PDA

View Full Version : The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sweet May
13th August 2009, 6:45 AM
Want to answer a question with total honesty?
Being the daredevil and taking a challenge?
Could care less and want to have fun with the Shippers?

Welcome one and all to the 2nd edition of the Shippers' Truth or Dare thread. The first one died and with permission from our amazing mod Kiori, I got to restart the fabulous fun. Almost a ripoff from the last one. So what's the purpose of this thread? Well if you ever played a game of Truth or Dare with a couple of people then the rules should be obvious but just in case:

A game of truth or dare is basically where a group of people play. Someone asks for a truth (where you are asked a question and expected to answer honestly no matter what) or dare (where you are ordered to do something out of your league but is entertaining for all) and someone is to give you a question/challenge for you to do. Thing is, you cannot avoid it at all costs. (well technically the rule is broken but that would put a bad reputation on you)

Now if that made sense, let's move on. How does it apply to SPPF's Shippers Community? Well instead of having things like “WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON?” or “I dare you to kiss y-person!” we'll have stuff involving shippings and strictly shippings alone. Example time:

Sweet May: I choose truth.
Member A: Okay SM do you prefer ___shipping or ____shipping? I pick dare! I'll do anything, haha!
Member J: I dare you to draw a cute and sweet picture of X and Y. I pick a dare too.
Member G: I dare you to put “____shipping is the best!” on your sig for Z hours. I pick truth.
Member C: Have you ever had a battle between a friend because one of the characters in your OTP were part of their OTP? I pick a dare.

And so on, yes? Basically we ask questions to a shipper based on your curiousity. Or we can turn the tables and give them a delectable dare to statisfy your guilty pleasures or just for the lulz. NOW FOR THE RULES AND REGULATIONS

General Rules
All General SPPF Rules and Shippers Community Rules are applied.
Effort plz.
Bold what option you're taking.
Rejecting a truth/dare equals a label of "Evader" and a double dare every time you post.
No spamming, flaming, or advertising.
You must respond to the person above you so everyone gets something.
You must wait for 3 different members to post before you can throw a truth/dare again. This is so things don't get too hectic and everyone gets a turn.
Darato is the co-owner so he'll be checking to see if things are going smoothly.
Questions? Problems? PM me to prevent SPAM and killing the thread's flow.

Truths
You must answer with total honesty.
Don't pick truths all the time just to avoid a challenge all the time. YOU KILL ZE FUN AND IT MAKES SWEET MAY SAD!

Dares
Keep the dares at PG. No hentai or anything over the rating!
You cannot avoid any dare given to you. However you must indicate that you cannot do fanart/fanfics/graphics for lack of the skill if you cannot do them. (but tell us before you ask for a truth/dare)
No "Make a thread for _____shipping" dares for it is just a bigger form of spam.
For posting in one's profile, it has to be only participants in this game otherwise you'll get in trouble with the mods.
When you finish a dare, you must link it in your next post.
This is not a restriction but it is highly recommended that you don't post when you have a whole bag of dares on your back. That way you don't overwork yourself.

Kinds of Dares you can give:
Draw a fanart of a shipping
Write a one-shot or drabble of a shipping
Make a banner/icon of a shipping
Place something in your sig related to a shipping (HOWEVER YOU CANNOT TELL ANYONE IT WAS DARE or else)
Locate a picture of a shipping (random fanart included)
Post in a shipper's profile

Options to choose:
Truth - a question
Dare - a challenge
Double Dare - 2nd level challenge (this means the poster below you is the boss! fanart/fanfic/graphic requests are unavoidable here)
Surprise - basically bottom poster chooses for you but be prepared

Evaders
none. YAAAY!

Banned/Infracted
(strike 1 | strike 2 | strike 3 | banned forever)
XxM!styxX

---------

I think I got everything done. Now for the thread start:
I choose a dare. I can do anything!

Dragonphantom
13th August 2009, 6:52 AM
First post!

Sweet May, I dare you to...

Write a Preciousmetalshipping drabble :3

I'll take a Truth

I also have a question, if I never got to a dare from the old thread, does it carry over here?

Yeti
13th August 2009, 6:53 AM
Aight I'm in.. again.

Dragonphantom, you seem to like Paul so, what would you do if your least-favorite Paul ship became canon?

I will take a drabble/one-shot dare.. dnw to do art or sig stuff.

darklord18
13th August 2009, 6:55 AM
Okay I dare you to do a drabble for Pearlshipping.

I take a truth, I not scared.

Awaibou
13th August 2009, 7:50 AM
This seems like it could be fun, count me in. But first, ilu Dragon for your dare. 8D

Hm, truth huh? Since I don't know anything about you, Darklord, what was your first pairing? If you can remember, that is.

I'll go with dare for myself; I can do anything but fanart.

Dragonphantom
13th August 2009, 7:53 AM
Aight I'm in.. again.

Dragonphantom, you seem to like Paul so, what would you do if your least-favorite Paul ship became canon?

I will take a drabble/one-shot dare.. dnw to do art or sig stuff.

Ok...I had an eye twitch on this one. If Ikarishipping became canon.... Hmm...

Things I would do, I would probably cry, ya, I would cry, very hard. That would be for the initial shock. After that is over, I would quite possibly restart my Pearl and choose the male sprite so I won't have to look at Hikari nearly 24/7 and I could beat her down every now and then in the game. Over the next few days, I would write an angry hate letter to the writers or whomever reads the stuff. It wouldn't do much, but would vent some of my sadness/anger. Finally, I would probably start absentmindingly doodling my Suicune and Umbreon killing Hikari :/ Ya, I honestly would.

So ya...I hope thats good enough...and truthful enough.

@ Awaibou: I did it for you :3

Also, a dare....I dare you to write a one-shot about your least fave shipping >:3

I'll take a dare this time.

Mewluvr200
13th August 2009, 3:13 PM
Alrighty, a remade thread? Sure.

Dragonphantom, I dare you to write an IkariShipping oneshot in which the ship becomes canon.

I'll take a truth.

csisps_26
13th August 2009, 5:07 PM
^ Mewluvr200, do you deny liking a ship(s), when you actually do? i.e. You like PokeShipping, but you deny it?

Truth for moi.

Nightlingbolt
13th August 2009, 5:17 PM
csisps_26: Would you rather support Fireredshipping to make Outcryshipping canon or the other way around?

Drabble-dare, please!

Darato
13th August 2009, 7:54 PM
Mewluvr200, csisps_26, and Darth Osiris please bold the option your taking.

Darth Osiris: I dare you to write a drabble showing a shipping between Batman & Superman as well as a shipping between The Joker & Lex Luthor.

I'll take truth

L.F.D.

catzeye
13th August 2009, 8:14 PM
Ok I don't know you at all Darato so here's a general question.

Have you ever given up on your OTP because of a lack of hints?

Lame I Know ><

I'll take a truth for now.

Rave The Rich
13th August 2009, 10:06 PM
@catzeye: If you had a choice, where would you have all four relevant characters in ContestShipping and ComaShipping go on a double date and why?

I'll take a dare. As a forewarning, I am not an artist, but I do write!

Awaibou
13th August 2009, 10:39 PM
@ Awaibou: I did it for you :3

Also, a dare....I dare you to write a one-shot about your least fave shipping >:3

That totally made feel special and hated and the same time. ;-; You meanie. Butiluanyway

So, my victim Rave, I dare you to decorate your signature by expressing your love for assorted Mudkip pairings! -cackles- For a whole 24 hours. It can be just some text added to your current signature at the very least. :B

Truth, please. Because knowing is half the battle, and this is a battle a must win. ...Yeah that was lame.

darklord18
13th August 2009, 11:03 PM
Hm, truth huh? Since I don't know anything about you, Darklord, what was your first pairing? If you can remember, that is.

Well it was Pokeshipping but after a week when I became a support (also when Movie one end) I lost interest in it. though I didn't really count this as a first shipping as I didn't know about shipping
but when Mira episode came out I went and check if Max x Mira had a name and when it didn't, after getting help with the name it was name cheekyshipping, so yeah take your pick of which one.

/\ well let see a truth, well what was your first shipping?

I take a no fan art/ no one shot dare.

Yeti
13th August 2009, 11:25 PM
here's the drabble dare ~_` (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10260319&postcount=205)

Darklord18 I dare you to put "I hate Max x Mira!!! Max x Giovanni is the best!" in your sig for 4 days.

I'll take truth this time :]

Sweet May
14th August 2009, 12:45 AM
So far my first dare was a good one. Sad I fail at writing but here's the PreciousMetalshipping drabble! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10261246&postcount=206)

This thread is a reset so don't worry about the millions of dares you had from the last. (Phew)
But it seems three people have not bolded their option. Nevertheless I will let this slide since it's the first page and the first day of this thread.

As for Yeti's truth, if you could pair up Commander Jupiter with anyone who wasn't on the Galactic squad, who would it be?

Again I'll take a dare!

Peter Quill
14th August 2009, 2:19 AM
Sure, draw Silverpairshipping from Prince of Tennis

Please don't make it too kissy or anything, more hanging out or something? Not too shippy I guess XD

I'll take a dare!

