PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon TCG Club!

Mr. Joker
28th July 2009, 8:02 PM
The Official
SPPF Pokemon
Trading Card Game Club!
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/Palkia.jpg
Hello and welcome to the 3rd version of this club! This is going to be bigger and way better then the other clubs!

Now here are some rules:
- Only talk about the Pokemon Trading Card Game
- Have Fun
- All SPPF rules apply
- No one lining
- Have fun
- If you are a Co-Owner or Mod and you recieve a Ban from the club (Any kind) your modship or Co leadership will be taken away.
- More rules will be added if needed

COTW (Card of the Week):

http://pokebeach.com/scans/rising-rivals/105-flygon-lv.x.jpg

Flygon LV X from Rising Rivals!

Topics:
What got you into playing the Pokemon TCG?
What are the cards that you just got in you pack and how will they advance you deck/ collection?

Members:
Mr. Joker -owner-
Shuckle the Snail -Co-Owner 1- (One warning)
darklord18
Mi10ticFan

Warning System:
-1 Warning
-2 Warning
-1 Day Ban
-Week Ban
-2 week ban
-Month Ban
-Permaban
Fan Made Cards:
None yet =(

Have fun!

Mr. Joker
28th July 2009, 8:31 PM
New Card of the Week:
http://pokebeach.com/scans/rising-rivals/105-flygon-lv.x.jpg

Flygon LV X from Rising Rivals!

and here is a new topic:

Shuckle the Snail
28th July 2009, 9:23 PM
Hey mr. Joker, i'm co leader right?

Mostly my friends. They started like 6 years ago so i did to. I got the Base Chaizard in my first pack :D

EDIT: New topic!

What are the cards that you just got in you pack and how will they advance you deck/ collection?

darklord18
28th July 2009, 11:02 PM
Can I rejoin?

Um school? just when the TCG came out it was a major thing in schoo and I collected the first three sets. I stop due to the cost of it not being wroth it and that shop didn't really sell I alot of pack at that time (maybe 10 or 12) but I got into it by my friend and now I playing again, but I taken a break from battle to finish my deck.

Shuckle the Snail
28th July 2009, 11:18 PM
Yeah Darklord you can rejoin :D

Well i just got a pack of Stormfront and got a premier ball letting me search my deck for a Pokemon Lv. X and show it to my oppenent then put it in my hand, So that will help me with of course my Lv. X's haha.

Illusione-Tempus
29th July 2009, 12:48 PM
I want to rejoin ^_^ I hope this will be the last TCG Club to be remade due to inactivity -.-;

I was just having a bad time, so I went to a shop and found Pokemon TCG cards. Since I have nothing else to do, and I missed my old days with pokemon, I bought it. It was Ex Crystal Guradians, I got Blaziken ex right at my first purchase ;] Since then, I collect TCG cards. Why, if I have time to picture it with my camera...

Mr. Joker
29th July 2009, 8:31 PM
Welcome to the club, all three of you =D

@Shuckle the Snail, what part of

- No one lining don't you get? Please don't do it again.

When Pokemon first came to america, I was obsessed with it (I still am :x) and I had to have evreything pokemon, so my loving grandma bought me mostly evreything that was pokemon related at that time and I got about 20 packs in a span of 2 weeks! Then I learned how to read and I started battleing with the cards =D

I just got a Lucario G the other day and I am using it in my Riley deck!

Banana_Split
29th July 2009, 8:39 PM
Hey, can I join the club?

After seeing the animé a few years ago I saw on the internet the Pokemon TCG cards and since then I collect them.

My newest card is the Weezing HP 80 from Platinum - Rising Rivals. Not think about how they will advance my collection.

-Porygon-Z-
29th July 2009, 11:40 PM
Hey, could I join the club?

My Friends and the love for Pokemon!

My newest card is a Walrein with HP 140, Poke-Power is Gather Ice, and his move is Cold Crush and he is from Platinum - Rising Rivals. And I am going to use him in my Grass and Water deck.

Shuckle the Snail
30th July 2009, 6:21 AM
@ Banana & Porygon Z- You are both in.

@Mr. Joker- i was one lining because i was letting them into the club and i did not have anything to say except that. And i didnt want Milotic Fan to wait. That is my logic so i dont think i deserve a warning but what ever you say your in charge. Oh and i deleted the one liner.

Illusione-Tempus
30th July 2009, 3:51 PM
I just got a Darkrai from an MD pack (it's still MD around here, I want Stormfront :<). No point with them in both, I got one already and Darkrai's not really a good pokemon for my deck...

Oh, and how to gain more energy cards? Since the maximum amount of energy I have now is 6... my water energies :< I need more for my Hydro-Electric deck :<

Shuckle the Snail
31st July 2009, 7:08 PM

Well i just bought like 6 packs yesterday and I got the base set Hitmonchan from a platinum pack which was cool. I also got a Gyrados, Jirachi, Slaking, Burmy, and Wake's Floatzel. They won't really help my deck to much because i'm aiming for a sleep deck. So i really need Cyrus's Darkia. If anyone has that card maybe we could work out a trade. okthxbai

Mr. Joker
31st July 2009, 7:42 PM
Sorry I haven't checked up here, there is a couple things going on irl that needed to be done :x

Well I got great news, my grandpa is going to take me to the Supreme Victors pre-relece tourny for free =D

New topic:
What pokemon do you always seem to get?

Shuckle the Snail
31st July 2009, 8:21 PM
Sorry I haven't checked up here, there is a couple things going on irl that needed to be done :x

Well I got great news, my grandpa is going to take me to the Supreme Victors pre-relece tourny for free =D

New topic:

That's awesome! Me and Porygon Z are going together IRL.

