PDA

View Full Version : The Weather Warriors League

Digital Love
24th July 2009, 7:06 AM
The Weather Warriors
http://i28.*******.com/ele71s.png

Hello and welcome everyone to The Weather Warriors League. This leagues job is to provide you with a good Pokemon challenge as well as remaining active in the process. There will be eight gym leaders and four Elite 4 members. (Go figure xD).

Rules

Every league has rules and this one is no different. Underneath will be the listed rules for the league follow them or action will be taken

1. No spamming the league thread with useless stuff

2. Do not D/C. This will be treated as a loss for the person behind it. If you wifi is bad simply state that before the battle

3. Illegal hacks are banned from this league along with Ubers. Use either in your match and it will be counted as a loss. However we do allow Pokesav and legal AR hacks

4. No rejecting a challenger for no reason at all. This will get you removed from your spot.

5. Counter teams are not allowed. For those who don’t know what a counter team is its like me bringing 6 fire types to a grass gym

6. All gym leaders must be beaten before you can challenge the Elite 4

7. After much debate, we have decided Against using Shoddy or any other Online emulator for Pokemon. WiFi only, please :-)

What Kind of League is this?

The League goes something like this; The eight Gym Leaders are all following under Monotype rules; 5 Monotype and One wildcard. The Elite 4, however, are the weather warriors. Their teams can consist of anything as long as they keep with the theme of their selected weather. The first Challenger to defeat the Gym Leaders and E4 will be our Champion. The second person to accomplish beating all 8 GL and E4 will fight the Champion to see who becomes the new Champion.

Do we get anything for winning?

Why yes you do. Upon winning a challenge you will get the badge of that gym leader. This badge will be a sprite of a pokemon that the leader uses on his mono team, as the league goes on we will put these badges beside your name to keep track of who you have defeated.

NOTE: Prizes are still being debated! Hurrah!

Sign me up!

Since we have just started, we are currently in need of some good Gym Leaders and Weather Mastered Elite Four!

Here is the format you would use to sign up as a leader;

Name:
FC: (if applicable)
Type:
Position:
Badge:
Gym name:

NOTE: If you are a gym leader you will need to be tested unless I have battled you or you have a reputation of being a skilled battler

Here is the challenger format;

Name:
FC:

Gyms

Gym #1: Concentration = Annihilation
Name: natopotato22
FC: 3351 9467 0366
Type: Psychic
Badge: ;metagross;
Gym Open?: Not Currently

Gym #2: Name TBA
Name: assassinsceptile
FC: 2149-4746-3092
Type: Electric
Badge: ;479-c;

Gym #3: Name TBA
Name: Gingbino11
FC: Will be posted
Type: Poison
Badge: ;???;

Gym #4: Eye in the Sky
Name: jeyre80
FC: Will be posted
Type: Flying
Badge: ;???;

Gym #5: Name TBA
Name: Gren Draco
FC: Will Post Later
Type: Normal
Badge: ;girafarig;

Gym #6: Still Open!

Gym #7: Still Open!

Gym #8: The Iron Curtain
Leader: Kel
FC: to be added
Type: Steel
Badge: ;485;

Elite 4

Elite Four #1: Master of Sun, Position Still Open!

Elite Four #2: The Master of Rain
Leader: Calum
Type: Rain Dance
Badge: ;457;

Elite Four #3: Master of Hail
Name: Neto Senpai
FC: 2836 5894 4177
Type: Hail
Badge: ;144;
Gym Open?: Open

Elite Four #4: Master of Sand
Leader: Digital Love
Type: Sandstorm
Badge: ;332;
Gym Open?: Open

Champion

No one has successfully beaten all of us :-)

Challengers

Old Man: FC:2707 7497 1842

Rezon
24th July 2009, 8:20 AM
Name: Rezon
Fc: 0818-2009-7818
Type: Water
Posistion: If you mean Gym # then any number is fine.
Badge: ;230;
Gym name: The Typhoon

My gym will not be ready for a little bit as I still need to get some members together. I am a fairly decent battler and I know there are a few people in the clan forums that can vouch for me there. Anyway I hope I get accepted and I will be happy to test you now, if testing is just a regular team, or later, if it's for the Water team.

Thanks

Digital Love
24th July 2009, 8:24 AM
alright, I can test you right now on Shoddy if you wish, you can use any team, and then set upa Water team when you're ready :)

Also, are you going to be using RD at all on your team?

groovitational snubbul
24th July 2009, 8:25 AM
Name: Bond, James Bond
FC: I has no Wi-Fi =[
Type: I'd like to opt for Master of Sun
Badge: ;059; those from CRMT will know my Neon Tiger =) (and are probably sick of hearing about it)

Gym: not open currently

Rezon
24th July 2009, 8:27 AM
Yes it will probably be Rain Dance. I will be on shoddy shortly. I gues I will just use my regular team. Whats your name on shoddy?