I have no art skills, though I can do drabbles and make small graphics. (Although I'd prefer the drabble)

darklord18
14th August 2009, 2:33 AM
I dare you to do a drabble on Puffyshipping (Mira x Togekiss) Just first shipping come to my mind that I like to dare someone to do.

Yeti as it Friday my time I be taking the dare off my sig on Tuesday my time.

I take a truth please

Skiyomi
14th August 2009, 4:19 AM
Truth for darklord18: What's your least favorite aspect of your favorite pairing.

I'll take a dare

I can do drabbles, but be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9510129&postcount=66) / part 2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9510140&postcount=67)) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense. Otherwise I can do graphics. That's it. I guess I could technically do drawn art too, but I wouldn't expect much were I you XD

Mewluvr200
14th August 2009, 3:43 PM
^ Mewluvr200, do you deny liking a ship(s), when you actually do? i.e. You like PokeShipping, but you deny it?

Yes, actually. Though I consider myself not a PearlShipper and say i'm not when asked, I do see the hints between them, and I do like it a bit. ^^;

Skyomi, I dare you to make a banner of your least favorite pairing of any fandom.

I'll take a dare (no art dares, please).

csisps_26
14th August 2009, 3:58 PM
^ Write a drabble/one-shot for any Pokemon x Pokemon ship.

csisps_26: Would you rather support Fireredshipping to make Outcryshipping canon or the other way around?

Hmm... let's see... I prefer FireRed, so I'll support Outcry in order for FireRed to be canon.

Non-fanfic dare...

catzeye
14th August 2009, 4:10 PM
@catzeye: If you had a choice, where would you have all four relevant characters in ContestShipping and ComaShipping go on a double date and why?

If I had to put them on the a double date, I'd make them go to the Maury Show. Since both their relationships are kinda filled with some tension (and a bit of bickering not a lot though), it would do them good to see that things could be worse. After seeing all the drama it would probably help them reaffirm their bonds. Plus I could see all four of them arguing with the people on stage.

csisp_26- I dare you to find a collideshipping pic.

I'll take a dare please. NO art dares though. Because all you'll see is stick figures.

Darato
14th August 2009, 6:27 PM
Ok I don't know you at all Darato so here's a general question.

Have you ever given up on your OTP because of a lack of hints?

No I have not. Part of the fun of being a shipper is supporting a ship for like ever even with lack of hints.

catzeye I dare you to write a drabble on your least favorite shipping.

I'll take a drabble dare myself.

L.F.D.

Skiyomi
14th August 2009, 10:33 PM
Skyomi, I dare you to make a banner of your least favorite pairing of any fandom.

oh the pain...

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/pfft.png

Darato: Write a drabble for the shipping of your choice that somehow includes the word "Soporific" (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/soporific).

I'll take truth.

Rave The Rich
14th August 2009, 11:05 PM
For Awaiou...here it is (soon to be was) for 24 straight hours...

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1894/truthdare1.jpg

For Skiyomi: In three sentences or less, argue for the reasons to choose a ship's compatibility over its probability.

I'll take truth, please.

Peter Quill
14th August 2009, 11:11 PM
I dare you to do a drabble on Puffyshipping (Mira x Togekiss) Just first shipping come to my mind that I like to dare someone to do.

Yeti as it Friday my time I be taking the dare off my sig on Tuesday my time.

I take a truth please

Here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10262451&postcount=207)

Rave The Rich: Since I don't know much about you... Name your three least favourite shippings with Ash in them. Oh yeah, explain why too.

Truth, plz.

Yeti
15th August 2009, 2:53 AM
As for Yeti's truth, if you could pair up Commander Jupiter with anyone who wasn't on the Galactic squad, who would it be?
Is ending my life before that an option? :{ I honestly cannot think of a time I have ever supported or considered a ship with Jupiter outside of Jovian.
If I HAD to pick someone... uh... uh... dude crap I can't D; Maybe Harley just because they'd PMS 24/7 together :\

Moogles4ever, would you rather have your OTP be a PokemonxPokemon or PokemonxHuman ship, and why?

I'll take a truth again, don't have time to do a dare really D;

Shadow Ichigo
15th August 2009, 3:04 AM
Got one for Yeti^^

Is it true that you pair Mars and Jupiter with random characters no matter what series they are from?

I think I take Truth for now and take Dare later^^

darklord18
15th August 2009, 3:19 AM
okay your truth will be, What Tales of Shipping do you like as I remember your a Tales of fan.

Truth for darklord18: What's your least favorite aspect of your favorite pairing.

That it not Canon! It a nevermet. I want to see Max and Mira meeting and stuff.

I take a drabble dare or any dare that not a fan art or one shot please. (No fan art/One shots.) and note that my writing is poor.

Awaibou
15th August 2009, 3:36 AM
/\ well let see a truth, well what was your first shipping?

I take a no fan art/ no one shot dare.
Hm. My memory is a bit fuzzy, since it was years ago and I don't really ship it anymore, but I think it was SasoDei. (Sasori and Deidara from Naruto) How I began shipping it is a rather funny story, too, but I'll save that for later. :B

Also, finished my old dare here. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10268230&postcount=208) Now that it's done, I'm ready for another dare. Nothing involving drawing, only writing and account changes.~

Edit: adahs I'm sorry Darklord that I forgot! D: To make it up to you, I dare you to make a drabble of your favorite pairing. 8D

Mewluvr200
15th August 2009, 4:14 AM
csisps_26's dare. (http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10268410&postcount=209)

That was refreshing. :)
Awaibou, I dare you to write a Pokemon x Human drabble, with the ship of your choice.

I shall take another dare.

Peter Quill
15th August 2009, 4:20 AM
Moogles4ever, would you rather have your OTP be a PokemonxPokemon or PokemonxHuman ship, and why?

I'd rather have a PokemonxHuman pair, something like AshxChimchar. Of course I mean this in a non sexual way, I personally just don't like looking at two animals be all "friends", or be sexual partners. Chimchar has this little reliability to Ash which could be kinda cute if they dragged it out right.

:/ both choices suck though.

Mewluvr to help you out with your signature, you have to pair Marik Ishtar with someone you absolutely hate. Then put it in huge bold letters in your signature, and claim that it is your OTP. Oh yeah, make it colourful, fancy, the works! Keep it in there for three days too.

Dare please, but no graphics/fanart.

catzeye
15th August 2009, 5:30 AM
catzeye I dare you to write a drabble on your least favorite shipping.

My least fave ship drabble (http://http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10268729#post10268729)

Yes, it probably sucks.

Moogles you love Pince of Tennis a lot. I want you to put the name of your LEAST favorite pairing from the PoT series (ex. Tango Pair, Platinum Pair etc.)
in your sig for 2 days. I want you to write it like this:

"___Pair rulez! I love it!!!11!1one"

As for me I'll take a truth this time. Bring it on peoples.

MapleRoses
15th August 2009, 9:32 AM
I'm in, this is fun :3

@catzeye:
Have you ever denied you like a ship just because it's not popular or even unknown at all?

I'll take a truth first.

kaedemirumo
15th August 2009, 12:03 PM
Reset? Thank god for that. xD;

~NaThziVOIR~, do PokemonXHuman shippings interest you? Why or why not?

Taking a fanart dare.

Rave The Rich
15th August 2009, 1:28 PM
For Moogles4Ever: Since you just asked for a list and not necessarily description, here you go. In order from not as bad to 'no way, no how', it's.

3) PikaShipping (Ash/Pikachu)
2) AbilityShipping (Ash/Anabel)
1) (forever and now) PokeShipping (Ash/Misty)

Kaedemirumo- I dare you to do ProwessShipping (Mars/Cynthia) art. Again, it can only be PG rated, so them looking at each other with longing eyes should be enough.

I'll take a drabble dare now. I think I know what's coming. -__-

darklord18
15th August 2009, 2:38 PM
I dare you to do a drabble on Bishieshipping.

I take a truth for the moment as I busy with the drabble dare i got.

Skiyomi
15th August 2009, 2:59 PM
For Skiyomi: In three sentences or less, argue for the reasons to choose a ship's compatibility over its probability

Well, compatibility has more lasting power considering that different writers/directors have different ideas of what characters could end up together so probability can be variable. And again, just because characters end up together doesn't mean they'll stay together.

Truth for darklord18: How much does age difference concern you in pairing up two characters?

I'll take a dare

I can do drabbles, but be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9510129&postcount=66) / part 2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9510140&postcount=67)) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense. Otherwise I can do graphics. That's it.

MapleRoses
15th August 2009, 3:23 PM
@kaedemirumo:
Honestly, I don't find pokemon/human shippings interesting, because it's almost unlikely that a human will have a feeling to each other romantically. For me, pokemon are like pets, so, will human develop any feelings toward them? Most likely not. But it's possible if the feelings are led by a strong friendship bond (ex. A girl with her kitten)

@Skiyomi: Umm,, I dare you to do a contestshipping graphic :D

I choose dare

csisps_26
15th August 2009, 3:34 PM
^ I dare you to make any kind of graphic (banner/icon/drawing, etc.) of your OTP.

csisp_26- I dare you to find a collideshipping pic.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi-ness2/Fanart/2238710.png
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=2238710

I pick a non-fanfic dare.

darklord18
16th August 2009, 4:27 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10274742#post10274742
/\ here my drabble dare done.

