PDA

View Full Version : Valve Fan Club!

~Espeon~
3rd August 2009, 3:08 PM
Valve Fan Club!

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6098/valvefanclubbanner.png

Do you like playing any Valve games? Then you can join this topic.
(For these players/members who have Steam or Xbox Live can join this club, you can also join if you do not have Steam or Xbox Live but you have played any Valve games before.)

Rules:
1. No Spam!
2. No Bash or Flaming!
3. Only Owner and Co-owners
4. Use good grammar and spelling, no ''OMG i h8 teh n00bz1!1!!, im teh l33t!!11!''
5. If you want to be a Co-Owner, ask me before become a Co-Owner!
6. Say what Valve games you play (Example Counter Strike, Half Life, Team Fortress 2).
7. If you don't play or played any Valve games before so leave this club.
8. Only Multiplayers/Online players are allowed in this club, no Singleplayers.
9. Say what world in the earth do you live (Example Europe, Asia) (You do not have to say what country you live).
10. Do not Douple/Trible post.
11. Stay on Topic.
12. All SPPF Rules.

Banned Members:

PC Members:
1. ~Espeon~ (Owner) (Europan) (Steam: Yes but playing only Team Fortress 2) (Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead)
2. William the Buizel (Co-Owner) (Europan) (Steam: No) (Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Half-Life and Garry's Mod)
3. Shephard922 (Co-Owner) (North American/USA) (Steam: Yes, But he can't play on Online) (Counter Strike, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead and Garry's Mod)
4. noobers (North American/USA) (Steam: Yes) (Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod.)

Xbox 360 Members:
1. Shephard922 (Co-Owner) (North American/USA) (Xbox Live: Yes) (Counter Strike, Half Life, Left 4 Dead and Garry's Mod)
2. Mimori Kiryu (North American/USA) (Xbox Live: Yes) (Left 4 Dead, Team Fortresss 2 and Half-Life)

William the Buizel
4th August 2009, 11:59 AM
Uhm... May i join? I play Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Garry's mod and Half Life on my friend's PC and i do not have Steam neither but my friend have it. I'm an europan anyway.

~Espeon~
4th August 2009, 2:46 PM
Uhm... May i join? I play Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Garry's mod and Half Life on my friend's PC and i do not have Steam neither but my friend have it. I'm an europan anyway.

Sure, welcome to Valve Fan Club!

William the Buizel
4th August 2009, 3:07 PM
That Espeon is a spy! Just kidding, Sorry! ^^' Anyway, thank you.

~Espeon~
4th August 2009, 5:24 PM
That Espeon is a spy! Just kidding, Sorry! ^^' Anyway, thank you.

That's alright ;P ...I always play as Scout in Team Fortress 2. Bonk! xD

William the Buizel
4th August 2009, 5:35 PM
Well... we need more members to join this club, they maybe don't know what Valve is, i mean the games from Valve.

~Espeon~
4th August 2009, 7:55 PM
Well... we need more members to join this club, they maybe don't know what Valve is, i mean the games from Valve.

Yeah... i think i shouldn't make a Valve Fan Club, i should've make a Team Fortress 2 Club and Left 4 Dead Club instead. >_>

William the Buizel
4th August 2009, 9:18 PM
Yeah... i think i shouldn't make a Valve Fan Club, i should've make a Team Fortress 2 Club and Left 4 Dead Club instead. >_>

Hey! you don't have to. It's not your fault, I'm not sure if the members who play any Valve games will join this club.

~Espeon~
5th August 2009, 1:53 AM
Hey! you don't have to. It's not your fault, I'm not sure if the members who play any Valve games will join this club.

Oh well... Hey! Look at this, i made a Valve Fan Club banner! ^_^

William the Buizel
5th August 2009, 2:15 AM
Oh well... Hey! Look at this, i made a Valve Fan Club banner! ^_^

Nice banner! I'm gonna use it too! :]

~Espeon~
5th August 2009, 2:51 AM
Nice banner! I'm gonna use it too! :]

Thanks! I'll make you a Co-owner if you want. ^^

William the Buizel
5th August 2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks! I'll make you a Co-owner if you want. ^^

Uhmm... sure.

That's weird that no one join our club, what is wrong with them? Maybe they don't know what Valve is.