~Wobbuffet~
24th July 2009, 8:30 AM
Name:lolwut
Fc:4339 8670 2885
Type:Ground gym leader
Posistion:any
Badge:;105;
Gym name:GROUND! ARGHGGGGHHHHH

Netosenpai
24th July 2009, 8:32 AM
This league asks for me to join xD

Name: Neto Senpai
Fc: (if applicable) plat in sig
Type: Ice
Posistion: E4 # 3 master of hail
Badge: ;144;
Gym name: Mabufudyne gym

Team already up and running =D

Digital Love
24th July 2009, 8:46 AM
Yay, the league already is taking off :P

I tested Rezon, and since I already know Neto to be a great battler, you're both accepted :-)

I will test GSn and Wob tomorrow

Lazabeam
24th July 2009, 9:25 AM
Zomg This leauge is Hot!!!!!!!!

Hey DL... me + U = Very Sexy league :3

OmegaPit
24th July 2009, 11:51 AM
Name: OmegaPit
Fc: 0603-2364-2750
Type: Grass
Posistion: Elite 4
Badge: ;71;
Gym name: Bring sun cream

Edit- Looked above saw someone has already aplied, suppose just ignore this now.

Lazabeam
24th July 2009, 11:55 AM
Badge: ;71;
Gym name: Bring sun cream

Edit- Looked above saw someone has already aplied, suppose just ignore this now.

But there is still room for a mono posistion

Witch of 'Cos
24th July 2009, 11:59 AM
Name: God
Fc: I have it somewhere........
Type: Poison
Posistion: Just a gym leader
Badge: ;089;
Gym name: Dunno

Rezon
24th July 2009, 5:06 PM
Alright I won't fail you all as a gym leader

Digital Love
24th July 2009, 5:20 PM
Wow, a lot of people have applied already

Unfortunately, something has come up today, so I can't test today D: Tomorrow I'll be testing though

natopotato22
24th July 2009, 7:10 PM
Name: Natopotato22
Fc: 3351-9467-0366
Type: Psychic
Posistion: Gym Leader
Badge: ;376;
Gym name: Concentration = Annihlation

Hi, I'm lazy so I picked the type that I have the most pokes in besides steel which is always taken when I try to join a league.
I've got 5 psychic types ready, and I think I know the wildcard type I'm gonna use and I'm getting it soon.
I'll have to talk with some of you to see if my team's good.

Lazabeam
24th July 2009, 7:26 PM
I will be able to test Everybody today on shoddy. Catch me on the Lumi chat sometime

Digital Love
24th July 2009, 7:39 PM
I will be able to test Everybody today on shoddy. Catch me on the Lumi chat sometime

I never said you could be a tester ._.

~Wobbuffet~
24th July 2009, 10:18 PM

here's your banner

Gren Draco
24th July 2009, 10:49 PM
He who must not be named (lol) said i could be a gym leader when the clan was posted, so here's my submission form:

Name: Gren
Fc: i'll edit post with it later
Type: normal
Posistion: any number, though first or second would be awesome.
Badge: ;203;
Gym name: live to fall; die to fly. (has nothign what so ever to do with it it's just a cool song name :D)

natopotato22
24th July 2009, 11:14 PM
oh, btw.
I could be gym #7
and I have enough pokemon ready for my gym.
It probably won't be my final team though.
So you could say it's ready.

Lazabeam
25th July 2009, 6:33 AM
I never said you could be a tester ._.

Seeing as how I typed this league and know about competitive battling I would think that qualifies me to test.

Wow awesome banner Kyle thanks man!

Digital Love
25th July 2009, 7:15 AM

here's your banner

wow! This is a sexy banner! I'm not even kidding, thank you so much! It looks amazing

Seeing as how I typed this league and know about competitive battling I would think that qualifies me to test.

lol, wow, I was only joking, of course you can test, that makes everything a lot easier on me

Lazabeam
25th July 2009, 7:20 AM
I now declare The Steel Curtain OPEN!!!!!!! But only for shoddy it will be open for wifi in about 2 weeks

Digital Love
25th July 2009, 7:27 AM
So I take it you are for Shoddy?

It looks like we will be doing both SHoddy and WiFi, though I'd prefer my matches for WiFi :)

Rezon
25th July 2009, 8:06 AM
I'll be making my team on Shoddy tommorow for so later on in the day I will be open for gym battles

EDIT: Will I be able to use rain dance if Calum is using it? It doesn't matter either way I'm just wondering.

groovitational snubbul
25th July 2009, 9:27 AM
So Laza do you reckon you could test me tomorrow some time? Seeing as how I can only play Shoddy and all.

Lazabeam
25th July 2009, 10:08 AM
So Laza do you reckon you could test me tomorrow some time? Seeing as how I can only play Shoddy and all.

Nah Gs your good and I trust your team will not be easily defeated you are now the sunny day weather master as soon ad DL update the thread

Gren Draco
25th July 2009, 1:18 PM
laza, i've made my team for the league, need to test me?
i can do wifi or shoddy btw, and maybe PBR.

JRCxyz
25th July 2009, 1:59 PM
In the Op, it says "soddy".

Kel told me I can join. I'm the Fighting-type. And the name of my Gym is Chuck Norris. Really. My badge is Lucario, whatever number it is. Oh and my Shoddy name is JRC.

Lazabeam
25th July 2009, 6:00 PM
laza, i've made my team for the league, need to test me?
i can do wifi or shoddy btw, and maybe PBR.

Sure I will test you but it will have to be Monday probably but DL can test you too so no worries

natopotato22
25th July 2009, 6:27 PM
Am I accepted.
I'll take any number since 7 is taken.
I'm making my team on shoddy atm.