I dare you to put in your sig "I like Palletshipping" for four days.

Truth for darklord18: How much does age difference concern you in pairing up two characters?

well I don't really mind some one like Mira x Lucian, Mira x Dawn/Lucas I can only see as friend but yeah if it between 1 to 3 years different then I have no problem a couple but one that are 4 or more I can only see as friends.

I take a drabble dare please

Hihiroshi
16th August 2009, 4:31 AM
darklord18 I dare you to make a Penguinshipping drabble .

I take Truth

Sweet May
16th August 2009, 4:45 AM
WGCV23, you and Suzuna went on a date where would it be and how would it go? -runs-

I'll take another dare while I'm at it.

[EDIT] MINNA NEW RULE! If you have to place something in your sig, you can't say anything like "I was dared to!" or something in those lines. We want embarrassment, yesiree!

Oh and catzeye you are truly evil. ):!

catzeye
16th August 2009, 4:47 AM
@catzeye:
Have you ever denied you like a ship just because it's not popular or even unknown at all?

Nope. If I really like a ship then I have no problem stating I like it. Whether it's the most popular or the crackiest ship ever. Popular, unpopular it shouldn't matter. Ship the ones who you feel have the most chemistry. You're not a true shipper of a ship if you deny that you like it.

Sweet May- I dare you to write a fluffy Pokeshipping drabble.

I'll take a Drabble Dare.

Peter Quill
16th August 2009, 4:51 AM
Moogles you love Pince of Tennis a lot. I want you to put the name of your LEAST favorite pairing from the PoT series (ex. Tango Pair, Platinum Pair etc.)
in your sig for 2 days. I want you to write it like this:

"___Pair rulez! I love it!!!11

It's in there, I'll take it out when the deed is done.

Write a Prince of Tennis Drabble, for I see a lack of Shipping drabbles of that fandom D:

Any ship will do.

I'll take a dare. As long as it isn't art because I fail hard at that.

Yeti
16th August 2009, 5:01 AM
Is it true that you pair Mars and Jupiter with random characters no matter what series they are from?
@____@ no not at all. I actually hate crossover ships :{ they have no chance of EVEREVEREVER becoming canon and idk why you'd ever do that. No I have only one pairing for Mars and Jupiter each that I could ever support
*pets Jovian V:*

Moogles4ever I dare you to write a drabble for a Prince of Tennis ship that conflicts with your favorite one... whatever that may be.

I'll take truth again ;\

PS darklord18 uh.. I've always played ToD irl and stuff that you can't say it if something was a dare.. idk if that's how things are going on here but it seems REALLY cheap to put "dared by" or whatever along with a sig/profile dare :X maybe it's just me :/

Hihiroshi
16th August 2009, 5:05 AM
WGCV23, you and Suzuna went on a date where would it be and how would it go? -runs-

I will take her to an Ice Rink. X3
And We will Skate for a long time, after that We will go on a Nice dinner in a fine restaurant. After We are finished I will take her to her House .

@ Yeti :

What is Your Favorite Ash x Boy Ship and why ?

I take a Signature dare now.

darklord18
16th August 2009, 5:07 AM
I dare you to put "I like pokeshipping" for 2 days.

I start working on my drabble now.

I take a truth.

Skiyomi
16th August 2009, 5:15 AM
@Skiyomi: Umm,, I dare you to do a contestshipping graphic

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/Avatars%205/th_contestshipping.gif

Truth for darklord18: What is your least favorite popular pairing and why?

I'll take truth.

csisps_26
16th August 2009, 6:34 AM
^ Have you ever hated your OTP, before... well, before it became your OTP?

I dare you to put in your sig "I like Palletshipping" for four days.
Done. 12.30pm (16Aug)-12.30pm(19Aug) GMT+8. ^.^

Truth.

Shadow Ichigo
16th August 2009, 8:29 AM
What Tales of Shipping do you like as I remember your a Tales of fan.

Lloyd x Sheena, Kratos x Anna, Senel x Chloe, Tear x Legretta, and thats all I'm put.

For csisps_26, Have you ever been forced to support a shipping that you don't like?

Hmmmm I think I'll go one more Truth and than dare.

Darato
17th August 2009, 1:22 AM
Darato: Write a drabble for the shipping of your choice that somehow includes the word "Soporific" (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/soporific).

James was sitting down in a nice quite mountain top one day relaxing; Jessie and Meowth wore off some place which made him happy since it gave him some time for himself to be alone with his thoughts. He was just about to drift into a nice peaceful sleep when heard something coming towards him fast; he looked up just in time to have a short blond hair teenager boy run right into him.

“Will you watch where you are going! Why are in even in a hurry anyways?”

James said to him as he pulled himself to his feet.

“Why be slow when you can be fast?”

The blond hair boy replied.

“Hey wait a minute I know you, your Barry.”

James said with a slight smile forming across his face.

“That I am, it’s good to see you again James”

Barry said back with a smile of his own.

“So what bring you out here?”

Asked James.

“Just looking for all kinds of rare Pokemon. What about you?”

Barry said back.

Just getting some nice relax time in, I normally have a hard time sleeping at night.

James said.

“Soporific”

Barry said.

“Yeah whatever”

James said back to him.

“You know when I was looking around I found this nice little place just up the another side of the hill be hide me. It has a nice little pound with a fantastic waterfall. It’s the perfect place to relax. Would you like to come rest there with me?”

Barry said looking very hopeful.

James couldn’t believe what was just offered to him. How he dreamed about something like this with Barry.

“I’d love to”

James said with a big smile on his face.

“Perfect”

Said Barry.

No one knew how it happened, but as James and Barry walked to the pond their hand linked together in a loving hand hold, that felt like forever.

Shadow Ichigo: If you could see your favorite ship come true for five episodes, but your five east favorite ship would come true for the rest of the show would you take it?

I’ll take a dare apart from art.

L.F.D.

Sweet May
17th August 2009, 1:28 AM
Hai, hai I finished~

moogles4ever (http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu213/kiuionniku/design/artz/ohtorishishido_dare.png)'s dare. It was definitely interesting learning about these two. >8D maybe more awesome and better art soon?
catzeye (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10261246&postcount=206)'s dare. D:

Darato, I dare you to put "I support _____shipping the most!" in your sig for 24 hours only the ship you pick has to have word 'green' in the name.

Again, I'll take a dare.

Yeti
17th August 2009, 1:39 AM
@ Yeti :

What is Your Favorite Ash x Boy Ship and why ?
Is 'none' an option? D: I don't support ANY Ash ships except Poke :X but if I had to pick one that's the most 'tolerable' I'd say Ash x Brock if only for the lol it's provided over the years with Ash crossdressing. Really I don't even like any yaoi Ash ships though :\

Sweet May, I dare you to write a drabble for your least favorite of the following: Poke, Advance, Contest, Pearl. [not sure which one you like the least :X]

I'll take truth again but who knows when I'll answer D;

Skiyomi
17th August 2009, 1:58 AM
^ Have you ever hated your OTP, before... well, before it became your OTP?

I didn't hate it exactly, but I was concerned early on. I had heard that Amelia was paired up with Zelgadis before she made an appearance so I was watching her closely when she was introduced. Mitigating factors that made me unsure of whether I would like the pairing were 1. Amelia's first V.A. is literally the worst actress I've ever heard. So annoying that I didn't think I could make it through the series if she stayed (and I love Slayers). 2. Zelgadis was split from the group at the time that she was introduced so I couldn't see their interaction. and 3. They're complete opposites. Zel's a bit of an anti-hero and Amelia is little miss justice.

But then Amelia's V.A. changed to the incomparable Veronica Taylor and when Zel showed up again their interaction was really cute and I felt that their difference complimented each other in a very nice way.

Truth for Yeti: What pairings do you support that you consider to be a. the most underappreciated in the fandom and b. the most under-utilized in the canon?

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9510129&postcount=66) / part 2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9510140&postcount=67)) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

Hihiroshi
17th August 2009, 2:19 AM
I dare you to put "I like pokeshipping" for 2 days.

Done I will take it off this Tuesday =D.

Skiyomi I dare you to write an Kurogane x Fai drabble .

I take Truth

Sweet May
17th August 2009, 2:36 AM
pokeshipping wrrrry Here's (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10261246&postcount=206) the drabble. (scroll down to the 3rd one)

Wil, what is one Pikachu shipping that first comes to mind and do you think it will work or not?

Another dare!

darklord18
17th August 2009, 2:41 AM
/\ Sweet May I dare you to do a you x another Member drabble.

I take a truth for the moment. having problem doing W23 dare.

Darato
17th August 2009, 3:06 AM
Darato, I dare you to put "I support _____shipping the most!" in your sig for 24 hours only the ship you pick has to have word 'green' in the name.

Done

Darklord 18: If the ship your support most would come true, but you'd need to give up anything to do with that show forever in order for it to happen would you?

I'll take another dare. Again no art of any kind.

