PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem Club V.2

Zorg
23rd June 2009, 10:56 AM
http://i25.*******.com/6onej8.jpg

Welcome to the second version of the Fire Emblem club! If you are a fan of the tactical role playing series, then join!!! If you were part of the old club, you will have to rejoin sadly...

http://i28.*******.com/30hsaqu.jpg

1. All general Serebii rules apply
2. No spamming, flaming, or trolling
3. No one-lining
4. Be nice to other members, do not gang up on them or insult them
5. Please only post once until you have been accepted by me or a co-owner.

http://i28.*******.com/33mtvv5.jpg

*Please do not ask to be a co-owner. I will reconise people who obey the rules and have at least a medium knowledge of some Fire Emblem games or other Fire Emblem things.
*In your first post (while asking to join) please include in your post 'I love Ike!', 'Shadow Sword', or 'Transformers, Robots in Disguise' (lol). You will not be accepted until you have this in your post.
*Pick a country and class after you are accepted. Either I or a co-owner will remind you to do so though...
*I will not post punishments for breaking rules, but if people have problems with you or if you are breaking the rules I will ban you for a certain amount of time (from 1 week to a permaban).
*If people keep saying the same above thing in a row for a while, I will know that you are just copying pervious member's joining posts, and your joining will be post-poned until you re-read the rules and correct your post.

http://i32.*******.com/2s7c4g8.jpg

Fill this form out... and don't forget anything.

Why you like Fire Emblem, and your favorite Fire Emblem game and why.
How long you have been playing FE.
What FE games you have.

http://i29.*******.com/33u73oj.jpg

Once you have been excepted, PLEASE PICK ONE OF THESE CLASSES AND COUNTRIES. It's basically your rank in the club. Every post gets you 20 EXP. Once you get to a level 10, you promote into second tier. Once you get to a level 20 you promote into the third tier, and to the fourth tier when you get to a lv. 30. HOWEVER, each time you promote you go back to a level 0. To get to the max level, you need to do 400 posts... which should hopefully keep every one busy. Every piece of artwork you make will give you ONE level... has to be decent though...

Beginning Classes to Choose from:

-Recruit
-Journeyman/Journeywoman
-Pupil
-Squire
-Thief

A list of these classes can become can be found here

For a list of countries, look down to see the three choices. Pick which ever one you like the most.

http://i27.*******.com/245c4me.jpg

-Zorg - Lord-In-Training (Journeyman->Myrmidon) Lv. 7 40 EXP
-Otaku-dono - Pupil (->Shaman) Lv. 2 20 EXP

http://i28.*******.com/1znlukp.jpg

-Sapphire Phoenix - Lord-In-Training (Journeywoman->Myrmidon) Lv. 9 20 EXP (+lv.3 for the banners)
-Treeconator11 - Theif Lv. 1 20 EXP
-darklord18 - Recruit (->Sword Knight) Lv. 2 60 EXP
-Angeling - Pupil (->Troubadour) Lv. 2 40 EXP
-Zero-Wolf - Journeyman (->Myrmidon) Lv. 0 80 EXP
-^^Yoshinichi^^ - Squire lv. 0 20 EXP

http://i25.*******.com/23rojk5.jpg

-rotrum - Lord-In-Training (Squire->Wyvern Rider) Lv. 2 60 EXP
-Solstice - Pupil (->???) Lv. 1 40 EXP

Those listed below need to choose their countries soon.
-Joerachi
-Moogles4ever
-miloticsaviour
-Dragodynamite

http://i27.*******.com/x5cgvq.jpg

Banners/Fan art/etc that members have made:

Sapphire Phoenix - All banners on first post

darklord18
25th June 2009, 4:23 AM
'Shadow Sword'

I rejoin this club. (fire emblem theme plays) lol.
Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why. I just like the battle style, you control the whole army which is cool. 10 was my favorite because of the class system and the storyline.
How long you have been playing FE. since FE9
What FE games you have. 9 and 10.

Sapphire Phoenix
25th June 2009, 4:34 AM
'I love Ike!' Cuz he fights for his friends :B

*rejoins*
Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why. Well, I like Fire Emblem for many reasons. First is the plot itself, since many of them are very unique IMO, and are just fun to enjoy. Other is the game play, since it's, well, fun to do (and has great replay value). And last, I love the music in the games, as well as the character designs (I love the armor). Path of Radiance is my absolute favorite game of the series, because of the plot, and because of Soren :D Radiant Dawn comes in second (since it's the sequal of PoR), and then it's Sacred Stones because it was my first FE game, and I love many of the characters in it (and one of the few games that I actually like the boss... poor Lyon).
How long you have been playing FE. Since 2005 (I think). Sacred Stones was my first game.
What FE games you have. 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.

Zorg
25th June 2009, 4:36 AM
ok darklord and sapphire, you are accepted.

i will start a topic for the three of us :(

Who are your all time 5 fave characters (from all fire emblems)

darklord18
25th June 2009, 4:43 AM

1 Ike (he cool.)
2 Ilyana (she cute.)
3 Black knight (like Ike, he is so cool!!)
4 Rolf (I just like how he has good stats.)
5 Marth (First FE character in SSB)

Zorg
25th June 2009, 4:47 AM
is that in order darklord?

i might answer it myself coz i forgot to... so hard...

1. Lucius (7)
2. Farina (7 + hector mode)
3. Lugh (6)
4. Radd (11)
5. Frey (11 + as an archer)

i can remember many people from 6 and 8.. but amelia, ross and ewan would be up there somewhere from 8.

Sapphire Phoenix
25th June 2009, 5:00 AM

1. Soren
2. Soren
3. Soren
4. Soren
5. Do I need to say it?

What? That doesn't work? Fine >.>

1. (ABSOLUTE FAVORITE) Soren of 9/10 (cuz he's awesome, and his lineage is... unexpected)
2. Jill of 9/10 (she's the first Wyvern Rider I used, so she's awesome because of it)
3. Ike 9/10 (CUZ HE FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS!!!1!! lol, I like him because he's a good character after he upgrades, and he is the only non-lord main, main character in the Eng. games)
4. Lyon of 8(I felt very sorry for him. He just wanted to help his father, and instead, he awakened a demon and was killed because of it. Plus I like the way he looks ^^;; )
5. Cormeg/Ephraim/Wil of 8 and 7 (I just like them *shrugs*)

Yeah, I like people based on what class they are, what role they have in the game, their personalities, and how they look.

Zorg
27th June 2009, 9:31 AM
since all of the people that are in this club have posted on this topic, ill start a new one:

did you like in 8 the fact that you could travel around the map and do extra battles and such?

i acctually got sick of it...

Sapphire Phoenix
27th June 2009, 7:08 PM
did you like in 8 the fact that you could travel around the map and do extra battles and such?
I thought it was cool, since sometimes I'd get stuck in a certain battle in the main storyline and could do something else instead. Plus those battles are the only reason why my units were so much stronger than the enemy.

Zorg
28th June 2009, 5:25 AM
Plus those battles are the only reason why my units were so much stronger than the enemy.

yea, thats why i dont like it that much... it makes the game alot easier... sometimes too easy...

Sapphire Phoenix
28th June 2009, 7:26 AM
If I didn't have that, some of my units would be behind in levels. For example: I had to restart my first file of PoR since my units were getting killed because they were under leveled. But at that time I mainly used Titania (the pladian you get at the beginning of the game) and a few others, while my other units gathered dust :/ I also had to restart SS because of this reason too (Seth was the only strong unit on my team). By Radiant Dawn, I had learned my lesson >.>

darklord18
28th June 2009, 2:12 PM
Yeah I think I start a another because I have never play 8.

in ten did you like the multi story line, do you think it could be better, if so how?
I thought it was good, long, good plot, and overall I would like it to be a bit longer and some garden mission like in 7 and 11.

rotrum
28th June 2009, 7:37 PM
"I love Ike"
^don't (does that count)

*rejoining.*

Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why: I love strategy fantasy games in general (for some reason expecially Turn-based) because they take time and thoguht and have interesting chracters. My favorite was FE8 becuse it was the first I played (I can't find any other games in FE either..).
How long you have been playing FE: I don't know maybe a year.
What FE games you have: FE8+FE:SD (I lost FE:SD aobut halfway into the game)

Extra battls thing: Annoying but helped in lvling and such

Fave 5: Colm, Joshua, Cormag, Natasha, Draug/Cain (casue their the only ones whose naems i remember besides minerva and MArth).

Now i'm ognna go look for AFE:SD again

Zorg
28th June 2009, 10:53 PM
yay! another one of our previous members, nice sign up rotrum, your accepted.

now one of my friends tells me that PoR or RD (cant remember which) is on Gamecube... is that true? i thought they were both on Wii.

Sapphire Phoenix
28th June 2009, 10:59 PM
Path of Radiance came out on the Gamecube, with Radiant Dawn coming out a few years later on the Wii, since the Gamecube's life was pretty much over... It's a good think the Wii can play GameCube games though.

Zorg
4th July 2009, 12:43 PM
Ok... new topic:

In your opinion, what is the BEST class of all time?

I would have to say Falcon Knight. Their main weakness can be prevented (Delphies Shield or whatever it's called) and they have good speed to dodge attacks, and then if the attack hits, they have good resistance to stop magic users who have the best hit normally (apart from druids in some of the games) and they have ave defence. Then they also have high move and pretty decent attk. I could go on, but it's my bed time lolz.

rotrum
4th July 2009, 7:32 PM
In SD it was the Iote Sheild and in SS it was Fili, they should have just stuck to one name for the same item.

Topic thing.

Alothough i've only played two of the games. my favorite class in FE would be myrmidons. They may not be the most powerful as myrmidons], but they are good at hittign and more importantly dodging (If your chracter could hit a certain boss, but thne died on the counter-attack and the boss healed it wouldn't make any difference would it?). They have medium strentgh and fantastic speed, skill, and luck. Althoguh they are lacking in the defenses they rarely get hit anyways. Then when they class up to swordsmasters (I know at least 4 games have myrmidon-Swordsmaster) they become ridiculously hard to hit and have constant critical hits, on top of that their strentgh has also increased. I like thief-assasin ofr the same reason. I'd go say why i like my favorite five classes but I don
't have much time; note how rushed this was.

