PDA

View Full Version : The Move Tutor Records

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Ichimatsu
30th October 2004, 3:09 PM
The Move Tutor House...'tis a Magical place...of Magical things!!!

Every Monday you may drop off one Pokémon to learn one of the special moves listed below:

Restoring a Level Up Move:
After evolving a particular Pokémon may not learn a specific attack that it's pre-evolved form would have learned. Your Pokémon can relearn a Move it might have missed through evolution if you use the move tutors restoring service.

- Have your Pokémon at or above the level it's pre-evolved form would have learned a specific attack.

- It will remain in the shop for three whole days. You may not use this Pokémon in zones, other shops, or anywhere else during this set period of time.

- The Pokémon must be in your party.

Obtaining an Egg Move (EM) attack:
You can also use this other service to obtain an Egg Move a Pokémon would learn from an egg through breeding. There is no breeding involved and you do not receive an egg. If a Pokémon you drop off can learn any attacks from breeding with other Pokémon you will be able to obtain them all through this service.
Find a specific egg move here. (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/)

- The Pokémon must stay for three days.

- This service will require a payment of one Rare Candy.

- You may only use this service once a week and only on one Pokémon a week. You may not use this Pokémon in zones, other shops, or anywhere else during this set period of time.

Obtaining a Move Tutor (MT) attack:
If a Pokémon you drop off can learn any of the Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald Tutor Moves you will be able to obtain them all through this service. Each Pokémon in the FR/LG games can be taught older moves.
Find a specific Tutor Move here. (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/)

- This service will require a payment of one Rare Candy.

- You may only use this service once a week and only on one Pokémon a week. You may not use this Pokémon in zones, other shops, or anywhere else during this set period of time.

Obtaining an Advanced Move (AM) attack:
Now you can drop off your Pokémon to learn a rare and ultra powerful move. Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Fenzy Plant, Volt Tackle, or Icicle Spear. Trainers beware... great power also comes with a great price...
Find a specific Advanced Move here. (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/)

- The Pokémon must be at least Level 25.

- The move being taught must be compatible to your Pokémon's type. Eg. Blast Burn may be taught to Fire Types and Volt Tackle to Electric Types.

- This service will require a payment of three Heart Scales.

- Any Pokémon who is not type compatible with an AM (i.e. not a Fire, Water, Grass, Electric or Ice type), but who can learn elemental moves in the games (some normal, fighting and psychic types for example), may learn a MAXIMUM of two Advanced Moves each, so long as it's a sensible match to the Pokémon learning the move.

- This service will require a payment of three Heart Scales + one Evolution Stone matching the type of move being taught (i.e. Fire Stone for Blast Burn, Leaf Stone for Frenzy Plant, Thunderstone for Volt Tackle, Water Stone for Hydro Cannon or Icicle Spear).

Notes about Passes:
There are three types of Passes in FB that may be used in the Move Tutor to give your Pokémon free Egg or Move Tutor training when you would normally need to pay.

- Move Tutor Pass: Entitles one of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor Move. Post a link to where you have received your Pass and it will be used as payment for that move in lieu of the candy you would normally pay.

- Double Move Tutor Pass: Entitles one of your Pokémon to learn two free Egg or Move Tutor moves or for two of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor move each. That is you may drop off 1 Pokémon for 2 free moves OR 2 Pokémon for 1 free move each. Post a link to where you have received your Pass and it will be used as payment for those moves in lieu of the candy you would normally pay.

- Super Pass: Is the equivalent of the Double Move Tutor Pass with the exception of it being able to be used in more than one shop. Post a link to where you have received your Pass and it will be used as payment for those moves in lieu of the candy you would normally pay.

- Passes may be used to gain a free Egg or Move Tutor Move. They cannot be used to purchase Advanced Moves.

- Passes are NOT tradeable.

- Candies may be used in conjuction with Passes. For example, you may use an MT Pass and pay one rare candy while dropping off one Pokémon to learn two EM or MT moves, or two Pokémon to learn one move each.

- ALL PASSES ARE TO BE USED THE MONDAY IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DAY YOU RECEIVED IT - NO EXCEPTIONS!

Phaedra
15th November 2004, 8:33 AM
I'll be the first to utilize this service.

I would like to have my Natu, Hania, taught the Egg Move Drill Peck.

(forks over the candy and teh Pogeyman)

Ichimatsu
17th November 2004, 10:28 PM
You do not have to have 2 pokemon to use this shop.

enchantress
22nd November 2004, 2:17 PM
*pays candy* Dyflam's Bellossom for the MT move Mimic puhleeze Ichi!

Amras.MG
23rd November 2004, 10:07 PM
Here be my candy and my poke...

Sneasel Lv. 5

Could you please teach it the Egg Move Crush Claw? Thanks

enchantress
26th November 2004, 5:08 AM
I forgot to pick up Dyflam's Mimicing Bellossom yesterday...

*does so now*

Amras.MG
26th November 2004, 3:25 PM
I'll be picking up my Crush Clawing Sneasel now... thanks

Gamer C
27th November 2004, 12:56 AM
I would like my Chikorita to learn the Egg Move, Ancientpower. *gives candy*

enchantress
29th November 2004, 4:13 AM
Dropping off Dyflam's Bellossom for MT Double-Edge.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
29th November 2004, 2:07 PM
I'd like to drop off my Gligar, so that he can learn his best Egg Move, Metal Claw.
*pays one Rare Candy*

Gamer C
30th November 2004, 12:24 AM
Time to get my Chikorita!

;152; Never take me here again! They used a ball and ch- *sees move tutor person glaring at him* errr...Chew toy on me! I don't want to be a burden to such great people any more!

