2 strength charm
1 glacia's stadium

poke supporter

1 mom's kindness
1 team glactic's wager

well this is my deck I hope you like it

xspicysnowballx
24th July 2009, 3:12 AM
Need more energy cards. If you run out of energy cards too soon in the game, your Pokemon will be useless.

Cut the types you use to a maximum of three. Two types is the ideal number for a good deck.

You have too many Pokemon. A good deck can have one Pokemon out on the play field, full energy cards and a full bench with necessary energy cards.

The Unknown Twinkie
24th July 2009, 6:37 AM
Thanks for the tip

Kecleoshrew
24th July 2009, 11:47 AM
i have to agreewith xspicycnowballx, get rid of some of the pokemon and also, dont just have one of every pokemon. for example, have 1 victreebel, 2 weepinbell's and 4 bellsprouts, cuz that makes evolving pokemon quicker, easier. hope this helps!

gracideaflower
5th August 2009, 8:01 AM
um i think for metagrosse your going to need more than one beldum and metang

ninjascyther
5th August 2009, 4:20 PM
um i think for metagrosse your going to need more than one beldum and metang

Thats what keckleoshrew said.

@Twinkie: Also, if you are going to play some eeveelutions, you may as well capitalise and include more than just the 2 you included. After you have reduced the types your deck plays (you should reduce it to 2 types), use the eeveelutions fitting that type. ;123;

dark_pokemon
11th August 2009, 6:47 PM
i have to agreewith xspicycnowballx, get rid of some of the pokemon and also, dont just have one of every pokemon. for example, have 1 victreebel, 2 weepinbell's and 4 bellsprouts, cuz that makes evolving pokemon quicker, easier. hope this helps!
no that is a horrible run.... then u have a bunch o useles baisc/stage 1's use a 2-1-2

GreenAiden555
12th August 2009, 4:38 AM
no that is a horrible run.... then u have a bunch o useles baisc/stage 1's use a 2-1-2

Yes, because having 2 knocked-out bellsprouts and 3 useless cards is much better.

Like everyone said before, cut the types down to two, and throw in some good colorless Pokemon.

Also, instead of those 5potions, I'd throw in 2 roseanne's research, bebe's search, and either cynthia's feelings or the new palmer's contribution.

Hope that helped!

PS- Find something better than energy search- It might seem good, but you can find a better trainer/supporter.

Lucario_X_Froslass
12th August 2009, 6:40 PM
Okay... HOOOOOOOOLD UP...

'kay. Starting off, whatever xspicysnowballx said is completely false... Saying a deck with !25! Energy cards or whatever (Even if you added to it) is baaaaaaaad. Decks use 10-18 Energy, and 1 Energy is a lot of Energy. =P A REAL good deck can have a main attacker set on their bench or in their hand along with their main attacker by the second or third turn at the most. It doesn't matter TOO much about the amount of types you run if you know what you're doing, but it's always safe to run one or two types, as ya might get some bad draws and starts. 15 Pokemon is nice, as well, but not if they're all single lines. Ya need to beef them up, and NEVER use 4-2-1 or any type of Pyramid line. ex: 4-2-4 Gengar (4 Gastly, 2 Haunter, and 4 Gengar) is way better than 4-2-1 Gengar (4 Gastly, 2 Haunter, and 1 Gengar), as you can't really keep your main attacker running without some sort of recovery, which Night Maintenance is really nice at doing. You can also see the fragility of having only 1 main attacker by that example. Once it's gone, it's pretty much gone for a while. Not to hate on POP, but whatever they put on a product or their website to help with strategy is ALMOST ALWAYS wrong. Don't follow them and try finding your own combos. It always works out better. IF, though, the combo is actually good and doesn't waste up turns to set up, then it's probably somewhat good. I believe that the strategy guide that comes with the Promo Toxicroak says that a good combo with the Infernape PL is Rayquaza or something. I saw something like that somewhere, and it is pretty good, but not uber-good. Just ask if ya need any help and I'll be glad to. ^_^

Kecleoshrew was also wrong. The inconsistency of 1 Pokemon each is a HUGE burden. One simple KO on a basic if ya don't draw the evolutions would be problematic, as ya can't use the evos when you get them.

gracideaflower was kinda right. You always need more base forms of Pokemon as well as more final evos. You don't want to be relying on drawing into cards to get them. It takes way to long. =P Although s/he only implied that the Beldum and Metang should be boosted, you should boost the entire thing if ya can. Also, telling the set name of the cards you have would really help.

dark pokemon's advice is a bit meh-ish... 2-1-2 is great for stage 2 techs. (Which, if you don't know, are Pokemon that sit on your bench most of the match or are your epic counter-attackers that GREATLY increase the productivity of the cards you use to beat your opponent down with. ex: The Promo Toxicroak G is a great tech against Luxray GL in Palkia G variants as it has the ability to 1HKO the Luxray GL that Bright Looks up a Palkia G or an Azelf MT. (Also a tech; it makes Basic Pokemon's attack costs 1 colorless higher when Uxie and Mesprit are in play)) Having a 2-1-2 line for your main attacker is really bad, though. You won't be getting your lines out, and once something is KOed, you have to recover instantly if you want to attack consistantly. It also implies that the player has Rare Candy (It's a trainer that allows you to evolve to the latest form of the evolution line if you have the Pokmon in your hand, even if you just played the Pokemon.) You won't need to use the stage 1 in Stage 2 lines as you will just skip it with Rare Candy.

GreenAiden555 is partially wrong, and partially right. 2-1-2 is great for stage 2 techs, like I said, and that's too fragile to attack with, like we both said. That's pretty much correct. The NEXT thing s/he says is that you should cut down on your evo lines, and to just toss in some colorless attackers. This isn't going to help you unless they help you get set up, and even then you should only run 1 or 2 and NO MORE. Some nice cards here would be Smeargle SW-as you run lots of types and Smeargle gets their Energy-Chatot MD-it has the greatest drawing attack IMO-and Sableye SF-although it isn't colorless, it's still worth it; using 4 of them and changing your deck to most or all Dark would help him out a lot, as cheap KOs are always fun! Use it with as many Crobat G (With TGI-PokeTurn, if you didn't know) and PokeBlower+ and it can be a really evil little attacker. Check it out and try figuring out why. If you don't know, just ask! ^_^

My suggestions would be to switch decks. Try getting as many Sableye, Crobat G, PokeTurn, PokeBlower+, Snowpoint Temple, Super Scoop Up, and whatever you can get to make a Sableye Donk deck. If you can't get those cards easily, the most simple deck I can think of would be:

Pokemon: 4/5
4 Groudon LA
(1 Uxie LA)

Trainers: However many of these you can get
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Buck's Training
4 Energy Pickup
4 Pokedex Handy910s

Energy: X; X=all the spaces left in your deck
X Fighting Energy

Turn 2 100 damage for a pretty neat 2 turns is POWERFUL, even in tournament play! Groudon's 100 HP is also really good, as well! Those two decks are easy to build and fun to play, although your opponents might not like you anymore. XD I'd prefer GrouDonk because it's just overall much more consistant, and that's a HUGE thing in Pokemon... Any questions? Just ask.

~L_X_F