Zorg
5th July 2009, 12:02 AM
i totally agree with you rotrum, swordmasters were going to be my second choice and then mabey Bishops (Lucius!!!). One of the down sides about swordmasters is that they can only use swords, so they dont have a variety of weapon options, but still, in most of the games they can have a wyrmslayer (handy in 11) and an armorslayer, and then a lancereaver to top things off. They also get a critical boost as a swordmaster, and then with a killing edge, they wont have to bother about def, because if they attack first, they will most likely get a critical and one-hit-kill or just normal attack, but then the enemy probably wont hit anyway (as rotrum said), so you get another chance (since swordmasters normally attack 2 times). Unfortunately, they suck against boss generals (because the boss generals normally have high Defense) without a armorslayer. But in 11, you can easily buy them, and that problem would be solved.

In conclusion, swordmasters ROCK!! lol...

Sapphire Phoenix
5th July 2009, 1:22 AM
Wyvern Lords. Their defense is good, and their speed and attack is great. They can different weapons, and they can move great distances. Example: Haar from FE10. Nuff said.

Otherwise, I'll go with Sages (for Soren), Paladins, and Swordmasters, since all of them can destory their opponent before they'd get hurt...

palingensia
5th July 2009, 1:35 AM
Meh, why not. Shadow Sword ftw.

Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why. Strategy + weapons + magic + beasts + levelling system = win, non? FE7, just because I've only played three and it's the best of the three.
How long you have been playing FE. A few years, but haven't played much recently. Need to start again methinks.
What FE games you have. I think I have 6-8.

I have a certain soft spot for Druids, but they're not the best class I know. I would probably have to go with Sages. I'm looking at you, Nino. The right Sage is deadly, they have fantastic magical capabilities and hitting/avoiding prowess. Some even have good defense to make them all the better. I like it in FE8 how they can use Light magic, that really makes them even more of a force to be reckoned with.

Zorg
5th July 2009, 1:40 AM
yea, im a bit annoyed that in 11, you have to have wi-fi to get a Elisian Whip, to upgrade into a falcon knight...

I just got an idea, so everyone can pick a class to be (no lords and only two of each class), and then each time they post, they go up a level, then when someone gets to lv. 20, i will pick someone to give them a quiz on FE, and if they do well enough they get an upgrade item and a promoted. (you can pick a class from any FE)

By doing this, it will give darklord, sapphire and rotrum a chance to get a bonus out of joining first... and BTW i pick Myrmidon.

Note: all the posts you have already posted, i will add to ur levels.

Edit: Otaku, please re-read the rules and edit your post, there is something you missed. other than that your post is fine.
Edit 2: Thank you otaku, you are accepted, in your next post you may pick a class to be.

Sapphire Phoenix
5th July 2009, 2:07 AM
That's a cool idea. Let's see... That's a hard one to chose, but I'll be the other Myrmidon :D

Such a shame we can't combine classes, otherwise I'd be a Myrmidon/Archer/Mage >.>

palingensia
5th July 2009, 2:08 AM
I shall be a Shaman methinks. They are smexeh. <3

Is a new topic in order? Favourite pre-promoted unit in any game?
Myself, I pick Karel from FE7. He just looks cool and is Wo Dao fodder.

Zorg
5th July 2009, 2:12 AM
although Karel is even better in FE6, best growths in the game but he comes at the very end at lv. 18 promoted. But he only has short hair so he doesn't look as cool.

my fave promoted character... Marcus all the way... not. Lots of people would say Wolf and Sedgar from 11 but i will say Minervera from 11 easily, because you actually want to train her.

darklord18
5th July 2009, 2:13 AM
I think I be a armor knight, um can we be promoted to emeny class like the Black knight? which is just like the 3 tier of the armor knight. if not them I be a merecrey.

Favourite pre-promoted unit in any game?

the Ike group in RD, all were promoted (except Ike and Mist) and still had a one to go, all had great stats.

Sapphire Phoenix
5th July 2009, 2:16 AM
Favourite pre-promoted unit in any game?
Soren from RD... SHOCKING?! Actually, I like all the returning units in RD that were pre-premoted. And I'll say Seth from SS for the heck of it, since he did help me when I first started FE...

Zorg
5th July 2009, 2:17 AM
Thats fine, darklord please tell me the promotion chain because i dont know it of the armor knight. Thats cool, we have 4 members of this club on ATM so we're going to get heaps of posts.

BTW i just found out that its going to be easy to get to lv. 20-20 so im gonna have to think of something when you get someone up to lv. 20-20.

palingensia
5th July 2009, 2:18 AM
And I'll say Seth from SS for the heck of it, since he did help me when I first started FE...
Dude he was just like a slightly better Marcus. :|

Maybe make it Lv50-50 or something? I dunno, I thought that when you first came up with that idea.

Zorg
5th July 2009, 2:35 AM
Ok peoplez, prepare to see my first ever banner, i mucked it up with the weapons so im gonna remove them coz they make it look stupid.

Anyway, here it is:

Edit: that didnt work... lets try again

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww39/zorg-devil/FireEmblem11Banner-1.jpg

darklord18
5th July 2009, 2:38 AM
Thats fine, darklord please tell me the promotion chain because i dont know it of the armor knight. Thats cool, we have 4 members of this club on ATM so we're going to get heaps of posts.

Armor knight in RD are different types so.

Sword knight (armor knight with swords as their main weapon.) = Gernals = Black knight.

or you could for the co owner give them a special class like for one,

Zorg = ???? (what ever you want to put there) lord/ king.
???? = black knight.
?????= lord

that what I think.

I think it should be 30 post = 1 level 10 level then promoted then 50 post = one level or doing something for the club like making banner = 2 level up. 30 level = final promoted.

Sapphire Phoenix
5th July 2009, 2:48 AM
Dude he was just like a slightly better Marcus. :|
True, but he was a lifesaver when I played SS (and Fire Emblem in general) for the first time :/

That banner is good, but the text is a little hard to read... and it's a good idea to save everything as a .png, so that it doesn't get distorted...

You could do the Recruit (Ross, Amelia, and... the other kid) from SS, then add the 3rd Tier Classes from Radiant Dawn... for example:

Recruit (0 - 9 Posts)-> Myrimdon (10 - 29 Posts) -> Swordsmaster (30 - 59 Posts) -> True Blade (60+ Posts)

Zorg
5th July 2009, 3:04 AM
True, i might make it that each post is 10 exp.

Now there are also going to be two co-owners, and myself and those two co-owners, will all be a lord/king/queen version of a class and we are all rulers of opposing countries. Each other member can choose a country to side with. The ruler can decide the name of the country and can distribute jobs and roles to each of their members eg: Army leader, blacksmith, Stealth leader.

I would like to ask if Sapphire Phoenix and Rotrum would like to be the two co-owners. I am friends with you and i know you are both responsible and know alot about FE (the games you have played). In your next post reply if you accept.

Also, thats a good idea Sapphire, so if i fuse your idea with darklord, then each post is 20 xp. I will make up some othere recruit classes.

Sapphire Phoenix
5th July 2009, 3:08 AM
I'd love to be one!!!!! If I can, I'd like to rule Daein (it's not made up, but I love it so much)

Er, what can I do to make this longer... If you need to know what the final class for each one is, let me know Zorg :D

Zorg
6th July 2009, 10:45 PM
ok, just so people know, im not going to update the first post for a while as me and Sapphire are going to be doing alot of work on this club. anyone feel free to make banners and tell other fire emblem fans to join!

Ok, i just finished another picture, but im having trouble resizing it down to 200x200 pixels so it can go in banners... tell me if there are any flaws in this past sentence.

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww39/zorg-devil/FireEmblemPicture1.png

rotrum
6th July 2009, 11:57 PM
Sorry I'm on vacation so I have'nt posted/won't post much for the next for the days.

I'll be a Co-Owner, but I suck with names.

Wasn't amelia's class really called a recruit? Recruit, journeyman, and whatever Ewan was?

I haven't beaten SS yet. I've had three diffrent playthroughs and I could never kill the Demon King without losing someone, first KNoll with gleipnir died, seocnd Eirika with Sieglinde, lastly Joshua with Audhulma died. On my current save I just finihsed chap 19. My Ross and Garcia are the only units I ever let die. Amelia is a general and Ewan is a druid.

Yeah that first banner is blurry. Let me guess that is...Shiida, Xane, Linde, Elic, Merric, Someone, Lena, and Frey.

Second banner...did other games use the same battle scenes as SS or is that SS battle scene with new unit picutres?

palingensia
7th July 2009, 8:29 AM
How come nobody remembers Ewan was an apprentice? He was like the best noobish thing. =/

That's a nice picture there Aaron, Dart and Guy are both awesome so I definitely approve. The banner is a tad blurry though.

Zorg
8th July 2009, 8:15 AM
Actually, Ewan was a pupil... shawm.
Thanks Rotrum for accepting the position.
Just so people know, Sapphire Phoenix also won't be posting for the next couple of days because she's on vacation too, but together we are working on ideas for the clubs and such...

With the second banner, the battle scene and layout and stuff is from 8 i think, but the sprites are from 7.

rotrum
8th July 2009, 6:06 PM
You didn't acknowledge my guesses about who was on the sides of your banner :'(

Yeah he was a pupil...which is also a part of the eye...the pupil of Saleh...Speaking of Saleh i'm doing my chap 20 run on SS and Saleh died so i had to restart....

Amelia Recruit-Knight-General

Ewan Pupil-Shaman-druid

Ross Journeyman-dead-still dead

^Thats what i always do with them.

