a water type starter?
Which Water Pokemon Are Missed Typed?

-----------Ranking----------
Well the ranking system goes by how well a trainer you are, you can show how good you are in a battle, or in a contest. yhyiannis is in charge of the ranking at the moment.

When Battling, you are ranked on the moves your Pokemon have, How you have your Pokemon use Its moves, If you use PokeSeals, they May Increase or hinder your rank.[3 on 3, Water Pokemon]

When in a Contest you are expected to Dress your Pokemon, and how well it Dances, In the end it comes down to the move portion of the contest, and the variety of moves your Pokemon has. Contests can hold up to three People using one water Pokemon each. [1 on 3, Water Pokemon]

---------Graphics---------
Please use at least one of the graphics to advertise for the clan. Not mandatory, but would be very helpful towards the group.

http://i39.*******.com/10r5k3n.jpg :Kurosaki_klan
http://i39.*******.com/166dd8j.jpg :Kurosaki_klan
http://i43.*******.com/332z56r.jpg :Kurosaki_klan
http://i40.*******.com/2dirask.jpg :Kurosaki_klan

http://i43.*******.com/2q23dr8.jpg :Johto's Joker

http://i43.*******.com/1zbcpwg.jpg :Kurosaki_klan
http://i39.*******.com/19lgys.jpg :Kurosaki_klan
http://i27.*******.com/20fwbol.gif :Javivaldez

Crasher
22nd June 2009, 7:43 PM
Hi. I'd like to join the club. Water types are one of my favourite types of Pokemon.

I like them because, for one, they are the Starter Pokemon I pick first time round. For example, I picked Squirtle first, Totodile first and Piplup first (Mudkip = Bleh).

Nice banner. WHo made it?

Kurosaki_klan
23rd June 2009, 6:54 AM
Hey Crasher thanks for joining, lol now were on our way xD
Oh the Great Skiyomi (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=376943) generously made it for me.

Well, I like water Pokemon, because they don't just swim, or squirt water. Water Type Pokemon are the beautiful, powerful, ugly, weak, & misunderstood creatures of the world of Pokemon. I could go on and on, but that's enough for now lol.

First Post Updated

Johto's Joker
23rd June 2009, 8:33 PM
Hey I'm new at the whole forum thing and I thought I wuld choose the water pokemon club LoLz.

I like them becuse a lot of them are blue, and Gyarados is a water pokemon and milotic was a water pokemon and so is palkia.

Sorry Kurosaki_klan

Kurosaki_klan
23rd June 2009, 9:32 PM
Um I'm sorry Johto's Joker, you have received your first strike for improper Spelling and Grammar, please fix your post and you will be added to the club, Please have a good day.

I'm hosting a Tournament, It's the Shining Scale Tourney, I'll be looking for a shiny Magikarp for the winner, also the winner will become a moderator for the club. See ya.

TotodileCharizard
23rd June 2009, 11:17 PM
Hi, I'd like to join. Water types are one of my favorite types of Pokemon.

I wanna major in marine biology, so water Pokemon interest me alot. Plus, Totodile is my favorite Pokemon, along with many other Water types. Water types are also useful in the games(obviously) with Surf, Waterfall, etc.

Kurosaki_klan
23rd June 2009, 11:35 PM
TotodileCharizard your accepted, Thanks for joining. Also every one I'll be uploading my Userbars, and fusions, to the group. Please everyone I'd like it if you'd help out by advertising the club by making your own userbar, banner or any graphic, and put it in your signature, you don't have to. Thanks.

First Post Updated

Johto's Joker
24th June 2009, 3:58 AM
Hey thanks Kurosaki for the tip about Firefox, it's awesome! LoLz, so um I thought i'd make a fusion for the club and here he is

http://i40.*******.com/1z6fke8.png

LoLz, I call him Sir Penguin. um can anyone get rid of the white background?

Kurosaki_klan
24th June 2009, 4:40 AM
Hey thanks for the fusion Joker, what is it a Piplup, Psyduck, Golduck, Wooper, and Mudkip? lol here it is,
http://i43.*******.com/2q23dr8.jpg

lol I've been working on obtaining the shiny Magikarp for the Shining Scale Tournament, If you like to join just say so in a post, just don't one line. Thanks.

Johto's Joker
29th June 2009, 9:06 PM
Hey how about a shiney Piplup, It might be eaier than fishing or breeding for a shiny magikarp. Because HG SS should have a shiny gyarados so people might not wont the shinyKarp.

Kurosaki_klan
29th June 2009, 9:12 PM
Hey how about a shiney Piplup, It might be eaier than fishing or breeding for a shiny magikarp. Because HG SS should have a shiny gyarados so people might not wont the shinyKarp.

Hmn that makes sense, KK I'll work on getting a Shiny Piplup, hopefully a male, because It's final form, seems more like a male to me. lol.

Please people we need to advertise the club please. thanks.

Janovy
29th June 2009, 10:23 PM
May I join this club? I really like water Pokemon and what they represent :)

Do you even ask? Many people consider water Pokemon weak (the people I know). But I think they are something special and mystical. Some of the reasons I like them is their look. Many of them are blue and as blue is my favorite color, well...you know.

Kurosaki_klan
30th June 2009, 6:32 AM
ben_pokemon your accepted thanks for joining, do you have a friend code?
People not be rude, but please advertise.

Illusione-Tempus
2nd July 2009, 10:36 AM
Hey Kurosaki! The last club WILL be the last Water type club to be closed because of the owner is busy... I'm getting sick of it, the last one was just around 3 pages when it was closed... *tears*

Well I'm back and joining, I hope to achieve a better role here. And to hope that this won't close due to you being busy... Joined the last 2 clubs, so you know I'm quite the water type lover.

Kurosaki_klan
2nd July 2009, 8:42 PM
Lol, Yeah I know Milotic, well this club won't close do to the fact that i've been on Serebii every day this year xD. Have fun.