Lazabeam
25th July 2009, 7:00 PM
Am I accepted.
I'll take any number since 7 is taken.
I'm making my team on shoddy atm.

No your not accepted. You need to be tested first

darth maul
25th July 2009, 8:25 PM
Name:TORAK
Fc: (if applicable)0494 5932 7876
Type: can I be a mixed? if else maybe... fight?
Posistion: 3th gym leader maybe?
Badge: ;448;
Gym name: figthing hard

Lazabeam
25th July 2009, 10:03 PM
Name:TORAK
Fc: (if applicable)0494 5932 7876
Type: can I be a mixed? if else maybe... fight?
Posistion: 3th gym leader maybe?
Badge: ;448;
Gym name: figthing hard

There are no mixed types unless your a weather master. But those are taken, and fighting type is already taken

James Bondage
25th July 2009, 10:49 PM
Gym #: Eye in the Sky
Leader: jeyre80
f.c: 5370-6809-5595 (This f.c. is on PBR. My Platinum f.c. wll be coming soon. My DS recently broke, but I will be getting it relplaced soon.)
Type: Flying

Badge: ;468;

Rezon
25th July 2009, 11:22 PM
I really think this is going to turn shoddy orientated, which will be it's downfall.

Not that I dont want JRC and GSn in, but many battlers here do WiFi and hate shoddy with pure malice

I've gotta agree here. I personally hate Shoddy so much. The only reason I use it is to see what moves the pokemon can learn, what stats I will hit, and to just figure out Jumpoints. I will only battle on it if I truly have to.

Also I want to change my type because if Calum is going to be Rain Dance then I guess I shouldn't. This one I won't change since the only reason I'm changing now is because I wanted Rain Dance.
If I do change and if one of these to types are available I will be one.

Fighting (Want the most) ;392;
Name: The Combat Room

Normal (Don't really want but will take if neccesary) ;143;
Name: TERMINATOR!

Digital Love
26th July 2009, 2:06 AM
I actually hate Shoddy, too (and thank you for pointing out my type, JRC /sarcasm :P) The only reason I considered it was because I kind of don't want to refuse anyone just based on if they have WiFi or not, though I do think we'll be going just plain WiFi, I apologize to anyone who cannot play WiFi and only Shoddy, but it just won't happen :-/

Rezon
26th July 2009, 2:12 AM
Can I change to Fighting gym? Reasons were listed in last post. Also if that does happen then I will be close to finishing my team.

Lazabeam
26th July 2009, 3:15 AM
Why don't we make it shoddy an wifi both challengers must have both or just wifi but not shoddy alone because not to many serebii battlers do shoddy. However I won't have wifi for about another week an a half

Nino Roc
26th July 2009, 4:32 AM
Name: Nino
Fc: in sig
Type: flying
Posistion: bout 5 or 6?
Badge: dont know how to do that lil thing lol but a pidgeot
Gym name: Soaring Sunrise

Nino Roc
26th July 2009, 6:00 AM
ok hold on i have to put a flying team together and then i will be on shoddy
EDIT: do your pokemon have to be flying/____ or can they have your gym type as their second type

Digital Love
26th July 2009, 6:11 AM
also for convience can testers please PM me results from test battles?

And I still really am against Shoddy, but we'll see :-/

And I'm editing the first post with new info, including gym changes, etc.

Nino Roc
26th July 2009, 6:50 AM
can i be tested on shoddy. This is my first mono team so cut me some slack. My shoddy name is soupey

James Bondage
26th July 2009, 6:54 AM
can i be tested on shoddy. This is my first mono team so cut me some slack. My shoddy name is soupey

Can you please choose a different type? I already chose flying for my gym before your post asking for it, I just haven't been accepted yet.

natopotato22
26th July 2009, 6:55 AM
I actually hate Shoddy, too (and thank you for pointing out my type, JRC /sarcasm :P) The only reason I considered it was because I kind of don't want to refuse anyone just based on if they have WiFi or not, though I do think we'll be going just plain WiFi, I apologize to anyone who cannot play WiFi and only Shoddy, but it just won't happen :-/
I can battle on wifi at the moment but the team I will use isn't going to be very good because it is just the five psychic types I have and a random pokemon that I think would fit. It definately won't be my team forever unless it does amazing |;-|=.

Nino Roc
26th July 2009, 7:15 AM
fine if i cant use a mono flying team, then can i change to electric?

Rezon
26th July 2009, 10:31 AM
ugh no one has replied to what I said. Read what I said on the first posst on this page. Can I change my gym type to Fighting??

I was oonly going to use Water for RD but since Calum already has RD then can I switch to mono fighting?

groovitational snubbul
26th July 2009, 11:16 AM
Ok well seeing as how several (most) people are against Shoddy and I have no Wi-Fi (although I do have PBR I cannot be bothered to raise a whole team from scratch as I can say now that I will be making changes as I go) perhaps there could be a split Master of Sun Title? Like I will take any battles that can be on Shoddy and those who are completely against it could battle the other person?

Though if that is too much of an issue then I can always step down as I do have a lot to deal with at the moment.

Gren Draco
26th July 2009, 12:17 PM
can a tester pm me when we're both on please? thanks

Lazabeam
26th July 2009, 5:47 PM
ugh no one has replied to what I said. Read what I said on the first posst on this page. Can I change my gym type to Fighting??