Okay... *leaves*

enchantress
2nd December 2004, 3:19 PM
Picking up Dyflam's Bellossom with Double-Edge.

Radical Edward
3rd December 2004, 6:06 AM
Dropping off level 5 roslia for the egg move Spikes *rare candy is yours*

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
4th December 2004, 1:04 PM
OK, I'm back here for my Metal Clawing Gligar!!! *retrieves lonely little Gligar, who missed his Trainer*

Amras.MG
5th December 2004, 5:27 PM
I be here to drop off my Lv. 5 Sneasel for a quick, 3-day learning of the Egg Move Reflect.

*tosses candy to person at counter*

Be good Sneasel!

Pickup: Thursday, Dec. 9th

enchantress
6th December 2004, 3:58 PM
Dyflam's Bellossom wants to learn the Egg Move Flail *nodnod*

*chucks candy at Ichi* You should try that, tis yummy...

Radical Edward
6th December 2004, 4:33 PM
picking up roslia with spikes.

Latias10
6th December 2004, 9:37 PM
Drops off Shimmer my Corphish to learn the Egg Move Body Slam.
*Throws my one and only Rare Candy*

enchantress
9th December 2004, 3:32 PM
Picking up Dyflam's Bellossom with her last Egg/MT move, Flail.

That's one poke out of the way, now who will be next? *ponders*

Amras.MG
9th December 2004, 9:00 PM
Picking up my Reflecting Sneasel. Thank yew

Latias10
9th December 2004, 9:35 PM
Catherine walks in to the shop.

Catherine: "I am here to pick up Shimmer my Corphish with it's new move Body Slam."

Shimmer then apears.

Catherine: "Hey Shimmer have you learned the Body Slam?"

Shimmer then jumps and uses Body Slam on it's trainer.

Catherine: "Ouch, I gues you did."

Edit: It is a new weak so I want to leave my new friend Ledy here to learn his egg move Psybeam. Here is a Rare Candy. I do not want to double post so I will edit this one. I think that is ok.

enchantress
13th December 2004, 3:30 AM
*paying a candy (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=983279&posted=1#post983279)* and dropping of Dyflam's Machop for MT Body Slam.

Latias10
15th December 2004, 9:34 PM
Yay Ledy now is a Psybeaming Ledyba.

pikachu_king
15th December 2004, 9:56 PM
PK walks into the MTs"hey i would like to drop off poli for substitute(move tutor)" he says then he unclips his pokeball for poli and leaves it with the clerk and hands the clerk a rare candy"thanks" he says walking out (ill be back in 3 days)^_^

enchantress
16th December 2004, 12:02 PM
Picking up Dyflam's Machop with Body Slam.

pikachu_king
16th December 2004, 9:43 PM
walking in PK sences the clerk knows why hes there and the clerk takes out polis pokeball"thank you" PK says taking his pokemon "i may be back later" he says walking out but then he turns around and goes back to the clerk"may i leave him for another 3 days for mimic thanks"handing the clerk the pokeball again with another candy he walks out

EDIT: picking poli up ^_^

enchantress
20th December 2004, 3:52 AM
*paying a candy (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1009105&posted=1#post1009105)* and dropping of Dyflam's Machop for MT Double-Edge.

Dream Breaker
20th December 2004, 2:16 PM
dropping off Illumise for Silver Wind
"Its okay Shine," Kry says as she walks off into building.
"Heres her candy," (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1010533#post1010533)

Tomas
21st December 2004, 4:21 AM
*samot walks in with a pokeball in a metal case*
"depositing deliboy for the egg move Aurora beam, be careful he's a wild one.' Oh and heres my candy http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1013061#post1013061
*Backs off slowly then runs out the door*

Radical Edward
21st December 2004, 4:19 PM
Dropping off level 5 male surskit for the egg move Psybeam,heres the candy.*chucks it at ichi,then runs away*

Phaedra
21st December 2004, 4:29 PM
holy tamolies

Okay, picking up Hania at long freaking LAST...

pikachu_king
21st December 2004, 9:16 PM
*walks in*hi i think ill drop off poli again this time for the egg move ice ball ^_^ hers a candy and polis pokeball *hands them over* have fun poli

PS, where do i get heart scales because i really want PKJ to have volt tackle ^_^

Dream Breaker
23rd December 2004, 5:23 PM
picking up silverwinding Illumise.

Radical Edward
23rd December 2004, 6:01 PM
Picking up my psybeaming surskit

rokman
25th December 2004, 5:39 PM
depositing Bulbasaur lv.7 to learn EM Magical Leaf and MT Body Slam

uses double move tutor pass i got in bar.http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1022020&highlight=rokman#post1022020

pick up on 12/28

<>< rokman

Ichimatsu
26th December 2004, 5:33 AM
depositing Bulbasaur lv.7 to learn EM Magical Leaf

uses double move tutor pass i got in bar.http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1022020&highlight=rokman#post1022020

pick up on 12/28

<>< rokman

Double Move Tutor Pass allows your Pokemon to receive two free moves.

Move Tutor Pass:
- Allows 1 Pokémon to receive a free EM or MT.
- Move Tutor Passes do not count toward the one pokemon a week limit.
- All other rules apply.

Double Move Tutor Pass:
- Allows 1 Pokémon to receive two free EM and/or MT.
- You may split up the training between 2 different Pokémon.
(1 Pokémon learns 1 move & a different pokemon learns 1 move.)
- Move Tutor Passes do not count toward the one pokemon a week limit.
- All other rules apply.

Tomas
26th December 2004, 7:42 AM
Picking deliboy up.

rokman
26th December 2004, 6:29 PM
Double Move Tutor Pass allows your Pokemon to receive two free moves.

well, on the first post, you said we can only use this service once a week, so i thought i could use the duble pass now, and again next week. sorry, ill go back and edit it.

