PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Obsession League

Buster The Fox
4th August 2009, 8:01 AM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/blazefire14/POBanner_big.png

Welcome to the Pokemon Obsession League!!
A place for Pokemon obsessed individuals.

Hey there, all! Welcome, to the Pokemon Obsession Wi-Fi league! I'm Buster The Fox(Or Buster the Chikorita!), and I'm the Owner/Leader...or at least I was. I've closed down the league because it was simply too inactive, and I didn't have time to make every other post to drive the action. If someone else wants to take charge, that's fine with me. If so, they'll probably be posting a new list like the ones below somewhere on page 5 or 6. Might come back during summer, but this topic is likely to be closed now. Thanks to all who tried us out. If any of you would be so kind as to keep the official forum active(Link in sig), I would appreciate it. Once again, thanks for the support.

----------
The Pokemon Obsession League was originally started as a "Hang-out" for pokemon fans to discuss pokemon. At that time, there was next to no activity there. The League area was a simple "Battle and Trade" system made more for the exchange of Friend Codes than battleing. However, now that Serebii is allowing Legues to be posted once again, the forum is attempting to rise from the ashes as a full-fledged League! Now, our goal is to be a league that centers around battleing, but also doesn't overlook the importance of community. Although the league has been pronounced dead, it may someday rise from the ashes...
----------
Current Staff

Admins:
Buster The Fox - I might be back someday...
Mudpiko - Doesn't seem interested anymore. <.<

Leaders:
1. Open. Current Leader was banned. XP
2. Dragontamer87 - 1804 9096 8878
3. Phantom - 0903 8873 3010
4. Tyde - 4984 2992 8717
5. AppleButter2 - 0903 8616 5236
6. oooo - 3222 6165 5568
7. auzzie latios - 1891 8804 1368
8. FenixFox - 2750 8108 0294

One spot, but...

Also, any Leaders who want to, please add this to your sig.:
+http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb261/drewcrew2/ubd6316.png+
Just remove the "+" signs at the start and the end, and you will get this:
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb261/drewcrew2/ubd6316.png
*Credit to DragonTamer87!*

Challenger List:
Ash
Ross
damonchedder12
Celebitrainer[X]

As you can see, some members are needed. These aren't numbered due to the nature of the whole thing.

----------

Since a lot of the Leader spots are filled, I put this in the spoiler tag.
Leader Application
If you want to be a Gym Leader, you'll have to fill out this short app., first.

Name:
Team:
Friend Code:
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:

The last two questions are really only for the sake of getting to know the user, but that's no reason to shirk on them!! :) Remember, I look for trustworthy, Hard-Working personalities! ^_^

LEADER RULES:
Just a few things to go by. :)

1. I won't allow hacked pokemon of any kind; it creates problems. mostly for people who can't hack; they would have no chance to win.
2. If you're using something in your team, you can't make a rule against it for your Gym. For example, you can't say "No hax items" if you're own pokemon will be holding a BrightPowder. Same with "No Legends/ubers", "No Berries", or any other type of thing like that.
3. You must have a set of rules for your Gym to go by. You can choose how to enforce them, but they have to at least be there.
4. You MUST have a badge or some other type of symbol for your Gym! Keep it around 100X100 pixels large. If you must make it large, edit it down. You can't(Or at least you shouldn't) give out badges to people if they haven't won against you.

----------
Challenger application(Optional)

If you wanna be a challenger on the official list, all you need to do is ask! However, you can choose to fill in this form to help us get to know you:

Name:
Current/Future Team:
Friend Code:
Optional Note(s):

Remember, you don't have to fill in the form to be a member! Just post asking to join if you don't want to. :)

----------
Other random stuff; a few thing I need to say before continuing on.
Make sure you follow all the Serbii.net rules.
Don't ask to be staff; If I see you fit, I'll contact you.
If you don't have a team already fit for battle(Or in training), don't bother posting the Leader application; it won't be accepted without a team. If you don't have a competitive team, just post your original team or something; Leaders pokemon are always subject to change, so don't feel pressured into having a set team.

Well, have fun everyone! XD

DragonTamer87 - I
Damonchedder12 - II
FenixFox - I
Celebitrainer - I

Every "I" stand for one point. They go by roman numerals, so "V" means 5, "X" means ten, ect.. ^_^

Damonchedder12
Celebitrainer[X]
Buster The Fox[X]

Anyone wanna revive it? =p

POK(E)XPERT
5th August 2009, 5:05 AM
Id like to join(if possible as a admin, im on mostly ever day)

If not as a gym leader

Name:POK(E)XPERT
Team(currently being worked on):shiny latias,shiny zapdos,shiny tentacruel,shiny duskonir,shiny smeargle,shiny lucario
Fc:in sig
1)beacuase I wanna have fun and improve my skills at the same time.:)
2)because they're aren't any...lol.

Hope I get accepted.

Buster The Fox
5th August 2009, 6:33 AM
Hello! I'm glad you're interested in the League! :)

Id like to join(if possible as a admin, im on mostly ever day)

If not as a gym leader

Name:POK(E)XPERT
Team(currently being worked on):shiny latias,shiny zapdos,shiny tentacruel,shiny duskonir,shiny smeargle,shiny lucario
Fc:in sig
1)beacuase I wanna have fun and improve my skills at the same time.
2)because they're aren't any...lol.

Hope I get accepted.

This won't ruin your chance or anything, but please don't randomly ask to be staff. =S If I see you as fitting to be an Admin, I'll contact you! =3

I like your application; I suppose the second reason is valid for the first Leader. XD Well, that's all the info I needed, so...YOU'RE ACCEPTED!!! *victory dance*

Also, please check the first post again when you can, I've added a small set of Leader rules. Don't worry, it's probably nothing you've never seen before.