Hey I was thinking what should our mascot be? I was thinking a Shiny Milotic? how about your thoughts and opinions?

Illusione-Tempus
3rd July 2009, 6:21 AM
Well it happens... like the first club, you were to update the first post... At least the owner NOW is active :)

For the club mascot... wait, why Milotic is really loved to be club mascot? I like Milotic though.. especially shiny female ones :)

Oh, and I forgot to answer a topic at my joining post! You also got to have the first post updated too

This will be the last time I answer this topic... They're cool, passionate, and hardest to get their shiny form. They're dependable for HMs too. Oh, and I like blue, like water =/

Kurosaki_klan
3rd July 2009, 7:21 AM
Mi10ticFan Lol you're accepted, thanks for being a dedicated water club member.

Well I just got my Plat started and was surprised with all the snow on the ground, and I chose Piplup as my starter. Well all this random info has a new topic to go along with it.

Well I had Torterra as my starter in my pearl, And He was great, but I needed a Challenge and ever since the 4th gen games came out I have heard nothing but negitive comments coming from the Piplup family. So I decided to take on the challenge and show everyone That The Piplup Family Can Kick Some Serious Booty! lol

Illusione-Tempus
3rd July 2009, 8:16 AM
Mi10ticFan Lol you're accepted, thanks for being a dedicated water club member.

Being in the previous 2 clubs is correct... I just like the water pokemon club and wish it'll stay long enough :)

Well I had Torterra as my starter in my pearl, And He was great, but I needed a Challenge and ever since the 4th gen games came out I have heard nothing but negative comments coming from the Piplup family. So I decided to take on the challenge and show everyone That The Piplup Family Can Kick Some Serious Booty! lol

Fixed the words in bold :)
I thought Turtwig was the most unappreciated starter in DP... but The Piplup Family Can Kick Some Serious Booty Is True!

At Crystal, I choose Chikorita since Totodile wasn't for me. I know it can learn Aerial Ace and Dragon Claw through TMs but there wasn't any TM of that back then...
I lost once at MD because I was a Totodile... lost because I didn't have any water type moves. Since then, I vowed never choose Totodile as my starter... well it WAS scary to lose in the third dungeon... because of a Doduo -_-
At Sapphire, I choose Treecko cause I'm not really a fond of Mudkips... Mudkip is cute, but the meme makes me hate it... At least the Treecko's a girl :3
I choose Piplup as my starter in all three versions of Sinnoh!
At Diamond, I reached Canalave city and was on my way to Snowpoint city. But I stopped to the massage lady at Veilstone to get more accessories. But the game suddenly froze, and my save file got erased... so I restarted with Turtwig, but never got to the elite four ever since I traded Turtwig to my Pearl, scared to lose my data again too. He was a killer though.
At Platinum, my starter is a girl, as mentioned in the previous club.
Once again, The Piplup Family Can Kick Some Serious Booty!

People: WTF that'll be the longest topic answer o_0;

Kurosaki_klan
3rd July 2009, 8:38 AM
Wow seriously, Negitive is an actual word in my vocabulary, It's a roleplaying thing. Thanks for the fix tho New Mod xD.

So Is that Two votes for a Shiny Milotic?

First Post Updated

Chelc
3rd July 2009, 5:43 PM
I wasn't very active in the last Club, so I'd like to be active again and join this one. =] Water types are my favorite and I want to discuss them with other people.

They're my favorite type of pokemon. Ever since I was little, I've loved anything water-related, lol. I used to pretend I was a mermaid whenever I went swimming, and I used to really want a dolphin as a pet. My family would take me and my brother to Sea World every Summer, and my love for marine animals continued to grow. My mom got really into fish and aquariums a while back, and I got really into them as well, especially when she started working at a fish shop one summer. I think Misty played a huge role in my love for water pokemon, too. They're all so cute, pretty, and elegant...yeah. These are my reasons for loving water types. /tl;dr

Oh, and I don't have a friend code, sorry. Both of the DS's I actually had are broken, lol, so I actually haven't played Pokemon in forever.

Kurosaki_klan
3rd July 2009, 8:03 PM
Chelc Thanks for returning, You're accepted.
I've Lazily been working on my Platinum, and I just caught me a female Psyduck But I love this game so far.

javivaldez
4th July 2009, 4:28 AM
can i join? water is my favorite type
my favorite water pokemon is squirtle

Kurosaki_klan
4th July 2009, 7:40 AM
can i join? water is my favorite type
my favorite water pokemon is squirtle

No disrespect, but that's a strike please follow the format like previous members.

First Post Updated

I finally got photoshop and now I can make awesome Banners for our club people.

Illusione-Tempus
4th July 2009, 7:58 AM
I recently caught a shiny Feebas. Say hello, Thunder.
Congrats Kurosaki, I'm thinking on making banners, but as usual, it'll end up ugly.
I'm going to EV train this baby, but first.. *gives her dry poffins*

Kurosaki_klan
4th July 2009, 9:13 AM
That's Awesome Milotic, How'd you do it? Breeding, Fishing, Soft reset Breeding? lol
Your raising her beauty right?

Oh yeah, here is a signature i just made for the Water club...
http://i43.*******.com/1zbcpwg.jpg

I still need to find the right font.

javivaldez
4th July 2009, 10:00 AM
Why i like water types
I their my favorite type of pokemon other than steel.For as long as i can remember I always love water related things
swiming and pets I like water so much that one time i wanted to go swiming so bad I jumped into my friends pool with all
my clothes on even shoes, lol.Another reason would be that with my turtles and newt around I just cant resist water just watchhing them swim makes me wanna just jump in with them. I love water so much promised last year that i would only drink water and juice and still have kept my promise to the date. I think ash's squirtle and lapras had a great influence in my life i mean look at water types the most beutifull pokemon is water type. Those are my reasons for loving water types.