<>< rokman

Amras.MG
26th December 2004, 7:01 PM
Using my Arcade-earned move tutor pass on Sneasel so it can learn the move tutor move Swords Dance.

Pick Up: 12/29/04

enchantress
27th December 2004, 10:18 AM
*Using Ichi's Christmas Double Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1036832&posted=1#post1036832)* and dropping of Dyflam's Machop for EM's Light Screen & Rock Slide.

Amras.MG
29th December 2004, 4:08 PM
Picking up Sneasel with Swords Dance.

MG

rokman
29th December 2004, 6:52 PM
depositing Bulbasaur lv.7 to learn EM Magical Leaf and MT Body Slam

pick up on 12/28

<>< rokman

pickin him up.

<>< rokman

enchantress
30th December 2004, 2:12 AM
Picking up Dyflam's Machop with Light Screen & Rock Slide.

rokman
31st December 2004, 12:19 AM
deposits lv.6 Mudkip to learn EM mirror coat, pick up on 1/2 05

pays 1 candy

<>< rokman

Amras.MG
31st December 2004, 1:32 AM
Using my Double Move Tutor Pass (pass gotten here) (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1018714#post1018714) to teach Poliwag Bubblebeam and Sneasel Counter.

Pick up=1/2/05

Lord Of Fishmelia
31st December 2004, 11:41 AM
Depositing Rhyhorn for EM Magnitude

*Forks over Rare Candy and Pokeball containing Rhyhorn

Amras.MG
2nd January 2005, 2:02 PM
Picking up my Bubblebeaming Poliwag and my Countering Sneasel.

rokman
2nd January 2005, 7:41 PM
deposits lv.6 Mudkip to learn EM mirror coat, pick up on 1/2 05

pays 1 candy

<>< rokman

meith piketh himerth uperth

"me pick him up"

<>< rokman

Radical Edward
2nd January 2005, 10:48 PM
question.Can my Swinub learn Icicle spear as the egg move,or do I have to pay 3 heart scales to get it on her?

enchantress
3rd January 2005, 1:21 AM
question.Can my Swinub learn Icicle spear as the egg move,or do I have to pay 3 heart scales to get it on her?
Some pokemon learn it as an Egg Move, Swinub is one of them, so you don't need Heart Scales to pay for it when it's classed as a breeding move for a particular pokemon.

Radical Edward
3rd January 2005, 1:52 AM
Some pokemon learn it as an Egg Move, Swinub is one of them, so you don't need Heart Scales to pay for it when it's classed as a breeding move for a particular pokemon.

Yayness!but Im going to wait till the winter adventure is over to have her learn it.

enchantress
3rd January 2005, 10:47 AM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Machop for MT Mega Punch.

Lord Of Fishmelia
4th January 2005, 1:07 PM
Picking up my Magnitude-knowing Rhyhorn.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
5th January 2005, 2:22 AM
Dropping off my new Delibird for EM Move Aurora Beam, and the MT move Body Slam. Will be paying with my cool Double Move Tutor Pass.
Found my link for the Pass. Here's where I got it--> >.< (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1049171#post1049171).

enchantress
6th January 2005, 7:27 AM
Picking up Dyflam's Machop with Mega Punch.

aron fan
6th January 2005, 9:06 PM
i'd like to drop my mankey to learn rockslide egg move rock slide forks over candy

aron fan
9th January 2005, 10:02 AM
picking up mankey with rockslide

Rayzen
9th January 2005, 11:12 AM
Hmmm...sigh~ Guess I'll just wait for 3 days to get an egg move.
Here you go, my swinub. Now denulge, do not make a mess here ya...

If it CAN learn ancientpower, then "Denulge, you're going to be an ancient pokemon" /hehe. Oh, here a rare candy, the only one I have.

*cries for forgetting to visit on mondays*

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
9th January 2005, 2:41 PM
Receiving Delibird, who now knows Aurora Beam and Body Slam. Thanks!

Gamer C
9th January 2005, 4:22 PM
Dropping Chuck off to learn the Egg move Grasswhistle and Jaws to learn the Egg Move Hydro Pump. Using my Double Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1019948#post1019948). Have fun you two!

Jaws: *drools*

Chuck: ...meep

enchantress
10th January 2005, 2:30 PM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Machop for EM Meditate.

Latias10
12th January 2005, 3:22 AM
Alright I am going to use my Double Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1020149#post1020149) on my Corphish Shimmer so she can learn Ancientpower and Double-Edge. Pick up on 01/14/05. Friday.

Radical Edward
12th January 2005, 4:25 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=45165&page=11&pp=20
Using my double move tutor pass to teach my new Mawhile,Abby,The egg move poison fang and the move tutor move metronome.By Abby,Have fun!

Rayzen
12th January 2005, 6:48 AM
Picking up my swinub...who now knows ancient power ^_^
So, it is true...cool~

"Denulge, come here you ancient..."
Denulge prepares to use ancient power on the trainer
"Ugh, okay....okay...not ancient"
Denulge halts the ancient power and hops to its trainer

Gamer C
12th January 2005, 10:33 PM
Pickin' up my Grasswhistlin' Chikorita and my Hydro Pumpin' Carvanha. Had fun? Huh?

Jaws: Zzzzzz.....

Chuck: *grasswhistles innocently*

enchantress
13th January 2005, 9:11 AM
Picking up Dyflam's Machop with Meditate.

Radical Edward
14th January 2005, 3:12 PM
picking up my mawile whit poison fang and metronome

Latias10
14th January 2005, 9:31 PM
I am picking up Shimmer who knows Ancientpower and Doble-Edge.

enchantress
17th January 2005, 3:46 AM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Machop for EM Counter.

