PDA

View Full Version : Darkrai-wondercard question

pokemonron2
3rd August 2009, 3:10 AM
does anyone know if the Darkrai wondercard will be available at 12AM Pacific time tonight? b/c the secret key was like that

darkrai4
3rd August 2009, 3:27 AM
does anyone know if the Darkrai wondercard will be available at 12AM Pacific time tonight? b/c the secret key was like that
well I am not sure,but if you live in the US it should be...but it would be better trying off at 3:00am or something just to be sure,the bad thing is that you cannot set your ds clock to the date because its according to THEIR clock that the events come out.Hope I helped :)

pokemonron2
3rd August 2009, 3:32 AM
yeh you did thanks

myochan
3rd August 2009, 5:09 AM
Do I basically just go to the store and accept the mystery gift like with Shaymin, Regigigas, and the Secret Key?

shadefalcon
3rd August 2009, 5:40 AM
Okay, I got a question too about this. This is the first event I'll be getting that wasn't obtained through a trade from someone, it's half past midnight by me and I did the mystery gift with no results yet. Is this just do to the fact that it's simply to early and you need to wait a few hours, or are have other users had any luck?

Anyone? :/

Too Funk to Druck
3rd August 2009, 5:52 AM
It's 12 AM Pacific, not Eastern.

Emo_Kirlia
3rd August 2009, 5:57 AM
12 am Pacific? Damn! Now I gotta wait 2 more hours! I thought it was Eastern. =/

shadefalcon
3rd August 2009, 5:57 AM
So is that 3AM eastern then?

Emo_Kirlia
3rd August 2009, 5:59 AM
So is that 3AM eastern then?
Probably...

shadefalcon
3rd August 2009, 6:03 AM
Aight, thanks.

pokemonron2
3rd August 2009, 8:06 AM
it isnt available for download yet =/

RapidashUmbreonCleffa
3rd August 2009, 9:29 PM
This would be my first ever event Pokémon if I get Darkrai on my platinum, and I'm really unsure of the terminology.

Exactly how do I obtain him? People say "in store". Will this be on the wi-fi network in in specific real-world stores like Toys R Us? Or is there an in-game store I have to go to to get the Mystery Gift that gives me the wonder card?

Thanks very much.

Queen Lexi x
3rd August 2009, 9:32 PM
All you do is go to mystery gift
& go on "get from nintendo wfc"
it should download the member card for you.
then you go to any poke mart to pick it up. (:
hope I helpedd.

IceWonder
4th August 2009, 12:30 AM
I got the member card, but it wont let me into harbor inn. Do I need to beat the game first?? Or can it only be done at a certain time?? Im confused.

CarbonJames
4th August 2009, 6:57 AM
I got the member card, but it wont let me into harbor inn. Do I need to beat the game first?? Or can it only be done at a certain time?? Im confused.
You have to visit the kid his mom and the sailor first

IceWonder
4th August 2009, 3:09 PM
I visited all 3 of them but it did nothing. Do I need to beat the game first? The boy hasnt been put into sleep yet. I have 7 badges.

Wailmer_Lover
4th August 2009, 4:16 PM
You have to get the national dex and do the Cresselia "mission" first.

slashervrgr
6th August 2009, 7:43 AM
hey i got my members card from the download today, and i still cant go in the inn... i went to the guy in the mart, then the inn. its in my key items, but it wont let me in. im so aggroed! i just want my darkrai :(

im thinking of starting my game over :/

slashervrgr
6th August 2009, 7:45 AM
hey i got my members card from the download today, and i still cant go in the inn... i went to the guy in the mart, then the inn. its in my key items, but it wont let me in. im so aggroed! i just want my darkrai :(

im thinking of starting my game over :/

rocko
6th August 2009, 6:54 PM
Doing that would be dumb,you have to
1:have the national dex
2:get the lunar wing
3:give it to the boy

slashervrgr
7th August 2009, 12:48 AM
how do i obtain the lunar wing?

X502XedgeX
8th August 2009, 9:59 AM
pretty sure you have to beat the eletie four, and go to canlave city, there the salior that took you to iron island, his son will be sick, (really hes having a nightmare by darkrai) talk to the guy and he will offer to take you to new moon island (or full moon island i get them mixed up alot lol) cressila will be there, engage it and it will flee, it will leave behind a lunar wing and then go back, use it on the kid and he will wake up, then you can go the the old inn and get darkrai........(not 100% sure if you have to beat the elite four or not but im pretty sure you do)

darkrai4
9th August 2009, 4:56 AM
no you just need naional dex

Ellie
11th August 2009, 9:13 PM
READ THE RULES

This is NOT for help, things to do with wifi connection, or anything like that. This is for minigames and battle frontier via wifi in Platinum ONLY. I'm amazed and appalled that this thread went on for so long.