POK(E)XPERT
5th August 2009, 11:20 AM
Sorry about that.....ok I've read the first post again and I will follow those rules.:)

I never use hacks anyways.:p

Rezon
5th August 2009, 3:20 PM
Name: Rezon
Team: ;392;;094;;145;;359;;212;;230;
Switch Outs: ;376;;130;;233;;448;;473;
Friend Code: 0818 2009 7818
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: Because I'm a good battler (IMO) and will not be an easy win xD
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: There are no other Gyms?

I added Switch Outs there because I do switch out those pokemon with my others. Hope I get accepted xD

DragonTamer87
5th August 2009, 3:42 PM
Name:Dragontamer87
Team:gyarados,marowak,ninjask,scizor,gengar, metacross
Switchouts: Aerodactyl,Starmie,Zapdos,Magamotar
Friend Code:1804-9096-8878
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:Because battling is fun, and people should have fun battling and playing pokemon.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:I'm a good sport but I know not to take it easy on someone if I'm winning, I never argue about losing when I do unlike some people, Pokemon is for fun and losing battles come with that.

DragonTamer87
5th August 2009, 3:42 PM
Name: Dragontamer87***** sorry for the double post Fox

POK(E)XPERT
6th August 2009, 1:14 AM
Yay new members, im pretty sure you guys will get accepted, buster the fox seems like a nice person.

Buster The Fox
6th August 2009, 7:54 AM
Hey guys!! Here comes my gavel to judge those who wish to enter...

Name: Rezon
Team:
Switch Outs:
Friend Code: 0818 2009 7818
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: Because I'm a good battler (IMO) and will not be an easy win xD
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: There are no other Gyms?

I added Switch Outs there because I do switch out those pokemon with my others. Hope I get accepted xD

Well, there is one other gym before you. XD You are accepted! Have fun being a Gym Leader! ^_^

Name: Dragontamer87
Team:gyarados,marowak,ninjask,scizor,gengar, metacross
Switchouts: Aerodactyl,Starmie,Zapdos,Magamotar
Friend Code:1804-9096-8878
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:Because battling is fun, and people should have fun battling and playing pokemon.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:I'm a good sport but I know not to take it easy on someone if I'm winning, I never argue about losing when I do unlike some people, Pokemon is for fun and losing battles come with that.

You seem really nice! I like your team and the way you think of battling. You're accepted!

Sorry about that.....ok I've read the first post again and I will follow those rules.

I never use hacks anyways.

Lol, no problem. It's not that I saw anything wrong with the team you use, I just forgot to add them at first. =p

Welcome to the league, everybody!! I hope we can have lots of fun together! :)

DragonTamer87
6th August 2009, 1:38 PM
I hope more people join ^_^

Buster The Fox
6th August 2009, 6:59 PM
I added the Leagues banner to the first post! Hopefully, this will attract more members! By the way, if someone wants to join but I'm not around, feel free to accept them. But if someone else comes wanting to be a Leader, just wait for me, 'k? ;)

I'll let you all know whenever there's anything new so you'll all be in-the-know. In the meantime, tell people about the League! XD You never know, we might get some more members! =D

Oh, by the way, regarding the first post's Leader rules on using "Hacks"...

I usually don't mind if you saved natures and/or legal movesets, as those are pretty easy to get in the first place. And hacking to get a shiny doesn't bother me either. Basically, if it's legit on GTS, it should, note SHOULD, be fine. SHOULD, as in it might not be...if you have a question about it, PM me first. =p

That's it! Hope some challengers come along to really get things started! I'm developing a sort of way that the league works in my mind right now. It would be cool if it had some sort of secret story-line to it that only staff knew about(Like secretly having some members be part of a group of 5 you have to beat after you've obtained 4 badges or something like that). Feel free to PM with any ideas on that subject.

DragonTamer87
7th August 2009, 1:17 AM
hey gym leaders heres the code for the userbar I made I can make a better one if you guys want:

[^url=http://www.userbars.com]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6704/ubd7161.png[/url^]

just remove the "^" signs in the beginning and end of the url before you put in your sig ^_^

DragonTamer87
7th August 2009, 1:33 AM
EDIT**** sorry guys I messed up! Its my first time with the userbar thing let me upload it to my photobucket and give you guys to url

DragonTamer87
7th August 2009, 1:45 AM
Sorry for the triple post! aww man but here it is:

+http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb261/drewcrew2/ubd6316.png+

just remove the + signs in the beginning and end and this was at the request of Buster the Fox ^_^

ChargingDragonite
8th August 2009, 8:45 AM
This sounds fun and interesting, but all I do as a challenger is battle Gym Leaders right? I'm not good enough to be a leader, but I'm not sure what being a challenger MEANS.

Dragonphantom
8th August 2009, 8:56 AM
Hello, I would like to sign up to be a gym leader if possible :3

Name: Phantom
Team: Roserade, Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Houndoom, Shiny Breloom, and Swellow
Friend code: Hikari 0903 8873 3010
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: I would like to be a gym leader because I want to show people the team I am proud of, a team of my faveorites.
Why should you be the next gym leader: I think I should be a gym leader because I am very active here at SPPf and as I trainer, I am pretty good, but I feel like I could be better, there is always room for improvement =3 Also, being a gym leader and learning through my battles could eventually help me reach my goal of being the best female trainer on SPPf :P

Hope I'm accepted ^-^

POK(E)XPERT
8th August 2009, 9:21 AM
Welcome to the league dragonphantom, buster the fox will add you to the list ASAP(when he signs on)

Buster The Fox
9th August 2009, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the league dragonphantom, buster the fox will add you to the list ASAP(when he signs on)

I have the right to deny people too, you know. XD LOL!