Gamer C
17th January 2005, 3:51 PM
Using my normal Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=980447#post980447) obtained from arcade on 12/12/04 to teach Chuck the Chikorita the Egg Move Leech Seed.

;152; Now I can go sneak away to buy meow mix....

Amras.MG
18th January 2005, 9:29 PM
Using my 3 Heart Scales to teach Pichu the Advanced Move Volt Tackle.

Ladyumbra
19th January 2005, 1:49 AM
using my shiny double move tutor pass got at the bar many moons ago.pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1020843#post1020843) to teach delibird iceball and horsea dragon breathe.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
19th January 2005, 8:23 AM
Paying one Rare Candy for Rudy the Stantler to learn bite

Matt72
19th January 2005, 4:39 PM
Dropping off Seviper to learn Spit Up

*pays*

Amras.MG
21st January 2005, 2:54 PM
Picking up meh Pichu with Volt Tackle

Gamer C
21st January 2005, 10:40 PM
Meep! I'm one day late. *grabs Chuck with Leech Seed*

22nd January 2005, 2:03 AM
Picking up Rudy with Bite

Ladyumbra
22nd January 2005, 7:31 PM
pickign up one ice balling and one dragon breathing, delibord and horsea respectivly.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
22nd January 2005, 9:42 PM
I will leave my Lv. 8 Male Horsea here to learn Dragonbreath.

Typhlosion X
23rd January 2005, 6:24 AM
I will use my Double move tutor pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=45165&page=6&pp=20) to have Blaze learn the EM Crush Claw and Zangoose to learn the MT move Rock Slide

enchantress
24th January 2005, 1:22 PM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Machop for EM Rolling Kick.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
25th January 2005, 1:06 AM
I am picking up my Dragon Breathing Horsea(who shall come in quite handy with the Cloud Forest Campaign).

thed3
25th January 2005, 7:16 AM
Dropping off my level 6 Squirtle, named Tsunami, to learn it's egg move Mirror Coat. Also I am using one of my move tutor passes to pay for it.

Move tutor pass came from here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1111150&posted=1#post1111150

Pick up date: January 27

Typhlosion X
26th January 2005, 12:29 AM
Picking up my Crush Clawing Cyndaquil and Rock Sliding Zangoose

Matt72
26th January 2005, 2:57 AM
Ack! Picking up Seviper that learned Spit Up. I shoulda come Saturday but I...forgot...hehe?

Ah well...

enchantress
27th January 2005, 3:29 PM
Picking up Dyflam's Machop with Rolling Kick.

thed3
27th January 2005, 5:05 PM
Picking up my Tsunami with Mirror Coat

Latias10
29th January 2005, 3:37 AM
I am going to use this Move Tutor Pass (http://www.upnetwork.net/vb/showthread.php?p=168773#post168773) to give my newly hatched Plusle Plus the move Mega Punch. I will pick her up on 01/31/05.

Xander
31st January 2005, 11:49 AM
Paying a rare candy on behalf of Dyflam and dropping off Machop for the MT move Substitute.

Trick-or-Treater
31st January 2005, 12:46 PM
using my Move Tutor Pass wich i got form here:http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=39534&page=6&pp=20

to learn my Spinarak, Psybeam

lilbluecorsola
31st January 2005, 6:52 PM
*runs in with a squabbling Delibird in her arms* *is hitting herself repeatedly*

I don't need to have two Pokémon to use the Move Tutor... Gah. -.-

Anyhoo... *plops penguin on counter* Dropping off Delibird for MT Body Slam.

*hands over Rare Candy and leaves the dazed Delibird*

Latias10
31st January 2005, 10:04 PM
I almost frogot to pick up Plusle. Yay now she knows a move that can do damge. Mega Punch.

Gamer C
1st February 2005, 1:18 AM
Using my Move Tutor Passes obtained from the SPP arcade on 1/2/05 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1064340#post1064340) and the UPN Arcade on 12/26/04 (http://www.upnetwork.net/vb/showthread.php?p=166259#post166259) to teach Delta the Barboach the Egg Move Spark and Chuck the Chikorita the Egg Move Vine Whip.

Wayne
3rd February 2005, 12:03 AM
I would like to use my Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1134287#post1134287) that I got from the FB Arcade to drop off Lotad in the Move Tutor to learn EM Razor Leaf

Trick-or-Treater
3rd February 2005, 8:01 AM
Picking up my Psybeaming Spinarak =)

Gamer C
3rd February 2005, 11:58 PM
Picking up my Vinewhippin' Chikorita and my Sprkin' Barboach.

lilbluecorsola
4th February 2005, 12:24 AM
*Blue rushes in and flings her arms around her Delibird*

Are you okay Custard? Did they treat you well? Was the food okay? I missed you! 8D

*she squeezes him harder, nearly choking him*

Thanks! =D *walks out with an unconscious Body Slammin' Delibird*

enchantress
4th February 2005, 9:22 AM
Better late than never...

Picking up Dyflam's Machop with Substitute.

Wayne
5th February 2005, 3:58 AM
Picking up my Razor Leafing Lotad.

Trick-or-Treater
5th February 2005, 10:35 AM
using my Move Tutor Pass (wich i got last week here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=39534&page=6&pp=20) ) to learn Spinarak: Mimic :)

lilbluecorsola
6th February 2005, 7:03 PM
Blue walks in carrying a struggling Delibird again.

{No! I don't want to go back there!}

"Don't be silly, Custard," she replies cheerfully in an attempt to console him.

