PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky US release date.

PurpleMew
4th July 2009, 2:08 PM
Source: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75112

The GameStop listing for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky was updated friday, revealing a holding date of Oct. 1 for North America. The release date will most likely be later in October.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/5/55/PMD-EoS_Box.jpg

Lucazard
4th July 2009, 2:19 PM
Finally a release date, I'm gonna pick it up on release.

LiteBlue-
4th July 2009, 5:02 PM
Just hope it's not the same as Darkness/Time/Blue. So highly repetitive, and feels like you just wanna get through the game just to complete it instead of having fun.

WynautQueen
4th July 2009, 8:32 PM
Ooh, nice. I'll have to go in and pre-order soon.

ijea4444
4th July 2009, 9:18 PM
:( I'll be too pre-occupied with HGSS to play. :(

Silent Conversation
4th July 2009, 11:24 PM
I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to get this game, so October gives me lots of times to decide.

If I do decide to get it, I most likely won't pre-order. From what I've heard so far, it doesn't seem like this game is going to be extremely popular.

AstralEon
5th July 2009, 1:43 AM
That's 3 months from now. Cool.

So what? No special something when we pre-order it?

calze6
5th July 2009, 3:39 AM
When will it be out in Australia?

Shadow Tepi 8
5th July 2009, 5:40 AM
Ah, interesting. I'm definitely getting Sky when it comes out in Australia.

PurpleMew
5th July 2009, 12:43 PM
Source: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75112

It includes information, English screenshots and the English TV trailer for the game.

I'll probabally end up pre-ordering one and getting it shipped over to the UK or just wait for someone to stick on ebay.

Torpoleon
5th July 2009, 9:54 PM
I saw this on Game Stop. I was hoping for a September release but October is fine enough. I know that I'll preorder the game. I can't wait for October 1st!

BCVM22
6th July 2009, 1:54 AM
October 1st likely is not the release date and nowhere does it say as much; that's when pre-ordered copies ship. Given Nintendo of America's propensity for Sunday releases, I'd peg the 4th - the following Sunday - as the actual release date.

Sora
6th July 2009, 2:44 AM
Already imported it (should be coming tomorrow or Tuesday with my brand spankin' new DSi.) but now I know that I need to send it to my college address when I do preorder it.

Typhlosion Trainer
6th July 2009, 7:49 AM
I am probably going to get it since I like these games. As long as it is not the same as Explorers of Time/Darkness and just continue on the story, I will get it.

Serebii
6th July 2009, 9:00 AM
October 1st likely is not the release date and nowhere does it say as much; that's when pre-ordered copies ship. Given Nintendo of America's propensity for Sunday releases, I'd peg the 4th - the following Sunday - as the actual release date.
Indeed. This is the reason why I haven't posted it and yet other sites have. They don't check things

This will not be the release date. This is a holding date

Torpoleon
6th July 2009, 2:15 PM
Oh. So, this is the day that you can pre order the game? If so, that seems pretty awesome! Thanks for saying something BCVM22 and Serebii!

sweet_piplup123
6th July 2009, 3:43 PM
When will it be out in Australia?

Well Darkness and Time was released two months after the release in US, so it'll probably be out around Christmas.

Horray, I've got a good excuse for my parents to buy it for me. XD

Short Wing
6th July 2009, 9:34 PM
Awesome, only a few months left, I'm definitely picking this game up as soon as it's released! ^_^

Forever&Always
6th July 2009, 9:41 PM
IDC, this is the same ad MD2 with barely any new things. Nope not getting it. Last DS game im purchasing, is HG/SS, others ill download.

AstralEon
6th July 2009, 9:57 PM

Ah ok. Hoping it will be released any day in October.

Scy*Teh*Scyther
6th July 2009, 11:48 PM
I saw this on Game Stop. I was hoping for a September release but October is fine enough. I know that I'll preorder the game. I can't wait for October 1st!

I was actually told, at a Gamestop store, that it came out September 2nd. But release dates get pushed back all the time, so It doesn't suprise me that it's October 1st now.

I dunno if I'm getting this one right away, maybe I'll ask for it for christmas or something. I'll be in college, so time/money will be a little tight. It's bad enough I need to come up with the money for HG/SS in the spring x3

BCVM22
7th July 2009, 8:05 AM
I was actually told, at a Gamestop store, that it came out September 2nd. But release dates get pushed back all the time, so It doesn't suprise me that it's October 1st now.

It was never September 2nd nor is it now October 1st.

On the count of the former, if your average GameStop employee had a nickel for every time he or she spewed an inaccurate release date at some unsuspecting customer who belived him or her on the sole basis that they work the cash register at a video game store, said employee would no longer have to work at GameStop.

On the count of the latter, please read the thread.

Noheart
7th July 2009, 8:09 AM
OWE MAH GAWD SKYMIIIN

He will be MINE.

Protoman EXE
7th July 2009, 7:00 PM
I love the mystery dungeaon series so i will get it as soon as my mom will let me buy it.

October 1st or later as the case might be.

BigDaddy D
8th July 2009, 5:44 PM
wow finally a little info

WynautQueen
8th July 2009, 6:56 PM
Awesome. I'll have to reserve this along with Brutal Legend and Drawn to Life The Next Chapter. Whew, big preorder shopping list.

shaymincutie
9th July 2009, 5:50 PM
yay another mystery dungeon now with shaymin :D can't wait to own it!!!

Yellow Aura
9th July 2009, 6:45 PM
Still a while away; I hope it'll be worth the wait....

Nightlingbolt
13th July 2009, 8:36 PM
I may get this for the special missions and Shaymin, but I'm not 100% on it. I just need time to finish Platinum first.

Yuppirox
14th July 2009, 12:40 AM
Ah, can't wait to pre-order it. (: And for the actual game to come out. I always loved the PMD storylines. ^.^

Rainbowdashtheawesome
16th July 2009, 1:27 AM
My local Gamestop says it is scheduled for October 2. I have already preorderred a copy of it. When I got the preorder I traded in some old games and saved 28 dollars so I only needed to pay nine to get a fully paid preorder.

glowing_light010
16th July 2009, 1:30 AM
Awesome ^_^ I'll probably buy it the day of the release....
*runs to mark the calender*

Mew's desire
16th July 2009, 6:19 AM
Hmm since I don't live in the US its going to be slightly harder for me to get this game in hands. Oh well.

(s.i.e)
16th July 2009, 10:12 AM
ah, that means i have to import something again. i'll see if i can arrange a yank version of it.

Wisest Celebi
19th July 2009, 4:19 AM
This is EXACTLY what I was waiting for!!! But the main question is: Why hasn't Serebii put this on the page for the game yet?

BCVM22
19th July 2009, 8:12 AM
Why hasn't Serebii put this on the page for the game yet?

Because he's smart and doesn't post information that isn't official, which this isn't. Had you read the thread, you would likely know this.

Serebii
19th July 2009, 9:12 AM
Indeed. As I have said, its the holding date to allow for pre-orders. It is NOT the Release Date. Unlike certain other sites, I do check facts before posting

Wisest Celebi
19th July 2009, 6:36 PM
Well, ok then. I'm sorry, I just wanted to be sure...

tatsujingosuto
30th July 2009, 12:12 AM
unfortunately, I have to wait to Christmas to get this game because as soon as the school year starts for me, whatever game comes out during that time I have to wait to X-mas to get the game

;354;TG