PDA

View Full Version : Spacial Rift....Bit of a snag

Drayne
10th August 2009, 4:34 AM
Ok not sure if im doing this right or if is in the right place but anyways...

Ive currently run in to a bit of a problem while going through the spacial rift story arc. So by problem I mean im trapped.... heres the deal im currently at the half way point in the area that bisects the spacial rift and the deep spacial rift.

My starters are a fire type and a water type...not exactly ideal types for fighting palkia... Ive got supplys but no reviver seeds

Both my pokemons lvl are 47 and every time i face him i get demolished
and i cant leave the dungeon to get revive seeds....

So im looking to anybody for suggestions.....Can you help a guy out?

Thanks, Drayne

Treeconator11
10th August 2009, 5:43 AM
Keep trying till you get lucky, worked for me against Dialga, all I had was my Treecko and my Squirtle, I had to got to like level 60, plus I needed dig to win.

mudkip42
10th August 2009, 6:25 AM
Well, you just got to keep trying...

I used to get wiped out by those charizard's flamethrower before I even reach palkia(I'm a bulbasaur, with mudkip as partner).

Well, I was pretty lucky when I beat him, I managed to find some status infliction seeds on the way to palkia. xD

I was around lv 40+(Mid 40s) when I battled him

Torpoleon
23rd August 2009, 3:40 PM
Keep on trying. Eventually, after beating some Pokemon, you'll get higher levels and win. That was what happened to me when I was in Spacial Rift. I had a Turtwig and a Cyndaquil. You could also get lucky by finding items like Reviver Seeds and Oran Berries. Maybe even helpful TMs if you are lucky.

Nightlingbolt
23rd August 2009, 5:04 PM
Did you try a Sleep Seed?

Warfare
23rd August 2009, 6:54 PM
Use the help thread. If you can't find it, search or look at the stickied PMD/R/T rules, which you should have read already.