"I'm dropping off my Delibird again for EM Aurora Beam," she says, plopping the penguin on the counter and handing over a Rare Candy before leaving.

thed3
6th February 2005, 10:40 PM
Using MT Pass from UPN Arcade: http://www.upnetwork.net/vb/showthread.php?p=169587#post169587

Tsunami shall learn Mimic the FR/LG MT move

LordAndrew
7th February 2005, 12:38 AM
Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1180361#post1180361post1180361)

Using one of my passes to teach my Plusle the Move Tutor move "Mega Kick".

*plops Plusle on the desk and leaves*
"Have fun!"

enchantress
7th February 2005, 2:57 AM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Machop for EM Encore.

Trick-or-Treater
8th February 2005, 10:06 AM
Picking up my Spinarak with a supah-dupah new move!

aron fan
9th February 2005, 10:59 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1033415#post1033415 use doulbe move tutor pass to teach horsea em aura beam em dragon beath and heres a tic tac

Dark Scizor
9th February 2005, 4:21 PM
Gives candy to teach scyther silver wind(egg move)

thed3
9th February 2005, 6:02 PM
Picking up Tsunami with Mimic

lilbluecorsola
10th February 2005, 1:17 AM
Picking up my Delibird with a useful new move!

Trick-or-Treater
10th February 2005, 1:14 PM
Using my Move Tutor Pass http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Trick-ot-Treater/Movetutorpass.gif (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=39534&page=8&pp)
to Learn Spinarak the EM Signal Beam

Master of Chaos
11th February 2005, 6:33 PM
Dropping off my Machop to learn the EM Meditate. *Pays Candy*

Spirit_of_Auron
11th February 2005, 8:04 PM
Dropping off my torchic to learn the egg move Rock slide. Sets rare candy next to pokeball containing torchic.

Dark Scizor
12th February 2005, 1:05 AM
Picking up my scyther with silver wind.

Trick-or-Treater
13th February 2005, 9:42 AM
Picking up my Spinarak!

*Snatcher Spinarak out of owners hands*

Hya Scavenger! how was it?
;167; you left me alone for 3 whole days!
Trick: but um um. *BZZZAPTZ!*
;167; but signal beam is a pretty cool attack =D

LordAndrew
13th February 2005, 6:48 PM
Holy crap, I'm overdue to pick up my Mega Kicking Plusle!
*plops the Plusle onto his shoulder*
Wheee!

Dark Scizor
14th February 2005, 1:15 AM
My scyther needs to learn baton pass(em).*pays the candy*

enchantress
14th February 2005, 2:01 AM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Numel for MT Rock Slide.

Master of Chaos
14th February 2005, 6:39 PM
*Checks time* Yep! Barely over 72 hours. I'll pick up my Machop with Meditate now. Thank you!

Spirit_of_Auron
14th February 2005, 10:09 PM
Picking up torchic with egg move rockslide.

aron fan
15th February 2005, 4:24 PM
picking up horsea

Dark Scizor
17th February 2005, 2:00 AM
Picking up my baton passer scyther.

Rekkuza
18th February 2005, 10:54 PM
I will leave my Gastly here to learn the Egg Move, Psywave. Are Move Tutor Passes still good? If so I will use it here. http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=39534&page=3&pp=20

Master of Chaos
20th February 2005, 6:20 PM
Dropping off my Magby to learn the egg move Thunderpunch. *Pays Candy*

enchantress
21st February 2005, 2:40 AM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Numel for EM Rollout.

Dark Scizor
21st February 2005, 2:45 AM
Dropping scyther for MT move substitute*pays candy*

Goin' Graveler
21st February 2005, 8:07 AM
*pays a Rare Candy* Dropping Machop off to learn Rock Slide.

Elite Water Trainer
21st February 2005, 10:47 AM
*pays a Rare Candy* Dropping Clamperl off to learn Supersonic.

Rekkuza
21st February 2005, 2:14 PM
Yay Gastly! *shoots psywave* Ouch! Picking up Gastly with Psywave!

Wayne
21st February 2005, 8:19 PM
Leaving my Venonat in the Move Tutor for it to learn EM Signal Beam. Before depositing it in here I will feed it a Rare Candy which will make him go from Lv. 6 To Lv. 7

Master of Chaos
23rd February 2005, 9:51 PM
Picking up my Magby with Thunderpunch.

Edit: Dropping off Whismur for MT move Mega Punch *pays candy*

Dark Scizor
24th February 2005, 1:23 AM
Picking up my scyther with substitute.

Elite Water Trainer
24th February 2005, 4:16 AM
I'm picking up my Clamperl with Supersonic.

enchantress
24th February 2005, 7:33 AM
Picking up Dyflam's Numel with Rollout.

aron fan
24th February 2005, 2:34 PM
dropping off my nidoran for em disable

Wayne
24th February 2005, 2:46 PM
I'm picking up my Venonat with Signal Beam

Megaman Xtreme
24th February 2005, 7:30 PM
Dropping off my Scyther for the egg move Silver wind.

Gives teh rare candy and the pokemon away to services.

Dark Fire
25th February 2005, 5:27 AM
dropping off torchic to learn EM rockslide. *gives rare candy*

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
12th March 2005, 12:20 AM
Already did this(posted after 2-25-05), but I'm dropping off my Lv. 5 Female Stantler for the EM Extrasensory.

SC~ out

SM
12th March 2005, 1:46 AM
Leaving Tess's Lv. 23 Female Lapras to learn Substitute.

*pays candy*

Goin' Graveler
12th March 2005, 2:12 AM
Re-picking up my Machop with Rock Slide, and dropping off Numel to learn Howl.

*pays Candy*

Dark Fire
12th March 2005, 5:23 AM
I already picked up Torchic w/ Rock Slide, but the post is erased, so I'm repicking-up my Torchic.

Nagashi
12th March 2005, 2:38 PM
Paying Candy and dropping off Ekli to learn the Egg Move Crunch.

