PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they should bring back the Alima event Pokemon

TMW001
25th July 2009, 10:42 PM
I say they should for atleast a little while before offically ending it again not everyone had the ranger games let alone beaten them.

AK Punk
26th July 2009, 2:58 AM
I don't think they should. It will lower the value of the Pokemon that the people who actually downloaded the events obtained from them. If you really want the pokemon then try posting in the trade area or you can PM me an offer. EDIT: You can also get Manaphy if you get the first Ranger game new, they usually have it at Walmart.

Pingouin7
26th July 2009, 4:27 AM
I don't think they should. It will lower the value of the Pokemon that the people who actually downloaded the events obtained from them.

A re-release wouldn't in any way affect the value of a Pokémon.

TMW001
26th July 2009, 5:35 PM
I don't think they should. It will lower the value of the Pokemon that the people who actually downloaded the events obtained from them. If you really want the pokemon then try posting in the trade area or you can PM me an offer. EDIT: You can also get Manaphy if you get the first Ranger game new, they usually have it at Walmart.
Well I doubt I'd have anything worth trading to you for either the Manphy or Roliu and yeah I don't think it would effect its value as a rare since their are rare Pokemon that most people already and do hack.

(s.i.e)
30th July 2009, 1:52 PM
for christ sake that sig D:

anyway, i for myself doubt the event will be brought back because fewer people are playing this game then people when it was still new, it's a game that is quickly finished, adding a little extra story to it would not make much difference to promote the game anymore.