L.F.D.

Peter Quill
17th August 2009, 3:10 AM
Moogles4ever I dare you to write a drabble for a Prince of Tennis ship that conflicts with your favorite one... whatever that may be.

Really no ship conflicts with my favourite one D:
So I wrote a drabble about them breaking up... good enough?

Here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10262451&postcount=207)
It's the second one.

Darato: Go onto Yeti's Profile and give three sentences that bashes Jovianshipping. Btw don't say it was a dare.

I'll take a non fan art dare

Mewluvr200
17th August 2009, 5:38 AM
Moogles, I dare you to write a drabble with the pairing of France (from Hetalia) x yourself, in which you become canon and FRANCE IS NOT KILLED. 8DDDD

I'll take a truth.

S-Unit
17th August 2009, 6:07 AM
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! ;)

Mewluvr200, would you be forced to ship Japan x Professor Oak if that meant that both Kirby x Meta Knight and America x England became canon?

I'll take a drabble-dare please! :D

Darato
17th August 2009, 6:41 AM
Darato: Go onto Yeti's Profile and give three sentences that bashes Jovianshipping. Btw don't say it was a dare.

Done

S-Unit I dare you to write a shipping drabble between me and one of the female members that is in out nightly chat group.

Also S-Unit you need to blod the fact you are taking a dare as part of the rules.

I’ll take truth

L.F.D.

MapleRoses
17th August 2009, 5:37 PM
This is my dare
http://mob50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/contestshipping/ShuuxHaruka/26.png

@darato: What is the crackiest ship you've ever supported and why did you like it?

Taking a dare

csisps_26
17th August 2009, 6:08 PM
^ *looks at your sig* I dare you to write a Shinichi/Ran drabble, with them being at a park of some sort.

For csisps_26, Have you ever been forced to support a shipping that you don't like?
Nope, not at all. Unless 'ya want to count SasuSaku being shoved into my face by a friend, even if she knew I don't watch Naruto. .__.

Truth for moi.

Skiyomi
17th August 2009, 6:34 PM
Skiyomi I dare you to write an Kurogane x Fai drabble .

Done and done. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10284426#post10284426)

Truth for crisps_26: What is your favorite pokeshipping moment and why?

I'll take truth.

Darato
17th August 2009, 7:56 PM
@darato: What is the crackiest ship you've ever supported and why did you like it?

BrocketShipping

I'm not really 100&#37; why I supported it. For some reason it just seems to make me smile.

Skiyomi: Have you ever drawn a picture of your favorite ship and day dreamed at it wishing it would be true?

I'll take a dare: No fan art

L.F.D.

Nightlingbolt
17th August 2009, 9:33 PM
Will have my drabble dare posted in a few minutes. This has led me to post in my signature what fandoms I will write for.

Darato, I dare you to write a WoodRuffianShipping drabble (Grovyle x Corphish) in which Grovyle calls Corphish cute. It can either be Ash's Pokemon or MD2.

I'll take a drabble-dare, please.

Rave The Rich
17th August 2009, 9:41 PM
For darklord18, this is my dare realized. The BishieShipping drabble.

http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10285293&postcount=213

Darth Osiris, I dare you to pull off a SatyrShipping (Hikari/Dawn and Kelly/Kanata) drabble where Dawn and Kelly get into a playful argument about poffins versus pokeblock.

I'll take truth, please.

darklord18
18th August 2009, 3:33 AM
Darklord 18: If the ship your support most would come true, but you'd need to give up anything to do with that show forever in order for it to happen would you?

Well depend I give up anything that can be replaced. but yeah I wouldn't give up anything imported like my life for it. I want to see it so why would i give up my life for it? Lol.

And Yeti your dare is finish so I removing the dare from my sig.

/\ if your OTP came true but you had to give up something in reture for it would you?

I take a Dare, Just no Fan art or one shots please.

Hihiroshi
18th August 2009, 3:54 AM
Wil, what is one Pikachu shipping that first comes to mind and do you think it will work or not?

Well the 1 that comes in my mind is Pikashipping . And to me it will work out because Ash and Pikachu have a strong friendship and Pikachu will always be with him . Pikachu was hist starter pokemon and as always there is a string bond between a trainer and his/her starter pokemon. And both care for each other very deeply .

darklord18 I dare you to writte a France x Germany drabble ( Hetalia )

I take Truth

Skiyomi
18th August 2009, 4:57 AM
Skiyomi: Have you ever drawn a picture of your favorite ship and day dreamed at it wishing it would be true?

I don't really draw anything more than doodles, so honestly no.

Truth for WGCV23: What's your favorite Yu-gi-oh! pairing and why?

I'll take a banner or icon dare.

Peter Quill
18th August 2009, 5:41 AM
Moogles, I dare you to write a drabble with the pairing of France (from Hetalia) x yourself, in which you become canon and FRANCE IS NOT KILLED. 8DDDD

I'll take a truth.

I feel dirty literally. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10262451&postcount=207) IT'S THE THIRD ONE!

Skiyomi make a RonxHermione banner.

I'l take a truth.

Sapphiredragon929
18th August 2009, 7:10 AM
I feel dirty literally. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10262451&postcount=207) IT'S THE THIRD ONE!

I'l take a truth.

Would you sleep with France, if it meant you could sleep with Kawamura?

Uh, I'll take Surprise, THOUGH I CANNOT MAKE ART STUFF unless you like walrus smex :x cause that's what it's gonna look like

Mewluvr200
18th August 2009, 7:17 AM
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! ;)

Mewluvr200, would you be forced to ship Japan x Professor Oak if that meant that both Kirby x Meta Knight and America x England became canon?

I'll take a drabble-dare please! :D

*sighs* Yes. I suppose I would. BUT OAK CAN NOT TAKE MY HUSBAND FOR LONG. <3

Sapphire, if you had to have a one-night stand with Bulgaria or China from Hetalia, which one would you choose?

A dare, please. Just no art ~

darklord18
18th August 2009, 7:21 AM
/\ I dare you to do a Member x Member drabble with you in it. (it has to be member x you).

darklord18 I dare you to writte a France x Germany drabble ( Hetalia )

I get on it though I have to do research on them first.

I take a dare, but no Drabble, Fan art or one shots.

Rave The Rich
18th August 2009, 2:27 PM
For darklord18 (interesting how that worked out): My OTP is PalletShipping, so if that meant that one of my other top ships (like Appeal or Minamo) didn't happen, that would be fine. Aside from that, I'm not a fan of many other Ash or Gary ships, so giving up something else for that to happen actually wouldn't be so hard. Yes.

I dare you to declare your undying love for WinstrateShipping (Max and Vivi) in your signature for 48 hours. ^__^

I'll take a dare (remember, no art please).

Nightlingbolt
18th August 2009, 5:08 PM
I'm posting this from the Apple store, so i can't post my dares just yet. I'll do it when I get home.

What's this? Rave The Rich dares me, and now I get to dare him? Okay, then, I dare you to write a drabble for FightSongShipping (Casey x Maylene).

I'll take truth, please.

csisps_26
18th August 2009, 5:33 PM
^What is your shipping guilty pleasure? ^_^

Truth for crisps_26: What is your favorite pokeshipping moment and why?
I've got to say the last Johto ep. Minus the dub edits, I still found it to be emotional since they've been travelling together for so long, so that's my fave PokeShipping moment.

Non-fanficdare.

Hihiroshi
18th August 2009, 5:48 PM
Since is Tuesday my Sig dare is over .

Truth for WGCV23: What's your favorite Yu-gi-oh! pairing and why?

XD. Well I have so many that I like but I will tell the one that I remember the most ^^.
Puzzleshipping , because of the strong friendship they had plus all the moments they shared together when he completed the puzzle. Yugi was like the only one who has Shared a lot of things with the pharaoh and it was because of Yugi's wanting to help him all the way that the pharaoh got his memory back and returned to rest .

csisps 26 i dare you to write 4 sentences about Pokeshipping ( Hints, moments or just 2 pics/ fan arts should do to ^^ ) on darklord18 profile .

I take a non fan-art, non writting fanfic,drabbles,one shot dare

catzeye
18th August 2009, 6:04 PM
My Dare (http://http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10268729#post10268729) Yeah it sucks.

WGCV23- I dare you to write "Pikashipping Rules Everthing Else Drools" on Sweet May's Profile.

I'll take a Truth this time.

Nightlingbolt
18th August 2009, 7:44 PM
Dares are up!

My shipping guilty pleasure? Yuri. 'Nuff said!

catzeye: Does it ever bother you that your top ships contradict each other? Do you have trouble deciding which one you like the best?

Drabble-dare, please!

Sapphiredragon929
18th August 2009, 8:46 PM
@ Mewluvr200 I would choose China, cause he's a little less psycho than Bulgaria >>;;

@Darth Osiris I dare you to make a DreamWeaverShipping (AridiaosxJirachi) drabble, and advertize it in your sig for three days after you make it.

I'll take a Surprise...but no art please, I cannot do art properly. DX

Skiyomi
18th August 2009, 8:53 PM

Here 'tis:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/Banners&#37;202/ronhermione.png

For Sapphiredragon929: Post in the Shipping Picture Thread.