I was oonly going to use Water for RD but since Calum already has RD then can I switch to mono fighting?

Your allowed to use RD. Why wouldn't you be? Hell even I could use RD in my steel gym

natopotato22
26th July 2009, 8:42 PM
I don't know why but steel is always taken in every league when I try to join.

Digital Love
26th July 2009, 11:06 PM
Alright, I do apologize to everyone who has not been tested yet. If you are one of those people, please PM me so you can get tested right away

Digital Love
27th July 2009, 6:01 AM
UPDATE: Alright, I finally took the time to look through all of the people who have applied so far, and since I have battled a couple of you already, here are the people who are accepted into the league currently;

~Wobbuffet~
gingbino
natopotato
Gren Draco
Jeyre
JRCxyz (but could you please fill out the form in the correct format to make my life easier? :-) )

Anyone not mentioned still needs to be tested. A couple more things

Since The Elite Four are Weather Masters, I'd really kinda want Weather to be left to them, so please, no Gym Leaders use Weather moves :-/

Finally, we still have a position open for our Master of Sun Elite Four! If you're interested, please PM me or another tester for a test battle :)

Any more questions please post or PM me.

EDIT: Anyone who has been accepted this is important! I need all of you to resend me some things about your information. I need everyone's Gym Name (taken seriously, please) and badge. This is very convenient for me, so please and thank you :P

Lazabeam
27th July 2009, 6:49 AM
UPDATE: Alright, I finally took the time to look through all of the people who have applied so far, and since I have battled a couple of you already, here are the people who are accepted into the league currently;

~Wobbuffet~
gingbino
natopotato
Gren Draco
Jeyre
JRCxyz (but could you please fill out the form in the correct format to make my life easier? :-) )

Since The Elite Four are Weather Masters, I'd really kinda want Weather to be
left to them, so please, no Gym Leaders use Weather moves :-/

Finally, we still have a position open for our Master of Sun Elite Four! If you're interested, please PM me or another tester for a test battle :)

Any more questions please post or PM me.

EDIT: Anyone who has been accepted this is important! I need all of you to
resend me some things about your information. I need everyone's Gym Name (taken seriously, please) and badge. This is very convenient for me, so please and thank you :P

JRC doesn't do wifi :(

It doesn't make much sense that gyms can't use weather we are "5:1" The masters are "anything" I think so it makes it much harder on us if we have 5 water types and can't back our stabs up by anything

greatyama
27th July 2009, 7:17 AM
who wants to battle?

Lazabeam
27th July 2009, 7:44 AM
who wants to battle?

Your not even a challenger

Digital Love
27th July 2009, 8:08 AM
JRC doesn't do wifi :(

It doesn't make much sense that gyms can't use weather we are "5:1" The masters are "anything" I think so it makes it much harder on us if we have 5 water types and can't back our stabs up by anything

JRC doesn't do Wi-Fi?

if he doesn't, then I guess we have another spot open for another gym leader

And so far, we don't have a water or fire gym (if Rezon is switching to Fighting) imo it just makes sense for the E4 to be the only weather users. I guess if the gym leaders want to use weather moves, they could :-/

Lazabeam
27th July 2009, 8:26 AM
JRC doesn't do Wi-Fi?

if he doesn't, then I guess we have another spot open for another gym leader

And so far, we don't have a water or fire gym (if Rezon is switching to Fighting) imo it just makes sense for the E4 to be the only weather users. I guess if the gym leaders want to use weather moves, they could :-/

He has wifi but he doesn't play it because he would have to breed and everything.

I sent a VM to Omegapit about being the sunny day master since GS can't now. He has an alright sunny day team

Digital Love
27th July 2009, 8:28 AM
alright, that sounds good.

Also, we now have two more Gym positions open, if anyone would like to apply

Gren Draco
27th July 2009, 11:46 AM
Right, resending my data to help with you:
Badge: ;203; number 203.
Gym name: Unoriginal Normality.
FC (since i didn't give you it the first time): 0946 9257 1687

Hope that helps!

James Bondage
27th July 2009, 2:29 PM
UPDATE:

Since The Elite Four are Weather Masters, I'd really kinda want Weather to be left to them, so please, no Gym Leaders use Weather moves :-/

Does this include the use of the move Tailwind in my flying gym?

OmegaPit
27th July 2009, 3:06 PM
Badge: ;071;
Gym name: Bring sun cream.

Lazabeam contacted me and I am still willing to be the Sunny Day master.

Could someone also tell me how to get the Victreebel emote to work =|

~Wobbuffet~
27th July 2009, 3:20 PM
Ughh stupid wifi only rules >_______________________________________________>

James Bondage
27th July 2009, 3:57 PM
Lazabeam contacted me and I am still willing to be the Sunny Day master.

Could someone also tell me how to get the Victreebel emote to work =|

;071;

Type it like this without the spaces. ; 071 ;

All of the poke sprites are three digit configurtions, and if the poke you want, Victreebell, or otherwise, has a number lower than 100, you need to add a zero to the begining of it's National Dex number.