Hydration
4th July 2009, 11:54 AM
Hello everyone. Got invited to check out the group. Nice place you have here. Would love to battle the leader for rank. I'm down. :P What's I hear about a tournament coming up?

What is your favorite water Pokemon? Feraligatr hands down. Bulky water w/ attitude!
Why do you like water type Pokemon? Because overall very beautiful. Nice movesets and who wouldn't want to surf across the ocean?
They're the most versatile out of the three starters.

Illusione-Tempus
4th July 2009, 4:53 PM
Fishing... over 1000 Feebas lol, didn't sleep the whole night just to find a tile though...

Ok, to javivaldez, you're in. Just be sure to use capitalization where it's needed, especially when you type "I"...
Hydration, you're in! Thanks for sticking to the rules.

Mod job, check...

Kurosaki_klan
4th July 2009, 6:21 PM
Hydration Thanks for joining, When I get my pearl back I'll battle you for your ranks, They are 3 on 3 all level 100 water type Pokemon battles.

Wait did you do it in the third generation games?

Janovy
4th July 2009, 8:30 PM
May I add a new topic?

To be honest, I cant really decide. Its a tie between Suicune and Manaphy, but seriously, i think Suicune is way better.

Kurosaki_klan
4th July 2009, 10:48 PM

I'd have to say my favorite would be Suicune, But I like Kyogre a lot, In a battle, I'd probably choose Kyogre. Then in real life I would so much enjoy a Suicune than Kyogre, lol since I'm in a land locked state I don't think a Pokemon who lives in the ocean is for me.

First Page Updated

lvl100blastoise
5th July 2009, 2:33 AM
Can I join?

I love water pokemon because I love being in the water whether it be swimming or just relaxing. Even just watching the ocean listening to music is relaxing. Also some of the coolest pokemon are water type.

Also I know I'm in no place to criticize seeing as I'm not even a part of the club yet but why are you guys being so strict about spelling and grammar? You don't have to write eloquently to make a good contribution.

Kurosaki_klan
5th July 2009, 8:51 AM
Can I join?

I love water pokemon because I love being in the water whether it be swimming or just relaxing. Even just watching the ocean listening to music is relaxing. Also some of the coolest pokemon are water type.

Also I know I'm in no place to criticize seeing as I'm not even a part of the club yet but why are you guys being so strict about spelling and grammar? You don't have to write eloquently to make a good contribution.

lvl100, Your accepted. And why we're so strict about grammar and spelling is that it's not hard to be correct, and it's easy to correct yourself.

Illusione-Tempus
5th July 2009, 11:21 AM
I can't think of one now... if Lugia's a water type, then I say it's Lugia. But I like Suicune more than Manaphy and Kyogre, yet I haven't even defeat the E4 at Fire Red since I CAN'T EVEN SAVE!

Oh, and guess what I just fished out in route 205 at Pearl...
It shone so bright that I have to close my eyes! It's a shiny Lumineon! :3
Makes that the 4th shiny Water type among my 5 shinies

Kurosaki_klan
5th July 2009, 11:54 AM
Oh, and guess what I just fished out in route 205 at Pearl...
It shone so bright that I have to close my eyes! It's a shiny Lumineon! :3
Makes that the 4th shiny Water type among my 5 shinies

Right on Milotic, Yeah me and shines, well lets say we don't get a long, *cough* Poochyena *cough* Kyogre *cough* Spheal *cough* wow I need some medicine xD,

Sorry Javivaldez for to day I got my game and I'm ready for your Ranking match!
Found it just a moment ago.

Illusione-Tempus
5th July 2009, 12:55 PM
Ah, my and my Milotic... we don't get along too well...

I'm starting to think on evolving my two Feebas couple...

You mean at that 1000 Feebas fishing? Found a Feebas Tile at both Platinum and Pearl, so I asked my bro to fish at Pearl while I fish at Platinum.

My bro found a shiny female one, and I asked him to trade her over to my Platinum file.

I have the third gen roms at the computer, but I don't even have a GBA. Even so, my third gen game cards are fake... Blame them fakers!

Kurosaki_klan
5th July 2009, 1:35 PM
Well I made another Banner without text... please if you find a problem with it just speak up.

http://i39.*******.com/19lgys.jpg

Wow I'm to lazy to fish that much, In my real "lol @ Milotic" third gen I hadn't caught a Feebas until I joined Kirapwn's water Pokemon club.

yhyiannis
6th July 2009, 10:27 PM
Hey everyone,
I would like to join this club please. Water is my favourite Pokemon type, and my favourite Pokemon line are also Water types, the Staryu/Starmie line. So, I really love the Water type, and I would love if I could be accepted into this club.
Oh and Kurosaki_klan, I really like the banner you posted in the post above me. Now all it needs is some text and it's ready to go :)

I hope you let me join.
Thank you.

lvl100blastoise
6th July 2009, 11:18 PM
Well I made another Banner without text... please if you find a problem with it just speak up.

http://i39.*******.com/19lgys.jpg

Wow I'm to lazy to fish that much, In my real "lol @ Milotic" third gen I hadn't caught a Feebas until I joined Kirapwn's water Pokemon club.

I like this one better than the other one but its still very bland. Follow some tutorial for your first GFX's and you'll pick up on making your own with the techniques you learn.

Kurosaki_klan
8th July 2009, 7:45 AM
Thanks for the criticism, oh and speaking of signatures Javivaldez made one of his own,

http://i27.*******.com/20fwbol.gif

Thanks for supporting the club, & yhyiannis you're accepted thanks for joining

yhyiannis
8th July 2009, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the criticism, oh and speaking of signatures Javivaldez made one of his own,

Woah amazing banner! I really like it.

Thanks for letting me join :D I'm glad to be able to join other Water Pokemon lovers. What do you all talk about usually?