According to your battle scene Guy has horrible skill and just enough speed to dodge one of the slowest units, but has minimal Luck. Those are (or should be since he only hits at 19 dmg) the fundamentals for swordsmasters. Althoguh I'm not sure if he is since that sprite isn't that defining, but he kinda looks like it. So with only that much info; he sucks.

I'm never gonna find any of the other FE games unless theey coem for DS...

Zorg
8th July 2009, 11:46 PM
Note: that banner was with both of them with their maxish stats (i think) that they can get from level up (no stat bonus items), and guy should have done 20 damage not 19 because of the bonus of sword > axes...

Rotrum, with ur guess of my banner, you were nearly right, it's Norne, Linde, Radd, Shiida, Merric, Barst, Lena and Frey, you got 4/8 (who is Elic???)

Edit: BTW Sapphire Phoenix is back

Treeconator11
8th July 2009, 11:52 PM
Yo, Zorg, why didn't you tell me you revived this thing? Anyway, I like Ike! (Even though Roy's our boy) Anyway, please sign me back up.

1. My favorite game is FE 10, cause it's challengeing, and I love FE cause I love stragey games.

2. I've been playing for a couple years now, and yeah, the games are still fun.

3. I have FE 8, 9, 10

Zorg
9th July 2009, 1:22 AM
Sorry Tree, forgot to tell ya!

Anyway, even though you are an original member, you still have to answer those questions at the endish of the first post... sorry! Once you edit your post you'll be a member of the Fire Emblem family!...

Anyway, new topic:

What is your fave win battle condition (eg: seize throne)

I'm annoyed that SD only has seize the gate/throne but i like the survive ones because they are fun and can be a very tactical challenge...

rotrum
9th July 2009, 1:24 AM
One-Liner alert.

That parenthesis reminded me of something.. *shudder*

I don't tihnk he told anyone...

Elic was elice.

Who is "Norne"

My best units at the end of SD (by opinion) at chap 24 (saved over chapt 25 with epilogue)
# Name (Rating Level) Comment
1. Navarre (10/10 25) Awesome unit. Criticalled the Final boss. Ultimate combination of speed and power.
2. Cain (9.9/10 39/40) Great unit. Only lost the last .1 to being sucky against final boss. level is 39/40 casue he definately got that last few &#37; in the last chap.
3. Beck (9/10 27) Awesome long range.
4. Wrys (8.5/10 27) Good healer, pretty strong.
5. Draug (7.7/10 21) Useful agisnt Gharnef. I love dark magic

EDIT: Topic: I like Seize. I hate Survive, even though I've only done one in SS (I'm sooo glad it had kill Riev as a second option)

Sapphire Phoenix
9th July 2009, 1:59 AM
Norne is a unit you get in SD for completing the Prolouge with 4 units... I've never got her D:

I guess I like seize throne, since I can take my time with it. I hate Survive and Arrive. Actually, I hate anything on a turn 'time' limit, since I usually go too fast and someone dies D:

Zorg
9th July 2009, 6:38 AM
All right, Tree was accepted.

Yea, so you get Norne at the end of the prologue, she's an archer and she's mint... probably better than Gordin.

Rotrum-I trained up Wrys my first time through too (he died in the final chapter) but just a tip, Lena and Maria are alot better than him...

I may as well tell people how im going in SD since im bored. Im going through on Normal and im just training everyone i havent trained before. Here's my party at chapter 10:

Marth Lord lv.22 (i have trained him but since he's the main character...)
Lena Cleric lv.20 (i have trained her but not much... she is good, awesome spd, luck and res)
Matthis Cavalier lv.15 (he is actually pretty good, best stats are hp, str and def which is a good spread of stats)
Darros Pirate lv.16 (Pretty good aswell, best stat is strength)
Julian Thief lv.14 (He is actually pretty good and handy, he has 10 str... but still, good skill, spd, luck and def)
Athena Myrmidon lv.20 (i did train her once but that was as a mage... she's still good though)
Bantu Manakete lv.6 (sadly he ran out of the fire stone pretty quickly...)

And thats my party ATM, each chapter i have to kill off all the randoms that join me.

palingensia
9th July 2009, 7:20 AM

I'm a fan of kill all enemies, especially ones with reinforcements. I tend to try and kill all enemies regardless of win condition, so it's nice to have a win condition suited to how I play the game.

Prelude
9th July 2009, 7:06 PM
Joining. Shadow Sword.

Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why. Because of the battle style, I guess? FE4 or 5 would be my fave.

How long you have been playing FE. Since FE7 came out.

What FE games you have. All.

Sapphire Phoenix
9th July 2009, 7:21 PM
Black Dragon is accepted :D

Well... Everything Zorg and I are working on are coming along nicely... but it'll be another few days before anything will be revealed... *trying not to make this a one-liner*

joerachi
10th July 2009, 1:27 PM
Me is joining

Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why.: Stratagy games are awesome,level up system, swords, magic, whats not to love! FE10 Because well it was my first(and only ^_^; ). nonetheless it is awesome. Nephenee FTW!

How long you have been playing FE. about 1 1/2 years

What FE games do you have: FE10. trying to get hands on FE9

I LOVE IKE!!!11!!!11WUN!!!!!

darklord18
11th July 2009, 1:46 AM

Defend a area. I love those because near the end there always alot of enemy troops so yeah I get about a 3 level per unite in those so yeah.

also get the throne good but overall I like the defend areas one better.

Zorg
11th July 2009, 3:57 AM
joerachi and black dragon would be accepted but please re-read the rules, there's something you both missed from your posts. After editing your posts you will be accepted.

Still, nice to see some new faces around, all the other members are from the original FE club.

edit: Joerachi, accepted. but black dragon still needs to read this post and edit his...

Zorg
14th July 2009, 11:39 PM
Sorry about the double post peoplez, but everyone can now pick a class to be, and their country. There are three countries: Daein led by Sapphire Phoenix, Tougen led by Rotrum and Gright led myself. You can pick one class, either Recruit, Pupil, Journeyman, Squire or Thief. Me and the two co-owners will also do this but we will be Lord versions or that class.

Each post you do is 20 exp. Once you reach lv. 10 you promote to your second tier. Once you get to lv. 20 you promote to the third tier and once you reach lv.30 you promote to the fourth tier (each time you go back to lv.0). In total you go up about 60 levels, and then you can go to a max of lv. 40 as your fourth tier class. To get to the max level, you need to do 400 posts, which should hopefully keep people busy.

Recruit goes to Cavalier or Knight
Cavalier goes to Lance, Sword, Bow or Axe Paladin.
Lance and Bow Paladin go to Silver Knight.
Sword and Axe Paladin go to Gold Knight.
Knight goes to Sword, Axe or Lance General.
Any General goes to Marshall.

Pupil goes to any magic class (Healer, Mage, Shaman, Troubadour)
Healer to Bishop.
Bishop to Saint.
Mage to Fire, Wind or Thunder Sage.
Any sage to Arch sage of it's type (eg: Fire sage to Arch Fire sage only)
Troubadour to Valkyrie or Mage Knight.
Valkyrie or Mage Knight to Arch Knight (made up).
Shaman to Druid or Summoner.
Summoner to Necromancer.
Druid to Dark Sage (made up).

Journeyman to Pirate, Mercenary, Myrmidon or Fighter.
Fighter to Warrior.
Warrior to Reaver.
Pirate to Berserker.
Berserker to Sea Lord (made up).
Myrmidon to Swordmaster.
Swordmaster to Trueblade.
Mercenary to Hero.
Hero to Vanguard.

Squire to Archer, Hunter, Draco Knight or Peg. Knight.
Archer to Sniper.
Sniper to Marksman.
Hunter to Nomad Trooper.
Nomad Trooper to Archer Knight (made up + mounted).
Draco Knight to Wyvern Lord.
Wyvern Lord to Dragon Master.
Peg. Knight to Falcon Knight.
Falcon Knight to Seraph Knight.

Thief to Rouge.
Rouge to Assassin.
Assassin to Whisper.

I might edit this post if there is something i missed. And all your previous posts will count as exp, but ive got to go now sorry.

PS: I am going to be a Lord-in-training (Jouneyman)- All first tier lord classes.

rotrum
15th July 2009, 12:46 AM
I Think I'm gonig to be a

pupil>shaman>Summoner>Necromancer

Or a

SQuire>Wyvern rider>Wyvern Lord> Dragon Master

WHat do oyu (everyonei nthe club) think?

Who are your least favorite chracters in al lthe FEs

I'll answer alter.

Sapphire Phoenix
15th July 2009, 1:30 AM
@rotrum: Personally, I'd go with squire, since I like the Wyvern Riders more than Shamans (even though I do like Necromancers)...

Journeywoman (later a Myrimdon) please :D

Who are your least favorite characters in all the FEs
Wow... I'm ashamed to say that I can't remember anyone besides my favorites in all the FE games... but I do remember I don't like Mist or Boyd in FE9 and 10... I'll get back to you with the other games >.>

darklord18
15th July 2009, 4:09 AM
Recruit - Sword Knight - Sword General - Marshall. for me but what happen to the black knight? It just a character job but it just a Marshall but with better stats.

if not then Journeyman- Mercenary - Hero - Vanguard.

Who are your least favorite characters in all the FEs
Mist and Rhys as they are hard to keep alive for most of the time. or Soth who is good but lack attack to make up for his great speed.

Zorg
15th July 2009, 4:50 AM
First of all, sorry darklord, i forgot about the Black Knight, since you keep on remembering, it can be for you only after you are a Sword General.

So at the moment here are the classes of people:

Rotrum - Lord-in-training (pupil or squire)
Sapphire Phoenix - Lord-in-training (Journeywoman)
Darklord18 - Recruit
Zorg - Lord-in-training (Journeyman)

i will update the first post with your classes and levels. Also Rotrum, in your next post please decide what class to be. Also everyone needs to decide their country as i said, for the country names and leaders, check my previous post (of course rotrum and sapphire dont need to).

darklord18
15th July 2009, 4:55 AM
Daein led by Sapphire Phoenix

I like the be in Daein as I don't know the other countries.

