PDA

View Full Version : General Ranger Shippings Discussion

XyADVfan
13th August 2009, 5:54 AM
Hey Everyone! Okay, I'm a writer on Fanfiction.net. Some know me as XyKPfan. I'm a Rangershipping fan. For those of you who are Rangershipping fans as well, could you guys give me some feedback on what you feel about my 'Inevitable Love' Fanfic, please. There aren't that many fics with this ship and those that are out there are usually short. This one is a Book Story with a possible sequel when I'm done. (Maybe 2) I'd just like to know how you guys feel about it because it's important to me as a writer as well as a Rangershipping fan.

Here's the link if you want it:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4829882/1/Inevitable_Love

Also, if you find any pics of Solana or Lunick together I'd really appreciate it if you could post it too. They're really hard to find!

Anyway, so now, the rules:

* Post any art, screenshot, fan-fiction, or rangershipping related-(with the author's/artist's credit of course)

* Nothing but Pokemon Ranger related stuff here, please.

* And no haters, please. This is for fans and those who just like to talk about Pokemon Ranger only.

Thank you, and now...the discussion...

What pairings do you support from Pokemon Ranger?

I support the following pairings:

SolanaxLunick

MurphxAria

MurphxLeilani

LeilanixPercy

ElitaxSpenser

All pairings I made up from my story (Except SolanaxLunick. That was already established)

Avegaille
15th August 2009, 11:18 PM
Haaaaaa...? I thought this was a thread to discuss Rangershipping (SolanaxLunick) alone... I think this thread should be renamed if we're going to discuss all the Pokemon Ranger ships existing.

Either way, my favorites are the very first, Solana x Lunick, then comes Tiffany x Solana (which had some subtle hints in the Ranger Manga and also I named it SeductionShipping), Kate x Rhythmi (well, the games make it sort of canon if you play as a girl)... XD All I could think of as of now...

As for artworks of SolanaxLunick, do you want official or fanart... if official... let me take a peek at my Photobucket, I had a couple of them somewhere... as for fanart, I'll search Pivix for you... :P

XyADVfan
16th August 2009, 2:19 AM
Haaaaaa...? I thought this was a thread to discuss Rangershipping (SolanaxLunick) alone... I think this thread should be renamed if we're going to discuss all the Pokemon Ranger ships existing.

Either way, my favorites are the very first, Solana x Lunick, then comes Tiffany x Solana (which had some subtle hints in the Ranger Manga and also I named it SeductionShipping), Kate x Rhythmi (well, the games make it sort of canon if you play as a girl)... XD All I could think of as of now...

As for artworks of SolanaxLunick, do you want official or fanart... if official... let me take a peek at my Photobucket, I had a couple of them somewhere... as for fanart, I'll search Pivix for you... :P

This thread is to discuss Rangershipping. The ships topic I mentioned earlier was just kinda stuck in my head and I was just curious as to all the various shippings we may have found within the game and manga. This will probably be the only time I detour from the actual Ranger Ship(SolanaxLunick) and Solana/Lunick related stuff. I didn't wanna exclude anything else that might have come up that originated from rangershipping, which was how the What pairings do you support from Pokemon Ranger? came up, if that makes sense.

Avegaille
16th August 2009, 5:36 PM
Oh, I see... but your question kinda mis-lead me and I told the mods to change the topic of the thread... I think it's a good idea if this place is a general discussion of all the Pokemon Ranger ships existing for both games... xD;

Besides, you can still discuss SolanaxLunick as you please, as well as other Ranger ships out there.

Speaking of which, I like the foursome incest of the Go-Rock Squad. It's just amusing, well, sibling wise... xP I wonder if anyone bothered naming it... I should check the list when I get the time.

But if you want to know all possible shippings within the games, all you have to do is to pick a character, ship it with another character from the same series, and easier said than done. KatexKellyn is quite prevailing in the manga, too bad they don't meet at all in the actual game. It's kinda saddening.

Oh, although I love the characters of the first Ranger game and enjoy pairing them up randomly, Solana especially, I can discuss the second game more since I have progressed more into the second one rather than the first one... xD;;

EDIT: Speaking of ElitaxSpenser, as what your first post states... I do recall someone back then who supports the shipping. The hints you can get in the manga are vague, and sometimes misleading, but hints are hints. XD