PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Letter Challenge

Jaden, Champion Trainer
10th July 2009, 10:07 PM
Hello, everyone! Knowing that it's been awhile since we've had one of these, I decided to resurrect an old idea I had that was quite popular a few years ago. Here it is: the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Letter Challenge.

1. You are to be given a letter by a member of this site. You must take that letter and the Pokemon given to you by other members. Members can only suggest 1 Pokemon per person. They may, however, suggest a pokemon each for several different challengers.

2.The Pokemon you receive must have that letter start their name. Ex. S=Starly, T=Tentacool, etc. Do not suggest some letters such as Q or X, which will have very little to work with.

2. You must accept the Pokemon given to you, no matter how weak it may seem. This does not include Magikarp or any Pokemon incapable of learning more than three moves.

3. You are restricted to D/P/Pt. obtainable Pokemon only. You may not trade for anything but evolution purposes and other Pokemon available in Sinnoh or the Battle Frontier. This means no Pokemon obtained via the GBA games.

4. Legendaries are not allowed, unless they are Dialga/Palkia/Giratina as obtained in their respective games. Exceptions can be made in the case of letter scarcity.

5. Have fun!

gamerdude123
10th July 2009, 10:45 PM
ok cool i give this a go

jaden take a h

11wildy
12th July 2009, 7:00 PM
Jaden gets Houndoom.

Zhanton
14th July 2009, 3:57 AM
Gamerdude, your letter is B.

Jaden, enjoy a Haunter. no evolving of course.

11wildy
14th July 2009, 7:37 AM
Gamerdude can have a Bidoof, can evolve to Bibarel.

tom-tom
14th July 2009, 8:14 AM
11wildy gets letter v

gamerdude take a burmy

11wildy
14th July 2009, 2:02 PM
I'm not taking part, since I'm doing a scramble challenge already. I might do it after that.

I'll still give you the letter F. Good Luck.

Blivsey
14th July 2009, 2:08 PM
Jaden may have a Haunter (obviously, no evolving allowed).

Gamerdude may have a Bronzong.

brandyjay
14th July 2009, 2:37 PM
gamerdude take a bastiodon.

Displeased Owl
14th July 2009, 3:26 PM
is this one of those get through the game with a certain pokemon type things, or is it just someone picks a pokemon for you and you have to raise it? if it's the latter i'll take part

11wildy
14th July 2009, 4:35 PM
It's like this. You get a letter from somebody.(I'll give you one) and other people give you pokemon who start with that letter. I'll give you the 'C'.

Blivsey, he has a Haunter already.

Displeased Owl
14th July 2009, 5:18 PM
oh right k cool, but its just to purely raise pokemon aint it? it sounds like it anyway, but yeah i'll wait for someone to give me a C poke

gamerdude123
16th July 2009, 4:41 PM
Cresella try and get that one bwhahahahaha

Displeased Owl
16th July 2009, 5:52 PM
Okay then, take a Bronzong Gamerdude