Um yeah Thanks Zorg, but if I may ask why is there a country thing for the co owner? Just wondering why we have it.

Treeconator11
15th July 2009, 4:57 AM
I'll be a theif in daein, just like everyone's favorite jeigan, sothe!

Also, I'm bored and feel like making a meme, so, Icanhazco-ownerstazus?

rotrum
15th July 2009, 5:42 AM
Well since ONLY ONE PERSON VOTED I'll be a Squire-wyvern route.

NO one wants to live in Tougen...then again tougen means tundra...

Did any FE games coem to GBA besides SS? Cause i'm out of games to play since i beat FE:SD and FE:SS (well i've reahced final level 3 times so I cal that winning). I also have a PS2. Wish i had a wii...

Treeconator11
15th July 2009, 5:44 AM
FE 6 and 7 came out on the GBA, also they were the first FE games released in North America

Edit: I think speed's the most improtant. It effects evasion, and attack spped, so it has the most coverage, speed is both offensive and defensive.

Zorg
15th July 2009, 9:19 AM
*cough cough one liner* fix up that post please tree.

I never knew that 6 came out in north america, i thought it was only in japan... new topic time!

what do you find is the most important stat?
first of all. I am still annoyed that resistance is sooo rare in SD (apart from in mages). But still, i reckon (in Shadow Dragon) that Def is most important... no idea why. but everyone likes def!

Sapphire Phoenix
15th July 2009, 8:52 PM
What do you find the most important stat?
They'll all pretty important, but I'm leaning towards Attack and Speed. If you have enough Attack power, then you can take down anyone. And if you have enough speed, you can do two hits in one turn, thus *more than likely* killing the foe... Well, those are the two stats I mainly look for in the units I use...

Oh, I heard that there's a new FE game coming out...

Solstice
16th July 2009, 12:48 AM
I wanna rejoin ^^

Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why.
Why I like Fire Emblem? I don't know why. But it made it to my all time favorites. My favorite game is Path of Radiance. I beat that one the most and even trained all chars to max level at least once. Why? I don't know... I just played it more than the other games.
Since I saw the first English game in the store, about 4 years ago I think.
What FE games you have.
I own 7, 9, 10 and 11. Still looking for 8.

What is your fave win battle condition
All my battles are kill all enemies anyway, so anything that has no turn limit.

What do you find the most important stat?
I rather have a char with max def (and res) which does only 1 damage than a char with enough att to 1 hit kill all enemies. On the other side, I rather have speedy chars than chars who rely on 1 heavy hit.

And for some reason I feel like posting the lyrics of my favorite Mute Math song.

Transformers
More than meets the eye

Transformers
More than meets the eye
Transformers
Robots in disguise

Ah, Autobots wage their battle
To destroy the evil forces
Of the Decepticons

Transformers
More than meets the eye
Transformers
Robots in disguise

(Transformers)

Ah, Autobots wage their battle
To destroy the evil forces
Of the Decepticons

Transformers
Transformers
Robots in disguise
Transformers

Sapphire Phoenix
16th July 2009, 1:54 AM
@Solstice: Er, I guess your back in, even though the secret phrase has more to it than needed... Zorg can correct me if I'm wrong :/

Er... I'd make a new topic, but not that many people have answered the current one... I'll wait a bit *is clearly trying not to be a one-liner*

palingensia
16th July 2009, 5:34 AM
what do you find is the most important stat?
I'd say Strength/Magic and Skill. I'm very offensive when I play Fire Emblem.

And I downloaded a Shadow Dragon ROM, so I'll start playing it soon. Yay?

Zorg
16th July 2009, 7:08 AM
Solstice, u were a previous member so i guess you should be fine.

Otaku, im guessing you want to be a pupil -> shaman but please post your class and country.

Black dragon still isn't accepted, but since he hasnt fixed his post he probably wouldn't post much anyway.

Also, every piece of fan art you do for the club is 1 level (but it has to be decent lol).

Edit: Also, i won't update the levels on the first post everyday, just every couple of days.

palingensia
16th July 2009, 7:17 AM
Yeah, Pupil -> Shaman sounds good to me. And just an fyi, but you put Rouge instead of Rogue. :|

So did you decide on how much exp each post is worth?

Prelude
16th July 2009, 8:16 AM
Solstice, u were a previous member so i guess you should be fine.

Otaku, im guessing you want to be a pupil -> shaman but please post your class and country.

Black dragon still isn't accepted, but since he hasnt fixed his post he probably wouldn't post much anyway.

Also, every piece of fan art you do for the club is 1 level (but it has to be decent lol).

Edit: Also, i won't update the levels on the first post everyday, just every couple of days.

...oh, whoops >.> Edited my other post. I'll bet you didn't know this but I was a member of the first FE club, waaay back from nearly 5 years ago =|

Zorg
16th July 2009, 12:04 PM
I'll bet you didn't know this but I was a member of the first FE club, waaay back from nearly 5 years ago =|
Yea... i'm proud to be the owner of this one...

Otaku (Just tell me when you start getting annoyed of me calling you that), in my long post i said that each post is worth 20 exp. I've also got in there what level you need to get to to upgrade.

Also, i was just thinking, that im gonna put up a total lv of everyone's posts. BTW ill update the levels now.

I would post a new topic but Sapphire said she had one to post so i'll let her post her's.

Solstice
16th July 2009, 1:35 PM
Oh, haven't chosen a class and country yet.
Class: Pupil

@Solstice: Er, I guess your back in, even though the secret phrase has more to it than needed...
I know... I just like to do it good =)

Prelude
16th July 2009, 6:57 PM
I'm surprised the exp system hasn't turned this place into a spam-fest =p

What exactly are the benefits of being higher ranked again?

Sapphire Phoenix
16th July 2009, 8:55 PM
My new topic: If you could change one thing about any FE game (plot, characters, etc), what would you change?
I will answer this later... >.>

Zorg
16th July 2009, 10:39 PM
What exactly are the benefits of being higher ranked again?
No comment...

If you could change one thing about any FE game (plot, characters, etc), what would you change?

I would kill every pre-promoted unit and re-place them with a normal unit, u then have more of a choice party wise :)

Treeconator11
16th July 2009, 11:26 PM
If you could change one thing about any FE game (plot, characters, etc), what would you change?

FE 10, part 1 characters not sucking, and Mickey not being such a Mary Sue.

Peter Quill
17th July 2009, 12:10 AM
I hate Ike I hope he goes dies. Unless he was in Shadow Dragon, would've made things more interesting persay?

Yes I would love to join this club =D
Favourite FE Game: Imo... Proabably Fire Emblem Blazing Sword. It was the first one I played, and I loved that game to death though I have never been able to defeat it. I have been playing Fire Emblem for about 3 to 4 years now. I love this series it's just so tactical :3

Fire Emblem 4 (Diffrent battle system, half completed.)
Fire Emblem Thracia 776 (In the process of playing)
Fire Emblem 6 (The one with Roy, played until the chapter before last)
Fire Emblem 7 (First US release, Played to Cog Of Destiny)
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (Completed)
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Completed)
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Up to the third chapter, but I know the plot)
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (Completed)

Sapphire Phoenix
17th July 2009, 12:42 AM
@Moogles4Ever: You forgot the secret phrase. Try again please :3

And for the topic (Firefox won't let me copy/paste): I'd make the first and second part of RD less... suckish. The first part's characters were weak, while there wasn't much of a choice in the second part (Haar and about two others were the only decent ones IMO)...

rotrum
18th July 2009, 2:50 AM
*hugs solstice for joining Tougen, the tundra.*

Can I change the systems they were made for and change what time they are still beign made, and price? I really want some more Fire Emblem games.

Hi Moogle.

darklord18
18th July 2009, 3:23 AM

10 I make part one character alot stronger. come on I couldn't use then in part three onwards. and I make Sloth alot stronger. that all I do and add a free map thing like in 8.

Solstice
19th July 2009, 5:06 PM
Radiant Dawn. The fact that you have to use different chars almost every chapter. I like to train 1 team, just like how you use 6 Pok&#233;mon.

Zorg
23rd July 2009, 7:25 AM
Ok, i reckon we need a new topic, hopefully it will get the posts coming back in!

What do you think is the most under used character ever (apart from people like Nils and people you get at the very end of the game like Athos)

darklord18
23rd July 2009, 2:49 PM
What do you think is the most under used character ever (apart from people like Nils and people you get at the very end of the game like Athos)

um for me it Mist and the no Royal Larguz, Mist was well Rhys was better and I didn't really like her. yeah.

PoR well it was poor Shinnon. at that time Rolf was pass his stats and he was at the same level. and Rolf was already had a A going on to S rank Bow skill. why would I need him? Brom was the same, poor stats = near loss of all HP in one turn. if your a armor knight, aren't you suppose to be um well, take little damage? at least Gratie did alot of damage and was a good Defense.

Treeconator11
23rd July 2009, 3:04 PM

A tie between Soren and Rolf, Soren gets better, defenity give him an Ike support for the benifits and the lulz, and Rolf is good, just too hard to raise, when you have the master, Shinon.

Zorg
23rd July 2009, 9:55 PM

In FE7, definitely Gietz, but if its characters that are acctually decent... then probably Nino or Matthew.

FE11, mabey whats-his-face, the cavalier u get in like the third chapter, hes acctually pretty gud.

Sapphire Phoenix
23rd July 2009, 10:59 PM
Soren. Compared to Tormod or even Illyana, he's the weaker of the three... but you get him early, so he has the potential to become a great Sage... I use him all the time (omg what a shock >.>)

palingensia
26th July 2009, 9:06 AM
Hm, do people use Nino much? Probably not, so I'll go for her. She's amazing. <3

So I tried out my Shadow Dragon ROM, but it doesn't save. DX

Angeling
27th July 2009, 3:39 AM
Hi people. :P Mmm.. I'd like to join. I definitely do like Ike, unless I have to say it as it is in the first post. Then, "I like Ike!" Cause he's awesome.