Shephard922
5th August 2009, 12:51 PM
No way, a Valve club? Sweet. I was just playing L4D a few hours ago. I live in the US and I play Gmod, Half Life, CSS, L4D. The bad thing is that I have The Orange Box and Left 4 Dead on the Xbox, so I have to pay for everything that would be free on the computer.

~Espeon~
5th August 2009, 1:26 PM
No way, a Valve club? Sweet. I was just playing L4D a few hours ago. I live in the US and I play Gmod, Half Life, CSS, L4D. The bad thing is that I have The Orange Box and Left 4 Dead on the Xbox, so I have to pay for everything that would be free on the computer.

Sure, Welcome to the club! Anyway, do you play on Xbox and having Xbox live?

William the Buizel
5th August 2009, 4:02 PM
Welcome to the club, Shephard922!

Shephard922
5th August 2009, 8:48 PM
Thanks, should I edit this into my first post or is it not spam to post again? Anyway I have an Xbox Live account but I hate paying for a month subscription or something and only playing for a few days that month. My account is Shephard922, oh and I can actually tell you where that comes from since this is the Valve Club. It's Adrian Shephard from HL: Opposing Force. Whoever has XBL, feel free to add me as a friend. It'd be great to play L4D without bots, I can't even begin to tell you how how much I hate them. I also have Steam but I don't have internet service in my room.

~Espeon~
6th August 2009, 2:25 AM
Thanks, should I edit this into my first post or is it not spam to post again? Anyway I have an Xbox Live account but I hate paying for a month subscription or something and only playing for a few days that month. My account is Shephard922, oh and I can actually tell you where that comes from since this is the Valve Club. It's Adrian Shephard from HL: Opposing Force. Whoever has XBL, feel free to add me as a friend. It'd be great to play L4D without bots, I can't even begin to tell you how how much I hate them. I also have Steam but I don't have internet service in my room.

Uhmm... Okay.

Shephard922
6th August 2009, 9:51 AM
Yeah I don't think a lot of people play Pokemon and Valve games. Anyway I can't wait for L4D 2. I'm going to play as Nick. If some Xbox players join this club, I'll have to get some Xbox Live and add them. By the way, let me know if I can be a co-owner or something. I don't know if there can be more than one co-owner, but whatever.

~Espeon~
7th August 2009, 11:42 AM
Yeah I don't think a lot of people play Pokemon and Valve games. Anyway I can't wait for L4D 2. I'm going to play as Nick. If some Xbox players join this club, I'll have to get some Xbox Live and add them. By the way, let me know if I can be a co-owner or something. I don't know if there can be more than one co-owner, but whatever.

Yeah, me neither. I think i'm going to play as Nick too or Ellis. Okay, i'll make you a Co-Owner.

Shephard922
7th August 2009, 9:49 PM
Yeah, me neither. I think i'm going to play as Nick too or Ellis. Okay, i'll make you a Co-Owner.

Awesome, thanks. And I just read that there will be riot zombie infected, they have kevlar armor so bullets can't hurt them unless you shoot them in the back.

~Espeon~
7th August 2009, 10:47 PM
Awesome, thanks. And I just read that there will be riot zombie infected, they have kevlar armor so bullets can't hurt them unless you shoot them in the back.

Yeah. They used to be S.W.A.T/Polices. I think Spitters looks creppy when looking at their face.

Shephard922
8th August 2009, 5:32 AM
Yeah. They used to be S.W.A.T/Polices. I think Spitters looks creppy when looking at their face.

Yeah the Spitter is cool, but that's not its final model, they might change it a bit before the game is released. Here's a comic of the spitter, it's pretty funny: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=285

William the Buizel
8th August 2009, 1:57 PM
Yeah the Spitter is cool, but that's not its final model, they might change it a bit before the game is released. Here's a comic of the spitter, it's pretty funny: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=285

Haha, nice comic! Oh god, Smoker kissing a Spitter!? Spitter is such a ugly infected...

Anyway, i'm going to Spain tomorrow so i'll be gone about 2 weeks.

~Espeon~
8th August 2009, 2:03 PM
Haha, nice comic! Oh god, Smoker kissing a Spitter!? Spitter is such a ugly infected...

Anyway, i'm going to Spain tomorrow so i'll be gone about 2 weeks.

