PDA

View Full Version : Getting 493!

Polar Rodders
23rd July 2009, 12:35 PM
[I think this is the right forum, sorry if it isnt]

Hi there!

I'm a long time lurker, new poster, but i'd like to announce a project i'm going to be working on called 'Gettin 493!'

Basically i'm starting all my games from scratch to get all 493 pokemon onto one game. Of course there are some problems with this, e.g. Arceus, Deoxys etc, but only in cases like that will i be trading.

The games i'm using are Diamond (My main one in which all 493 pokemon will end up), Pearl, Leaf Green, Emerald, Colosseum, XD, Ranch (to get Mew) and Channel (to get Jirachi).

I'm running a blog (link is in my sig) which will be following my process. I'll also be running polls to decide on team members and they'll be the occasional competition to win either a shiny or event (Which are on a seperate game to keep safe during this project).

Thanks for reading, and i hope you follow the blog and join in!

Keep It Chillin'

EDIT: Poll 1 is online

'Getting 493' has officially started. Take a look and vote for Leaf Green starters!

chaotickelsey
23rd July 2009, 9:51 PM
Wow, good luck! It's quite a feat to do all from scratch, but I'm sure you can do it. :)

Pingouin7
23rd July 2009, 10:01 PM
Well, there's someone that did that alerady, but only with the first 386 Pokémon (In R/S/FR/LG/E.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhsU6vpG0m0

Polar Rodders
24th July 2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the support.
If you want a shiny cranidos, check the blog for info

Light Venusaur
25th July 2009, 1:18 AM
If you need stuff...I can happily breed stuff that needs to be bred (either in Jp or in english or as eggs).

Orangefeather
25th July 2009, 2:32 AM
Are you doing this without trading with anyone? I completed my nat dex on platinum and it took a looong time, even with trading. Good luck with this, it'll take a while!

Polar Rodders
25th July 2009, 3:16 AM
Im getting al the pokemon myself except for 7 pokemon. Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi, Deoxys, Lati? and Manaphy. All of these i have traded from my old game to my friends cartridge, and will get them at the end.
Dont forget to comment on the blog if you want a chance to win a shiny cranidos

Light Venusaur
25th July 2009, 4:55 AM
I can help out with Manaphy....that's if you don't mind getting clones.

Polar Rodders
25th July 2009, 10:17 AM
thanks, but i already have a manaphy egg on my friends cartridge which i can hatvh myself later.
Dont forget to check back often for polls and competitions.

SkittyOnWailord
25th July 2009, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the support.
If you want a shiny cranidos, check the blog for info

Im getting al the pokemon myself except for 7 pokemon. Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi, Deoxys, Lati? and Manaphy. All of these i have traded from my old game to my friends cartridge, and will get them at the end.
Dont forget to comment on the blog if you want a chance to win a shiny cranidos

thanks, but i already have a manaphy egg on my friends cartridge which i can hatvh myself later.
Dont forget to check back often for polls and competitions.

These kinds of posts are making this thread seem like just advertising for your blog. And advertising is againsed the Rules.
If you are doing this by yourself and without trading then it should be simple. You don't seem to need any help with it. So I'll be closing this.

*Closes*