Illusione-Tempus
8th July 2009, 12:08 PM

Finally *******'s unnlocked...
I see that, that's an awesome one :)
I'm going for a water monotype challenge in Diamond. I'm thinking on putting a Piplup and a Wingull. Any more suggestions?

yhyiannis
8th July 2009, 1:35 PM
I see that, that's an awesome one :)
I'm going for a water monotype challenge in Diamond. I'm thinking on putting a Piplup and a Wingull. Any more suggestions?

It is isn't it? :)
Water monotype challenge? Nice! Hmm... Buizel, Magikarp, Shellos, Goldeen, Wooper, Azurill, Finneon, Tentacool, Mantyke.
Lots of choices :D Take your pick :P

javivaldez
9th July 2009, 5:08 AM
Hey I havent posted here in a long time but just stoped by to see what was going on and I saw my banner and kurosoki klan im ready to batle

PenguinBeam
9th July 2009, 6:47 PM
Hi, I've been thinking about joining for awhile, so...May I please join?

When I first learned about Pokemon, I was about three years old, and I absolutely loved to watch the anime. So, as most three year old little girls who watch Pokemon, I began to look up to Misty greatly. I enjoyed pretending my water-type Pokemon plushies and action figures were my real Pokemon and that I was Misty.

So, I became fond of Water Pokemon and, as I grew older, I began to admire their grace and beauty, along with their strength.

My admiration for them continued to grow when the Water-Type Starter for Diamond and Pearl happened to be based off of a penguin (which is my favorite animal).

yhyiannis
9th July 2009, 6:56 PM
Hi, I've been thinking about joining for awhile, so...May I please join?

When I first learned about Pokemon, I was about three years old, and I absolutely loved to watch the anime. So, as most three year old little girls who watch Pokemon, I began to look up to Misty greatly. I enjoyed pretending my water-type Pokemon plushies and action figures were my real Pokemon and that I was Misty.

So, I became fond of Water Pokemon and, as I grew older, I began to admire their grace and beauty, along with their strength.

My admiration for them continued to grow when the Water-Type Starter for Diamond and Pearl happened to be based off of a penguin (which is my favorite animal).

Hey :D I'm sure you'll be allowed to join. You seem to really like Water Pokemon :) I just joined too haha. I really like Misty too, she's awesome!

I'll answer this question first for the Red/Blue games.
Well, other than Pikachu (in Yellow), Squirtle was my first ever starter Pokemon. At that time, I don't know, I just really liked Squirtle. So I chose it. To this day, I always pick Squirtle in RB and FRLG, unless I just feel like trying something new and going for another one of the starters. It's just something that I do, I love using Squirtle, it's fun to use.

Kurosaki_klan
9th July 2009, 8:42 PM
PenguinBeam you're accepted, thanks for joining. My story is practically just like yours xD

I was playing my Platinum, and noticed why does Prinplup learn metal "claw" when it has flippers? I thought that was funny.
Also I'll try to make my animates userbars more animated, you'll just have to wait and see.

yhyiannis
9th July 2009, 9:01 PM
Yay! Welcome PenguinBeam!

I was playing my Platinum, and noticed why does Prinplup learn metal "claw" when it has flippers? I thought that was funny.
Also I'll try to make my animates userbars more animated, you'll just have to wait and see.

Hahaha! So true. Then again, my friend Fire_Suicune pointed out to me that Zangoose can't even learn Cut, so loads of moves that Pokemon can and can't do don't make sense all the time :P

I'm going to answer another topic :D
What is your favourite Water Type Legendary Pokemon?
Suicune. I love it's design! It's so graceful, yet powerful. I don't know why, but it's just my favourite Water type Pokemon. It's hard to explain :P

PenguinBeam
10th July 2009, 3:54 AM
Kurosaki klan, thanks for allowing me to join! I'll try to come around and answer topics as often as I can. Oh, and yhyiannis, it's cool to see that you like Misty, too. She's my favorite Water-type gym leader.

When I first started playing the Pokemon games, my older brother would always convince me to choose the Fire Starter (he had always told me that Fire-types were the strongest). I believed him without any questions and always did as he said when it came to Pokemon.

The day finally came, however, when I was in third or fourth grade, that I began a new game on Ruby version and chose Mudkip instead of Torchic. That was the day that I started to change the way I played Pokemon, using mostly Water-types and following my original inspiration - Misty.

And, as I had mentioned in an above post, I had chosen Piplup in D/P/P because of my love of the animal that it was based off of.

yhyiannis
10th July 2009, 11:08 AM
Kurosaki klan, thanks for allowing me to join! I'll try to come around and answer topics as often as I can. Oh, and yhyiannis, it's cool to see that you like Misty, too. She's my favorite Water-type gym leader.

When I first started playing the Pokemon games, my older brother would always convince me to choose the Fire Starter (he had always told me that Fire-types were the strongest). I believed him without any questions and always did as he said when it came to Pokemon.

The day finally came, however, when I was in third or fourth grade, that I began a new game on Ruby version and chose Mudkip instead of Torchic. That was the day that I started to change the way I played Pokemon, using mostly Water-types and following my original inspiration - Misty.

And, as I had mentioned in an above post, I had chosen Piplup in D/P/P because of my love of the animal that it was based off of.

Yeah she's my favourite Gym Leader, not just favourite water Gym Leader :P

Yeah of course, everyone going on about how "Charizard is the best". I remember that, and I still beat them with my Blastoise :P I pick the Water starters almost every time, unless I want to try something new. Except in the Hoenn region, I just love Blaziken :P*shot*

I'm glad you started using Water types, you seem to enjoy the game much more now :P

Kurosaki_klan
10th July 2009, 9:37 PM
Thanks to all of members who have been posting,

I've been training for my second gym badge in my Plat. and noticed that I can never run into a male Magikarp, laughing at myself saying that I'll run into a shiny female Magikarp before a regular male one.

yhyiannis
10th July 2009, 9:58 PM
Thanks to all of members who have been posting,

I've been training for my second gym badge in my Plat. and noticed that I can never run into a male Magikarp, laughing at myself saying that I'll run into a shiny female Magikarp before a regular male one.