- Mmm, it had been playing Marth in Brawl and I was actually doing okay with him, lol. And then idk, I bought Shadow Dragon and I really liked the gameplay and everything. The characters and all... Then I kind of started looking at what other games there are and the next game I got was The Sacred Stones, and now playing the first US Fire Emblem on GBA. I also have both games on GCN and the Wii, but... I haven't played either much. I got Radiant Dawn first and then Path of Radiance, but I always got sidetracked by something. For favorite game, I'm not really sure... I do like Sacred Stones quite a bit, because it was the first game I played that had support thing and... I'm kind of like a shipper for games. Or most things...

- A few months. Or since March, since I got my Wii (and Brawl) on my birthday.

What FE games you have.
Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem (first US game on GBA), Shadow Dragon, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn.

Zero-Wolf
28th July 2009, 3:17 AM
I would like to join. 'I love Ike!'

Why you like Fire Emblem, your favorite FE game and why.- I haven't tried to play FE series. I love tactics though. FE reminded of Marth and Roy are in SSBM. I always thought this was very interested when I read my NintendoPower about FE Gamceube. I missed it for 4 years ago, then bought FE Radiant Dawn.
How long you have been playing FE.- Not much, I played FE Radiant Dawn on 3 playthroughs
What FE games you have.- I have only FE Radiant Dawn

rotrum
28th July 2009, 6:44 PM

Any Pre upgraded chracter with little potential.

FE SD: Cain, Linde, Jake.
FE SS: Garcia, Rennec, Knoll.

Sapphire Phoenix
29th July 2009, 3:52 AM
@Angeling and Zero-Wolf: Both of you are welcome! Now, choose what rank you want (Recruit, Pupil, or Journeyman/Journeywoman) and what country you want to be in (for a list of what class upgrades to what, see this post: http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10055620&postcount=51... countries are on the first post >.<)

Meh, I'm going to restart Path of Radiance again at some point... hopefully before I go back to school. I realized I haven't played RD in over a year D:

Oh, I like that Lucia banner Zero-Wolf :D

Angeling
29th July 2009, 4:07 AM
Thanks! I'll pick Pupil... for Troubadour, yeaaah. And uh, countries? I don't see that anywhere on the first post. :s

Eeek, I just picked up on the first US Fire Emblem game, but playing it on my pretty pink DS Lite. Though I still need the FAQ for some stuff, but generally not really caring at my rank stuff.

For the current topic / question: I might imagine the underused characters might be some "weaker" healers or thieves. They're used for like, unlocking doors and chests, but I guess for leveling isn't much.

darklord18
29th July 2009, 4:46 AM
I agree, Healer are good (great if you have one in RD with S rank in Staff at the end ot the game.)

Do you use high rank weapons when you get them or do you save them for later chapter at the late end of the game?
I make it a habit not to use A and higher rank weapons as it a wast. (If a unit can do 18-23 damage with a low rank weapon and have it x 2 then it more then the higher and heavier weapons) but near end of the game I would give my unit all the high rank stuff and just take out anything in 2 hits.

Zero-Wolf
29th July 2009, 5:13 AM
Same, Angeling lol. Eeeeh....pick one of them? Let's see what I want to pick. I'm being Journeyman > Swordsmaster> Trueblade.

I will plan to buy FE DS this December as well. And tomorrow, I will play FE Radiant Dawn new game+ =3 It's fun.

Oh, I like that Lucia banner Zero-Wolf
Thanks! ^^

Sapphire Phoenix
29th July 2009, 9:56 PM
lol, my mistake. There's three countries: Tougen (ran by rotum), Gright (ran by Zorg), and Daein (ran by moi). It doesn't really matter which one you join of course, we got cookies in Daein... Zorg will put you on the list when he gets on :/

@topic: I save all the stronger weapons for the last couple of chapters, since the strongest enemies are there... and my units can usually kill everything in one hit with those strong weapons *looks at RD Soren with Rexcalibur*... Of course, I can usually get by with Steel weapons (and they don't cost as much as Silver ones).

Angeling
29th July 2009, 11:13 PM
<3 healers.

For the countries, uuuh... I don't recognize the other two? Lol.. so I pick Daein.

Do you use high rank weapons when you get them or do you save them for later chapter at the late end of the game?

I try to save them for a later chapter / near endgame. Indeed, it does feel like a waste to use it so early and especially if your character can deal decent / good damage with lower ranked weapons. I can be so asian with even video games. So I do agree with what darklord18 said for the most part.

Zero-Wolf
29th July 2009, 11:37 PM
I pick Daien. That sounds good to me.

I mostly save them for end of the game and I use some weapons w/ critical for any chapter. I also buy low rank(B-C) weapons and especially I waste my moneys lol. If you want to sell Two Laguz Gem.

darklord18
30th July 2009, 2:56 AM
I try to save them for a later chapter / near endgame. Indeed, it does feel like a waste to use it so early and especially if your character can deal decent / good damage with lower ranked weapons. I can be so asian with even video games. So I do agree with what darklord18 said for the most part.

Yeah like Mia in RD, once you level her up a bit, give her a iron sword and she still take anything out in one hit, While most on my had Silver sword in later chapter, Mia and other had Steel/Brave/Killer due to saving the higher rank for Final. While other like Ike had their personal weapon. same for PoR, while some had Silver and personal at the later part (Ike only). other had steel.

palingensia
30th July 2009, 9:19 AM
I save them for endgame like a tightass prick unless I have excess. But it's so fun giving Hector an Iron Sword/Axe in FE7 and raping entire armies. :3

rotrum
30th July 2009, 4:11 PM
@Angeling: You don't recognise them because We made them up.

I'm guessing its a little late for welcome....

Topic.

I don't save stronger weapons for the end. I give my commonly-used units an array of weapons from weakest to whatever they can wield, or array of spells (not staves.) And depending on the enemy I'll use weaker of stronger weapon. My best units get legendary or rare items/weapons to assault the final boss. I figure I'll still have enough power to fight later chapters.

In the epilogue of SD does anyone know what it means when it says that Marth didn't find out who Xane was until later on?

Angeling
30th July 2009, 8:06 PM
Yeah like Mia in RD, once you level her up a bit, give her a iron sword and she still take anything out in one hit, While most on my had Silver sword in later chapter, Mia and other had Steel/Brave/Killer due to saving the higher rank for Final. While other like Ike had their personal weapon. same for PoR, while some had Silver and personal at the later part (Ike only). other had steel.
Is Mia some knight or am I thinking of the wrong game? I kind of started RD and then I found Path of Radiance in a Gamestop [in Manhattan] and started playing that instead, but other things took over. I'll eventually get back to it... Maybe if I can finish FE7 (? the first US game?) I will go back to it, presuming it won't be when classes begin again LOL. Cause RO+Pokémon SS will be my only games.

@rotrum: I figured that much. Nah, I guess welcome's aren't too late unless it's like, over a week? ago.

I don't even remember SD's ending LOL. >>; I fail, yeaaah. Or just after playing the games that were released for GBA, SD seems kind of ... weird.

Sapphire Phoenix
31st July 2009, 12:59 AM
lol, Mia's a Myrmidon/Swordsmaster.

I haven't beat SD yet... and I've had it since February. There's something about it that I just don't like... I can't place my finger on it though. I was on the same chapter for a couple of months before I restarted it... and I haven't gotten through the Prologue yet >.>

miloticsavior
31st July 2009, 1:14 AM
Can I join?

I like fire emblem because I like Rpgs in general and I love how you must always think on your feet and incorporate strategy into the game.

I've been playing since 2005, when I got POR, my first FE game, and my favorite.

What FE games you have.

I have FE the original, sacred stones, POR, Radiant dawn, and Shadow dragon, though I have yet to play it.

Sapphire Phoenix
31st July 2009, 1:40 AM
You needs one of the secret phrases. Look at the first post and try again :3 Oh, you'll need to pick one of these classes: Recruit, Pupil, or Journeyman, Squire, or Thief (Go http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10055620&postcount=51 to see what classes promotes) AND pick a country to be in (Tougen, Gright, or Daein).

Whenever I get off my lazy butt and make those banners for Zorg, the first post will be a lot prettier looking >.<

lol, @Zero-Wolf and Angeling, I forgot about Squire and Thief. If you want to be one of these instead, just say so... since I forgot about them when I told you two about the classes >.<

Zero-Wolf
31st July 2009, 5:20 AM
Sapphire Phoenix; no, thanks. ^^

1.Haar
2.Lucia
3.Soren
4.Thief(woman) in RD Do I think of her? Err...nope.
5.King of Lion in POR and RD.

Zorg
31st July 2009, 7:08 AM
Sorry peoplez i have been away for ages, i will update right now, new members:

MiloticSaviour, as Sapphire said you need one of the secret phrases.
Angeling and Zero-Wolf, welcome to the club.

Also, (sorry Sapphire) no-one is allowed to join Daein until the other two countries get a couple more members (BTW Angeling, the countries are made up apart from sapphire's which is why you didn't reconise them).

Also, the two new members still need to pick their classes, and Joerachi, Black Dragon and Moogles4ever (if they still bother looking here) need to pick their class and country.

Prelude
31st July 2009, 9:10 AM
...yeah go ahead and remove me from this list.

I probably won't be coming back here anymore.

palingensia
31st July 2009, 10:16 AM
Hector, Nino, Lucius, Canas, Raven. Yes I know they're all from 7, but I don't remember anyone else. DX Damn I need to start playing them again.

Also, people here might enjoy this (http://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic1-072709.php) comic. I had a quiet chuckle myself.

Sapphire Phoenix
31st July 2009, 4:58 PM
Aww... v.v

Who are your all time 5 fave characters (from all the fire emblems)
...this is a hard one, since I like a lot of people D':

-SOREN (zomg not a shock >.>)
-Jill
-Lyon (Normal Lyon, not his possessed version)
-Cormeg
-Ike/Neimi/Ephraim

All characters from 8 and 9/10...

omg, that comic is so true for me. I end up saving everything I get, and in the end... I don't use it >.<

Angeling
31st July 2009, 10:51 PM
lol, Mia's a Myrmidon/Swordsmaster.