Rezon
27th July 2009, 4:25 PM
Yes I will be the Fighting Gym Leader

Name: Rezon
Fc: (if applicable) 0818 2009 7818
Type: Fighting
Posistion: Gym Leader
Badge: ;392;
Gym name: The Combat Room

maverick-x
27th July 2009, 5:09 PM
can i be a master of sandstorm gym if a gap is open?
would my team have to be all ground/rock.or mixed
fc 4468 7761 5533
ign = Mark
team will be ready for testing in a couple days if you need.

EDIT: just checked the first page and you alrady have one, what gym types do you need to fill the gaps?

OmegaPit
27th July 2009, 6:06 PM
;071;

Type it like this without the spaces. ; 071 ;

All of the poke sprites are three digit configurtions, and if the poke you want, Victreebell, or otherwise, has a number lower than 100, you need to add a zero to the begining of it's National Dex number.

Thanks Jeyre, I should've remembered about the 0.

old man
27th July 2009, 6:18 PM
Sign Me up as a challenger.

Name: Old Man
Fc:In Siggy
Can you battle on shoddy: Nope :-)

(Or if you still need a Water Gym I can do that :-)

Lazabeam
27th July 2009, 9:38 PM
Sign Me up as a challenger.

Name: Old Man
Fc:In Siggy
Can you battle on shoddy: Nope :-)

(Or if you still need a Water Gym I can do that :-)

Woot 1st challenger welcome to the league

James Bondage
27th July 2009, 11:32 PM
About the poll...I think Shoddy is just fine, but should have a separate set of gym leaders if we could find enough. However I don't see that as an option up there^

old man
27th July 2009, 11:34 PM
WHo's up 1st?hmmmmmm

Rezon
28th July 2009, 12:41 AM
If you wanna chalenge someone send them a VM or PM

Digital Love
28th July 2009, 7:44 PM
I actually didn't think about it, but accepting challengers at this time might not have been the greatest idea (with out a full league, I mean, and even then many of our Gym Leaders are still building teams)

Another thing, though, anyone I have accepted as a GL/E4, I want to retest those who I have battled when their monotype team is ready. People like Gren Draco and Neto Senpai are excluded, since I already know their monotype team

Rezon
28th July 2009, 9:58 PM
Hey I put in my information for the Fighting type gym a little up Digital si put me in as the fighting gym.

#TWERKTEAM
29th July 2009, 2:56 AM
I was asked to be the elec GL here so yeah.... Deleted the pm i got though :(

FC: in sig
Type: electric
Position: GL #2
Gym name: *WILL PUT LATER*

Lazabeam
29th July 2009, 3:49 AM
I was asked to be the elec GL here so yeah.... Deleted the pm i got though :(

Type: electric
Position: GL #2
Gym name: *WILL PUT LATER*

Hey you joined :)

Dl add assassinaceptile I have battled him before and he is a great battler

Digital Love
29th July 2009, 5:35 AM
alright, will do

Also, Rhys will possibly be a gym leader, but this is all depending on how the Shoddy situation works out (though so far a pretty large majority would not want Shoddy atm)

mattj
29th July 2009, 5:40 AM
alright, will do

Also, Rhys will possibly be a gym leader, but this is all depending on how the Shoddy situation works out (though so far a pretty large majority would not want Shoddy atm)

Shoddy is full of retarted glitches. 1 glitch for example lets you use the move trick, and even if you trade for a choice item it still let's you chose another attack. How is that realistic?

I went to the Nashville Qualifier and Omegadonut was facing IPL (smogoners and all around nice guys I know) in the final match and Omegadonut tricked for a choice scarf and got stuck using trick. IIRC he actually tricked for another stupid choice item too. Later he commented that it was because he was so used to doing this on Shoddy and it working that he tried it in such a high stakes situation...oh yeah, and he ended up losing to IPL (at Nashville) because of it.

Thanks a lot shoddy. Great place to practice eh?

Digital Love
29th July 2009, 5:45 AM
Shoddy isn't fuly accurate with all it's moves, but my personal reason for disliking is because I'm honestly convinced that the crit/sleep/acc/freeze/etc mechanic is flawed (I'm going to get PM'ed or VM'ed or whatever about it, but I really couldn't care, I have made my mind about it) and not only that, but pretty much most everyone else has their own reasons for not wanting Shoddy involved with the league, so sorry GSn and JRC, if you ever got access to WiFi I'd gladly accept you into the league :-/

Lazabeam
29th July 2009, 5:49 AM
Shoddy is absolutley fine with me. All I really want is the option to play on shoddy and wifi for me

Lazabeam
29th July 2009, 6:37 AM
As a leader or challenger?

Witch of 'Cos
29th July 2009, 10:18 AM
So I am accepted?

If yes, better get to work on refining that team......

And I think Shoddy is fine, if the challenger agrees.

groovitational snubbul
29th July 2009, 10:59 AM
It's OK DL. I have a lot going on at the mo, I'm not sure i could really make a great Sunny Day team anyway what with School and Tutoring and my other interests.

Gren Draco
29th July 2009, 1:32 PM
The thing is if we say shoddy is fine virtually every challenger will use it, because it's quicker and easier, which will lead to retardedly haxy games.
Because i agree with DL about the luck system on shoddy, whoever get's the first bad hax gets it throughout the game.

old man
30th July 2009, 1:10 PM
Hmmmmm I see that Doc and Jeyre are here. I'll pm you tow of a battle next week.

