PDA

View Full Version : Need PMD Blue/Red SOS Converter?

JacobXSky
27th July 2009, 8:40 PM
Well, fret no longer. While the page may no longer be at The Ultimate Pokemon Center, I found an archived version on Wayback Machine, so, I downloaded it, and put a zip file of it up on my 4shared directory. So, for anyone that feels cheated, or if you have no friends, or you have friends, but they don't have the game, you can convert any of your SOS mail passwords into A-OK passwords, or for your own personal gain, any of you that are super-leveled, generate a Thank-You mail for the fake SOS mail that you can create. It is located here: SOS to A-OK Generator (http://www.4shared.com/file/121063110/a2e0b9a2/SOS_Mail_PMD_Converter.html).

;026;!!!IMPORTANT!!!;026;
You must keep all of the files and folders together with the HTML file, otherwise, the page will cease to work. Soon, I'll release a full generators zip, just like Upoke.com used to have. And then, no one will have to lose their hard earned items again!

So, this has been a News Bulletin by:

;155; JacobXSky, and Nero, The Cyndaquil ;155;

Pingouin7
28th July 2009, 4:03 AM
What is this I don't even.

http://en.pokemon-inside.net/dungeon/rescue.php

JacobXSky
28th July 2009, 9:51 PM
Okay, I realize that I may have not explained this as well as I could have. So, this is what I meant.

You can use this page to:

1. Save yourself should you die in a dungeon.

2. Generate an A-OK Mail for others, if you choose not to help them.

3. Generate a Thank-You Mail using the A-OK mail that you got. (Add an item, too!)

Okay, I hope that this cleared up anything that you might have been confused about. And, if the download doesn't work, you can always download the free, personal version of PageNest/WebStripper, then rip the page from the Wayback Machine's Archived Version.

Pingouin7
29th July 2009, 4:06 AM
I think it's stupid they removed it because it "prevents rescue teams from doing their jobs"

If people want to actually rescue the people, why would they use the generator in the first place?

pokémaster007
10th August 2009, 8:59 PM
Could you be a little more specific when you say "!!!IMPORTANT!!!
You must keep all of the files and folders together with the HTML file, otherwise, the page will cease to work. Soon, I'll release a full generators zip, just like Upoke.com used to have. And then, no one will have to lose their hard earned items again!"