I'll take truth.

catzeye
19th August 2009, 12:23 AM
catzeye: Does it ever bother you that your top ships contradict each other? Do you have trouble deciding which one you like the best?

Nope not at all. I'm a multi-shipper. I can see Ash with different people even more than the ones on my top 5 list. Same goes for just about anyone else I ship. My top 5 ships I all like equally for different reasons. So in a way you can I like them all the best. I try not to play favorites too much (but Comashipping won my heart)

Skiyomi: Have you ever bashed a certain shipping and then ended up liking it in the end?

I'll take a Signature Dare for now.

Hihiroshi
19th August 2009, 1:52 AM
WGCV23- I dare you to write "Pikashipping Rules Everthing Else Drools" on Sweet May's Profile.

Done =D

catzeye I dare you to put I love and Support Pearlshipping on your Sig for 3 days.

I take a signature Dare to.

darklord18
19th August 2009, 1:55 AM
Okay I dare you to put in your sig. "I love Rocketshipping Forever!!!!" in your sig for 3 days.

and I take my dare of on Friday. (my time.)

I take a truth.

Peter Quill
19th August 2009, 2:45 AM
Would you sleep with France, if it meant you could sleep with Kawamura?

Agh! Curse you!

Yes I would, but he has to wear a paper bag on his head, and I am not enjoying it one bit. >>;

@Darklord: Name your least favourite ship with Mira.

Dare

no art kthxbye

Skiyomi
19th August 2009, 3:08 AM
Skiyomi: Have you ever bashed a certain shipping and then ended up liking it in the end?

Not bashed really. I've been "politely unconvinced" of a few pairings I ended up supporting. For example Xellos/Filia (!!), Hiei/Mukuro, and Riku/Sora.

Dare for Moogles4ever: Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice involving a misplaced item.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9510129&postcount=66) / part 2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9510140&postcount=67)) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

Hihiroshi
19th August 2009, 3:33 AM
Okay I dare you to put in your sig. "I love Rocketshipping Forever!!!!" in your sig for 3 days.

Done I will take it off this Saturday .

Skiyomi I dare you to write a Kuwabara x Yukina drabble =D .

I take Truth

Mr. Joker
19th August 2009, 6:00 AM
ah.... *grabs ruler* Guess who is in charge now, WGCV23, XD..... So,If Dawn died in the anime, how do you think Ash would handel it?

Ill take Truth, please!

Sweet May
19th August 2009, 6:16 AM
Mr.Joker, who from the Sinnoh Battle Frontier would you pair up Dahlia with and why?

I'll grab another dare on my way~

darklord18
19th August 2009, 6:24 AM
okay for you may, I dare you to do a drabble 4chanshipping (is that spell right?) (Mira x Paul) and it must involve Chocolate mud cake.

@Darklord: Name your least favourite ship with Mira.

um let see, Ummmm (hours later.) it would have to be a tie between Mira x her friend 1 and Mira x her friend 2 (the two girls in her flashback in DP47.) as I can't see Mira being close with one and not the other girl. Also Mira x Oak and Mira Rowan because of the age grap, Don't ask.

also for those that don't know who I talking about with friend 1 and friend 2 here a picture of them in the anime in Mira's flashback.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/515/DP134.jpg

I take a truth please.

Skiyomi
19th August 2009, 3:50 PM
Skiyomi I dare you to write a Kuwabara x Yukina drabble =D .

:) Here it is: Toward the Sun (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10294737#post10294737).

Truth for darklord18: How do you feeling you have changed as a shipper over the years?

I'll take truth.

csisps_26
19th August 2009, 3:56 PM
^ Do you like/dislike yaoi? If so, why?

csisps 26 i dare you to write 4 sentences about Pokeshipping ( Hints, moments or just 2 pics/ fan arts should do to ^^ ) on darklord18 profile .
Done.

Sig dare over.

Non-fanfic dare.

Vulpixel
20th August 2009, 3:08 AM
Joining. The dare, the dare... I've got it! Draw/Find a pic of either: WaterNarcShipping, or any of the random Pokemon X Pokemon ships (like Munchlax X Shaymin) where one of the Pokemon is shiny. As for me... I'll take a surprise, but I can't draw, write, or do banners, icons, or any of that stuff but I can doll.

Sapphiredragon929
20th August 2009, 4:43 AM
I dare you to put YAOI SHIPS ARE THE BEST!!!one!!threehundred!!111 in ytour sig for one week.

I'll take a surprise, but I can't do art. D:

Sweet May
20th August 2009, 5:06 AM
sapphiredragon, I dare you to write a drabble on Tensionshipping just to please a certain someone you know. ;D Oh and involve pillows.

I'll go for another dare! Could use a fun one. D:

Hihiroshi
20th August 2009, 5:18 AM
So,If Dawn died in the anime, how do you think Ash would handel it?

Well he would be really sad and hurt after all she is one of his best friends. I bet he will feel the same way if that happened to a close friend of him .

Sweet May I dare you to draw a Miku x Teto art

I take Truth

Pikachu_luver
20th August 2009, 5:27 AM
Might as well join in the fun. :D

@WGCV23 - Which do you like better? Yaoi or Yuri?

I'll take a truth.

csisps_26
20th August 2009, 1:49 PM
Do you like any Pokemon x Human ship? If yes, what are some of 'em? If no, why?

Joining. The dare, the dare... I've got it! Draw/Find a pic of either: WaterNarcShipping.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/Rei_sama/Pokemon/Wallace/wallace-and-Milotic.jpg
Done.

Non-fanfic dare.

darklord18
20th August 2009, 2:00 PM
Truth for darklord18: How do you feeling you have changed as a shipper over the years?

Well at first it was age different between two character that made me support or not support it. E.G. I didn't really like Pearlshipping due to this reason and over time while having people who like pearlshipping affect the view on it, but one thing I never change is my respect for shipping in General, I may not like it or not support it but I respect the shipping as a shipping for example I may not like Vivi x Max but I still respect it as a shipping.

/\ I dare you to VM Mewluvr200 with three reason why your OTP should be Canon.

I take a dare but no Fan art or fan fic/Drabble ones please. I still having trouble with W23's ones.

Vulpixel
20th August 2009, 3:32 PM
Wow. That is awesome. I think the search for my dA webcam has officially ended... two things. First, what did you use to color that? And second...

Lucky (or unlucky) for you, human X Pokemon ships are my second favorite kind of ships, right behind pairing the female player character with guys from that game, or any other Pokemon game I think are cute. Some... I think I'll take that as 5.

1. PikaShipping
2. WaterNarcShipping
3. Aaron & his Vespiquen (RoyalPainShipping?)
4. LuxuryShipping (at least, I think that's Giovanni & Persian...)
5. BlueShipping (the only canon one comes in last... XD)

darklord18, your dare is to put something about supporing WaterNarcShipping in your sig for a week. As for me, I think I'll take a signature or picture finding dare.

Skiyomi
20th August 2009, 3:41 PM
^ Do you like/dislike yaoi? If so, why?

I'm fine with yaoi. I support quite a few pairings, although it is true that I support far more het pairings. I'm not an OMG!Yaoi fangirl, but there's no reason that just because a pairing is male/male that I shouldn't like it.

Dare for Vulpixel: Put "I don't know what it is, but I support Xellos/Filia!" in your signature for 48 hours (unless of course you do know what it is. Then just the "I support Xellos/Filia!" part).

I'll take an avatar or banner making dare.

Vulpixel
20th August 2009, 6:43 PM
I'll do that right after I finish this post. But I'll look so stupid...

I'll take an avatar or banner making dare.
Do a avvie/banner (your choice) using a pic from the song "As Long As You're Mine" from the play "Wicked" or if you can't find a good pic (and only if you can't find a good pic), make a WaterNarcShipping banner. As for me, I think I'll take a truth.

Hihiroshi
21st August 2009, 4:08 AM
@WGCV23 - Which do you like better? Yaoi or Yuri?

Hm Tough One XD. I like Yaoi but Yuri really does have a place in my heart and is part of my Jokes and teasing other people XD.

Truth for Vulpixel : What is your Favorite Yuri pairing ?

I take Truth

Pikachu_luver
21st August 2009, 4:38 AM

I do like some. Pikashipping, LilBlueShipping, and ExtinctionShipping are some of them. :)

@ WGCV23 - Did you ever hate some ships that you grew to like over time?

darklord18
21st August 2009, 5:15 AM
I dare you to do a Bishieshipping drabble.

I will take my dare off next week same time. okay.

I take a dare again but no fan art or fan fic/ drabbles dares.

Cyber Robert
21st August 2009, 3:34 PM
Fine, I dare you to put in your sig for one week "AgainstShipping is 100&#37; canon and anyone that disagrees must answer to me" and that you cannot say that it was a dare.

I'll take a no fanart or drabble dare.

csisps_26
21st August 2009, 3:44 PM
^ CB, go to Darato's profile and write 3 sentences based on your OTP, all in yellow text.

/\ I dare you to VM Mewluvr200 with three reason why your OTP should be Canon.

Done.

Truth.