Iggly
30th July 2009, 4:00 PM
This league was brought under my attention today, and...
I would like to apply as the Elite Four #1: Master of Sun.
Whip up a team over the following days, I give you a holler when its done DL, so you can test me.

Oh, and I voted: No Shoddy at all.
I refuse to use it.

BlueDragon
30th July 2009, 5:06 PM
i want to join as a challenger
Name:BlueDragon
FC:in sig

OmegaPit
30th July 2009, 5:07 PM
@Iggly- Nuuu, I have that position, or so they told me. You can even look back a page to see me application ;)

Iggly
30th July 2009, 6:06 PM
@Iggly- Nuuu, I have that position, or so they told me. You can even look back a page to see me application ;)

Foiled again!

Well, in that case, I'll challenge this league! :D
Might be fun for a change ;P

Lazabeam
30th July 2009, 8:02 PM
Yay more challengers welcome to the league iggly

OmegaPit
31st July 2009, 12:37 AM
Digital Love can you add me as the Sun master please.

Lazabeam
31st July 2009, 6:58 AM
I asked him to join I have seen his sun team

Gren Draco
31st July 2009, 12:45 PM
Right, resending my data to help with you:
Badge: ;203; number 203.
Gym name: Unoriginal Normality.
FC (since i didn't give you it the first time): 0946 9257 1687

Hope that helps!

since it got missed the first time.

Iggly
31st July 2009, 1:38 PM
OmegaPit?

You havent been tested yet, so there is no guaranteeing.

Muahahaha xD

(chew)

Im not applying to that anymore though, challenger is fine for me ;)

Tyde
31st July 2009, 4:38 PM
is this league ready to take challengers yet?

Lazabeam
31st July 2009, 6:47 PM
is this league ready to take challengers yet?

Yes

(10char)

natopotato22
31st July 2009, 8:40 PM
I still needed to be tested by DL

Tyde
31st July 2009, 8:53 PM
then i guess i challenge your league (:

Rezon
1st August 2009, 4:59 AM
My team will be ready in about a week or less. I will post on here when it is

OmegaPit
1st August 2009, 4:35 PM
Then when can I be tested?

Digital Love
1st August 2009, 6:20 PM
I have stated it before, but I will post one more time, this time with a more serious consequence.

I would really appreciate it if people wishing to join the league would PM me personally. If you don't you WILL BE IGNORED! I do not know who has and who hasn't been tested yet, and with only a couple of positions left, its hard.

@OmegaPit, I will test you ASAP next time you're on

Rezon
3rd August 2009, 5:55 AM
Ugh my team is going to need a little longer then a week. Sorry everyone I've been caught up with stuff lately

Lazabeam
3rd August 2009, 6:57 PM
I have wifi back and am online waiting for challengers

Any takers?

OmegaPit
4th August 2009, 2:40 AM
Why is it that this thread never comes up it has new posts when it does for me =S

Meh, so yeah DL if I see you online I'll drop you a PM.

Digital Love
4th August 2009, 6:36 AM
I will be on vacation for the rest of the week, so anyone who needs to be tested still needs to PM me. If I return from vacation and a previous GL applicant has not PM'ed me, I will ignore your app.

and OmegaPit, ASAP I'll test you I promise :)

Tyde
4th August 2009, 7:54 PM
Name: Tyde , IGN Eric
FC: 4984 2992 8717

Lazabeam
5th August 2009, 4:43 AM
Again I'm on for a little bit

Amy challengers for my gym?

James Bondage
5th August 2009, 5:06 AM
Active post for gym challengers. I can take battles starting tomorrow, but on PBR only. I am pretty sure I will have a DS within the next two weeks to take on all comers officially though.

old man
5th August 2009, 3:44 PM
I'm going after DOc's gym 1st and Jeyre's once he gets his DS :-)

Lazabeam
5th August 2009, 6:39 PM
Tyde Vs Lazabeam = Tyde 0-1

I had the game wrapped up and should have won 3-0 or 2-0 but he got a lucky crit on my scizor that cost me the game there was nothing I could do about gay hax

Gg tyde

Tyde
5th August 2009, 6:41 PM
Tyde Vs Lazabeam = Tyde 0-1

I had the game wrapped up and should have won 3-0 or 2-0 but he got a lucky crit on my scizor that cost me the game there was nothing I could do about gay hax

Gg tyde

game mechanics is game mechanics
and my meta would have taken u out anyways, but GG

Lazabeam
5th August 2009, 6:48 PM
game mechanics is game mechanics
and my meta would have taken u out anyways, but GG

you do realize that was bulky scizor right?

And an SD bp + luke aurapshere would have KOed and you know it

Edit: max attack metagross earthquake vs lazabeams bulky scizor
spread

(32.56% - 38.37%)

Calculated it so yeah I proved it and my scizor would have about 50% left

Tyde
5th August 2009, 7:06 PM
you do realize that was bulky scizor right?

And an SD bp + luke aurapshere would have KOed and you know it

Edit: max attack metagross earthquake vs lazabeams bulky scizor
spread

(32.56% - 38.37%)

Calculated it so yeah I proved it and my scizor would have about 50% left

ur scizor had 50% hp left when i EQ'd it with my swampert UNDER a reflect.
swmpert hax 328ish attack.

now, my metagross has 409 attack, and is holding a muscle band, you would be dead (:

but anyway, GG.
any other gyms wanna battle?

