PDA

View Full Version : The Megaman Fan Club: Where We Fight For Everlasting Peace

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
16th July 2009, 1:16 AM
Welcome one and all to the first and only Megaman Fan Club.
This club is a place to meet other Megaman fans and to talk about Keiji Inafune's marvelous main character, Megaman. Of course, this thread is not limited to only Megaman. Any fan of Protoman, Roll, Bass, Zero, Omega-Xis, or even Beat is welcome here. First things first, a little background on the Megaman francise, as supplied by Wikipedia.

Mega Man, known as Rockman in Japan, is a series of video games from Capcom, usually starring the character Mega Man. There are well over 50 Capcom releases bearing the Mega Man name, easily making it Capcom's most prolific franchise and one of the best-known franchises of all time. As of December 30, 2008, the series has sold approximately 28 million copies worldwide. The Mega Man games began in 1987 with the first Mega Man game for the Nintendo Entertainment System. This was the original Mega Man series, which has since been followed by several sub-series. These are the major Mega Man series, including the years they began:

* Mega Man (Rockman) (1987)
* Mega Man X (Rockman X) (1993)
* Mega Man Legends (Rockman DASH) (1997)
* Mega Man Battle Network (Rockman.EXE) (2001)
* Mega Man Zero (Rockman Zero) (2002)
* Mega Man ZX (Rockman ZX) (2006)
* Mega Man Star Force (Ryūsei no Rockman, lit. "Shooting Star Rockman") (2006)

Of course, the Megaman series could not be tied down by video games. There are anime series for both Megaman Battle Network and Megaman Starforce, as well as mangas.

OK, now for the rules.
1. All SPPF rules apply.
2. To join, you must PM me with a VALID reason why you should be allowed to join. (Don't worry, I'm not too picky.)
3. You must be active to keep membership, unless prearranged absences are made. Active means you must post at least once a week, hopefully more.
4. Please, if you choose to to post a topic, answer it. Don't put 'I don't know' or 'no answer' to any topic you post.
5. Please restrain for 'one line answers' and answers like 'it was fun.' If you bother to post a topic, take the time to post a real answer. There are some topic that 'one line answers' can't be avoided, so you can under this topics post 'one line answers.'
6. Consequences for rule breakers:
First time: Banned from the club for a week.
Second time: Banned from the club for a month.
Third time: Banned from the club permanently.
7. Have fun. That is why we are all here.

Topics(Feel free to start one, just make sure it has to do with the megaman franchise.)
What megaman games have you played?
What is your favorite megaman game and why?
What is your favorite character and why?
What was the first megaman game you ever played and why did/didn't you like it?
If you could continue one megaman series (besides starforce), which would it be and why?
What is your favorite boss and why?
What is the most challenging boss in your option and why?

You may talk about anything related to Megaman here, from why you like the Megaman franchise to who pulls off long hair better, Zero or Protoman.EXE, but please keep the topic on Megaman. Anything else is spam. Spam will result in consequences, as previous posted.

Member List
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271-Owner/Creator
darklord18-Member

Well, I guess that is all for now. Everyone have fun and enjoy your stay at The Megaman Club: Where We Fight For Everlasting Peace.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
17th July 2009, 4:51 AM
Yes, we are in business. Now all we need is members. Please join.

*gets on knees and begs*

darklord18
17th July 2009, 6:30 AM
thanks for letting me join.

first topic (if that okay with you.)
What megaman games have you play?
well X and X8 and MHX and Command mission. Zero 4, BN1, 4, 5 double team, 6 and ZX.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
17th July 2009, 2:35 PM
Welcome darlord18. The club is kind of small right now, but it will get there.

What megaman games have you played?
Well, well, let us see here. Megaman 1-8, Megaman and Bass, Megaman X 1-6, Megaman X 8, Megaman X Command Mission, Megaman Battle Network 1-6, Megaman Network Tranmission, Megaman Zero 1 and 2, Megaman ZX, Megaman Starforce 1-3. Wow, I play WAY too many video games.

EDIT: I have added some new topics to the first post.

What is your favorite character and why?
No question, my favorite character is Protoman.EXE. I just think he has the cool, mysterious aura around him. Plus, you can't forget his awesome helmet and sword. He is by far my favorite character.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
18th July 2009, 4:33 AM
I don't like you either and know I have a reason, you don't follow the rules. It say clearly in the rules that you need to PM me to join. Also, not in the rules, but please don't post no answer to a question. Just don't post the question.

You are banned until July 24, 2009.

Please send me a PM after that time is up and you will be welcome to join, even if I hate you.

darklord18
18th July 2009, 7:51 AM
Well it look like the club off to a bad start. time to fix that.

If you could continue one megaman series (besides starforce), which would it be and why?

Well X, Zero, BN

X I really want to know what happen to Axel after 8 whether he turn evil or what not between the Time gap between X and Zero series. Zero well It has finish in 4, it show Zero Helmet so he could still be alive. BN, we never really found out what happen to Bass though he appear in ever one though had a big story in BN 3 he only show up as a secret boss. (and one of the hardest.

and yeah what happen to Dou?

and what about the Cyber beast? did Lan's dad delete it data out of Megaman EXE?

but yeah Between X - ZX (including Zero) series, there a lot of plot holes like. but this one is the biggest

What happen to Axel after 8? we all saw what happen if you play his storyline. Did he turn evil? did he do what Zero did and went into a beep sleep? we never know?

Though Starforce is finish, we can still hope for a side story one but please not another Battle chip challenge one or what ever it call. I never brought it because it lack one thing the BN had, free battle movement.

Yeah I can't wait to get Starforce 3 black ace. I like the noise? (hope that spell right.) but too bad I have to no brotherbands so I can get Rogue noise.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
18th July 2009, 1:56 PM
I know what you mean darklord18, but we can do only what we can do.

What was the first megaman game you ever played and why did/didn't you like it?

My very first game was Megaman Battle Network. I have always liked RPGs and Strategy games. I mainly played it because the GBA was my first MAIN Nintendo system and I found a megaman game for it so I decided to try it. I like the game mostly because of the RPG element. It make the game more unpredictable then the classic series. I also hated the challenging bosses in the games. I took me forever to defeated Magicman.EXE. That sounds like a new topic.

New Topics
What is the most challenging boss is your option and why?

darklord18
21st July 2009, 5:00 AM
well.
MHX was Vile (both times.)
BN 6 was Protoman EXE, um beast out ?????? (for spoiler I can't give out it name) and the final boss.
ZX Omega, I just love Zero and as Omega look like Zero I love Omega.
Zero 4 the final boss was the only decent boss.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
21st July 2009, 6:36 AM

I would have to say it was Protoman.EXE. Even though his attacks do get predictable, he is still my favorite boss because of his lighting fast sword attack and this awesome design.

What is the most challenging boss in your option and why?

For me, its a toss up between Magicman.EXE and Thunderman.EXE. Magicman has those stupid viruses he can summon to block and attack, well Thunderman has those clouds to do the same thing. They are both so annoying.