Skiyomi
21st August 2009, 4:34 PM
I'll do that right after I finish this post. But I'll look so stupid...

Isn't that the point of signature dares? :P

Do a avvie/banner (your choice) using a pic from the song "As Long As You're Mine" from the play "Wicked" or if you can't find a good pic (and only if you can't find a good pic), make a WaterNarcShipping banner.

I <3 Wicked. http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Avatars/th_aslongasyouremine.gif

Truth for csisps_26: Let's take the way-back-machine and ask who you'd ship with Duplica?

I'll take truth.

MapleRoses
21st August 2009, 5:41 PM
My drabble dare :) (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10304745&postcount=218)

@skiyomi:
Which do you like the most, het or yaoi/yuri? Why?

Taking a truth

XxM!styxX
21st August 2009, 6:20 PM
oo yay i just discovered this ^___^
umm PikachuxAsh is actually very cute if I wasn't such a strong Pokeshipper. :p lol
Other than that.. I think LatiasxAsh is alil umm iffy. lol So no because I don't see it becoming canon. lol

Taking truth :]

I'm gonna go ahead and do other people cuz i'm bored!!
@~NaThziVOIR~: What's your favorite pairing and why?? lol idk you so I'm just asking random stuff for now.
@csisps_26: have you ever written fanfics for your OTP? If so, how many?
@darklord18: write a sonnet for your ship :)
@WGCV23: do you have a favorite shipping with Pikachu in it? WHich one?

:D

Cyber Robert
21st August 2009, 7:40 PM
^ CB, go to Darato's profile and write 3 sentences based on your OTP, all in yellow text.

Done.

Truth.

Completed.

XxM!istyxX- What is your favorite Misty pairing and why?

I'll take a truth this time.

Rave The Rich
21st August 2009, 11:42 PM
For Darth Osiris (finally), here is the dare...

http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10309656&postcount=220

To CyberBlastoise...what makes 'Legendary' shippings attractive to you in three sentences or less?

Continuing my alternating pattern, I'll go for truth.

XxM!styxX
21st August 2009, 11:48 PM
XxM!istyxX- What is your favorite Misty pairing and why?

*no hesitation* POKESHIPPING! hahaahah XD because it has the most proof everrrrr and Misty's love for Ash will never die. I am completely certain beyond a doubt that they are best friends and sooo much more. Ash subconciously shows loving feelings toward Misty and will one day wake up and be all OMGZ im in love with Misty! :D When she returns, they shall be together <33
@Rave The Rich:Why do you ship minamoshipping?
@CyberBlastoise: WHat is your least favorite shipping? Why?

I'll take truth and dare but no drabble or fanart dare.

Skiyomi
22nd August 2009, 1:10 AM
^ Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can give truths to people who already have ones :/

@skiyomi:
Which do you like the most, het or yaoi/yuri? Why?

*shrugs* I'm fine with all of them. Technically I suppose you could say I prefer het since the vast majority of pairings I like are het. But that's generally because I also like pairings that are canonical.

for XxM!istyxX-

Truth: If you had to pair Misty up with someone besides Ash, who would it be?
Dare: Find a Pokeshipping picture.

Pikachu_luver
22nd August 2009, 3:15 AM
Here's my dare from darklord18. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10305376#post10305376)

@ Skiyomi

I dare you to make a Doumeki x Watanuki drabble.

I'll take a truth.

Hihiroshi
22nd August 2009, 3:55 AM
@ WGCV23 - Did you ever hate some ships that you grew to like over time?

Well I hated Firedredshipping back then but at the time it grew on me so yes XD.

Pikachu_Luver : Would you accept on having The Ship you most don't like or support XP be Canon for like a season so your favorite ship or OTP can become canon ?

I take Truth

darklord18
22nd August 2009, 4:06 AM
What would do if you can make your OTP canon?

I take both my Dare of next Saturday.

I take a truth.

csisps_26
22nd August 2009, 8:07 AM
^ Who would you ship a Snubbull with?

Truth for csisps_26: Let's take the way-back-machine and ask who you'd ship with Duplica?

Duplica... Duplica... probably with Senta from the Orange Islands, or Damien in Kanto. Opposites, I guess.

Truth.

Rave The Rich
22nd August 2009, 1:24 PM
For xXM!styXx: No one understands more than myself the apparent unlikelihood of Haruka and Kanata happening, but...it really doesn't matter to me. I go for ships that have some level of cuteness and a fine amount of compatibility with hints that aren't as obvious to the naked eye. The genders of the people involved (and in some cases, the numbers), again, don't matter to me. That leads to the ultimate answer; it's me and I'm a smitten sucker having supported the pair since 2005.

@csisps_26: Simple enough question: Argue against QuestShipping in less than three sentences.

Continuing my alternating streak, I'll pick dare.

MapleRoses
22nd August 2009, 3:11 PM
*My fave pairing is contestshipping! *squeals*
I've always liked snobbish boy/hot headed girl pairings. And the tension between them is intense, although they argue less frequently as the time passes. And though Drew mocks her, it was meant to encourage her. Even they don't show up in the anime by now, I still love CS nonetheless.

*rave the rich
I dare you to put on your sig saying:
"I LOVE *insert yaoi/yuri pairing here* A LOT!"

:p
dare

darklord18
22nd August 2009, 3:28 PM
^ Who would you ship a Snubbull with?

I ship it with Dawn, She will good all fangirling over it and Snubbull will love it. being the only thing Dawn care about. though at first I can see fight but after that it fangirl time.

/\ I dare you to draw/find a Mira x Marley fan art. (doesn't have to be good.)

I take a Dare but no fan art/Fan fic/drabble dares.

csisps_26
22nd August 2009, 4:13 PM
^ Either find a Riley/Marley, OldRivalShipping or LagomorphShipping fan art and post it here, or write 5 sentences about why CheekyShipping should be canon in Comics Sans, small, and purple.

@csisps_26: Simple enough question: Argue against QuestShipping in less than three sentences.
I suppose like this(?):
1. QuestShipping can't be canon because Crystal like Silver more as Gold is not as immature as Silver.
2. Either that, or Crystal is better off with Eusine because she likes mature older men. :o

Non-fanfic dare.

XxM!styxX
23rd August 2009, 12:53 AM
^find a picture of your favorite Gary ship! :)

Truth: If you had to pair Misty up with someone besides Ash, who would it be?
Dare: Find a Pokeshipping picture.

I would have to say Misty and Rudy. lol Just because he cares so much for her and sees how much of an idiot Ash is, yet Misty still wants him. CitrusShipping if Pokeshipping didn't exist. I personally don't like Orangeshipping at all. :)

Here's the pic: ^___^
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/219/e/a/Gotta_Catch_You_Later_by_tatay095.jpg

Drabble dare please :D I need to practice my writing skills

Darato
23rd August 2009, 10:05 PM
Darato, I dare you to write a WoodRuffianShipping drabble (Grovyle x Corphish) in which Grovyle calls Corphish cute. It can either be Ash's Pokemon or MD2.

It was a cold stormy night Liilcove city as Ash and the group were having dinner in the Pokemon center Corphish and Grovyle were wondering around.

“Cor ish Corphish” (It’s nice here)

Said Corphish.

“Vyle, Vyle. Grov” (Yeah its nice traveling around seeing new place and making new friends)

Replied Grovyle.

“Corphish” (Great friends)

Corphish said back with a smile.

“Grove” (Cute friends)

Grovyle said with a slight sad face

“Cor” (What do you mean.

Corphish said back with a slight sense of hope in his voice.

Grovyle walked a bit away from Corphish and looked out the window and the rain that was now falling hard.

“Grovyle grove grov grov yle yle” (I’ve liked you for a really long time now. You make me laugh, you have a great personality, and I also find you really cute)

Grovyle said as he kept looking out the window.

Corphish just sat there for a minute shocked in happiness at what he has just heard. He had waned to tell Grovyle for the longest time how he felt about him, but just couldn’t do it. Now here was Grovyle saying he feels the same way.

“Corphish” (I like you too and have for a while now.

Corphish said back to him.

Grovyle looked away from the window at Corphish who was slowing moving towards him, both looking very happy. As Corphish made it over by Grovyle they both just looked at each other before running into each other’s arms and pinschers feeling an intense joy all over. They sat there hugging for hours before finally kissing as a beautiful sunset started to rise knowing that from now on they would both be happy.

XxM!styxX: I dre you to write a drabble with you and anyone else from this thread.

I'll take truth

L.F.D.

Skiyomi
23rd August 2009, 10:52 PM
@ Skiyomi

I dare you to make a Doumeki x Watanuki drabble.

Watanuki Never Should've Been Made Goalie in the First Place (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10320716#post10320716).

Truth for Darato: Of the ships you support which do you think is the most underappreciated and which do you think is the most over-rated? Why?

I'll take truth.

Mewluvr200
25th August 2009, 6:41 AM
Darklord18's Dare (http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10330021&postcount=222)

Have you ever stated that you've hated a pairing, then seen it a different light and support it?

A non-fanart dare please.

Mr. Joker
25th August 2009, 7:27 AM
@ Sweet Mays Truth

Id ship Dahlia with Palmer, to be honest. I see like a ten year age diffrence in there but it would be so cute <3. I could see a major Teacher-trainee thing going on.