Lazabeam
5th August 2009, 7:22 PM
Dude the reflect wore off or else there would be no possible way to do 50% and you would be a hacker

Tyde
5th August 2009, 8:08 PM
nope, reflect wore off right before i crit, and i was hiting for for 50%

Lazabeam
5th August 2009, 10:05 PM
Dude the reflect wore off or else there would be no possible way to do 50% and you would be a hacker

Lazabeam
5th August 2009, 10:06 PM
Ok then your a hacker an you just admitted it

Tyde
5th August 2009, 10:15 PM
what the hell are you saying =.=
your scizor isnt as bulky as you thought, mister all your pokemon are in masterballs.
also, you under estimate how hard some pokemon can hit, you lost, get over it.
BRO.
next gym, Please

Lazabeam
5th August 2009, 11:01 PM
I like masterballs >_> and I sav it's legal

You obviously don't know how to use a damage calculator or your memory is just bad

I should have won and you know it

So take your undeserved badge and continue on

Tyde
6th August 2009, 12:57 AM
ha, sore loser

James Bondage
6th August 2009, 6:39 AM
Wow, you two really spammin' up a thread page there.

If anybody has any problems when they battle me, please let me hear about them in PM's, or, if you think something is REALLY really wrong, send your thoughts to DL's PM box, so he can review the issue.

Sorry about that DL, but those posts seem to be a waste of time and effort in your thread, and I don't want that kind of issue when my opponents strt rolling in.

mattj
6th August 2009, 1:19 PM
ummmm... can I apply? I PMd who I'm supposed to PM like days ago?

Lazabeam
6th August 2009, 5:26 PM
PM digital love

And umm hey jeyre maybe you don't know but DL and Myself created this league together so yeahhhh

James Bondage
6th August 2009, 6:23 PM
PM digital love

And umm hey jeyre maybe you don't know but DL and Myself created this league together so yeahhhh

I understand that, but you must realize that the mods aren't going to see anything but spam. I came to this league to see it do well, and help it become sucessful, not to see it shut down due to spam posts. Co-creator, or not, those posts are spam. I'm not going to post on this topic again though. I'm not going to be pulled nto the flamming/spamming trap.

mattj
6th August 2009, 11:38 PM
PM digital love

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. I read his post saying that's how to do it and I already did. Is he away?

Oh yes, and BTW...Spam is actually pretty good if you slice it up thin and fry it. Try it with Cheezy Scrambled eggs for breakfast some time.

Lazabeam
7th August 2009, 2:33 AM
Zomg I love cheesy eggs

I'm online for awhile so I'm taking challenges

mattj
7th August 2009, 4:42 AM
You still on?

tomahawked
7th August 2009, 5:09 AM
hey is the 6th gym still empty???

Digital Love
9th August 2009, 8:11 PM
Alright, bumping this because I do not want it to die.

I've only received two PM's about the 6th gym leader spot, and I have contacted those two, with no responses still. At this point I'm pretty willing to give it away, so please PM me if you're still interested.

As for the Sunny Day Master, I'm pretty sure OmegaPit will make a fine master (though I'd still like to test)

In other news, I've seen enough of the poll to see that the majority of people would not prefer Shoddy. So the League is officially WiFi only

old man
14th August 2009, 4:16 AM
Kel...We got DC'd. I'm going back in.

HAHAHAHA ok you got all of Jirachi's Luck on this 2nd round. You flinched everyone to death and Paralyzed them too. How often does that hapen????? HAHAHA

Flamethrowa55
14th August 2009, 4:36 AM
Hey,cool concept here.
If the sunny day spot is still open, I would gladly take it.
I <3 weather teams, SD will be a challenge.

Lazabeam
14th August 2009, 4:47 AM
Kel vs. Old Man= Kel (4-0)

The hax ***** stuck in this one and Bad!!! I get just about all of his pokes paralyzed with rachi and para flinch haxed them to death

Gg old man really sorry about the hax :(

old man
14th August 2009, 12:02 PM
Kel vs. Old Man= Kel (4-0)

The hax ***** stuck in this one and Bad!!! I get just about all of his pokes paralyzed with rachi and para flinch haxed them to death

Gg old man really sorry about the hax :(

hahahah I couldn't get over how much SG was with you for that 2nd battle. HAHAHAH WOW!!!!!

I would have perferred to finish the 1st battle...but alass we got disconnected. Anyway.....It was a good game.

OmegaPit
14th August 2009, 7:47 PM
Back from my holiday.

I'll get a PM'ing DL so he can test me.

Digital Love
19th August 2009, 12:52 AM
Righto, Omega, whenever you're on next I'd love to get a test battle going :-)

Also, if a mod sees this, can they please remove the poll? Thanks

Rezon
19th August 2009, 1:11 AM
Hey Im just not active here im gonna drop out.

Sorry

Digital Love
19th August 2009, 3:54 AM
Well, the league itself has been going really slowly, with the lack of challengers. (And partially my lack of league running skills)

Withdrawl accepted, we have another gym spot opem.

Current leaders, please PM if you are still active, since the discussions have been really lacking, I'm not sure whether people are active or not. I will withdrawl you if I don't get a response (I will give several reminders)

mattj
19th August 2009, 5:07 AM
Well, the league itself has been going really slowly, with the lack of challengers. (And partially my lack of league running skills)

Withdrawl accepted, we have another gym spot opem.

