PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 5 Club!

Weakling
4th July 2009, 2:03 AM
Like CoD 5? This is the place to discuss all aspects of the game and organize multiplayer and co-operative matches!

~RULES~

1. No spam please! Keep on topic about the game.
2. Two warnings, one day ban. Two more, three days, One more, five days. Anything more, perma-ban!
3. Sign-ups should be set out like this:
XBOX Live GT/PSN ID (if you have one):
Rifleman, Sniper, Shotgunner, Submachinegunner, or Machinegunner?:
4. If you want to be a co-owner, just ask!
5. Please use good grammar and spelling, no "OMG i h8 teh mp40 n00bz!".
6. I'm not asking much, really, just obey the few rules and have fun! ^.^

~MEMBERS~

Snipers

Weakling ~ Mosin-Nagant (Owner) - Valo-525

Riflemen

Shotgunners

Machinegunners

Laoishibee ~ MG42 - PSN: laoshibee

Submachinegunners

pokemon-expert-chris ~ MP40 (Co-Owner) - PSN: juanitolokillo
Mence_Master ~ MP40 (Head of Xbox) - GT: KromeSpencerX
Crasher ~ PPsH-41 (Member) - GT: NICK II UK

Pistoleros

Other

Ooka + None - PSN: Ooka_destruction

~TOURNAMENTS~

Well I have PSN and can set up most matches and the like for that (everybody add me!), but if somebody active with XBox Live can help out with the Xbox ones then that's great! If you want to join any of the matches just say so and we'll all agree a time that suits as many members as possible.

PS3

Nacht der Untoten

1. Weakling - Valo-525

Zombie Verruckt

1. pokemon-expert-chris - juanitolokillo
2. Weakling - Valo-525

Shi No Numa

1. Weakling - Valo-525
2. pokemon-expert-chris - juanitolokillo

Der Riese

1. Weakling - Valo-525

Core TDM

1. Weakling - Valo-525

Core S&D

1. Weakling - Valo-525

HC TDM

1. Weakling - Valo-525

HC S&D

1. pokemon-expert-chris - juanitolokillo
2. Weakling - Valo-525

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBOX

Nacht der Untoten

Zombie Verruckt

Shi No Numa

Core TDM

Core S&D

HC TDM

HC S&D

Weakling
4th July 2009, 8:23 PM
Starting Topics:

Why do you like the class you signed up as the most?

and

What is your favourite multiplayer map and why?

pokemon-expert-chris
4th July 2009, 8:59 PM
I'll join.

XBOX Live GT/PSN ID (if you have one):juanitolokillo(PSN)

Rifleman, Sniper, Shotgunner, Submachinegunner, or Machinegunner?: Submachinegunner(MP40)

Why do you like the class you signed up as the most
Because it's the class that I am best with.

Dome because I like small maps

Weakling
4th July 2009, 9:03 PM
Hey Chris, welcome, wanna be co-owner? If you do you'll get to choose which submachinegun your rank is (otherwise start at Thompson and go up with posts) and have similar powers to mine. And want to join any of the matches?

pokemon-expert-chris
4th July 2009, 9:43 PM
Sure, I'll be a co-owner and I will choose the MP40 as my rank then. I will join the Shi No Numa Match, the Zombie Verruck match, the core TDM and also the HC S&D match. I hope we get more members soon...

Weakling
4th July 2009, 10:04 PM
Cool thanks, same, I will advertize in my sig, can you make banners? When we get enough people for the matches we'll agree times...

As for topics....

Why do you like the class you signed up as the most?

When I first got CoD5, I always used submachineguns, on my old PSN I used snipers occasionally but atm I'm trying to get to prestige with just a Thompson, started yesterday Level 17 now.

When I sniped I loved Makin Day, but now my favourites have to be Corrosion and probably still Makin Day, Corrosion is just always action-packed whilst the latter is an old favourite :)

Mence Master
5th July 2009, 5:30 AM
XBOX Live GT/PSN ID (if you have one): GamerTag - KromeSpencerX
Rifleman, Sniper, Shotgunner, Submachinegunner, or Machinegunner?: Submachine Gunner. I usually destroy the other team with the MP40, which is shown by my Doggies running amok every round. I'm your occasional sniper, but I kinda suck at it. :/

My favorite map is Hanger. Why? Because I always come out on top here. Dogs! Who's hungry?

My longest run on Nacht der Untonen is 13, by myself. It didn't record it, though.
My longest run on Verrückt was 11, but it may be higher. Coulda kept going, but it was a competition with my friends and I to see who would get downed last. I didn't win, xD.
My longest run on Shi No Numa was 19. Screw you, splash effect.

My best Live Match was Downfall - Team Deathmatch. 35 kills, 4 assists, and 6 deaths. Lots of doggies and projectiles for all! >:]

pokemon-expert-chris
5th July 2009, 5:52 AM
Yay! Another member! Welcome to the club Mence Master! Lol, your favorite map is the only one that I donīt like. Why? Because I never win there. >_<
Also would you like to join any of the matches?

Weakling
5th July 2009, 3:24 PM
Yeah, thanks for joining and do you want to be a co-owner and run the Xbox matches?

I personally don't like Hangar, but hey :p

I got to 22 on Numa by myself, running round the Comm Room area with Wunderwaffe, but it didn't record that.

Weakling
6th July 2009, 2:18 AM
Mence Master has agreed to run the Xbox games!

