PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Moves

brandyjay
20th July 2009, 3:15 PM
I was playing today and when my Misdreavus used shadow ball I said to myself "Woah, I forgot how cool that looked."
Some other moves I like are Hyper Beam, the sparks look awesome. Iron tail when a fire pokemon uses it because the flames on their bodies still stay red. And psybeam, pretty rainbows. Anyone else really like how some of the moves look?

Shiny_Scizor
21st July 2009, 4:03 AM
I always really liked how Hydro Pump looked personally. What with all the little water explosions at impact? That just made me smile on the inside. Another I really liked was Spider Web simply because it looked so cool.

brandyjay
21st July 2009, 9:06 PM
I never really used dragons much so today when I used outrage I got a shock. That is another move that looks pretty cool.

Cubkovaku
21st July 2009, 9:50 PM
i like the earthquake.

KalebKonan
23rd July 2009, 12:58 AM
Aero blast. Yeah I tought mewtwo shadow ball just because he looked awesome using it on pokemon stadium2.

Tatsubei Yagyu
23rd July 2009, 2:42 AM
Actually, overall, I adored GSC's animations for the moves more than any other generation's.

Aeroblast was gorgeous, as was Sacred Fire, Quick Attack and Mach Punch, man.

I think I'm going to replay it now. ;165;

KalebKonan
23rd July 2009, 6:34 AM
Wow mach punch was in the second gen? I don't remember, must of been hitmonchan.
Another move would be zap cannon. I miss it to.

Tatsubei Yagyu
23rd July 2009, 7:49 AM
Yeah, unless I'm mistaken, Hitmonchan was the only one capable of Mach Punch.

ATATATATATATATA! ;107;

PKMN Trainer Oz
28th July 2009, 1:31 AM
i remember my scizor's hyper beam, i always liked it because it would shoot out of his claw instead of the mouth like most other pokes

Qwizmaster
31st July 2009, 5:37 PM
Aeroblast was just amazing

(s.i.e)
1st August 2009, 1:06 PM
sacred fire was a cool move back then, i often tried to use it when i had ho-oh on the team.

brandyjay
1st August 2009, 2:08 PM
Yeah, unless I'm mistaken, Hitmonchan was the only one capable of Mach Punch.

ATATATATATATATA! ;107;

ledyba line had it too.

I was playing today and I like how every pokemon that does fly has some special thing it does when it os coming down.

Narshen
2nd August 2009, 12:00 AM
Confusion and Psychic looked so badass in the Stadium games...quite unlike how they look in the more recent 3-D Pokemon games. Man, just about every move animation looked better in Stadium than in the newer games. =(

Bobby Emerald
15th August 2009, 3:46 AM
Confusion and Psychic looked so badass in the Stadium games...quite unlike how they look in the more recent 3-D Pokemon games. Man, just about every move animation looked better in Stadium than in the newer games. =(

Indeed, I loved those two moves as well. In Colloseum they just suck. :/

Xerudic
22nd August 2009, 5:49 PM
Indeed, I loved those two moves as well. In Colloseum they just suck. :/

I'll have to agree with the Psychic thing lookin' crappy in Colosseum. But the best looking move for me was Psychic also.. i would always pick a psychic type just for that.