Our pleasure :) That's the point isn't it? To discuss and enjoy.

Lmao I hate it when that happens. It happened when I was trying to find a male Seadra. I went through like 60 of them. I'm lucky that I'm pretty persistent haha. I finally got my Seadra, now Kingdra :D

I'm thinking that I may go with an only Water team on Heart Gold when it comes out... I'm not sure if I want to, but I really like the idea.

Kurosaki_klan
10th July 2009, 10:51 PM
Well Like in every generation of Pokemon games, I've always had teams for the "main" types, but recently my water team has actually blown all the rest of them away. "Had a friend use the other team".

I'm still trying to figure out my Wi-Fi problem, sorry for the inconvenience people.

yhyiannis
10th July 2009, 11:03 PM
Well Like in every generation of Pokemon games, I've always had teams for the "main" types, but recently my water team has actually blown all the rest of them away. "Had a friend use the other team".

I'm still trying to figure out my Wi-Fi problem, sorry for the inconvenience people.

Yeah I know what you mean. I used my Water type team in the Battle Tower and got MUCH further on. I love using my Water type team, it adds so much to the games for me :D I should get my friend to use my other team for me and see how it works out. I'm interested to see what happens.

Amonitas
11th July 2009, 5:31 PM
I want to join.
Because they are absolutely the coolest.
I like especially fish pokemon, like magikarp and feebas.

Kurosaki_klan
11th July 2009, 6:59 PM
Amonitas you're accepted, thanks for joining, but next time please bold your topics.

Today I just realized how powerful the move Bubble beam is, when I used it on the wild Rotom, my Prinplup took it down to half health. I started to laugh, because I didn't want to kill it, so Metal claw but I should have used bubble instead, it used It's second thunderbolt and killed my penguin. In revenge "and finally realizing I had only Pokeballs" I killed it and reset the game. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

First post Updated

yhyiannis
11th July 2009, 7:11 PM
I want to join.
Because they are absolutely the coolest.
I like especially fish pokemon, like magikarp and feebas.

Welcome to the club Amonitas :D

Today I just realized how powerful the move Bubble beam is, when I used it on the wild Rotom, my Prinplup took it down to half health. I started to laugh, because I didn't want to kill it, so Metal claw but I should have used bubble instead, it used It's second thunderbolt and killed my penguin. In revenge "and finally realizing I had only Pokeballs" I killed it and reset the game. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

First post Updated

It depends, what level was your Prinplup? Just through a ball at it man, chances are you'll catch it first time. It's really easy to catch.

Oh and I have something to say about the rules.
This rule could be worded better and split into two for better understanding:
-No one-lining, by one-lining, I mean don't put "Can I join?" And than the other rule, putting a topic down.

How about:
-No one-liners.
-When joining, please ask to join and answer one of the topics listed below.

(Everyone knows what one-liners are, and if they don't, then they haven't read the rules, or we can just tell them what's wrong, or just tell them to read the rules).

Just thought I'd help out :) Ignore if you want.

Pikachu_luver
11th July 2009, 7:19 PM
Hi may I join? Water types has always been one of my favorite types of pokemon.
Well I like water type Pokemon because first of all they're beautiful. But also good at battling and at contests.

Kurosaki_klan
11th July 2009, 8:00 PM
@ yhyiannis Eh I went back with a quick ball and caught it first try.
Thanks for the suggestion about the rule, I'll put that in momentarily.

And Pikachu_luveryour added, thanks for joining and please have a good time here.

First post Updated

Pikachu_luver
11th July 2009, 8:33 PM
I have a question Kurosaki_klan how do we get out rank up?
I know we have to fight the leader but who exactly is the leader? Also how do you become one?

yhyiannis
11th July 2009, 9:21 PM
Hi may I join? Water types has always been one of my favorite types of pokemon.
Well I like water type Pokemon because first of all they're beautiful. But also good at battling and at contests.

Welcome to the club! Yeah, they're pretty much great at everything :D

@ yhyiannis Eh I went back with a quick ball and caught it first try.
Thanks for the suggestion about the rule, I'll put that in momentarily.

Haha I told you :P
No worries :) Glad I could help.

I have a question Kurosaki_klan how do we get out rank up?
I know we have to fight the leader but who exactly is the leader? Also how do you become one?

I was wondering about this too, but I figured you have to battle Kurosaki_klan (who is the owner/leader of this club) and he'll choose what rank he thinks you might be. That's what I think.

Which leads me to this question Kurosaki_klan. What if people don't like battling, and merely like Pokemon just because of that, they like Pokemon. Or what if they're not a battler and like contests. They may be deserving of a higher rank then what you give them since they are not adept at battling. Just a question haha.

Kurosaki_klan
11th July 2009, 9:22 PM
To be ranked up, you have to fight the leader of the club, Me. Well it's done over Wi-Fi, and it's a Three on Three level 100 fight between water type Pokemon, it doesn't matter if you win or if you lose, Depending on the Pokemon you choose, what moves you use, and how you use them. I hope that helps.

Oh and thanks I never thought about that... Well I'm not much of a contest type person, Back in the third gen I was but now not so much, there is to many things to do lol. I'll be working on what Pokemon goes where on the ranking system.

yhyiannis
11th July 2009, 9:24 PM
To be ranked up, you have to fight the leader of the club, Me. Well it's done over Wi-Fi, and it's a Three on Three level 100 fight between water type Pokemon, it doesn't matter if you win or if you lose, Depending on the Pokemon you choose, what moves you use, and how you use them. I hope that helps.

Ah I thought so. Didn't know the rules though. Only Water type Pokemon? 3 on 3? Sounds good. Hmm... You up for a battle tomorrow?