Hello, I would like to sign up to be a gym leader if possible :3

Name: Phantom
Team: Roserade, Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Houndoom, Shiny Breloom, and Swellow
Friend code: Hikari 0903 8873 3010
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: I would like to be a gym leader because I want to show people the team I am proud of, a team of my faveorites.
Why should you be the next gym leader: I think I should be a gym leader because I am very active here at SPPf and as I trainer, I am pretty good, but I feel like I could be better, there is always room for improvement =3 Also, being a gym leader and learning through my battles could eventually help me reach my goal of being the best female trainer on SPPf :P

Hope I'm accepted ^-^

I have to say, this is a great application! You're accepted, and welcome to the League! I hope you have a good time! :)

This sounds fun and interesting, but all I do as a challenger is battle Gym Leaders right? I'm not good enough to be a leader, but I'm not sure what being a challenger MEANS.

Well, yes, it could mean that. basically, once we have eight leaders, you battle all of them, and try to get their badges. Once you have all of them, you will have to battle the Champion(Me). Then, you get your name listed in the Hall of Fame! I'm thinking of some new ideas to add some more fun to it, but so far, I haven't gotten any. D=

Anyway, being a part of the league, you can participate in members-only tornaments, trade and battle with other challengers/members, and take part in other activities!! It doesn't stop there either, if you visit the official forum. (Link found in my signiture)

Anyway, I hope you decide to join! Welcome to the League nonetheless. :)

IMPORTANT: Everyone, I've decided to start a little event here! It's a quiz. Hey, don't give me that look...I know a lot of other people do it, but it's just an "Appitizer"(?) of sorts. Anyway, I'll be thinking of prizes to give out, but for now, here's the question!!:

Name three pokemon with an unusual evolution method. TRADE EVOLUTION DOESN'T COUNT! That also means trading with a held item. Also, stone evolution doesn't count either. Good luck!

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and DragonTamer, you don't need to post so many times; there's an edit button for that. :\ No worries though.

DragonTamer87
9th August 2009, 12:15 PM
hey! sorry for that, I've never noticed the edit button there before lol seriously haha

well for your question the easy answer is the eevee evolutions one by making your eevee happy/like you during the day and level one level to evolve into Espeon, and making your eevee happy/like you in the night time and level one level into Umberon, also the two new diamond/pearl evolutions you must evolve eevee from snowpoint city south through route 217 and make it level up one level next to the icey stone to get glaceon, and likewise to get leafeon in Eterna Forest next to the odd stone covered in moss. ^_^

Buster The Fox
12th August 2009, 5:56 AM
Well, that IS a good answer, however, Eevee can't evolve again after it already has once. D= I'm afraid Eevee only counts as ONE pokemon! X3 Don't sweat it, just two more pokemon, and you'll have the prize(Whatever it is, lol) in the bag! Keep trying! Also, you MAY want to suggest prize ideas. XD I only have my Platinum version(Which is at an early stage; I sold my Pearl because I didn't need it anymore), and my AR cheats don't seem to be working, except the infinite money cheat. XD So, it'll be kinda hard to get an item or something like a legendary pokemon. Anyway...xp

nikolaspcc
12th August 2009, 3:12 PM
i want to become a challenger
Name:Ash
Current/Future Team:brozong,salamence,electivire,garchomp,lucario ,tyranitar
Friend Code:3781-7462-0629
Optional Note(s):

Shiny_Scizor
12th August 2009, 8:42 PM
Id like to be a Gym Leader if possible.
Name:Shiny_Scizor
Team: Lucario, Staraptor, Grumpig, Kingdra, Aggron, Flygon
Friend Code:1117-8637-2286
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: I've always wanted to design my own Gym with traps, obstacles, and have my own junior trainers.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: I believe I would make a pretty good Gym leader, in terms of giving a fair fight and rewarding the challenger fairly.

Buster The Fox
13th August 2009, 12:42 AM
Id like to be a Gym Leader if possible.
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: I've always wanted to design my own Gym with traps, obstacles, and have my own junior trainers.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: I believe I would make a pretty good Gym leader, in terms of giving a fair fight and rewarding the challenger fairly.

Uhm...you do realize you can't actually have traps and trainers in your Gym, right? >.> I think I'll wait to accept you until you have confirmed you know that. XD Take a look at some of the gym topics on the official site(Link in my sig.). Oh, and since you're not actually a Leader yet, you kinda...*cough*...shouldn't have the Leader banner in your signiture. =\ Don't worry about it though, no one ever had a 100% chance of being accepted. Just try again. :)

i want to become a challenger
Name:Ash
Current/Future Team:brozong,salamence,electivire,garchomp,lucario ,tyranitar
Friend Code:3781-7462-0629
Optional Note(s):

Hi! Thanks for your interest in our League! I'll add you to the official list of challengers. Welcome, and I hope you have a great time! 8D

DragonTamer87
13th August 2009, 2:35 AM
hehe I got it this time Buster ^_^ ok eevee level one level by rock in eterna forest, to evolve feebas into milotic you must have it beauty maxed out, and to evolve mantyke into mantine you must have remoraid in your party ^_^

Rezon
13th August 2009, 2:38 AM
Im sorry this league just isn't active so I am going to leave it

Tyde
13th August 2009, 3:14 AM
Name: Tyde
Team: Slowking, Metagross, Banette, Bronzong, Swampert, Dusknoir
Friend Code: 4984 2992 8717
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: because i love pokemon and battling, and my six favorite pokemon happen to make up a beastly team
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: Because im a tough player, and i would like to be part of this league (:

Buster The Fox
13th August 2009, 4:20 AM
Im sorry this league just isn't active so I am going to leave it

O_O W-WHAT...!?!? Leagues don't usually take off as soon as they start y'know...>_<

Well, I'm sorry you decided to leave. D= You're always welcome back as a challenger though, if you decide to come back...I'll be sure to remove your topic from the official forum, too, but I'll leave your account there intact.

hehe I got it this time Buster ^_^ ok eevee level one level by rock in eterna forest, to evolve feebas into milotic you must have it beauty maxed out, and to evolve mantyke into mantine you must have remoraid in your party ^_^

Uhm...I'm sorry, but...