@ Mewluvr200, I dare you to write a Dahlia x Palmer drabble where she wears Palmers jacket. and it must include some reference to sppf.

Drabble Dare Please!

csisps_26
25th August 2009, 7:32 AM
^I dare you to write either a Riley/Marley or a BishieShipping drabble.

^find a picture of your favorite Gary ship! :)

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/SakuraKissYuki98/pokemon&#37;20yaoi/721550.jpg

Non-fanfic dare.

Nightlingbolt
25th August 2009, 5:08 PM
Dare's done! Let the advertising begin!

Darklord18, what would you do if Max and Mira met and instantly hated each other?

Another drabble-dare.

Hihiroshi
26th August 2009, 12:34 AM
What would do if you can make your OTP canon?

I really Don't know :/ . If I could do simple things so it can be made canon well yeah I would do them but really IDK Right now what to do :/ .

Darth Osiris i dare you to write a Bishieshipping drabble.

I take a Truth

Skiyomi
26th August 2009, 2:38 AM
Have you ever stated that you've hated a pairing, then seen it a different light and support it?

Since I had about this same question a few pages back, I'll just copy/paste: I've been "politely unconvinced" of a few pairings I ended up supporting. For example Xellos/Filia (!!), Hiei/Mukuro, and Riku/Sora.

I never hated these pairings though.

WGCV23: What's your favorite het pairing and why?

I'll take a banner or avatar making dare.

Darato
27th August 2009, 3:06 AM
Truth for Darato: Of the ships you support which do you think is the most underappreciated and which do you think is the most over-rated? Why

Underappreciated: SanFranciscoShipping
This is a ship that has some nice hints, but because it’s a same sex ship it will always have a good amount of hate

Over Rated: Pokeshipping
This one has a good number of supports manly since it was one of the first shipping hints in the show.

Skiyomi; I dare you to make a Lex Luthor X The Joker banner.

I'll take a dare that isn't fan art.

L.F.D.

Rave The Rich
27th August 2009, 3:20 AM
Darato, I dare you to pick any ship involving a Legendary Pokemon with a human being in an angst-ridden tone and write a drabble for it.

I'll take another truth, continuing my alternating streak.

Nightlingbolt
27th August 2009, 8:13 PM
Dare's done!

Rave the Rich: What fandoms would you be willing to expand into in terms of shipping?

Truth, please!

Skiyomi
28th August 2009, 4:27 AM
Skiyomi; I dare you to make a Lex Luthor X The Joker banner.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/lexluthorxthejoker.png

Truth for Darth Osiris: What do you think of the pairing of Neville/Luna?

I'll take truth.

csisps_26
28th August 2009, 10:53 AM
^Have you ever dumped one pairing for another? i.e.: you dumped PikaShipping for LagomorphShipping? If so, do you feel guilty about it?

Since I wasn't given a dare previously...

Non-fanfic dare.

Pikachu_luver
30th August 2009, 5:24 AM
Pikachu_Luver : Would you accept on having The Ship you most don't like or support XP be Canon for like a season so your favorite ship or OTP can become canon ?

It depends really. If my OTP stays canon for like forever, then yes I will have my least fav ship be canon for a season in order for my OTP to be canon. :)

@ Csisps 26

I dare you to find a fan art of your least favorite shipping.

I'll take a sig dare.

MapleRoses
30th August 2009, 3:08 PM
^my dare: http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd171/Sand_Ninja_Temari03/Pokemon/Sinnoh/070.gif
*Sorry, I couldn't find any better pic. (I haven't seen them in anime or game yet... x.x )
Tell me if you want me to search for it again.

^pikachu_lurve: I dare you to put "I hate *insert OTP here* to my ribs" for two days

^rave the rich: TERRIBLY SORRY! I forgot to say when your dare ends! Sorry!
xD
you may now take off your dare from your sig

non-fanart dare

Skiyomi
30th August 2009, 4:51 PM
^Have you ever dumped one pairing for another? i.e.: you dumped PikaShipping for LagomorphShipping? If so, do you feel guilty about it?

I feel like I ought to have, but a mental run-down of series I like has left me with nothing. Sure, I sometimes find preferences of things I like better, but I wouldn't say full-on dump. I guess the closest you could come is in .hack//sign since I liked Tsukasa/Mimiru a bit before the whole Subaru thing came about. But I never shipped that pairing that much to be honest.

Dare for ~NaThziVOIR~: Find a Shinichi/Ran image.

Rave The Rich
30th August 2009, 7:38 PM
@~NaThziVOIR~ Hmm, very well. Although I quite liked the dare. If it meant showing my love for a new bishouen-ai pair, then it was well worth it.

@Darth Osiris- I'd love to, honestly. Fandoms like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu Yu Hakusho, Star Wars, Lucky Star and others are ones I've had ideas for, but issues of time often come in the way due to the fact that there are many things I want to accomplish in Pokemon before it's said and done. Those ideas tend to be the most prolific and the ones that often keep me up at night and...I don't think I need to tell everyone the rest. ^__^

@Skiyomi- Your dare is to write a Yuskue drabble where the pairing does NOT involve Keiko. It could be anyone else, but not Keiko. ^__^

And with that, I'll take a drabble dare myself.

venra77
30th August 2009, 8:15 PM
ill play idc if its truth or dare

Little Miss Sunshine
30th August 2009, 11:47 PM
Rave the Rich-- Howabout an aerialship? That's Cynthia and Aaron of the Sinnoh E4. Something cute, like... adopting a baby wurmple. And definitely an aggressive Cynthia, if you'd please. C:

I'll take a truth. ;D

ArcanineOod
31st August 2009, 1:11 AM
Hey, I'll join in with this thread! I kinda died on the old thread, and still haven't done the drabble dare I was given! ;_; I'll get around to doing that ASAP.

Lynnfox, for your truth, I shall ask you... Have you ever supported ShoppingShipping (Brock x May) or even considered that they could possibly work together? =3

My fandoms are limited to Pokemon, Doctor Who and Sonic the Hedgehog.
I'll take a truth, thanks! ^_^

xX

Nightlingbolt
31st August 2009, 2:07 AM
@Skiyomi: It's... meh. I saw OotP and decided that even though I knew in my heart, HarryxGinny would become canon, HarryxLuna would become my Harry Potter OTP. Oh, well. At least HBP threw us a bone.

@ ArcanineOod: Two things: One, name your OTP for Pokemon, Naruto, and Bleach, if you've seen all three. And two, didn't I chew you out for something on the last thread?

Truth, please!

csisps_26
31st August 2009, 4:05 PM
^Have you ever offended anyone by saying you dislike their OTP?

@ Csisps 26

I dare you to find a fan art of your least favorite shipping.

:o Let's see... you didn't state the fandom, so...

http://hamifr.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/ai_co.jpg

Conan x Ai

TRUTH.

Skiyomi
31st August 2009, 4:52 PM
@Skiyomi- Your dare is to write a Yuskue drabble where the pairing does NOT involve Keiko. It could be anyone else, but not Keiko. ^__^

Why dear Neptune?!

...After much thought I somehow came to the conclusion that my least objectionable option was the unlikely pairing of Yusuke and Koto.

See how it turns out...

Yusuke Urameshi is not Smooth with the Ladies (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10365574#post10365574)

csisps_26: Do you like any pairings that are sorta love/hate type deals?

I'll take truth.

ArcanineOod
31st August 2009, 9:38 PM
@Darth Osiris: I'm afraid I don't watch Naruto or Bleach, but my Pokemon OTP simply must be CookieShipping (Harley x May)! 8D
I'm afraid I'm not sure about your second question... Maybe it was because I did the drabble dare someone gave me wrong? Other than that, I have no clue. =/

Skiyomi, do you prefer PikaShipping or ChikoShipping? (Ash x Pikachu or Chikorita?)

I'll take another truth for now. =]
xX

Nightlingbolt
31st August 2009, 10:11 PM
No problem. Just tell us your OTPs for two more series, and the last pairing you'd support for all three, and we'll call that your next Truth.

@Csisps: I think I offended someone on deviantArt (not that I draw, it's just another palce to publish fanfiction) by saying I preferred IchiHime to UlquiHime since the latter wasn't exactly a healthy relationship.

Truth, please!

Mel-Girl
31st August 2009, 11:48 PM
Darth Osiris - What are your OTPs for each of the fandoms in your signature?

Lulz, first post here, I fail. Latezors.

So I'll take a truth for now. X3

venra77
31st August 2009, 11:53 PM
@mel girl r u interested in girls?
ill take a suprise

darklord18
1st September 2009, 12:06 AM
/\ I dare you to do a Soul x Silver drabble from Silver point of view.

Either find a Riley/Marley, OldRivalShipping or LagomorphShipping fan art and post it here, or write 5 sentences about why CheekyShipping should be canon in Comics Sans, small, and purple.

Okay Well Cheekyshipping should be Canon because Mira and Max both have thing in common. They both have a psychic starter and both have risk their live for them. Both have trick Ash on a first meeting though both were caught out. I believe their personality can lead to fights earlier on but can be close friend later on. And both care for their pokemon so much and can help eachother be stronger.