Pikachu_luver
11th July 2009, 9:30 PM

Ok thanks for the information! I also forgot to say thanks for letting me join. (:

Kurosaki_klan
13th July 2009, 8:30 PM
My Prinplup owns! He's only lvl 25 and can easily take down lvl 40's! lol I love Prinplup now!

New Topic; What type of moves does your Water Pokemon use in contests?
I use cool moves but I'm hoping on getting beauty type moves and go through it with my future Empoleon.

yhyiannis
14th July 2009, 3:10 PM
My Prinplup owns! He's only lvl 25 and can easily take down lvl 40's! lol I love Prinplup now!

New Topic; What type of moves does your Water Pokemon use in contests?
I use cool moves but I'm hoping on getting beauty type moves and go through it with my future Empoleon.

Woah nice! Ooh new topic.

I mainly give them Beauty moves. But, I also go for Cool. Water Pokemon would work for any type of Contest haha. They're good at everything :P

Illusione-Tempus
14th July 2009, 3:20 PM
Which leads me to this question Kurosaki_klan. What if people don't like battling, and merely like Pokemon just because of that, they like Pokemon. Or what if they're not a battler and like contests. They may be deserving of a higher rank then what you give them since they are not adept at battling. Just a question haha.

I like the idea haha! I, although like battling (even in the Frontier), is still aiming to be the master coordinator! I mean like it's 2/5 contests completed... Man, I hope I remembered what I taught my Milotic when it joins the Beauty contest =/

Aw man... Now I realize how evil Togekiss are when my Empoleon was killed in the Battle Hall... EVIL KITES FOREVER! Why do you have to be able to learn Thunder Wave and Aura Sphere... I'll go for another streak with Empoleon... Will be my third try here =/

I usually go for the beauty moves, but when I was playing RSE, I used a Rain Dance + Waterfall combo in a tough contest... But I wonder, why Rain Dance is counted tough?

yhyiannis
14th July 2009, 3:49 PM
I like the idea haha! I, although like battling (even in the Frontier), is still aiming to be the master coordinator! I mean like it's 2/5 contests completed... Man, I hope I remembered what I taught my Milotic when it joins the Beauty contest =/

Aw man... Now I realize how evil Togekiss are when my Empoleon was killed in the Battle Hall... EVIL KITES FOREVER! Why do you have to be able to learn Thunder Wave and Aura Sphere... I'll go for another streak with Empoleon... Will be my third try here =/

I usually go for the beauty moves, but when I was playing RSE, I used a Rain Dance + Waterfall combo in a tough contest... But I wonder, why Rain Dance is counted tough?

I like the idea, it's just that maybe we also have to think of the people who don't like the idea?

Haha! That really sucks. I won the Silver Print at the Battle Hall a couple of days ago :D Good luck!

Because it doubles the points of the move that comes after it or something? Or was that only with Water moves? Not sure, but it works haha.

Illusione-Tempus
16th July 2009, 3:32 PM
I know luck is what I need... but I lost (again) at my fourth and fifth tries. Still with Empoleon, lost to Girafarig with Mirror Coat (really hate this move ._.) and an Infernape with Close Combat and a higher speed than Empoleon... *ahem* If my speed's higher, or my defense's higher, I WILL defeat that Infernape for sure ._.

Kurosaki_klan
19th July 2009, 6:39 AM
Gawd the 4th generation contests are much harder "in my opinion" I can never beat the last one with my Cool Raichu "Yes I know an Electric not a water." And I hope I do better with my Empoleon.

Illusione-Tempus
19th July 2009, 7:51 AM
Gawd the 4th generation contests are much harder "in my opinion" I can never beat the last one with my Cool Raichu "Yes I know an Electric not a water." And I hope I do better with my Empoleon.

And yes, it's true... At least I won three master rank contests, but not with water types =/

Oh, and the sight for lv Magikarps are just so much fun, I just fished out a lv 90 something Magikarp.

Oh, and a topic:

Are you going to get Stormy Adventure Squad when it's released? If yes, are you going to choose a water type starter?
I think I'll get it alright, but I don't have Wii... And yes again, I'll choose Piplup for sure!

yhyiannis
19th July 2009, 10:48 AM

I agree. I'll check out and see if I can beat all the other ranks later on. I've still only beaten the Beauty catagory.

Oh, and the sight for lv Magikarps are just so much fun, I just fished out a lv 90 something Magikarp.

Oh, and a topic:

I think I'll get it alright, but I don't have Wii... And yes again, I'll choose Piplup for sure!

Level 90?! Lucky! I couldn't get above level 55 or something.

Maybe... I don't really get the Mystery Dungeon games, but that's the one I'll get if I do get any of the new ones. Yes I will choose a Water Type Starter. Unless I get the other game where I can get Eevee to evolve it into a Vaporeon.

javivaldez
19th July 2009, 8:31 PM

no the first 4 were horrible never wasting my money on that again
@kurosoki klan can i batle u for rank?

Kurosaki_klan
21st July 2009, 5:38 AM
Yes! I might actually like this one, I liked the others but the story weren't that good to me, Hopefully this ones story is better. And I hope I get a Squirtle as my Character.

First Post Updated

Pikachu_luver
21st July 2009, 6:45 AM

Depends if they release it for the DS or the Wii. If it comes for the Wii I won't buy it because I don't have the Wii. (I have a Xbox 360 Elite instead) But if I did I would probably get it for the 3d graphics. I would choose Pikachu as my starter and Piplup as my partner. (:

Kurosaki_klan
22nd July 2009, 1:22 AM
Here is a thought, I evolved the Eevee that Bebe gave me in Plat into a Vaporeon and at lvl 25 It's health is in the Hundreds, Drug free!. I was wondering on a couple of moves to teach it; Auqa Ring, Muddy Water(Hydro Pump), Shadow Ball, and Mudslap. What do you think?

yhyiannis
22nd July 2009, 2:05 AM

no the first 4 were horrible never wasting my money on that again
@kurosoki klan can i batle u for rank?