THAT IS CORRECT!!! You've won the prize!!!

...I still haven't figured out what that will be yet. XD I'll let you know when it's ready. XP

Those are indeed some strange evolutions! I'll get started on the next quiz!

Name: Tyde
Team: Slowking, Metagross, Banette, Bronzong, Swampert, Dusknoir
Friend Code: 4984 2992 8717
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: because i love pokemon and battling, and my six favorite pokemon happen to make up a beastly team
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: Because im a tough player, and i would like to be part of this league (:

You're accepted! Welcome to the league, Tyde! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here!

It is officially announced that Rezon is resigning his place as a Leader. He shall be missed...

Tyde
13th August 2009, 3:35 PM
yippee (:
cant wait to start

AB2
13th August 2009, 4:12 PM
I would also like to become a leader for this leauge. Here is my application.

Name: AppleButter2
Team: Azelf, Kingdra, Zapados, Ludicolo/Omastar,Qwilfish, Scizor
Friend Code: 0903 8616 5236
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: Well, I have challenged leauges on Serebii before and some of them don't allow you to use legends, which I find annoying. I hope that since I am a gym leader I can use legends. =D
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:For one, my team is pretty tough to beat and I am in the highest ranks in almost all of the clans that I am in, so I feel I would make a good addition to this league and before it gets more members I should become a gym leader.

Shiny_Scizor
17th August 2009, 1:59 PM
Yeah sorry about that thing before, i jumped the gun a little bit :p. My bad. Here's my edited application.
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: I want to gain more battling experience and find the perfect style for myself.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: I consider myself a fairly tough battler, and know how to give other people a fair fight in the process of our battle.

rosso1111
22nd August 2009, 5:41 PM
Can I be a challenger?

Name: Ross

Team: Gardevoir (;282;)
Infernape (;392;)
Torterra (;389;)
Froslass (;478;)
Garchomp (;445;)
Manaphy(;490;)
Togekiss(;468;) if not allowed Manaphy

Friend Code - 3695 7045 4578

Optional Note(s): None

AB2
29th August 2009, 12:28 AM
lol I have been waiting for weeks to just get accepted for this leauge. I don't think that I would like to be a leader anymore :/

Buster The Fox
3rd September 2009, 12:02 AM
SO SORRY FOR MY INACTIVITY EVERYONE!!! >_<

I've been VERY busy lately with back to school shopping, school itself it the form of TONS of homework(Really, you should have seen the pile of books I had last night >.<), and many other random things...anyway, I hope everyone stays around, I know I haven't been doing a good job lately. AppleButter, if you still want to be a Leader, please tell me! O= Anyway, back on to buisiness!

Can I be a challenger?

Name: Ross

Team: Gardevoir ()
Infernape ()
Torterra ()
Froslass ()
Garchomp ()
Manaphy()
Togekiss() if not allowed Manaphy

Friend Code - 3695 7045 4578

Optional Note(s): None

Sorry again for not being around. You're accepted to the league, so please stay around and make some posts! :) We really need more activity, as you can plainly see. >.> Oh, and about Manaphy. Sure, any pokemon is okay! Just switch him out if you're battling under a no-legend/uber clause, as I'm sure you guessed. :p Good luck!

Thanks for your patience, everyone. ): I hope I get time to check up on the Leage once in awile, but for now, I'll leave it the hands of our Gym Leaders to accept new members and keep the league active! ^_^ People tend to go for leagues that have been around for awile and have he posts to prove it; so we need more posts!! ^_^ Please try your best, everyone! 8O

EDIT: ...

SHINYSCIZOR!!! D8<

YOU...ARE...ACCEPTED!!!!
XD

Welcome! I don't think you need to hear it anymore, but sorry for the long wait. =p

Buster The Fox
9th September 2009, 12:46 AM
O_O My internet goes down for a few days, and I come back to NO new posts!? D,X

List of excuses I will take:
I was busy with school! D=
I forgot in your absence! D=
I'm lazy like you, Buster! D=
My computer/internet died!! D=

XD Lol...
*gives everyone until September 15th 'cause that's a week from now* Better post before then, or you just don't know what might happen...>D

damonchedder12
12th September 2009, 6:36 PM
Name:damonchedder12
Team:;486;;154;;464;;389;;479-s;;392;
Friend Code:2493 1341 5674
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:because they are cool and my pokemon are strong
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:i want people to know who i am and i want to have some battles.

so im i in or not

Buster The Fox
13th September 2009, 1:54 AM
=\ You guys have three days left...I'll try PMing you...

Team:
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:because they are cool and my pokemon are strong
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:i want people to know who i am and i want to have some battles.

so im i in or not

No. I'm sorry, but I'm going to require a little more information then that; After all, being a Gym Leader is a big part to play in a league, and I don't want to accept any person that asks just because we need more. Also, I would prefer if you used proper grammar. >.> As much as I do need Leaders, I'm not willing to sacrifice quality for quantity. Remember, this is a responsibility. =p I just want you to know what you're getting into before you quit. XP BUT, you can always submit another application.

Alright, I'm gonna PM everyone, and if I don't hear anything back by 9/15...uhm, as much as I don't want to, I may have to suspend some Leaders for being too inactive. :( If the staff of this league isn't active, do they deserve to be staff? >_< Lol, we must be going through some kind of League Recession. DX

IN OTHER NEWS, HeartGold and SoulSilver came out in Japan today! It was leaked out yesterday on some illeagal sites, FYI. Interesting bit of info...but it seems that it doesn't matter anyway; from what I've been told, it has Anti-piracy measures in it that prevent the player from...well, playing. After a battle, it fades out as usual, but doesn't fade back in to the map. Also, it whites out after leaving a dungeon sometimes, but never whites back in to the city. There is a patch that someone made to bypass this, but it still doesn't fix the dungeon part. LOL.
I was able to listen to some of the music and see gameplay, and it's pretty darn awesome! They re-made everything 100&#37; as good as the original, then made it 100% better!! Although I can't say anything about the text, as it was all in Japanese. XD
The Battle Recorder has made an appearance in the game as well. In fact, a ton of new storyline events were put into the game; you'll be playing for ten minutes before even leaving New Bark Town! This includes a new rival character that serves as a "Lucas/Dawn" character like in DPPt. An energenic Marill follows her everywhere. On that note, any pokemon in the game can follow you. Just set it first in the party! Then you can talk to it to see how much it likes you(Like in Yellow version).

