PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky American Release Date

MaskedManAbsolkid
29th July 2009, 5:19 PM
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=10325

October 12th.

I'm not sure if this is old or new, or if there's already a topic on it, but this is an official date for the game. ONM is a trusted source, so this should be real.

BCVM22
29th July 2009, 10:00 PM
Monday release. That's odd.

Pingouin7
30th July 2009, 3:01 AM
Yeah, I've just realized that they keep releasing their stuff on a Sunday.

Torpoleon
30th July 2009, 12:04 PM
They didn't release everything on Sunday for Pokemon. Wasn't Shadows of Almia released on Nov 8, 2008, which was a Monday? Anyways, Oct. 12, 2009 seems like a great release date! I'll wait until Serebii posts the release date for it in the US on the main site, first, though.

MaskedManAbsolkid
30th July 2009, 8:58 PM
They didn't release everything on Sunday for Pokemon. Wasn't Shadows of Almia released on Nov 8, 2008, which was a Monday? Anyways, Oct. 12, 2009 seems like a great release date! I'll wait until Serebii posts the release date for it in the US on the main site, first, though.

Just confirmed by Serebii. I just need to point out the fact that the source is an official Nintendo source (which is still a bit...out of touch with Nintendo at times, it seems).

AstralEon
31st July 2009, 10:30 AM
*Gasp* Oct, 12. That's on a Monday and the day before my sisters B-Day.

Silent Conversation
2nd August 2009, 8:15 PM
Good release date. A nice Fall release, which is nice for me because Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story comes out sometime in Fall as well, so when I'm finished playing whichever one will be released first, I'll immediately jump in to play the second one.

(s.i.e)
3rd August 2009, 12:03 PM
man i have so many gamereleases to take care of around that time, this is madness.

TurtwigFan1
3rd August 2009, 12:49 PM
Woop! We get a release date. But I'll have to wait till us Brits get it, most likely on a Friday if we go by normal game-releasing rules.

Jirachi Chick :)
4th August 2009, 4:34 AM
Can't wait. :)
I just finished Time and it amazed me so much, I just have to play this one now.

ViewtifulJoe
6th August 2009, 1:47 AM
I'd like to see the extra missions they have. I think there are five. Bidoof's Wish, Genius Igglybuff, Today's Scream (something to do with Sunflora and Loudred), Charm's Arrival, and Into the Dark Future (Grovyle is in this one!).

Rainbowdashtheawesome
14th August 2009, 4:13 AM
I've already preordered a copy and can't wait! I hope it can connect with Time and Darkness so I can trade items and stuff like that.

sweet_piplup123
20th August 2009, 11:49 AM
Sigh...early 2010 in Australia...oh well...I'll wait.

Torpoleon
23rd August 2009, 2:31 PM
You can preorder it now? Dang, I don't even have $5. That's why I'm getting it for Hanukkah. Oh and SP, don't worry! It'll be worth the wait! It'll probably be January or Early February or something.

ShiroRyu
26th August 2009, 6:07 PM
Wow, so soon? I'm exited! I thought it would have to wait until next year. ^^

GoodPokemonTrainer121
24th September 2009, 6:09 PM
I'm so excited for this game but I'm going to wait till Christmas..