You can battle me for your ranking tomorrow if you'd like. I'm standing in for Kurosaki_klan since he's lost his Pearl or something haha. PM me when you want to battle.

Here is a thought, I evolved the Eevee that Bebe gave me in Plat into a Vaporeon and at lvl 25 It's health is in the Hundreds, Drug free!. I was wondering on a couple of moves to teach it; Auqa Ring, Muddy Water(Hydro Pump), Shadow Ball, and Mudslap. What do you think?

Ooh nice. I don't like the accuracy on Muddy Water or Hydro Pump, but up to you. Mud Slap... I find it to be too weak a move.

Kurosaki_klan
22nd July 2009, 2:48 AM
You can battle me for your ranking tomorrow if you'd like. I'm standing in for Kurosaki_klan since he's lost his Pearl or something haha. PM me when you want to battle.

Ooh nice. I don't like the accuracy on Muddy Water or Hydro Pump, but up to you. Mud Slap... I find it to be too weak a move.

I chose muslap for it's effect, and it do some damage while doing it, and If they can't hit me after mudslap then I'd use hydro/Muddy to attack and hope that they land, if not then just rely on shadow ball.

yhyiannis
22nd July 2009, 3:07 AM
I chose muslap for it's effect, and it do some damage while doing it, and If they can't hit me after mudslap then I'd use hydro/Muddy to attack and hope that they land, if not then just rely on shadow ball.

Oh I see, good idea then. I did that in the beginning of the game, but moved away from it as I had access to better moves. It's all about what you like though, so go for it.

XxM!styxX
24th July 2009, 7:54 PM
Hey guys! Yhyiannis invited mee to the club because I adore water pokemon.
Next to Misty, they are my life source :]] they're so cute and graceful, I always make sure I have a water team in the DS pokemon games :D
I hope you guys don't mind me joining
<3
My fav=azurill cuz of the tail ^^;;

yhyiannis
24th July 2009, 8:22 PM
Hey guys! Yhyiannis invited mee to the club because I adore water pokemon.
Next to Misty, they are my life source :]] they're so cute and graceful, I always make sure I have a water team in the DS pokemon games :D
I hope you guys don't mind me joining
<3
My fav=azurill cuz of the tail ^^;;

Hey Mella :D

I love having Water teams. It's so much fun!

I'm sure you'll be allowed to join :) Plus, you'll be a pretty active member, and it seems we need that :)

Kurosaki_klan
25th July 2009, 7:44 AM
Just like Yhyiannis said You are accepted XxM!styxX, sorry being late, Been working on some things. But I'm back now. Oh and I mean to ask Yhyiannis Whats your favorite color that SPPF allow you to use? Red? Blue?Dark Slate Grey? Just asking.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

First Post updated

yhyiannis
25th July 2009, 2:27 PM
Just like Yhyiannis said You are accepted XxM!styxX, sorry being late, Been working on some things. But I'm back now. Oh and I mean to ask Yhyiannis Whats your favorite color that SPPF allow you to use? Red? Blue?Dark Slate Grey? Just asking.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

First Post updated

Please Kurosaki_klan, it's yhyiannis, not Yhyiannis. Hmm... Well my favourite colour is black, but can you make it Cyan please? Thanks :) I'll also give you my Friend Code when I get back. I'm going out now so yeah. Anyone who wants to battle just say, since I'm free most of the time this week.

XxM!styxX
26th July 2009, 6:02 AM
Thanks for being so inviting guys :p i just love water pokemon! Especially small cute ones like Azurill ^_____________^
Kay, so am I allowed to ask questions?? I WILL!! :D
What was the reason you like water pokemon above all?
Well one because I can >=D, two because i love to swim so pokemon+water=love. THEY CAN SURVIVE UNDERWATER, don't tell me thats not cool! a caterpie can't do that >=D muahahahhaha. lol anyway, the final reason is that water attacks look so graceful and idk :p cuz Misty loves them ^^

Kurosaki_klan
29th July 2009, 12:07 AM
Sorry, yhyiannis I fixed it, Sorry that I didn't noticed.

New Topic; Which Water Pokemon Are Missed Typed?
Well Obviously Gyarados, And I thinks All Baby Pokemon should be Normal then another type, So Azurill should be a Normal Water, Palkia Should be Psychic not water. And there probobly are more but that's enough from me.

javivaldez
29th July 2009, 12:17 AM
kurosaki klan wanna batle?

yhyiannis
30th July 2009, 6:50 PM
Sorry, yhyiannis I fixed it, Sorry that I didn't noticed.

New Topic; Which Water Pokemon Are Missed Typed?
Well Obviously Gyarados, And I thinks All Baby Pokemon should be Normal then another type, So Azurill should be a Normal Water, Palkia Should be Psychic not water. And there probobly are more but that's enough from me.

No worries :) Oh and you can call me Yani. I know yhyiannis is probably annoying to type out haha. So just call me Yani, which is my nickname.

Which Water Pokemon Are Miss-Typed?
Gyarados for sure. Also, Surskit seems a bit weird as a Water type, it loses it's Water typing when it evolves anyway.

kurosaki klan wanna batle?

Kurosaki_klan, I'm a moderator of the club, but do I deal with one liners and spam and such? This part confuses me. I'll ignore this post till you answer then.

Kurosaki_klan
31st July 2009, 6:36 AM
@ Javi, Sorry, I've answered this already, and not to be rude, but you did one-line and you will be punished, I'm sorry. And I will Battle you when I find my game or get far enough with my plat. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

@ yhyiannis, well yes you are a Mod, and mods can give strikes. Thanks for waiting and making sure, Oh and did I send you the ranking list?

Illusione-Tempus
31st July 2009, 11:38 AM
Which Water Pokemon Are Miss-Typed?
Gyarados for sure. Also, Surskit seems a bit weird as a Water type, it loses it's Water typing when it evolves anyway.