Rekkuza
13th March 2005, 1:36 AM
Leaving my Squirtle here to learn the MT move, Body Slam.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
14th March 2005, 1:04 AM
Taking back Stantler, with Extrasensory!

SC~ out

SM
14th March 2005, 1:06 AM
*Thinks and counts on fingers*

Pretty sure I can get Lapras back, was dropped off on the 11th, and it's the 14th in England now...

Anyway, she has Substitute.

Radical Edward
14th March 2005, 1:23 AM
dropping off my Whismur to learn extrasensory*chucks candy*

enchantress
14th March 2005, 2:07 AM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Numel for EM Howl.

Master of Chaos
14th March 2005, 2:03 PM
I'm a little late... *Post was deleted*

Picking up 1 Mega-Punching Whismur

Trick-or-Treater
14th March 2005, 4:22 PM
depositing Spinda for the move Metronome. *plops Spinda on the counter* byebye! see you in 3 days!

umbreon11
15th March 2005, 5:00 AM
Droping of my murkrow Tera foor the egg move Sky Attack *pays candy*

Nagashi
15th March 2005, 5:54 PM
iPicking up one Crunching Teddiursa.

Goin' Graveler
15th March 2005, 6:23 PM
Picking up Numel with Howl, and dropping off Murkrow to learn Sky Attack.

Rekkuza
15th March 2005, 9:00 PM
Picking up Squirtle with Body Slam.

15th March 2005, 10:03 PM
Dropping off Lv5 Male Mudkip to learn Mirror Coat.

Already paid for it, just ask Tess.

Radical Edward
17th March 2005, 3:16 AM
picking up whismur with extrasensory.

Phaedra
17th March 2005, 3:32 AM
Dropping off Natu to learn Thunder Wave. Now let's hope I don't get banned this time.

(forks over the candy)

enchantress
17th March 2005, 5:13 AM
Picking up Dyflam's Numel with Howl.

thed3
17th March 2005, 6:51 AM
Leaving Bonno the Cubone here for Egg Move Ancient Power

Trick-or-Treater
17th March 2005, 2:45 PM
picking up my Metronoming Spinda!

umbreon11
17th March 2005, 5:23 PM
picking up sky attacking murkrow

Rekkuza
17th March 2005, 9:10 PM
Leaving Squirtle here to learn the EM Mirror Coat.

19th March 2005, 4:42 AM
picking up my Mudkip with Mirror Coat

Goin' Graveler
19th March 2005, 8:23 AM
Picking up my Murkrow with Sky Attack.

Rekkuza
21st March 2005, 1:11 AM
Picking up Squirtle.

Phaedra
21st March 2005, 2:19 AM
Picking up my Thunder Waving Natu.

enchantress
21st March 2005, 12:29 PM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Numel for MT Double-Edge.

thed3
21st March 2005, 5:25 PM
Picking up my Bonno the Cubone with Ancient Power

Megaman Xtreme
22nd March 2005, 12:34 AM
Picks up his pokemon.

my Scyther with silver wind, yeayah!!

Tamer Zack
22nd March 2005, 4:21 AM
*pays Rare Candy* Droppimg off BoBo to learn the move Counter

Wayne
24th March 2005, 12:40 AM
Dropping off my Venonat for....... MT Double Edge
*Pays Candy*

enchantress
24th March 2005, 9:12 AM
Picking up Dyflam's Numel with Double-Edge.

EDIT: Ick! I just realised that Double-Edge is not only one of Numel/Camerupt's MT moves, but also one of it's level-up moves so I'll change Double-Edge to Mimic which makes that Numel's last Egg/MT Move. Sorry about that Ichi, I didn't pick up on it until now... :(

Gamer C
24th March 2005, 6:39 PM
Dropping of Chikorita for Egg Move Counter.

*pays candy*

ForeverFlygon
24th March 2005, 7:17 PM
First time to use the Move Tutor!
I guess I'll just drop off Giragarig for the Move Tutor move Thunderbolt.
*Pays candy*

enchantress
24th March 2005, 7:21 PM
First time to use the Move Tutor!
I guess I'll just drop off Giragarig for the Move Tutor move Thunderbolt.
*Pays candy*
Umm... *feels awful* but umm... We use the FR/LG Pokedex (http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/?dexNo=203) and umm... Girafarig doesn't learn Thunderbolt :(

ForeverFlygon
24th March 2005, 10:36 PM
<<
>>
Didn't you hear me?
I said Take Down!

So, I'm dropping Girafarig off for the move Body Slam

meandude33
25th March 2005, 11:47 PM
Here's a candy and leaving my Machop, Buffsta, here for the move Rock Slide!!!

Crazy Wartortle
26th March 2005, 2:43 AM
Dropping off Minun for MT Mega Kick.
*gives one rare candy*

26th March 2005, 5:56 AM
Dropping off Lv 5 Spinarak for her egg move Signal Beam.
Pays Candy, and runs off.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
26th March 2005, 2:30 PM
I'm leaving my Stantler here for the FR/LG Move Tutor move, Thunder Wave. *Pays Candy*

SC~ out

Tamer Zack
26th March 2005, 4:56 PM
Picking up BoBo with the move counter.

Gamer C
27th March 2005, 3:56 PM
Picking up Chikorita w/Counter.

Rekkuza
27th March 2005, 4:13 PM
Using a Double Move Tutor Pass (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?t=59038&page=2&pp=20) to teach Onix the MT move Double Edge, and the EM move Rock Slide.