If I get anymore HG/SS info, I'll post it! until then...STAY ACTIVE!!! D=

-Buster

AB2
13th September 2009, 2:41 AM
=\ You guys have three days left...I'll try PMing you...

No. I'm sorry, but I'm going to require a little more information then that; After all, being a Gym Leader is a big part to play in a league, and I don't want to accept any person that asks just because we need more. Also, I would prefer if you used proper grammar. >.> As much as I do need Leaders, I'm not willing to sacrifice quality for quantity. Remember, this is a responsibility. =p I just want you to know what you're getting into before you quit. XP BUT, you can always submit another application.

Alright, I'm gonna PM everyone, and if I don't hear anything back by 9/15...uhm, as much as I don't want to, I may have to suspend some Leaders for being too inactive. :( If the staff of this league isn't active, do they deserve to be staff? >_< Lol, we must be going through some kind of League Recession. DX

IN OTHER NEWS, HeartGold and SoulSilver came out in Japan today! It was leaked out yesterday on some illeagal sites, FYI. Interesting bit of info...but it seems that it doesn't matter anyway; from what I've been told, it has Anti-piracy measures in it that prevent the player from...well, playing. After a battle, it fades out as usual, but doesn't fade back in to the map. Also, it whites out after leaving a dungeon sometimes, but never whites back in to the city. There is a patch that someone made to bypass this, but it still doesn't fix the dungeon part. LOL.
I was able to listen to some of the music and see gameplay, and it's pretty darn awesome! They re-made everything 100% as good as the original, then made it 100% better!! Although I can't say anything about the text, as it was all in Japanese. XD
The Battle Recorder has made an appearance in the game as well. In fact, a ton of new storyline events were put into the game; you'll be playing for ten minutes before even leaving New Bark Town! This includes a new rival character that serves as a "Lucas/Dawn" character like in DPPt. An energenic Marill follows her everywhere. On that note, any pokemon in the game can follow you. Just set it first in the party! Then you can talk to it to see how much it likes you(Like in Yellow version).

If I get anymore HG/SS info, I'll post it! until then...STAY ACTIVE!!! D=

-Buster

Hmm, sounds cool. Maybe I will reconsider rejoining the leauge as a leader, can you please use my application from above I beleive that it is on this page, so it shouldn't be hard to find.

oooo
13th September 2009, 4:06 AM
Name: oooo
Team: Which one? <_<
My monos:
Steel: luke, gross, skarm, zone, rachi, tran, Ttar (wildcard) - 6 of those
Psychic: cress, latias, gross, gallade, rachi, starmie
I also have bug and flying monos, but not as good as these two^^

Friend Code: 3222 6165 5568
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: It was fun when I was a reddragons gym leader.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: I used to be a gym leader for reddragons and I had a fairly decent win record.

damonchedder12
13th September 2009, 10:03 AM
Team:
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:because they are cool and my pokemon are strong and people will have fun battling me and it wont be easy.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?because pokemon are cool an fun i wont really mind if people beat me and im a very powerful trainer so my pokemon are really powerful i wont be easy to beat

is this better

auzzie latios
13th September 2009, 10:43 AM
i would like to join if it is ok and i will only accept challanges on australian weekends if that is ok but even then i could battle about 3 people if im active.

Name:auzzie latios (Ingame:John)
Team:Arcanine,tyranitar,torterra,dragonite,togekis s,gallade
Switches out:lucario,blaziken,rotom(frost forme) and shiny huntail.
Friend Code:1891 8804 1368
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:to have fun battles on wi-fi.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:because i think everyone should have a chance.

FenixFox
13th September 2009, 10:52 AM
Name:FenixFox
Team: weavile, infernape, dusknoir, snorlax, donphan, flygon.
(might also have a change in my team later on)
Friend Code: 1977 5997 1386
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: i love battling and i really want to improve on my battling skill
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: because it will help me futher my goals and also to help out others who have hard time at battling ^^

damonchedder12
13th September 2009, 10:52 AM
if i cant get in as gym leader i would like to be a challenger

Buster The Fox
14th September 2009, 12:06 AM
Name:FenixFox
Team: weavile, infernape, dusknoir, snorlax, donphan, flygon.
(might also have a change in my team later on)
Friend Code: 1977 5997 1386
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: i love battling and i really want to improve on my battling skill
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: because it will help me futher my goals and also to help out others who have hard time at battling ^^

YES!! This is the kind of application I'm looking for! ^_^ You're accepted; welcome to the league!

Name: AppleButter2
Team: Azelf, Kingdra, Zapados, Ludicolo/Omastar,Qwilfish, Scizor
Friend Code: 0903 8616 5236
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: Well, I have challenged leauges on Serebii before and some of them don't allow you to use legends, which I find annoying. I hope that since I am a gym leader I can use legends. =D
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:For one, my team is pretty tough to beat and I am in the highest ranks in almost all of the clans that I am in, so I feel I would make a good addition to this league and before it gets more members I should become a gym leader.