Well over this whole week i bought 10 packs because of Comic con. I got 7 Duskulls. But most of them were different.

-Porygon-Z-
31st July 2009, 10:32 PM
I cant wait to go to this pre-release because it was amazing for the Platinum one and I got Shaymin Lv. X and Drapion Lv. X there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems that I always get Riolu's.

Illusione-Tempus
1st August 2009, 2:16 AM
Rayquaza, back at the Dragon Frontiers days I got 7 Rayquaza ex, then now at Legends Awaken I always got a Rayquaza. It's haunting me O.O
... Surprised to see I always got a rare card? Too bad 4 of the Rayquaza ex are missing :<

Shadow Eeveelution
1st August 2009, 4:51 AM
What are the cards that you just got in your pack and how will they advance you deck/ collection?

..It been a while since I bought a booster pack..but the last time i bought one...I got ....Snorlax..it was awesome at first...but ...I rather use my Gallade deck

I want to join

Shuckle the Snail
2nd August 2009, 8:12 AM
Shadow eevee u are in.

Newtopic!

What is the name if your deck and why?

Shadow Eeveelution
2nd August 2009, 10:56 AM
...You can call me MSE..cause they are lot of SE already........

Mr. Joker
2nd August 2009, 11:02 AM
Welcome to the club peoples ^^

Aura Storm. Due to it being a Riley deck, and I think you get the rest.

I am really busy right now, the first post will be updated l8er today.

Illusione-Tempus
2nd August 2009, 12:39 PM
What is the name of your deck and why?
My deck's name is Hydro volt because it contains 2 Water, 2 Electric and one combined with them...
Or specifically: Empoleon, Milotic, Lanturn, Luxray and Raichu :3

-Porygon-Z-
2nd August 2009, 4:57 PM

The name of my deck is Toxic SP. Because it is full of SP pokemon and they poison the other team.

Shadow Eeveelution
2nd August 2009, 6:54 PM
then again...I got my bros...ExtremeGiratina

What Card(s) are you looking for/why-

The Kingdra family and all english/jap lvl X

For my collection

Shuckle the Snail
3rd August 2009, 11:09 PM
Another Topic-

I'm looking for 1 and hopefully 2 Darkrai G's because i'm making a sleep deck and he is the main pokemon i need.

-Porygon-Z-
4th August 2009, 3:11 AM
I am looking for 4 Weavile's G from Platinum for my Toxic SP deck.

darklord18
4th August 2009, 3:42 AM

Alakazam 4 and it level X
Gallade 4 Lv X
Espeon 4

as I need them for my Young psychics deck (Mira and Max) deck as Gallade and Alakazam are there main pokemon (I think) and i like Espeon.

and Lucario GL for my Buck and Riley deck.

Well young psychics for my main deck and for my Buck and Riley deck is call "strong Aura.

Illusione-Tempus
4th August 2009, 12:44 PM

I'm looking for sets after Majestic Dawn since people here are so evil they didn't want me to get them... I mean the stores to sell them...

Or if it's other cards, I'm looking for a Majestic Dawn Prinplup, since I saw its attacks being amazing (and I lack of Prinplups)

crobatman
6th August 2009, 4:18 AM
I'll join, but I do not collect the cards anymore. I do play around with my old cards. I made like 7 or 8 decks and play it with my brother.

I got into the game when I was in sixth grrade because then, everybody played pokemon!!!

Banana_Split
11th August 2009, 11:55 AM
What Card(s) are you looking for/why

A Magmortar to complete the Magby - Magmar - Magmortar evolution.

Illusione-Tempus
14th August 2009, 7:21 AM
Is this club dying? :'(

Well, Stormfront and Platinum's out here! I bought some boosters and I wonder what should I do...

I have three choices for decks, yet I'm lack of energy cards for three of them. Which do you think is best?
1. Torterra Deck
2. Dialga Deck (no Dialga G though)
3. Hydro-volt Deck

1. Torterra Deck
Since I recently found lots of Torterra cards with Torterra Lv X among them, I think I should make one. Besides, I have 4x Grotle and 4x Turtwig :3

2. Dialga Deck
I found a Platinum Dialga in a tin can, and I thought of making one. Since I have 1x DP Dialga, 1x GE Dialga Lv X, 2x MD Dialga, making it a nice choice (yet only limited to four :p)

3. Hydro-volt Deck
My own theme deck, revolves around Empoleon, Milotic, Lanturn, Luxray and Raichu. Yet still needs to be modified, so if you think I should stick to my theme deck...

(Optional) Crash-Impact Deck
Current deck, contains Empoleon, Lanturn, Luxray, Loppuny, Mewtwo, Armaldo and Houndoom. Well too many pokemon, too little energy, but I have managed to suppressed them. If I had more of them, I'll be replacing some of my Trainer Cards. Will place Altaria next, in exchange of Luxray.

~ Mi10ticFan http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/Sprites/350.gif

crobatman
14th August 2009, 5:53 PM
have we asked what is your favorite card that we own?

Anyway, my favorite I own is my a Dragonite that I got from the first pokemon movie. Why? it looks cool, and it has an interesting poke-power.

Banana_Split
15th August 2009, 1:02 PM
Your favorite card
A Articuno and Moltres from one of the first sets. They are really beautiful.

Terry. T.
15th August 2009, 5:50 PM
May I join?
I love the TCG, and I collect cards when possible. I've just opened my first pack of Platinum: Supreme Victors and I got Garchomp C Lv.X.!
However, there aren't many good cards in that set.
I have the Platinum card poster, too?
I'll scan Garchomp C Lv.X.
~Terry. T.

Banana_Split
20th August 2009, 10:12 AM
Is this club now already going to die?

What is your strongest Pokemon Card?
Aggron, HP 130 Rising Rivals..