I haven't beat SD yet... and I've had it since February. There's something about it that I just don't like... I can't place my finger on it though. I was on the same chapter for a couple of months before I restarted it... and I haven't gotten through the Prologue yet >.>
lol, now I can think of who you're talking about. I think I'm still on that chapter in PoD. @_@ Or just beat it or something, when she first came....

Ahahaha, well, it was my first Fire Emblem game so naturally I played it through. I think I might understand why you haven't, considering you played the other games. It is kind of lacking compared to the older games... as much as I love Marth.

I can't really choose! But I guess if I had to... Wolf? that pre-promoted horseman in Sacred Stones - forgot his name D:
- Ephraim
- Cormag / Heath - I have a thing for Wyvern Riders. Mmm, the def.
- Florina
- ...not sure.

Haha, I don't always remember. D:

Thanks for the welcome, Zorg. And I'm content with Pupil -> Troubadour -> Valkyrie.

Zorg
3rd August 2009, 6:35 AM
ok, update:

Black Dragon is removed from the members list.
Angeling is a pupil
and also, i will update the levels.

5 all time fave characters:

Matthew from 7, Lugh from 6, Ogma from 6, Hector from 7 and... someone from 11... let's just say Frey...

Edit: Holy c**p, how could i forget LUCIUS!!!

Zorg
10th August 2009, 9:38 PM
yea im double-posting, but no-one is posting so i guess we need a new topic! And this is going to be a big one (hopefully), i want lots of discussion.

Ideas, Gameplay, Characters, Weapons? What do you want (or wish would) to happen in FE12?

I will answer once someone starts us off

Sapphire Phoenix
10th August 2009, 10:34 PM
Ideas, Gameplay, Characters, Weapons? What do you want (or wish would) happen in FE12?
A lot of things. First of all: SUPPORT CONVERSATIONS! I love learning about a character's history, and I was really disappointed in RD when they got rid of those kind of conversations. I also hope they get rid of the whole 'sacrifice a unit as a decoy' or whatever from SD, because I hate killing off my units altogether. And, something like the bonus maps from SS, or the bonus EXP from PoR/RD would be nice too...

Plot wise: I want either a prequel/sequel to the Tellius games (moar soren plz) or to Sacred Stones... But that'll never happen ;-; Sooooo, I'd be happy with a whole new game, and not a remake >.>

@Zorg, I'm almost done with those banners. I just need you to answer that VM of mine ^^;;

Angeling
10th August 2009, 11:06 PM
For the topic, I agree with the support conversations. Though I tend to not do them in FE7 because I want to kill an enemy faster or something... but it does add to the storyline. And I like shippings in Fire Emblem, lol.

I agree with Sapphire on the no more sacrifice a teammate. Ugh, that was so damn hard for me in SD. ._.; I hate sacrificing anyone, so...

idk what else. Umm, what is FE12 LOL? I'm sorry. Is it going to be on like, the Wii too? Or DS? Either works. If it's a brand new game, I think another special sword for the protagonist. I am not creative, especially not now.

darklord18
11th August 2009, 2:47 AM
Ideas, Gameplay, Characters, Weapons? What do you want (or wish would) to happen in FE12?

No unit having to be killed, please, and Support convo and a overworld map after beating the game were you can travel around like in 8 and like near the end of RD your best/legendary weapon have unlimited uses.

game wise, I like a remake of number four as it seem good, though i like one that either tie into 8 or 9/10 world.

Sapphire Phoenix
15th August 2009, 11:43 PM
*kicks back to life*

Random note: Been playing Shadow Dragon, Sacred Stones, and Path of Radiance. I got Norne in SD and she's good. Sacred Stones I'm trying to get Lyon, but that's not going too well, and I have to beat PoR again since my file on one of my memory cards got corrupted... I wanted to try and get the special Soren ending in RD (since it's the last Base conversation I need), so I need to transfer an Ike/Soren A Support over... and the only file I had it on was the one that got corrupted D:

Ike just died in PoR...

NEW TOPIC (dunno why I'm doing this one though): From FE each game that you've played, who were your favorite couples in it and why do you like that pair? If for some reason you don't have a favorite pair, who do you use the most in each game?
Yeah, I'll answer this later...

Angeling
16th August 2009, 2:27 AM
Awww, good luck, Sapphire Phoenix! How do you transfer the support thing you speak of? Am I missing something lol. I'm not really a huge fan, so yeah.

For the topic: From FE each game that you've played, who were your favorite couples in it and why do you like that pair? If for some reason you don't have a favorite pair, who do you use the most in each game?

I love these questions LOL? But somehow I personally liked Ephraim and L'Arachel in Sacred Stones, but by the time I realized how the support works and what support level A did (and how it affected the ending), it was too late for me. I tried to start a new file, but idk, I couldn't play through the whole thing again. I stopped somewhere.

In SD, I liked the obvious couple of Marth and Caeda, though the ending was... uh, idk. Like a typical scene from some anime? That's what I thought of. The guy being oblivious to the feelings of the girl he fancies and not saying anything to her to make her feel better, then she runs off and then someone else has to tell him to chase after her, and then... confession, happy ending, lmao. I'm not sure if I supported another couple in SD though.

For FE7, "Fire Emblem", so far I think I might try to get Priscilla and Heath. Odd pairing, I know, but... oh well!! Uhhh.. the others, I'm not really sure. I'm too focused on trying to kill enemies and surviving to do much for the support. =( But I'm liking the Hector x Lyn scenes, hahaha. I might go for Hector and Florina for support though, idk.

I can't offer anything for PoD or RD since I have yet to play it. I'm on a hiatus, loool, cuz FE7 is too hard. I'm stuck on chapter 26: Battle before Dawn.

Sapphire Phoenix
16th August 2009, 4:14 AM
WALL O' TEXT

Well, when you start a new game in RD, and you have a memory card with a completed file of PoR on it inserted into your Wii, it will ask you if you want to transfer info from PoR. If you do, any characters from PoR that got to a lv. 20 will give their RD counterpart higher stats, their weapon rank/levels/whatever it's called will be higher, and any PoR A-Supports will become Bonds in RD (example: If Ike/Soren have a A-Support in PoR and I transfer data, in RD both Ike and Soren will get automatic stat boosts when they are near each other, even if they aren't supporting each other... it's like supporting without the C, B, A part of it... like that made any sense >.>) And even after I do this, I have to have certain people fight certain people throughout RD, and that's going to be a freakin' challenge. I'm going to need all the luck I can get >.<

Meh, I'm doing this since I really want that stupid conversation and to completely fill out the relationship tree... even though I already know what they're going to say and stuff... If Soren wasn't my absolute favorite character, I probably wouldn't be doing this... >.<

-----------

From each FE game that you've played, who were your favorite couples in it and why do you like the pair? If for some reason you don't have a favorite pair, who do you use the most in each game?

FE7: Eliwood and Lyn. I have a bad habit of becoming a huge fan of the first possible pairing I come across. Thus, I first saw Eliwood and Lyn together, so that's how that happened... I haven't played FE7 in a long time, so I don't remember anyone else in it D:

Sacred Stones: Neimi and Colm, because it's pretty canon and I love how how they act to each other. I also like Lyon and Eirika because... well, Lyon told Eirika that he loved her (in her playthrough) and stuff... Also, as much as I hate to say it, I'm a slight Eirika x Ephraim fan... I don't know why though, since they are TWINS... Call that my crack pairing. ACTUALLY, in the Japanese version of SS, if Eirika and Ephraim have a A-ranked support, they get married in the end... IS took that out in the English version >.>

PoR: Titania x Greil, Rolf x Mist, Jill x Haar, Leanne x Tibarn, and *gasp* Soren x Ike. For the first four, it's another case of 'They appeared together first in the game, so I'm a fan of it for some reason'. Before someone asks, I see Soren x Ike as a deep friendship kind of deal (no romance), and this one sorta grew on me because of one of RD's base conversations (the one where Ike holds a crying Soren)... I thought that was sweet. lulz

RD: Micaiah x Sothe, Micaiah x Pelleas, Titania x Zelgius... Can't think of any more. Another 'They appeared together blah blah blah' for Micaiah x Sothe, I have no good reason for the other two :/

SD: I haven't played that much of it, so I really don't have one. Yes, you'd probably thought I would say 'Caeda x Marth', but no, I don't care much for it. SSBB comics have scarred my views of Marth... and pairings involving him... I like him with Roy and Ike... *bricked*

I have some weird favorites... :/

rotrum
16th August 2009, 8:37 PM
Your the second girl on Serebii that I've seen that said they like Ike and Roy and Marth O.o.

FE 12 topic

I have no knowledge about this

I want there to be a copy for the DS. Support of course. Third classes?

I really don't know.

Pairings

SD- I dont remember much.

SS- ColmxNeimi. Childhood friends that eventually got married. Wher havei heard that before.

JoshuaxNAtasha. Come on it IS funny. He made a bet with her tobe recruited or not and lost. Then they got married and she became queen.

Off Topic- Bleach Third Phanom is coming out next month yaaay. (It IS a similar styled game)

Treeconator11
17th August 2009, 2:51 AM
Pairs, let's see.

FE8: JoshuaXNatasha, it's kinda funny.

PoR: MistXRofl, there like 8, it's pretty damn funny.

RD: Were there any, seriously, but no one really got much of a personality, I'd have to say MistXBoyd though.

I'm back, I just was hiding in my cave, really, I've been busy.