I'm glad you reconsidered! =D You do seem like you would be a good addition, so you're accepted! ^_^

Name: oooo
Team: Which one? <_<
My monos:
Steel: luke, gross, skarm, zone, rachi, tran, Ttar (wildcard) - 6 of those
Psychic: cress, latias, gross, gallade, rachi, starmie
I also have bug and flying monos, but not as good as these two^^
Friend Code: 3222 6165 5568
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: It was fun when I was a reddragons gym leader.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: I used to be a gym leader for reddragons and I had a fairly decent win record.

Lol, you can use whichever team you think is best. ^_^ On that note, you are accepted! I hear the Red Dragons league is of good quality. We're glad to have you! ^^

Team:
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:because they are cool and my pokemon are strong and people will have fun battling me and it wont be easy.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?because pokemon are cool an fun i wont really mind if people beat me and im a very powerful trainer so my pokemon are really powerful i wont be easy to beat

Well, you seem active enough, I'll give you that. =\ It's better, but it's still not quite what I'm looking for...just telling me that you and your pokemon are powerful and hard to beat won't get you into the league. :) Try telling me a little bit about YOURSELF; I need to see if you're a nice person or not...does this make sense? XD

Name:auzzie latios (Ingame:John)
Team:Arcanine, tyranitar, torterra, dragonite, togekiss, gallade
Switches out:lucario,blaziken,rotom(frost forme) and shiny huntail.
Friend Code:1891 8804 1368
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:to have fun battles on wi-fi.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:because i think everyone should have a chance.

Well, you've got me there; everyone does deserve a chance! :) ...I've always wanted to visit Australia. =p Oh, right. Anyway, you're accepted! Welcome to PO! ^_^

Also, I would like to announce that ShinyScizor will no longer be a Gym Leader as he is banned. I don't know why, but I do know I can't have a banned member on my Leaders list. O_o Sorry. XP

AB2
14th September 2009, 12:39 AM
Cool, this leauge seems to need more leaders, so I did the right thing by reconsidering. :)

FenixFox
14th September 2009, 12:45 AM
can i have two teams to battle with, like a single and doubles? < im just wondering about this

also if i find my self too inactive i will resigned ^^

FenixFox
14th September 2009, 5:54 AM
sorry for the double post but are you going to have a elite four later on ?

Buster The Fox
14th September 2009, 6:07 AM
i was wondering can i have two teams to battle with, like a single and doubles?...

That's a good question...hmm...
Well, I guess that would be okay. Although traditionally a Gym will choose either singles or doubles respectively. But yeah, I'll allow that. :)

Well, we have eight Gym Leaders, at last! =D I hope everyone continues to do well and stay active! I have a few ideas that I plan to reveal later on, so just wait! ;)

Also, I've got a new quiz for you!

Which pokemon has the most feet? I'll give you a hint: There are TWO possible answers to this one! I STILL can't think of a prize, but for now, I'll keep a tally on the first post(I'll add it later =D). Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Chedder, I'll add you to the challenger list. :)
@Fenix: I'm thinking about that, since it would seem weird to go straight from Leaders to the champ, but it's very plausible. Thanks for mentioning that, I'll get right on it! =O

AB2
14th September 2009, 11:42 AM
That's a good question...hmm...
Well, I guess that would be okay. Although traditionally a Gym will choose either singles or doubles respectively. But yeah, I'll allow that. :)

Well, we have eight Gym Leaders, at last! =D I hope everyone continues to do well and stay active! I have a few ideas that I plan to reveal later on, so just wait! ;)

Also, I've got a new quiz for you!

Which pokemon has the most feet? I'll give you a hint: There are TWO possible answers to this one! I STILL can't think of a prize, but for now, I'll keep a tally on the first post(I'll add it later =D). Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Chedder, I'll add you to the challenger list. :)
@Fenix: I'm thinking about that, since it would seem weird to go straight from Leaders to the champ, but it's very plausible. Thanks for mentioning that, I'll get right on it! =O

The answer is Octillery, if it is not, well then that is just mean. :)

FenixFox
14th September 2009, 12:53 PM
i say caterpie and also can you change my fc to my platinum one ^^

damonchedder12
14th September 2009, 8:21 PM
yes im a challenger i finally got im so happy thanks man you are so cool

damonchedder12
14th September 2009, 8:56 PM
oh i think that its weedle has the most feet

FenixFox
14th September 2009, 10:43 PM
My set of rules will be coming soon ^^

Buster The Fox
15th September 2009, 1:32 AM
The two possible answers were:

Caterpie and
Weedle

Fenixfox and damonchedder are correct!! Caterpie and Weedle each have ten feet. Octillery has eight tenticles, but they don't count as feet. ;) Remember, Spinarak and Ariados each have eight legs too, and that makes for three possible aswers. XD

I'll add one to each of your tallies. :) Also, I'll add your Platinum FC next to your name, Fenix. I'm going to send all the new leaders a PM regarding their gym rules and stuff; you can still post your rules here though. :)

Okay, time a a new quiz! This time it's a riddle:

"Munchlax watches over the blue-lighting tower. Light flows into my high areas to keep me running. Pikachu and electrike dance and play in my narrows. What am I?"

Good luck!

EDIT: One last thing, I'm about ready to implement Elites to the league; I'll post the rules about those after some debate with the Leaders(Yes, I need your opinion on this! I'll Pm you all about that as well). Thanks. ^_^

FenixFox
15th September 2009, 1:37 AM
The two possible answers were:

Caterpie and
Weedle

Fenixfox and damonchedder are correct!! Caterpie and Weedle each have ten feet. Octillery has eight tenticles, but they don't count as feet. ;) Remember, Spinarak and Ariados each have eight legs too, and that makes for three possible aswers. XD

I'll add one to each of your tallies. :) Also, I'll add your Platinum FC next to your name, Fenix. I'm going to send all the new leaders a PM regarding their gym rules and stuff; you can still post your rules here though. :)

Okay, time a a new quiz! This time it's a riddle:

"Munchlax watches over the blue-lighting tower. Light flows into my high areas to keep me running. Pikachu and electrike dance and play in my narrows. What am I?"