Need more members...grr..

laoishibee
24th July 2009, 9:03 PM
I know its an old thread but
ADD ME :D
PSN: laoishibee

Oh yesh. . . i is a machinegunner i suppose. . . . usually use it the most but experimenting does come in to play! (^-^)

Weakling
26th July 2009, 12:12 AM
No no it's still running! But not many members :p Haha.

Just been experimenting with my new account. I use overkill so I have MP40 (in S&D you can't survive without it) and Springfield with launcher/scope. Thing is I would like the scope but I ain't a great sniper, but rifle grenade gets me a few kills every match.

Ooka
31st July 2009, 8:00 AM
Um, I'll join this. All my stats are here:

http://zombiekillers.freehostia.com/zombiepages.html

I'm Eric.

(Also friends with Mence Master. ;))

And I don't play Multiplayer, just Zombies.

(Also, I play PS3, my ID is Ooka_destruction, add me up if you want to play zombies sometime)

Weakling
2nd August 2009, 6:15 PM
Accepted...

But it's very quiet here :(

pokemon-expert-chris
6th August 2009, 4:47 AM
Welcome to the club, new members.

It is very quiet here...

Anyways, are you guys getting the Map Pack 3 that comes out tomorrow? I am, cant wait to play in the new zombie map. It looks amazing

Weakling
6th August 2009, 5:07 PM
Updated the OP.

New topics:

Have you got/will you be getting Map Pack 3?

PSN store updates this afternoon, getting it then :)

What is your level?

36 first prestige, it's my new account.

Also I updated the games. As soon as one gets filled we'll play! So join!

pokemon-expert-chris
7th August 2009, 12:17 AM
Ill join the Der Riese Match

A friend just bought it and let me download it from his account. I just have to wait for the download to finish and Ill try the new maps.

What is your level?
63 first Prestige.

EDIT: Its taking its time, it looks like Ill have to wait till tomorrow for it to complete downloading...
>.<

Weakling
9th August 2009, 3:58 AM
Anybody else up for the matches?

Crasher
9th August 2009, 4:52 PM
I was wondering when somebody was going to make this.

XBOX Live GT/PSN ID (if you have one): NICK II UK (Xbox Live)
Rifleman, Sniper, Shotgunner, Submachinegunner, or Machinegunner?: Submachine gunner. PPsH WHOO!

Got it. AWESOME!

What is your level?

Level 48, no prestige.

Weakling
9th August 2009, 5:03 PM
Accepted. Just need more people to join the matches.

JaimeGreenan
9th August 2009, 6:09 PM
XBOX Live GT/PSN ID (if you have one): Gamertag - Jaimerox
Rifleman, Sniper, Shotgunner, Submachinegunner, or Machinegunner?: Sniper - (PTRS)

If I do get accepted into the club,
Can you sign me up for Der Riese on Xbox?

pokemon-expert-chris
11th August 2009, 11:25 PM
JaimeGreenan, welcome to the club!

My current record in Der Riese is 25 with 4 people, we probably would have gotten alot higher but in the middle of 25 I get a "Connection Interupted".

A question though:
What does the Carnivore Plant do? My friend activated it but I didn't really see it do anything...

JaimeGreenan
12th August 2009, 11:44 AM
Thanks!

My highest on Der Riese is 27 but the person with the Wunderwaffle electrocuted everyone and my Xbox froze.

What does the Carnivore Plant do? My friend activated it but I didn't really see it do anything...

If you are talking about the fly trap, it makes these teddy bears and monkeys appear round the map. And also unlocks Elevate Your Senses.

Crasher
12th August 2009, 4:37 PM
Where is the Fly Trap anyway? I want to activate it but can't find it.

Everyone should post tips and tricks for the Zombie Maps.

Der Riese: Get to the Mystery Box before the Hellhounds come, then when you see one appear activate the electric trap and camp near the 1250 points door.

Shi No Numa: An awesome trick that will let you survive ages is to open the Warning door and run down to where the Mystery Box is. Don't use it! Get EVERYONE to grab a Thompson from the wall and camp in the little bit between the door to I think the Fishing hut and the Debris on the stairs. When everyone has enough, buy Bettys and plant them in a line where the door would be. If someone has one extra, move back a bit and plant it a couple of Yards in front of the fishing hut door, which is your Back-up Betty.

pokemon-expert-chris
13th August 2009, 12:25 AM
Yeah, I was talking about the fly trap

I don't know where it is exactly or how you activate it but my friend opened the doors on the left, then we got to level 15 or so and went back through there to upgrade a weapon, he sees a zombie at a window starts shooting it and then we suddenly get the trophy and he sees the Fly trap fly and go somewhere.

Here is what I do on Der Riese:

1st level: Shoot zombies 6 times with the Colt and then knife. let at least 1 zombie get past the window and you should get something like max ammo etc.
2nd level: Same as above but shoot 8 times
3rd level: Depending on how much money you have, you can open doors and get a weapon or repeat what you did on 2nd level
4th level and above: Open doors to get to the mystery box, get a random weapon, turn on the electricity and stay there killing zombies until you have enough money to link the three teleporters, link them and go to where the mystery box is continue going forward till you reach the room where one of the teleporters is, go up the stairs and kill the zombies from there, if you have money and want to buy something leave one alive and go buy what you need, then go back and kill it

Weakling
15th August 2009, 9:13 PM
Welcome, new member!

No more for matches?

As for they Fly Trap... I haven't been bothered about it :p