Oh, so you're going to Spain tomorrow? Well i'm going to Gotland in Sweden tomorrow so i'll be gone about 1 week. Shephard922, Since i'm gone in Gotland so look after the club if there are any members who wants to join this club.

Anyway, funny comic. I like Hunters more than other infected.

noobers
10th August 2009, 3:52 AM
I rarely join clubs... but this might turn out okay.

I'm from the US and I just play Team Fortress 2 online. I also have Portal, Half-Life 2, and the episodic installments. I'll buy Garry's Mod soon (but technically, that isn't Valve). I'd play L4D, but I tried it out on my PC... my computer can't handle it.

My SteamID is in my sig.

Shephard922
10th August 2009, 4:24 AM
I rarely join clubs... but this might turn out okay.

I'm from the US and I just play Team Fortress 2 online. I also have Portal, Half-Life 2, and the episodic installments. I'll buy Garry's Mod soon (but technically, that isn't Valve). I'd play L4D, but I tried it out on my PC... my computer can't handle it.

My SteamID is in my sig.

Awesome! Welcome to the club! Once we get more members we'll set up some co-op matches and stuff. You should get L4D for the Xbox, it doesn't have the PC's features, but at least it runs fine.

noobers
10th August 2009, 4:34 AM
Don't have a 360, but my brother does (which is where I first tried out TF2). I don't visit him that often, though...

Soon I'll try making my own TF2 map. I'd love to try out some of the swamp theme (http://swamp.tf2maps.net/) content tf2maps.net just released. I probably won't get an entry in by the due date, but I'd still like to try it.

Mimori Kiryu
10th August 2009, 6:25 PM
Ooh, a Value Fanclub, could I join? ^^;

Right now I only own Left 4 Dead but seeing how awesome that is, I know I'll be purchasing some of Value's other works (especially Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life) but I'm going to have to wait until I get paid at my job and get some money. xD

Oh, and about myself. I live in the United States and I have an XBox 360 with XBox Live. My gamertag is the same as my username here. :>

Here a gamercard for interest/proof:

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/blueice/Mimori%20Kiryu.jpg
(http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Mimori_Kiryu)

Shephard922
10th August 2009, 6:51 PM
Ooh, a Value Fanclub, could I join? ^^;

Right now I only own Left 4 Dead but seeing how awesome that is, I know I'll be purchasing some of Value's other works (especially Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life) but I'm going to have to wait until I get paid at my job and get some money. xD

Oh, and about myself. I live in the United States and I have an XBox 360 with XBox Live. My gamertag is the same as my username here. :>

Here a gamercard for interest/proof:

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/blueice/Mimori%20Kiryu.jpg
(http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Mimori_Kiryu)

You're in. :) When ~Espeon~ gets back, he'll update the members list. Anyway, next time I get on live I'll add you and we can play L4D or L4D 2 when it comes out.

Mimori Kiryu
10th August 2009, 7:26 PM
You're in. :) When ~Espeon~ gets back, he'll update the members list. Anyway, next time I get on live I'll add you and we can play L4D or L4D 2 when it comes out.Great! ^__^ If you don't mind me asking, what is your gamertag for XB Live?

Shephard922
11th August 2009, 3:11 AM
Great! ^__^ If you don't mind me asking, what is your gamertag for XB Live?
It's Shephard922, just like my username. I'll get some Live soon. send me a friend request and I'll accept it. I have a mic too, so L4D will be easier. I've beaten all 4 campaigns on Expert, so I hope you play expert too :) What character do you play as? Hopefully it's Bill or Louis.

Mimori Kiryu
11th August 2009, 4:25 AM
It's Shephard922, just like my username. I'll get some Live soon. send me a friend request and I'll accept it. I have a mic too, so L4D will be easier. I've beaten all 4 campaigns on Expert, so I hope you play expert too :) What character do you play as? Hopefully it's Bill or Louis.I play as Louis usually. And actually, I've only played on Expert for fun. ^^; I'm not very good at Expert, like tactical stuff. I am willing to learn though! I do have almost all the achievements.

Shephard922
11th August 2009, 8:04 AM
I play as Louis usually. And actually, I've only played on Expert for fun. ^^; I'm not very good at Expert, like tactical stuff. I am willing to learn though! I do have almost all the achievements.