Waterlight
27th March 2005, 4:17 PM
Using Double Move Tutor pass obtained here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1291636&posted=1#post1291636) to:

Make Chikorita L5 Female learn EM Ancient Power and EM Leech Seed

And I would like to use my Emerald Move Tutor (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1295081#post1295081) Pass on Chikorita so it can learn 3 moves altogether:

And making Chikorita also learn Endure

And on behalf of P-Arts using a Double pass obtained here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1291636&posted=1#post1291636):

Make his Level 7 Male Gastly learn MT Psywave and EM Explosion.

Jon Jen
27th March 2005, 4:35 PM
This Double Tutor Pass (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?t=59038&page=2&pp=20) will allow Level 5 Lotad to learn Leech Seed and Water Gun. Thank you!

lilbluecorsola
27th March 2005, 5:18 PM
*drags in a struggling Rhyhorn with a leash tied around his neck*

*gasp gasp* I'd like to, *huff* use this, *gasp* Double Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1291836#post1291836) so Rocky can learn FR/LG/Em Body Slam and Rock Slide.

*hands leash over to one of the caretakers and stumbles out, rubbing her back*

Radical Edward
27th March 2005, 5:23 PM
Using my double move tutor pass to teach my paras psybeam and swords dance.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1291852#post1291852

SM
27th March 2005, 5:45 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59038&page=3
(Double Move Tutor Pass)
Umm...Spheal is learning Fissure and Rock Slide.

tommyship2
27th March 2005, 6:14 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1291988#post1291988
I'll dop off Toothy to learn the EMs Rock Slide and Drqgon Claw.

LordAndrew
27th March 2005, 6:54 PM
Dropping off my Exeggcute to learn the Egg Move Ancientpower and the Move Tutor move Explosion.
The Link. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59038&page=3&pp=20)

TreeckoKnight87
27th March 2005, 7:00 PM
I'd like to drop off my Wingull to learn Gust and Twister with my Double Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59038&page=3&pp=20)

Master of Chaos
27th March 2005, 7:17 PM
Dropping off Machop to learn EMs Counter and Light Screen. Using the Double Move Tutor pass from here. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1291656#post1291656)

Dark Scizor
27th March 2005, 7:37 PM
Dropping off Spinarak to learn Signal Beam and Endure with my Double Move Tutor Pass i got from here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59038&page=2

Crazy Wartortle
27th March 2005, 9:38 PM
picking up Minun w/ Mega Kick
then Dropping off Minun to learn MT Metronome
and Houndour to learn EM Will-O-Wisp i'll use my Double Move Tutor Pass (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?p=1292556#post1292556).

thed3
27th March 2005, 11:08 PM
Using Easter Double Move Tutor Pass so that my Squirtle shall learn Yawn and Haze

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1292577#post1292577

Phaedra
27th March 2005, 11:24 PM
Using the Easter MT Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1292850#post1292850) to teach Natu EM Moves Featherdance and Quick Attack.

meandude33
27th March 2005, 11:29 PM
I shall use the Easter Move Tutor Double Pass to leave my Shroomish for Swords Dance and Helping Hand.
http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1292889#post1292889

And picking up Buffsta with Rockslide

Darkchu
28th March 2005, 12:37 AM
OK, can I use the double pass I just got of you, to teach
Darkchu; seismec toss, Mt
Jess (Poochyena) Double edge, Mt

*Carries both in,
;025;I don't wanna stay here.
;261;"I don't either, I wanna help the chic with the Flareon.
"We'll go back to FB in a week, be patient.
;025; Their evil, I know it.
;261; Who knows what they;ll do to us.
;025;;261; *Crying insanely*"Please Don't go!"
"I'll see you in a week, There all yours."

28th March 2005, 12:44 AM
Using Double Move Tutor Pass from here:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1293087#post1293087,
to drop off Lv 7 Female Trapinch for MT move Rock Slide and Egg Move Gust.

Thank you

ROBEATSKEE1
28th March 2005, 2:31 AM
using the double move tutor pass http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1293334#post1293334
to cydaquil for crush claw and substitute

Flames Galore
28th March 2005, 2:48 AM
Using Double MT Pass obtained at easter thread
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1293487#post1293487
to teach my Meditite (EM) Thunderpunch
and my Roselia (EM) Spikes.

Dark Fire
28th March 2005, 3:55 AM
Here to teach my Horsea EM Disable, and EM Dragon Breath using my double move tutor pass (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?p=1292296#post1292296).
Pickup date: Mar. 30

Trick-or-Treater
28th March 2005, 9:11 AM
using this Double Movetutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1294332#post1294332) to teach Barboach the EM Spark and the EM Trash

enchantress
28th March 2005, 10:18 AM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Typhlosion for EM Reversal, and using his Double MT Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1294538&posted=1#post1294538) on Typhlosion for MT’s Seismic Toss and Substitute.

Latias10
28th March 2005, 2:24 PM
Using my Double Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59038&page=3&pp=20) on Spoink for Double-Edge Wave and Beautifly for Double-Edge.

Elite Water Trainer
28th March 2005, 2:34 PM
Using my Double Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1293642#post1293642) on Lombre to learn Razor Leaf and Swords Dance.

Gamer C
28th March 2005, 4:32 PM
Using Double Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1291637&posted=1#post1291637) and dropping off Nidoran-M to learn Move Tutor Moves Body Slam and Counter.

MetalYoshi17
28th March 2005, 4:37 PM
Like all the people in front of me, I would like to use my Double Move Tutor Pass (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59038&page=4&pp=20). I would like to teach my Trapinch the Move Tutor moves Rock Slide and Substitute. See ya, Trapinch. *deposits* Thanks Ichimatsu for the pass...