Angeling
17th August 2009, 3:58 AM
WALL O' TEXT

Well, when you start a new game in RD, and you have a memory card with a completed file of PoR on it inserted into your Wii, it will ask you if you want to transfer info from PoR. If you do, any characters from PoR that got to a lv. 20 will give their RD counterpart higher stats, their weapon rank/levels/whatever it's called will be higher, and any PoR A-Supports will become Bonds in RD (example: If Ike/Soren have a A-Support in PoR and I transfer data, in RD both Ike and Soren will get automatic stat boosts when they are near each other, even if they aren't supporting each other... it's like supporting without the C, B, A part of it... like that made any sense >.>) And even after I do this, I have to have certain people fight certain people throughout RD, and that's going to be a freakin' challenge. I'm going to need all the luck I can get >.<
Ooohh. Thanks for explaining this. I read this already but I was too dead to be able to respond properly. That sounds interesting... I guess I better restart the short progress in RD for me then, and wait until I beat PoR to play RD. XP I see what an (old) friend meant by getting PoR first...

Umm, I'm sorry, but is Soren a guy or girl? LOL I'm so really sorry. It's like with Erk in FE7, I was a little confused if Erk was a guy or girl until an FAQ actually mentioned Erk is a guy. Then what someone told me wasn't talking about him but the other mage in FE7...

But I understood what you meant in your example. Good luck with your uh, challenge in RD!

Ooh, FE8 is SD or something? Joshua x Natasha is also a good pairing, Treeconator11. Haha, I got them to support A but they are funny. XD Or at least, Joshua is.

Zorg
17th August 2009, 9:55 AM
ok, pairings:

FE6... Lugh and Ray ftw.
FE7, Two deadly pairs are Lucius and Raven and Guy and Matthew.
FE10 as i think Angeling said, Marth and Caeda/Shiida, but Merric and Linde are also good (as both are good mages).

Some people arent posting nearly enough eg: Otaku-dono (my brother) but hopefully they will be posting a bit more in the future.

Sapphire Phoenix
18th August 2009, 1:12 AM
Ooohh. Thanks for explaining this. I read this already but I was too dead to be able to respond properly. That sounds interesting... I guess I better restart the short progress in RD for me then, and wait until I beat PoR to play RD. XP I see what an (old) friend meant by getting PoR first...

Umm, I'm sorry, but is Soren a guy or girl? LOL I'm so really sorry. It's like with Erk in FE7, I was a little confused if Erk was a guy or girl until an FAQ actually mentioned Erk is a guy. Then what someone told me wasn't talking about him but the other mage in FE7...

But I understood what you meant in your example. Good luck with your uh, challenge in RD!

Ooh, FE8 is SD or something? Joshua x Natasha is also a good pairing, Treeconator11. Haha, I got them to support A but they are funny. XD Or at least, Joshua is.

Just make sure when you play PoR, you're playing it on Normal. For some reason, PoR files that were done on Easy causes RD to freeze up... Well, Nintendo fixed the problem, but you might have one of the older RD copies :/

lol, Soren's a guy. When I first saw him, I though it was a girl though XD

Meh, update: On Chapter 10 now in PoR. I'm only going to use 6 people (Ike, Soren, Oscar, Keiran, Jill, and Nephenee), since I want to use the free spaces for other supports I'd normally wouldn't use... Soren's at a lv. 20, while Ike's at a Lv. 10 >.>

I'm working on those banners now Zorg :p

palingensia
18th August 2009, 5:27 AM
Some people arent posting nearly enough eg: Otaku-dono (my brother) but hopefully they will be posting a bit more in the future.
IF YOU WERE REALLY MY BROTHER YOU'D SPELL MY NAME RIGHT. ;__;

From each FE game that you've played, who were your favorite couples in it and why do you like the pair? If for some reason you don't have a favorite pair, who do you use the most in each game?

Far out it's hard to remember some...

- Rebecca and Dart
- Matthew and Serra

I think they're the only ones I really liked. =/

Angeling
19th August 2009, 5:05 AM
Just make sure when you play PoR, you're playing it on Normal. For some reason, PoR files that were done on Easy causes RD to freeze up... Well, Nintendo fixed the problem, but you might have one of the older RD copies :/

lol, Soren's a guy. When I first saw him, I though it was a girl though XD

Meh, update: On Chapter 10 now in PoR. I'm only going to use 6 people (Ike, Soren, Oscar, Keiran, Jill, and Nephenee), since I want to use the free spaces for other supports I'd normally wouldn't use... Soren's at a lv. 20, while Ike's at a Lv. 10 >.>

I'm working on those banners now Zorg :p
I believe I am doing it on Normal. Last time I played FE on Easy, it was Sacred Stones and all the tips ****** me off. I already got a hang of it more or less from SD, but ... yeah. Pretty sure I played on normal. And I doubt it, I got RD rather recently. XD Like a month or two ago. Unless Nintendo fixed it a lot later... though I did it get in Gamestop, but either way, I'm sure I'm doing PoR on Normal.

Ooh, okay, I thought so, about Soren being a guy. XD

And are you two really siblings lol?

Hmm, I never used Rebecca in FE7, cause I thought Wil did better for me. Maybe because I didn't want to level grind for her / don't really like grinding for archers. Wil's pretty good for me anyway.

We're... dying.

Zorg
20th August 2009, 5:10 AM
ok, we are kinda dying... thats what happened to the first version anyway... if anyone read that post in the clubs thing it said that clubs should get some compatitions going and stuff (eg: wifi-tournaments and art competitions) and i was wondering who would be interested in some sort of tournament and what type...

Also, new topic (although my previous one wasn't that good :( )

Would you just love the Nintendo Company if they made it so you could recruit just any old person? (apart from bosses)

Ok, for example i mean, you kill some random Solider and then he joins you team (except he is better than the randoms from 11 that join you). And by this it would also include there being monsters recruitable aswell (FE8).

I recon that it would be pretty awesome to give you something else to do in the game but still, the needs to be some sort of activity to do once you beat the game (except wi-fi)

Wow, this just might be one of my longest posts... we'll see

Angeling
20th August 2009, 5:19 AM
Some kind of contest might be nice. Or maybe like, a challenge on a game? To see who can finish the game in a set deadline and stuff. I mean, unless people have actually used up all three save slots...

Would you just love the Nintendo Company if they made it so you could recruit just any old person? (apart from bosses)

Hmm, not really... I don't know, but I don't even use all the characters they give that are recruitable. It might be neat, but... it'd be kind of weird. Is this kind of like in MD dungeons, except it's not by chance or anything.

FE8, which game is that lol? Since you brought up recruiting monsters. Unless you mean like laguz in PoR and RD. Or something else entirely.

I do agree that they should add something for you to do after you beat the game. But it's always been that way... you beat the game, you get ending story and ... that's it. Kind of sad, cause the games are really good imo but you can't really play through it. Or at least I can't.

Sapphire Phoenix
20th August 2009, 2:19 PM
I like Angeling's idea about the speed run through a game. People can post updates to tell where they're at... We might have to wait for a wifi tourny, since there isn't that many of us (and I haven't beaten SD yet anyways)

@the topic: Well, I guess it would be cool... but I don't use many units anyways so... although, I could use the random soldiers I recruit as decoys and stuff.

FE8 is the Sacred Stones. It came out before Path of Radiance on the GBA... Lol, random fact: It came out in the US on my birthday 8D Of course, I didn't get it until Christmas...

Update: Been Sacred Stones, and finally got through the Ruins for the first time. The last level was really hard with all those Draco Zombies and how they can kill my units in two hits... Everyone has a 18+ defense/resistance too D:

Dragodynamite
23rd August 2009, 4:03 PM
I Love Ike.

Hiya, Could I joooin pleeaase? D:

I like FE for numerous of reasons. I love the gameplay, storylines, characters and because it has alot of meaning to me. My favorite FE game is probarly Radient Dawn.
Ive been playing FE since.. November 2008 I believe.
FE 7 (Blazing Sword), 8 (Sacred Stone), 9 (Path Of Radience), 10 (Radient Dawn) and 11 (Shadow Dragon).
Although, I didnt liek Shadow Dragon.

Zorg
25th August 2009, 6:40 AM
Yes, draco you're in.

Ok, sapphire finished the front page banners and such so give her comments on them, but unfortunately they wont be up until i get so the urls for them, so hold on a bit.

Solstice
25th August 2009, 12:10 PM

Ok, for example i mean, you kill some random Solider and then he joins you team (except he is better than the randoms from 11 that join you). And by this it would also include there being monsters recruitable aswell (FE8).

Monsters would be awesome, but I don't really see a point in nameless random soldiers.

I do agree that they should add something for you to do after you beat the game. But it's always been that way... you beat the game, you get ending story and ... that's it. Kind of sad, cause the games are really good imo but you can't really play through it. Or at least I can't.
You beat the game, then you start a new game but you use different chars? Like how I maxed out the levels of all chars in PoR at least once. This way I found out that some chars like Makalov aren't as bad as they look. Heck, even Sothe was useful in his own way. Strange how he went from the weakest char to a Jeigan...

This makes me wanna play FE again. But which one? 7 to beat Hector's story? 7 or 11 to train all chars to max level? 9 to continue with my mages only game? 9 to start a game especially for a new game on 10?
I'm still looking for a legal copy of TSS. And waiting for news about a new FE game... I mean, SD was released last year, it's about time they bring out a new game.

Zorg
26th August 2009, 6:42 AM
Ok, everyone look at the first page now, i seriously think they look awesome (apart from the first one but Sapphire doesn't think its as good either).

Now, as Angeling said, i think we should do something like a speed run through the game, but first we need to decide what game to do! So everyone should imput what game they would like to do if they would like to take part.

Dragodynamite
26th August 2009, 12:28 PM
The first page looks really good Zorg.
Also, are those towns listed the only towns I can choose between? If that's the case then can I join Daein?

rotrum
26th August 2009, 1:34 PM
I like the front page as well, A bunch on Bannwers with Unit Pictures and names. Although I can't really see the word Daien on your banner.

They're countries. NOt Cities.

If we do speed run It'll have t obe after my third run of SRT:OG.