Oh dude, perfect. And don't worry at all about strategy. My friend and I play expert, but we are not one bit serious about it. We laugh nonstop and shooting each other (on accident) is acceptable man. We just have fun. It'll be awesome. Just play correctly though, you know, at least try. Don't just stand there and get hit. But don't expect an uptight serious game at all ;) I play as Zoey and my friend plays as Francis. And no, I'm not a chick, I just don't like the other characters. In L4D 2 I'll be Nick.

Mimori Kiryu
11th August 2009, 8:16 AM
Oh dude, perfect. And don't worry at all about strategy. My friend and I play expert, but we are not one bit serious about it. We laugh nonstop and shooting each other (on accident) is acceptable man. We just have fun. It'll be awesome. Just play correctly though, you know, at least try. Don't just stand there and get hit. But don't expect an uptight serious game at all ;) I play as Zoey and my friend plays as Francis. And no, I'm not a chick, I just don't like the other characters. In L4D 2 I'll be Nick.Oh, I wouldn't ever play like that. xD I just might get knocked down a lot and you'll probably have to come save me, lol. I am good at shooting the infected and spotting them, except for the hunters. Hahaha. They always get the jump on me! And I'm a girl and play as Louis, so it's no biggie. My friend usually plays as Zoey, but I like Louis anyway. He's my favorite character in L4D. In the sequel, I'm not sure who I'll play as. I don't really like any of the characters as much as I like Louis. ^^;

I might not be able to play though the next couple of days. I'm going to be working 10 hour shifts the next three days, so maybe on Saturday we can play. :]

Shephard922
11th August 2009, 8:27 AM
Oh, I wouldn't ever play like that. xD I just might get knocked down a lot and you'll probably have to come save me, lol. I am good at shooting the infected and spotting them, except for the hunters. Hahaha. They always get the jump on me! And I'm a girl and play as Louis, so it's no biggie. My friend usually plays as Zoey, but I like Louis anyway. He's my favorite character in L4D. In the sequel, I'm not sure who I'll play as. I don't really like any of the characters as much as I like Louis. ^^;

I might not be able to play though the next couple of days. I'm going to be working 10 hour shifts the next three days, so maybe on Saturday we can play. :]

Actually I don't have Live at the moment. Too bad summer is ending, I won't have much time to play. I'll get a few months worth of live soon and I'll play when I can.

Mimori Kiryu
11th August 2009, 8:33 AM
Actually I don't have Live at the moment. Too bad summer is ending, I won't have much time to play. I'll get a few months worth of live soon and I'll play when I can.OH! Okay, sorry, I misunderstood. ^^; I have a year sub to Live right now, so I'll be ready to play whenever.

Uh, which other Valve game would you recommend to me first, seeing as I can play L4D pretty well? I want another game, but don't know which one to try...

Shephard922
11th August 2009, 8:45 AM
OH! Okay, sorry, I misunderstood. ^^; I have a year sub to Live right now, so I'll be ready to play whenever.

Uh, which other Valve game would you recommend to me first, seeing as I can play L4D pretty well? I want another game, but don't know which one to try...

If you haven't played The Orange Box, your life is not complete. I would also seriously recommend the original Half Life if you've never played it. It's really old but it's one of the best games ever made, hands down. It's for the PC though. You can get The Orange Box on the Xbox 360 though. Anyway I pre-ordered Left 4 Dead 2 earlier today. I think they are supposed to email me a special code for early access to the demo when it comes out but I asked the employee and he said they weren't aware of anything like that. Hmm.

~Espeon~
16th August 2009, 12:12 AM
Hi, i'm back from Gotland. ...And welcome to the club noobers and Mimori Kiryu.

~Espeon~
20th August 2009, 3:04 PM
Sorry for double posting, I've got a Topic.

Do you grief in any Valve Games?
Yes, only if i'm bored or just wanted do it for fun.

noobers
20th August 2009, 3:24 PM
Do I "grief" in Valve games? You're not making sense...

Shephard922
20th August 2009, 4:19 PM
Do I "grief" in Valve games? You're not making sense...

Griefing means to get mad and be mean to other players and stuff.

noobers
20th August 2009, 4:25 PM
I know what grief means, but it sounds kind of out of place when he says he does it when he's bored and for fun... not to mention it's actually "grieve".