ForeverFlygon
28th March 2005, 5:40 PM
I'll be picking Girafarig up now. Thanks.
While I'm here, I might as well drop Trapinch off for the move tutor moves Rock Slide and Doubl-Edge. Thanks.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1291862#post1291862

Wayne
28th March 2005, 6:48 PM
Picking up Venonat and Depositing my Charmander for Egg Moves Ancient Power and Outrage with my Double Move Tutor Pass. (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1295251#post1295251)

Torkoal Stu
28th March 2005, 7:44 PM
Dropping off Valon my Carvanha too learn the two egg moves Hydro Pump and Double-Edge using my Double Move Pass (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59038&page=3&pp=20). Please Thanks. Do I have to wait three days right? Thanks.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
28th March 2005, 10:47 PM
Picking up Stantler with Egg Move Thunder Wave.
Yes, TS, it's three days to wait.

SC~ out

28th March 2005, 11:28 PM
Picking up my Spinarak with Signal Beam.

Amras.MG
28th March 2005, 11:55 PM
Dropping off Poliwag to learn Body Slam and Mind Reader via my Double Move Tutor Pass (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?p=1291643#post1291643)

Jon Jen
30th March 2005, 3:16 AM
It should be just about time for my Lotad to be returned. If it isn't already, I take it when time expires.

Dark Scizor
30th March 2005, 3:38 AM
Picking up my Spinarak with Signal Beam and Endure.

Waterlight
30th March 2005, 10:22 AM
Picking up Chikorita with EMT Endure, EM Ancient Power and EM Leech Seed.

On behalf of P-Arts picking up his Gastly with EM Explosion and EM Psywave

Phaedra
30th March 2005, 3:11 PM
Picking up Natu with EM Featherdance and EM Quick Attack.

ROBEATSKEE1
30th March 2005, 3:14 PM
picking up cydaquil with Egg move crush claw and subsutite

Dark Fire
30th March 2005, 8:38 PM
picking up my Horsea w/ EM Disable, and EM Dragon Breath, thanx...

SM
30th March 2005, 9:18 PM
Picking up Spheal with Rock Slide and Fissure.

TreeckoKnight87
30th March 2005, 10:53 PM
I'm here to pick up my Wingull who's learned Twister and Gust.

30th March 2005, 11:07 PM
Picking up Trapinch with Rock Slide and Gust

Radical Edward
31st March 2005, 12:37 AM
picking up Paras with Swords Dance and Psybeam.

lilbluecorsola
31st March 2005, 12:48 AM
Picking up Rhyhorn with Body Slam and Rock Slide. *picks up Rocky and runs out door*

Wayne
31st March 2005, 1:11 AM
Picking up Charmander with EM Ancient Power and Outrage.

enchantress
31st March 2005, 6:40 AM
Picking up Dyflam's Typhlosion with Reversal, Seismic Toss & Substitute and Rekkuza's Onix with Double Edge & Rock Slide.

Trick-or-Treater
31st March 2005, 9:25 AM
Picking up Barboach with Spark and Trash.

Elite Water Trainer
31st March 2005, 2:02 PM
Picking up Lombre with Razor Leaf and Swords Dance.

ForeverFlygon
31st March 2005, 2:38 PM
Picking up Trapinch with Rock Slide and Double-Edge.

Master of Chaos
31st March 2005, 2:46 PM
One day late >.< picking up Machop with EMs Counter and Light Screen.

Torkoal Stu
31st March 2005, 5:12 PM
Picking up Carvanha with Double Edge and Hydro Pump. Thanks.

Latias10
31st March 2005, 9:16 PM
Picking up my Spoink and Beautifly both with Double-Edge.

LordAndrew
31st March 2005, 10:35 PM
I am picking up Exeggcute with it's two new Egg Moves.

Flames Galore
31st March 2005, 10:39 PM
Picking up Meditite with Thunderpunch and Roselia with Spikes.

MetalYoshi17
31st March 2005, 10:55 PM
Retrieving Trapinch with Rock Slide and Substitute...

Amras.MG
31st March 2005, 11:32 PM
Picking up my Body Slamming/Mind Reading Poliwag.

Gamer C
1st April 2005, 12:17 AM
Picking up Nidoran with Body Slam and Counter.

tommyship2
1st April 2005, 8:14 PM
Picking up Toothy with Dragon Claw and Rock Slide.

Crazy Wartortle
2nd April 2005, 2:20 AM
Picking up houndour w/ Will-O-Wisp, and Minun w/ Metronome

Wayne
4th April 2005, 6:25 AM
Dropping off Chikorita to learn Egg Move Grasswhistle.

enchantress
4th April 2005, 10:13 AM
*paying a rare candy* and dropping off Dyflam's Typhlosion for EM Thrash

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
4th April 2005, 10:56 PM
Putting Female Meditite in Move Tutor to learn FR/LG Move Tutor move Mega Punch.

SC~ out

Wayne
7th April 2005, 1:01 AM
Picking up my Chikorita with Grasswhistle.
Giving my Chikorita a Rare Candy that raises him from Lv. 5 to Lv. 6.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
7th April 2005, 2:56 AM
Taking back Meditite, with Mega Punch.

SC~ out

Rekkuza
7th April 2005, 3:21 AM
Dropping off Abra to learn the EM Fire Punch.

Dark Fire
7th April 2005, 4:27 AM
Dropping off Carvanha to learn Hydro Pump.
Pickup Date: Apr. 9

enchantress
7th April 2005, 2:02 PM
Picking up Dyflam's Typhlosion with Thrash.

Dark Scizor
7th April 2005, 11:15 PM
Dropping off Beedrill to learn Swords Dance.*Pays candy*

Rekkuza
9th April 2005, 1:06 AM
Picking up Mistis with Fire Punch.

Sasuke.
9th April 2005, 3:32 PM
Here you go Diglett my newly adopted pogeymom - go learn Rock Slide

*pays candy*