Good luck!

thx for the change and also im going to say a light house

Buster The Fox
15th September 2009, 1:49 AM
VERY close, but that's not it! =D And, you're welcome. ^_^

damonchedder12
15th September 2009, 8:17 PM
the Munchlax rock in sunnyshore which watches over the lighthouse am i right

oooo
15th September 2009, 10:45 PM
Power - generating solar panel walkways.

Buster The Fox
16th September 2009, 2:34 AM
EVEN CLOSER!! =O Try fusing both the two above answers together; is it clear yet?? =D Notice the referance to electric pokemon in the riddle.

You're all VERY close to getting it right! I'll explain what everything in the riddle means after someone has gotten it correct. ^_^

FenixFox
16th September 2009, 3:06 AM
the pokemon gym in sunnyshore city

Buster The Fox
16th September 2009, 4:49 AM
still VERY close; try broadening it out a little. on a sclae of 1-100 on how FAR you are from the right answer, you're on like one and a half; use that brain! ;)

FenixFox
16th September 2009, 11:51 AM
the powerlight things just outside the lighthouse

damonchedder12
16th September 2009, 7:55 PM
is it the generator in sunnyshore

Buster The Fox
17th September 2009, 12:47 AM
XD Because I want you to get it, I'll tell you that you've used the answer in your posts, but you just named small things WITHIN the answer! And hurry up, I wanna explain the riddle already! ;) I'll make the next one easier, I promise. xp

FenixFox
17th September 2009, 6:41 AM
the answer is electricity isn't it

Buster The Fox
18th September 2009, 1:33 AM
Ehehe, wrong again. ^_^; If two more people get it wrong, I'm just going to tell you the answer and make an easier quiz questin. XD

IN OTHER NEWS:
The Gym Leaders and I have been debating what we should do about the [B]Elite Four[B/]. I've gotten a few good suggestions, and here is the agenda I've come up with!:
Both Challengers AND Gym Leaders will enter a tornament. All of the participants will battle through the tornament normally. The first place winner and the three Runners-up will become the new elites! If any of the current Gym Leaders win their Elite-ship, I will hold another tornament to decide the replacements, rather then using the traditional application.

That's all there is to it!! ^_^ Entries will now be accepted for the tornament. When the time comes(A date hasn't been set yet), I will randomly select the battle order. START POSTING THOSE SIGNUPS!!! =D

Current Tornament Partakers:
None

This is the type of grid I will use to determine battles.:
?-|
|-?|
?-| |
|--[?]
?-| |
|-?|
?-|

Each "?" stands for a participant in the Tornament.

AB2
18th September 2009, 3:05 AM
I want to play in the tournamnet. :)

Buster The Fox
18th September 2009, 6:30 AM
Okay! :) And, that stupid tornament grid got messed up in the post, then my computer went all crazy. >.> Ever notice it does that right after a post you need to fix?? XP Anyway, here's an attempted fix of that(after the updated List, of course!)

Current Tournament Partakers:
AppleButter2

UPDATED Grid example:
?-|
_.|?-|
?-|_.|
____.|-[?]
?-|_.|
_.|?-|
?-|

XD try to ignore the "_"s and "."s. Anyway, I'll post the list of entrants on the first post for referance. =p Anyone and everyone is welcome to join!!(Well, except me, LOL...that is, unless we get an uneven amount of people. =D Then I'll join to even it out.)

FenixFox
18th September 2009, 8:00 AM
i'll join ^^

damonchedder12
18th September 2009, 8:14 PM
ill join the tournament

Buster The Fox
19th September 2009, 2:30 AM
Okay, so that makes:
AppleButter2
FenixFox
Damonchedder12

Everyone, thanks for entering! (Lol, that sounded bad,,,I'm going through a mental block today...O_o as you can tell by above ",,,". DX)

I've set the quota to six entries. Once we hit the quote, I'll set a date! :)

By the way, I noticed people have kinda givin up on the quiz question now. XD For the sake of activity, I'll give you the answer:

It's SUNNYSHORE CITY. Nothing in it, or around it, just IT.

The first sentance is referring to the Munchlax statue. "Watches over the blue-lighting tower" refers to it being so close to the lighthouse, and the lighthouse itself is a "Tower" that "Lights the Blue ocean". The second sentance is refering to the solar walkways in the city. It absorbs light to create electricity, mostly for running the Sunnyshore Gym with it's complex traps and gears that use so much of it. And the last one about Pikachu and Electrike is supposed to hint towards the electric nature of what the answer is. the small electric pokemon run around in the alleys and stuff...=\

SO! No one got this, one, but I admit it was pretty hard. I've got a new, easier question for everyone now! =D Yay!

Lesse...
Name a pokemon with more than two wings.

Good luck!

damonchedder12
19th September 2009, 8:46 PM
thats a easy one yanmega

Rainbowdashtheawesome
19th September 2009, 10:46 PM
Can I be a challenger? I've been itching to fight someone who isn't computer generated for months and this sounds perfect.
If yes, could I also be in the tourney?
Masquerain; easy.

AB2
19th September 2009, 10:58 PM
Can I be a challenger? I've been itching to fight someone who isn't computer generated for months and this sounds perfect.
Masquerain; easy.

I think that you need to fill out the form that is on the front page.

Buster The Fox
20th September 2009, 6:33 AM
Masquerain; easy.

Yes;
Yes; and
Yes!

Welcome to the League! I'm glad you decided to join the tournament! :) AND, I'll give you one point in the Quiz tally!

@Damonchedder: You're correct as well! I'll add one to your tally.

I had Crobat in mind when I posted the question. =p Guess I'l give myself a tally lol...

AppleButter, no worries they don't need to fill it out, you can just accept them. :) In the case of Gym Leaders applying, however, they do need to fill it out. But, since we have a full roster already, no one should be applying for that.