But only when someone gets a hat in TF2 and everyone on the server jokingly complains. :P

Oh, and that time I was going for a Medkit while I was on fire and a friendly Pyro grabbed it and let me die. >_>

~Espeon~
20th August 2009, 7:46 PM
Well... i know but not only because i'm bored, i also do griefing sometimes. But i ask you if you grief.

William the Buizel
22nd August 2009, 9:10 PM
Hi! I'm back from Spain.

Do you grief in any Valve Games?
Uhh... Yeah, sometimes i do. My IRL friend is griefing somtimes for fun.

~Espeon~
23rd August 2009, 4:57 PM
Hi William! What's up with griefing, William?

William the Buizel
27th August 2009, 9:32 PM
Uhh... fine i guess. Looks like this club is deserted/dying...

Shephard922
28th August 2009, 2:29 AM
Uhh... fine i guess. Looks like this club is deserted/dying...

Unfortunately. It's just that you won't find many Valve game players on a Pokemon website. Oh well.

noobers
5th September 2009, 1:20 AM
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=2787

Lost my Sandman/Backburner/Razorback/Klitzkreig/Natascha. Got a new Natascha today. No halo. ;;

~Espeon~
5th September 2009, 11:52 AM
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=2787

Lost my Sandman/Backburner/Razorback/Klitzkreig/Natascha. Got a new Natascha today. No halo. ;;

NOOOOO!!! They are removing items! No more special TF2 Items... TT^TT

noobers
5th September 2009, 7:43 PM
Only if you got the item using the idler program. The idler program was created so you can get special weapons/hats without actually playing the game. Valve didn't like it and removed the idler and got rid of any items/hats recieved from it. They also gave anyone who didn't use the idler a halo (because they were good little angels...). They didn't punish the creator of the program anymore than anyone else, but they let him keep his website that checks people's backpacks.

http://www.tf2items.com/

Here's my backpack :p:
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198011460147
Here's Robin Walker's:
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197960435530

~Espeon~
5th September 2009, 10:39 PM
Only if you got the item using the idler program. The idler program was created so you can get special weapons/hats without actually playing the game. Valve didn't like it and removed the idler and got rid of any items/hats recieved from it. They also gave anyone who didn't use the idler a halo (because they were good little angels...). They didn't punish the creator of the program anymore than anyone else, but they let him keep his website that checks people's backpacks.

http://www.tf2items.com/

Here's my backpack :p:
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198011460147
Here's Robin Walker's:
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197960435530

Nice Backpack! I wish i could play TF2 with you but i don't have TF2... I'll ask my dad if i can buy TF2 for my dad's computer.

Anyway, here's a link of Gang Garrison 2 (Team Fortress 2 in 8-bit): http://www.ganggarrison.com/ This game is awesome! If you meet me in Gang Garrison 2, my player name is [SWE] Arcando Wolf or Arcando Wolf. ;p

William the Buizel
21st September 2009, 10:42 PM
Nice Backpack! I wish i could play TF2 with you but i don't have TF2... I'll ask my dad if i can buy TF2 for my dad's computer.

Anyway, here's a link of Gang Garrison 2 (Team Fortress 2 in 8-bit): http://www.ganggarrison.com/ This game is awesome! If you meet me in Gang Garrison 2, my player name is [SWE] Arcando Wolf or Arcando Wolf. ;p

I hope you've got Team Fortress 2 Now! Maybe i should tell for my friend to add your steam if you've got steam.

Wow! That's awesome! I like to play as Constructor (Engineer in Gang Garrison 2)

~Espeon~
3rd October 2009, 11:22 PM
Hey! I've got Team Fortress 2 about 1 week ago!

Here's my TF2 Backpack:
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198013983178

noobers
4th October 2009, 4:36 AM
Cool, I'll add you on Steam!

Also, I got Left 4 Dead a few days ago because it was 15% off. I really like how addictive the gameplay is, and the online is really fun... I'll probably end up pre-ordering Left 4 Dead 2.

Digital Flareon
15th February 2010, 11:00 PM
I play Valve games on Steam/PC, so I'd liek to join please :D

Vycksta
17th February 2010, 2:25 AM
No bumping topics.