Well I agree about Gyarados too, but I think since Surskit based on a Pond Skater, they make it a Water type

I haven't been playing Platinum for a while, I was out with MD2, and I finally managed to recruit a Feebas there :)

yhyiannis
1st August 2009, 1:13 AM
@ yhyiannis, well yes you are a Mod, and mods can give strikes. Thanks for waiting and making sure, Oh and did I send you the ranking list?

Ah okay, no worries. Nope you didn't. Please send it though.

Well I agree about Gyarados too, but I think since Surskit based on a Pond Skater, they make it a Water type

I haven't been playing Platinum for a while, I was out with MD2, and I finally managed to recruit a Feebas there :)

I know what you mean, it's just the fact that when it evolves, it loses it's affinity with the Water type and I don't see the point in it ever being part Water.

I haven't been playing much either. I'm too addicted to Football (soccer) at the moment haha. Congratulations though!

Illusione-Tempus
1st August 2009, 2:11 AM
I know what you mean, it's just the fact that when it evolves, it loses it's affinity with the Water type and I don't see the point in it ever being part Water.

I haven't been playing much either. I'm too addicted to Football (soccer) at the moment haha. Congratulations though!

I see what you mean too, but they add the water type since it looks bad without it :p
But I accept anything, even through the fact that I didn't evolve my Surskit (and Mudkip until it learns Hydro Pump) in my Water Monotype Sapphire Challenge =]

Yeah, I used the waiting trick for the 1st floor, found 2 Feebas but both are male...
2nd floor, I was about to head for the stairs when a Feebas appears. It's female, and recruited :D

yhyiannis
1st August 2009, 2:39 AM
I see what you mean too, but they add the water type since it looks bad without it :p
But I accept anything, even through the fact that I didn't evolve my Surskit (and Mudkip until it learns Hydro Pump) in my Water Monotype Sapphire Challenge =]

Yeah, I used the waiting trick for the 1st floor, found 2 Feebas but both are male...
2nd floor, I was about to head for the stairs when a Feebas appears. It's female, and recruited :D

Yeah I guess :P
Haha nice!

Ah you're picky with the genders too :P I kept on breeding on my games until I got female Feebas haha. I wanted a female Milotic, and I made sure I got one :D

Illusione-Tempus
1st August 2009, 2:51 AM
Yeah I guess :P
Haha nice!

Ah you're picky with the genders too :P I kept on breeding on my games until I got female Feebas haha. I wanted a female Milotic, and I made sure I got one :D

lol I know what you mean... Too bad my Surskit has evolved since I defeated the league :)
Screenshot of Swampert:
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/Sapphire_03.png
Oh my gawd, Hydro Pump! *got shot*

Yeah, I'm picky, really picky...
I fished a long time just to find the perfect natured female Feebas... it's hard to get a nature that likes dry food.
At Pearl, I caught 13 Feebas, with a very cute couple that likes dry food. One I traded it to my bro, male, the other I trained it, and transfered it to Platinum, female.

yhyiannis
1st August 2009, 11:05 PM
lol I know what you mean... Too bad my Surskit has evolved since I defeated the league :)
Screenshot of Swampert:
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/Sapphire_03.png
Oh my gawd, Hydro Pump! *got shot*

Yeah, I'm picky, really picky...
I fished a long time just to find the perfect natured female Feebas... it's hard to get a nature that likes dry food.
At Pearl, I caught 13 Feebas, with a very cute couple that likes dry food. One I traded it to my bro, male, the other I trained it, and transfered it to Platinum, female.

Haha yeah too bad.
Ooh awesome!

I'm picky too :P Modest right? That's what I got I think. Or Bold, can't remember...

Woah! You enjoyed catching them then :P Oh wait, I think I did that too *shot*

Kurosaki_klan
1st August 2009, 11:10 PM
I gave my Swampert a wider verity of moves, Hammer arm, Hydro pump, Earthquake, and I think Ice beam. Not sure on any thing else it's on my pearl.

Johto's Joker
14th November 2009, 2:05 AM
Sorry for being so late, i finally got my plat and im sorry to say but i chose tirtwig instead of piplup, i'm at Gardenia and i traded over a magikarp lvl 1 now hes a gyarados at lvl 35 with bounce so i'm pwning the gym members with that move.

Kurosaki_klan
14th November 2009, 2:42 AM
Cool finally some one posted, Yeah, I did that with my pearl, But I've never got any of my Magikarps to learn Bounce, I thought it could only be taught to Magikarp through HG&SS?

leon25270
19th November 2009, 11:34 AM
Hm... I have a Water-monotype team, so...

What is your favorite water Pokemon?
1) Hm... Two are tied for first place...

a) Blastoise
--> He's been my favorite ever since the First Generation. Funny story, really. When I was still in grade school, some kids peer pressured me into telling them which of Kanto Starters was my favorite. At the time, I wasn't into Pokemon. I only saw a few episodes. I randomly chose Squirtle because of that one Squirtle from the Squirtle Squad episode. Sunglasses thing.

And then, when fate gave me a Pokemon Red Version, I chose Squirtle because of that scenario stated above. The rest is history...

b) Kingdra
--> For some strange reason, this particular Pokemon seems to show itself to me in different ways. First, there was that make-believe story of mine where my main character released his Blastoise and replaced it with Kingdra. Then, there was the TCG, where I and two of my friends had the same Kingdra EX card. And finally, the games, where I wanted to build a secondary team with Kingdra as the leading Pokemon.

2) Anyway, Starmie and Floatzel are tied for second place. I just love the fact that they both have the same speed and that they have the potential to be sweepers.

Platinum Friend Code: 0130 8037 7267

Kurosaki_klan
20th November 2009, 1:36 AM
Hey thanks for joining you're accepted, Just forewarning you tho, this club has kinda Died. So please don't expect much at the moment.