I'll have another quiz for you tommorow!

Tourny Entries:

AppleButter2
FenixFox
Damonchedder12
Celebitrainer

Once we reach our 6-entry quota, I'll set a date! =D

Rainbowdashtheawesome
21st September 2009, 3:16 AM
Wow, this was annoying. I just went through all 7 of my games to get my team together, so I certainly hope we reach the quota before too long.
By the way, the team has been assembled in the first Pearl version in my sig.
Also, if the tourney is for the sake of arranging an Elite 4 for this league, isn't it setting the bar too low making a 6-person quota? If only six people are in the tourney, only two will end up being denied the title of E4 member.

AB2
21st September 2009, 4:11 AM
Wow, this was annoying. I just went through all 7 of my games to get my team together, so I certainly hope we reach the quota before too long.
By the way, the team has been assembled in the first Pearl version in my sig.
Also, if the tourney is for the sake of arranging an Elite 4 for this league, isn't it setting the bar too low making a 6-person quota? If only six people are in the tourney, only two will end up being denied the title of E4 member.

Yes, but the tournament is not going to go on until we get more members, I think.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
22nd September 2009, 4:50 AM
Okay, now I feel retarded. I went through all that work under the assumption that this league had all the guidelines as the main part of the battle forum. I didn't realize that leagues didn't need to follow the regulations for ubers and such. If I had known, I would have gotten my team together much sooner.
Also, I have to ask, do I need to challenge the gym leaders in the order listed on page one (if I choose to challenge them all)?

FenixFox
22nd September 2009, 5:00 AM
i believe any random order ^^

Connor™
22nd September 2009, 11:04 AM
Oh ho ho :3

New league ... and one that seems decent. Im in for the Elite Four tourney for certain ;D

AB2
22nd September 2009, 10:24 PM
Okay, now I feel retarded. I went through all that work under the assumption that this league had all the guidelines as the main part of the battle forum. I didn't realize that leagues didn't need to follow the regulations for ubers and such. If I had known, I would have gotten my team together much sooner.
Also, I have to ask, do I need to challenge the gym leaders in the order listed on page one (if I choose to challenge them all)?

You don't need to challenge them in any particular order, and leagues do follow standard rules for the most part, so you can't use Ubers.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
23rd September 2009, 4:51 AM
Then why do so many of the gym leaders have legendaries in their parties? The application posts for most of them that were accepted had parties consisting of some legendary pokemon.

FenixFox
23rd September 2009, 4:53 AM
what legends are you talking about

Rainbowdashtheawesome
23rd September 2009, 2:02 PM
POK(E)XPERT's and Dragontamer87's Zapdos (not sure how the plural works for it), just to name two gym leaders.

Connor™
23rd September 2009, 5:16 PM
Zapdos is OU. Go and revise your tiers before making idiotic comments please.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
24th September 2009, 1:34 AM
Well I'm sorry, Mr. Snippy. You don't need to insult me like that. I had been under the impression that legendaries in general were banned; I didn't know that not all were forbidden. I never vistied the Battle Forum at all (that I can recall) until about a week ago.

Buster The Fox
27th September 2009, 12:29 AM
No problem, nobodys judging you! XD Well, this league doesn'y OUTLAW ubers. Leaders and such can have them on their teams, but if they do, their gym rules can't say that challengers can't use them. I know, it's confusing. XD Sorry, it's hard to explain such a thing sometimes. :)

Ima_Penguin_95: I'll add you to the list! =D

Also, Celibi makes a good point. O_o I think the quota should be set to eight then. All in favor?

ELITE FOUR TORNAMENT ENTRANTS LIST:
AppleButter2
FenixFox
Damonchedder12
Celebitrainer
Ima_Pengiun_95

- 5 entrants so far.

And no, you don't have to challenge anybody in any order(except me, you have to beat all the leaders first; that goes for all future champs too). You can challenge me anytime you want, just not for the championship. =p I mean, in reality, you never had to beat the leaders in order in the games either. Certain circumstances just made it that way. :)

oooo
27th September 2009, 3:20 AM
I have decided that I will you my steel team in this league....may I be added as a steel gym leader or elite if it is open?

damonchedder12
27th September 2009, 3:28 PM
when will the tornament start

Connor™
3rd October 2009, 12:49 PM
I'd say this thing has completely died ;-;

damonchedder12
3rd October 2009, 7:54 PM
yeah i think that as well but when will the TORNAMENT start

Buster The Fox
14th October 2009, 8:49 PM
>_< It only dies when I'm gone for long amounts of time.

Once again, lots of school. Then I got sick...then the power went out for a day and a half because of a big storm. O_o I'm still sick, too...

But yeah, we already have five entrants, SO...!!! I'll join in to make it an equal six. It doesn't seem as if anyone else is interested in joining, so...

I DECLARE THE TOURNY OPEEEE~~~N!!! I'll randomize the entries and post a list of who's against who. Good luck!!

Rainbowdashtheawesome
11th November 2009, 4:51 AM
I just have to say it: dead and buried
It's been almost a month since the last post, and the league leader has been gone from the forums overall for the entire time; so I have lost my hope.
Sorry, but I must leave the league at this point.

Buster The Fox
4th December 2009, 3:09 AM
I completely agree and understand...Guys, the League's dead. :( I just don't have time to run a league, what with school and all(Speaking of which, I'm putting off my homework to type this up. >_<). For any of you who want to try and stay with the league, one of you guys can try to take charge if you want to, but I obviously can't do this anymore.

If I feel like it, I just might start the league back up during Summer Break next year, when I have TOO MUCH time to spare, but until then, I declare the League officially:

DEAD

Sorry guys and gals. It was fun while it lasted...

Oops, forgot about that homework!

...And that was the last they ever heard of him................
THE END XD