But I vote FE8:SS because...thats the only one I've had a second run through so far. (Mega Joshua and Colm Abuse. Both can be upgraded by chapter 14. Both are near impossible to hit. Both can kill almost any grunt after upgrade. Although I've neveru sed a Cavalier in this game, I'll probably need to fora speed run...)

Anyways I only HAVE 2 FE games

Sapphire Phoenix
26th August 2009, 1:36 PM
Those are countries you can join up, but Daein's got too many people in it now... So Zorg wants new members to join either Gright or Tougen... You can also choose classes to be (like how I'm almost a Myrmidon). The post explaining that is here: http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10055620&postcount=51

Yeah, that banner at the top of the first page is just there until we get a better one. I suck at making banners like that >.>

I vote for either Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, or Radiant Dawn. I don't really like FE7 (due to problems I had with it when I first played it), and I haven't beat SD yet, so I don't want to rush through it. Oh, I just though of something: Whoever gets done first should post what team they used, and the top 5 best units that they had... Yeah.

Angeling
28th August 2009, 8:42 PM
The first post is so much prettier now. =D Great work, Sapphire.

Solstice, that's the thing. I'm pretty shallow and at least with Sacred Stones, I tried to play through it again but I failed. XD;; I kinda changed some characters but... idk, there are some characters I can't resist but keep using. Maybe that's my downfall. XD

I haven't even finished PoR or RD so I can't do anything like a speedrun through either games. XD I also paused on FE7 / the first one in NA. But umm... I think Sacred Stones is a good game to try a speed run.

Sapphire Phoenix
29th August 2009, 3:43 AM
Thanks 8D

I do the same thing in my games too. I always use the same 6 people in every FE game, and I'm very hesitant to use someone new. I like to use my favorites, since I know they'll do well :D

Meh, here's a battle scene I made... People who haven't played PoR/RD may not understand it...:
http://i27.*******.com/33aujc1.jpg
Nothing else I can say there about that... I made the BK and Ike sprites. The scene was put together at the last moment, so it sucks a bit :/

I has an idea. How about we vote for which game we speedrun through? Everyone gets to vote twice for two seperate games they want, and which ever game has the most votes after every active member has voted will be the one we use. If there's a tie, people can choose which one they want to play of the two... Yeah.

Dragodynamite
29th August 2009, 3:10 PM
Found a topic I must answer. Sadly, its a while since I played RD and PoR as someone is borrowing the games. And basicly, all my fav characters are from there. So it may not be the completely correct list. >:

1. Tormod
2. Ike
3. Micaiah
4. Gatrie
5. Sothe

Also, Nice battle scene Sapphire Phoenix ^^

miloticsavior
30th August 2009, 4:52 AM
Can I join again?

I like fire emblem 'cause it's THE best RPG I've played. My favorite game is POR as everything about it was just great, the characters, the storyline. I've been playing FE for 3 years now, and I have every english FE game. I've really been playing platinum lately though, but as soon as I'm done with it, it's back to my favorite games, but platinum is just so addicting. : (

Sapphire Phoenix
3rd September 2009, 10:46 PM
@miloticsavior: You need the secret phrase (which is on the first post somewhere)... and you'll need to pick a country and class. Scroll up a bit until you see my post with that link in it...

NEW TOPIC: What class do you not like?
Knight/Generals. IMO, they're too slow for my tastes, and they don't have that great of a movement range. I rely on units that can attack twice, and with good movement... yeah. I also don't like using Clerics and Healers, because they can't defend themselves. Thus, I usually use my Sages as my healers.

rotrum
3rd September 2009, 10:58 PM
I use two healers that I upgrade at lvl13-15 for the sake of, they need to defned themselves.

It depends on the heneral. I mean speed is my specialty. but Amelia is pretty fast in FE8. Although I prefer thieves and myrms.

Solstice
4th September 2009, 12:07 AM
What class do you not like?
I dislike axe users, they're usually too slow and inaccurate.

And if people play as much as they post here then it's gonna be a long speedrun.

Angeling
4th September 2009, 3:16 AM
I love healers. ;; Even if it's a bit of a hassle to level them and it gets rather difficult because they can't really kill anyone. And it's harder when my other teammates are like, barely taking hits so I can't really heal my team to get the healer exp. XD I hate when that happens, haha. Overleveling, I guess? lol.

But in regards to who I don't like... I'm not really sure. There isn't really one. I guess the least might be axe users, but I really do like Hector. Even if I should use him more than I really do.

Zorg
4th September 2009, 8:17 AM
miloticsavior welcome back.

For the topic, i think healers are crucial but too many of the healers in games suck, there is normally only one good healer in each FE. But me, i would have to go with falcon knight, in my opinion, the best class ever eg: FE7 - Farina, Fiora and Florina absolutly oniolate, i was thinking of going through the game with them, hector, lyn and eliwood.

Worst class though, i think Druid, eg: in FE7, dark tombs weigh alot, taking their speed down alot so they rarely attack twice... i like speed :)

Next time im on serebii i will ask someone in fan art to make a main banner unless someone here wants to have a crack or knows someone that are good with banners, feel free to ask them.

For now, seya next time i post peoplez. (btw, nice battle scene sapphire)

Solstice
4th September 2009, 11:39 AM
http://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic1-070907.php
That's how I am with healers.

It's weird. I use clerics for healing and mages for attacking. Then I use bishops for attacking and sages for healing. Oh, bonus exp always goes to clerics btw.

Dragodynamite
4th September 2009, 1:42 PM
Healers are always nice, But it depends also if they can attack, Like Rhys. I liked him because he could defend himself.

What class do you not like?
I dont really like Herons, They are just annoying imo. And DragonKins in FE11 was just annoying for me.

Zorg
7th September 2009, 6:01 AM
K, ill update the levels during my next post.

thanks for reminding me dragodynamite, i also hate the fact that in 11 that peg. knight goes to dracoknight, even though online u can get a elisian bolt.
It also annoys me that there is only one upgrade item in 11, not as much skill involved...

Anyone feel free to make a new topic...

Solstice
7th September 2009, 3:00 PM
K
It also annoys me that there is only one upgrade item in 11, not as much skill involved...

I like it that way. At least you can promote everybody as soon as they hit level 20. For example, Ike always hits level 20 in chapter 5 of PoR. But I have to wait until chapter 18 to promote him. Same with the promotion items, sometimes you get them way too late.

Zorg
10th September 2009, 9:58 PM
k, i updated the levels on the front page. What class are you going to be Sapphire, as u are nearly promoted.

i recon we need a new topic... umm...

If you could be a character from any FE game, what character would you be and why?

i would have to be Radd from 11 because he looks cool and is really good. Plus not many people use him because he is a low level when you get him... cant get much lower than 1.

Sapphire Phoenix
10th September 2009, 11:05 PM
Myrmidon->Swordmaster X3

If you could be a character from any FE game, what character would you be and why?
Well, I guess I would be Jill from 9 and 10 because:
-She's a girl (like me)
-She's a Wyvern Rider (which is one of my favorite classes)
-She's from Daein (my favorite country... >.<)
-She's a beast (not as much as Haar is, but nonetheless).

Otherwise, I'd be Mia from 9 and 10, since she's a Myrmidon/Swordmaster, or Norne/Neimi (11/8 respectively) because they're awesome archers. I like all their personalities also...

rotrum
11th September 2009, 1:28 AM
Topic tihngy thatI'm nto goinghto copy.

I would want to be either Colm because...

-Male
-near impossible to hit
-pretty strong
-could kill nearly anyone when trained well

Or Joshua...

-Male
-somewhat difficult to hit
-very strong
-COuld kill nearly anyone when trained well

Or any Male General

-Male
-I don't want to die so armor ftw.
-insanely strong

Zorg
12th September 2009, 2:53 AM
ok, i have a new banner for us but it isn't perfect (i didnt make it) so i need you all to vote on which banner is better, this on or the main one on the first post at the moment.

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq181/junpearl63/fb.png

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq181/junpearl63/fb.png

Dragodynamite
12th September 2009, 3:39 PM
WTF? where is the post I made yesterday gone to?
Ohwell.

Tormod from RD/PoR, Because many people have said that i'm like him. Personality wise that is.

darklord18
27th September 2009, 1:33 PM
sorry for not posting. Had some Issues this week that really affected me.

Ike, I don't care what my friend look like or what they like or dislike, I like them for being them. that why I say ike. he just like me and treat people all the same, regardless of their background.

Angeling
30th September 2009, 6:01 AM
I'm sorry for not posting and I don't think I'm going to anymore. I'm like, barely here and when I am, it's just to update my celebrity thread. Hell, I might just close it and stuff. And let the Misc mods know too.

But yeah, you can remove me from the members list. I'll always love Fire Emblem... though I found myself enjoying another game more lol. So yeah. Thanks for letting me in and stuff. Have fun guys, and keep this club alive. :]

^^Yoshinichi^^
23rd October 2009, 4:02 AM
'Shadow Sword'

I shall be a squire hailing from the country of Daien.

I love Fire Emblem! It's one of my all time favourite game series. I've played and beaten Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, and Sacred Stones, and I've played FE 7.

I'm actually sort of into spriting Fire Emblem mugs. Anybody else here like that?

Zorg
24th October 2009, 6:44 AM
Well of course you can join but this club is basically dead so it won't be around much longer...

umm.... a topic:

Has anyone here done a run through of any game while doing a challenge?

I'm doing a female only challenge on FE11 so far im up to chapter 11 and am going pretty gud.

rotrum
24th October 2009, 1:43 PM
Yeah, this place is pretty dead.

Topic

Nope. But I only own the DS game and FE8.

I wish there were more FE used game around. I hope more will be traded in as more people get DSi *no GBA slot*

Sapphire Phoenix
24th October 2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah, this place is dead... it doesn't help that there hasn't been news of any new FE game D:

Topic: The closest thing I'd ever done to a challenge was when I only used 6 units in PoR (one of which was Ike, of course). I think they were Ike, Soren, Oscar, Kieran, Jill, and... someone else that I can't remember. Basically my favorite characters.