Current leaders, please PM if you are still active, since the discussions have been really lacking, I'm not sure whether people are active or not. I will withdrawl you if I don't get a response (I will give several reminders)

Need a gym leader? I just got back from Worlds! Check my thread to see if I'm a decent battler or what!

old man
19th August 2009, 6:26 PM
I'll get my match done against Doc thei weekend.

gyarados151
22nd August 2009, 4:39 PM
Master of the sun, hmmm, its tempting, too bad I haven't even finished training yet. . . It would be a great place for me to be for double battles, I will train a team of the sun and hopefully do it very quickly.

Andrew1239
25th August 2009, 5:51 PM
Name: Andrew1239
FC: sig (pearl)

old man
25th August 2009, 6:05 PM
Doc thumped me yesterday 3-0. Didn't expect him to bring those pokes

Gren Draco
27th August 2009, 4:03 PM
Yeah, i'm dropping out cause it's dead.
I doubt it affect anything in the slightest but it just means i don't have to check here all the time.

OmegaPit
28th August 2009, 12:15 AM
I'm giving up trying to get a Master of SUn position, not enough time to do it really.

Digital Love
28th August 2009, 12:45 AM
Well dang

I'm still looking for positions, but it's just not getting the attention I'd hoped it would

gyarados151
28th August 2009, 11:39 AM
k, I'm gonna post this up here and hope that DL reads this, and at the same time, shall pm it, if the master of the sun position is reopened for evaluation and testing I would be happy to ry (but I'll probably fail to get in :( ) never the less, I can still try out for it, although my current team lack on the trained side but I've only just thought of competetiv battling. so:

Name: forums: gyarados151, Ingame: alex
FC: 0045 0842 3699 (platinum)
position: E4 1 by the looks of it
Gym name: well, no need to look at really
badge:;421; (if there is a flower cherrim I'd like that one please)

ancient pray
29th August 2009, 5:12 PM
I would like to join.
I have a question, you said 5 monotypes, but my team is a mixed team, I use ground types, Rock types and Steel types.
If his is not allowed, then I'm sorry for wasting your time and I'll challenge you instead.
Name: ancient pray
Fc: in sig
Type: Ground-Steel-Rock
Posistion: Gym 6
Badge: ;248;
Gym name: Ancient Egypt

gyarados151
30th August 2009, 8:25 PM
k, my team are a lot better now, I'd like to mybe test battle for master of the sun soon!

Digital Love
30th August 2009, 8:28 PM
Sorry about my inactivity, I promise to respond to anyone who has PM'ed me within a day or two

ancient pray
31st August 2009, 3:35 PM
what about responding to my join-request..

Digital Love
1st September 2009, 2:59 AM
what about responding to my join-request..

The point of a mono league is for one type, I'd really prefer if you kept yourself to using one monotype. But you can definitely use other types as long as they are also your mono, like Steel Psychic and Sleet Rock, for example

jahz
15th September 2009, 3:41 PM
Name:jahz
FC:
Type:grass
Position:gym leader
Badge:;251;
Gym name: the flower power gym!

please note: have lended 2 of my pokes to somebody w8ing for them back before i can battle

old man
17th September 2009, 2:16 PM
Hey what gyms are open? I have time to do one.

gyarados151
20th September 2009, 11:00 AM
I keep posting for positions onthe master of the sun, but there is never a response, I PM them as well, I will very soon have a satisfactory master of the sun team ready for you but for me to work out the best one I can think of I need to know if I cfan make all my battles double ones, it really helps!

jahz
21st September 2009, 9:29 PM
Name:jahz
Type:water
Position:leader
Badge: (will get one made)
Gym name: sea storm gym.
clauses: ohko, sleep, evasion.no ubers. all other regular rules apply

can pm you my team if you want

Eternal Darkness
24th September 2009, 2:42 AM
Name: King World
FC: 2106 4930 8109
Type:Fghting
Position: Sixth or seventh
Badge: Wrestling badge
Gym name: fighting gym

SHiny HOHO
28th September 2009, 12:26 PM
gym number 7 or 6 or master of the sun in the elite
the name is SHiny HOHO
FC 4468 7034 0638
type is mixed
gym leader 6 or 7
badge is lv 70 Giratina
mixed types

gyarados151
4th October 2009, 12:15 PM
I keep posting for positions onthe master of the sun, but there is never a response, I PM them as well, I will very soon have a satisfactory master of the sun team ready for you but for me to work out the best one I can think of I need to know if I cfan make all my battles double ones, it really helps!

Quoting my own message, I am tired of waiting for response I have pm'ed u digital love a few times now about becoming master of the sun, I have a lot of time to do it, especially on the weekend and normally during weekdays too, and for me to be certain of which pokemon I should have in my final place I need to know if I can have all double battles or if they can only be single, I can't be bothered to train a pokemon for either occasion, and am tired of waiting for an answer, please reply to this soon.

Digital Love
11th October 2009, 5:44 PM
Yeah I'm closing this league down

School is getting in the way of things and I'm not reaching anywhere near the activity I planned. It also seems like most of the GL/E4 we have moved on to other things.

Mods, please lock

Iggly
11th October 2009, 6:06 PM
*locks with chains*