I take a Dare, No fan art or fan fic dares please.

Hihiroshi
1st September 2009, 3:25 AM
WGCV23: What's your favorite het pairing and why?

Well in Pokemon my Favorite Het. Pairing will be Contestshipping a though I haven't supported as the year has passed . But Overall favorite Het. pairing hmmmmmm, I been Supporting Keitaro x Any Girl from Hinnata Inn lately ( Except Suu ) XD .

darklord18 i dared you to go to Adelaide1994 profile and write 3 sentences on why Pokeshipping maybe better than any Ash Het. Ship .

I take a non fan art or fanfic dare

Skiyomi
1st September 2009, 3:58 AM
Skiyomi, do you prefer PikaShipping or ChikoShipping? (Ash x Pikachu or Chikorita?)

I don't like human/pokemon pairings, but of the two I'd pick Chikoshipping just 'cause, I guess Chikorita is kinda clingy.

Dare for WGCV23: Find a Yami Bakura/Yami Yugi image.

venra77
1st September 2009, 4:15 AM
Skiyomi I dare u to make a shaymin + shaymin Banner atnd have it on ur sig for A week i want it to so ill put it on too so pm it 2 me
Ill take a dare

darklord18
1st September 2009, 4:47 AM
/\ I dare you put in your sig. "Contest shipping forever! for a week."

darklord18 i dared you to go to Adelaide1994 profile and write 3 sentences on why Pokeshipping maybe better than any Ash Het. Ship .

also I completed my dare.

I take another dare, But no fan art or Fan Fic.

Mel-Girl
1st September 2009, 5:23 AM
darklord, I dare you to have your sig say 'Bishieshipping Sex Bomb Coming in 5 days!' on the first day, switch to 4 Days on the second day, 3 Days on the third, 2 Days on the fourth day, 1 Day on the fifth and on the sixth day have 'Bishieshipping Sex Bomb Explodes! Haha!' and then you can take it off on the seventh day. Make sense? XD

@mel girl r u interested in girls?

Serious LOL. Is this supposed to be a question for this thread? Ah well, rofl rofl rofl for the week. If this is regarding my sexuality, I'm straight. :p But I'd totally sway the other way for Haruhi Suzumiya cuz it's mother-freaking Haruhi! 8D Heehee. LOL question.

Oh yeah and Mel-Girl isn't that hard to type, kk? *runs*

Gimme a Dare regarding Thiefshipping because it pwns. Don't care if it's a drabble, oneshot, finding a fanart, whatever. XD

EDIT: scratch that, no sig editing dares ever. I just prettified it and used up most of the character limit. XD

DarkZerkerX
1st September 2009, 6:21 AM
I dare you to say "I hate Thiefshipping". I pick truth

DarkZerkerX
1st September 2009, 6:23 AM
I dare you to say "I hate Thiefshipping". I pick TRUTH

ArcanineOod
1st September 2009, 10:10 PM
No problem. Just tell us your OTPs for two more series, and the last pairing you'd support for all three, and we'll call that your next Truth.

Pokemon:
OTP: CookieShipping
Last pairing I'd support: AdvanceShipping. Or any incestuous ship.

Sonic the Hedgehog:
OTP: Big x Rouge
Last: Hmm... Shadow x Amy.

(I had a hard time finding a third series XD)
Shugo Chara!:
OTP: Amu x Tadase <3
Last: Amu x Yaya.

DarkZerkerX, name the shipping that would cause you to explode if you had to support it. =3

I'll take a dare now. Anything but fanart. =3
xX

Stabberz
1st September 2009, 10:52 PM
I dare you to write and Ability Shipping One Shot.

And I take Dare but no Fan Art.

Mel-Girl
1st September 2009, 11:08 PM
Stabberz - I dare you to write a Morpheusshipping drabble. XP

I dare you to say "I hate Thiefshipping". I pick TRUTH

...D'awww, I was expecting a more fun dare. Psh. It's not everyday I suggest a oneshot. =p

I hate Thiefshipping.

Now gimme a drabble dare and suggest a pairing from my shipping list, preferably from either the Pokemon one or the YuGiOh one.

darklord18
1st September 2009, 11:19 PM
I dare you to do a Soul x Sliver drabble and it must be a first meeting.

I take a dare, no fan art or fan fic dare please.

alteredegoX
2nd September 2009, 12:22 AM
I dare ya to post in a spoiler tag your favourite shipping picture from anywhere.

I'd like to be takings a dare, preferably fan fic of sorts, just not fan art.

Nightlingbolt
2nd September 2009, 1:01 AM
You know what, Mel-Girl? I'll do you one better! That's right, my OTPs for all five series, het, yaoi, and yuri!

Pokemon:
Het: Contestshipping: I like the sexual tension somewhat.
Yaoi: Ignitionshipping: Let's face it, Flint just wants Volkner to be happy.
Yuri: Appealshipping: The attraction is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Naruto:
Het: NaruSaku: Their relationship has become that much more significant over the years.
Yaoi: NaruShika: I have this fantasy of Shikamaru comforting Naruto after their encounter with Gaara.
Yuri: InoSaku: The premier yuri pairing in Naruto.

Bleach:
Het: IshiHime: I'd say IchiHime, but Ichigo is always trying to push her away for her own good. How Edward Cullen. :rolleyes:
Yaoi: IchiHitsu: They have quite a bit in common.
Yuri: RukiHime: I still maintain that if it weren't for Hiyori, a kiss scene would've taken place.

Yu-Gi-Oh:
Het: Yugi/PharaohxTea: Either one works.
Yaoi: KaibaxJoey: The sexual tension is thick enough to cut with a knife.
Yuri: TeaxSerenity: From a healthy male's point of view, pure awesome.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX:
Het: JadenxAlexis: She so wants him.
Yaoi: JadenxJesse: Winged Kuriboh plus Ruby Carbuncle equals one big happy family.
Yuri: AlexisxJasmine: Eh, lack of girls in the series.

@alteredegox: I dare you to write a Contestshipping one-shot in which Munchlax gets jealous of the attention she's giving Drew.

Drabble-dare, please!

Pikachu_luver
2nd September 2009, 1:14 AM
^pikachu_lurver: I dare you to put "I hate *insert OTP here* to my ribs" for two days

Ok I been having it in my sig for a day. I'll take it off tomorrow. :)

@ Darth Osiris - I dare you to a appealshipping drabble.

I'll take a truth.

ArcanineOod
2nd September 2009, 1:14 AM
I'm still working on the AbilityShipping thing. I haven't seen the episode with Anabel in for... Uggh, eons. I'm working on it, though. I am allowed to post if it's not done yet, right?

Edit: Beaten! Pikachu_luver, name any ships you support that contain Pikachu. =3

I'll take a dare to do with CookieShipping or GymShipping, thankyaverymuch! ^_^
Again, no fanart dares. =3

xX

Mel-Girl
2nd September 2009, 1:52 AM
Drabble dare done! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10373905&postcount=226)

ArcanineOod - I dare you to write a Gymshipping/Cookieshipping drabble where Misty drags Brock with her to spy on May having a date with Harley because Misty's a bit confused about Harley and May's relationship and doesn't think it's for real. XD You can make it a full oneshot if ya want.

And I'll take um... a drabble/oneshot/fanart dare involving either Bishieshipping or Thiefshipping. Just give me the scenario and whatever pair you choose, I guess. XD

Skiyomi
2nd September 2009, 2:29 AM
Skiyomi I dare u to make a shaymin + shaymin Banner atnd have it on ur sig for A week i want it to so ill put it on too so pm it 2 me

1. Dude. I said I'd make a banner or avatar, I didn't say anything about my signature. Read the dare stipulations. I did the first part, but I'm not doing the second part.

2. If you're going to use this, host it on your own image hosting site because I don't have space on mine to spare.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/shaymindare.png

Mel-Girl: How 'bout a drabble for either pairing. But use a cheap romantic comedy devise like being handcuffed together or trapped in an enclosed space.

I'll take truth.

alteredegoX
2nd September 2009, 4:27 AM
@alteredegox: I dare you to write a Contestshipping one-shot in which Munchlax gets jealous of the attention she's giving Drew.

and done, possibly too much Munchlax jealousy, but oh well: My first ever shot with contestshipping (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10375133#post10375133)

@Skiyomi: hrm...what would be the perfect humanXPokémonXPokémon in your opinion?

and finally, I'll have another dare :D last one was kinda fun to do.

darklord18
2nd September 2009, 5:10 AM
/\ I dare you to do a Marill x Soul drabble on how they first met.

I dare ya to post in a spoiler tag your favourite shipping picture from anywhere.
Done credit goes to Sweet May for this.

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/053/c/c/POKEMON____MY_GLASSES_by_shuualchemist.png
http://shuualchemist.deviantart.com/art/POKEMON-MY-GLASSES-113833841

I will take one more Dare, No fan art or Fan fic please.

Peter Quill
2nd September 2009, 5:30 AM
lol I forgot about this thread. Anyways, I'll get Skiyomi's dare up in a bit. I would just like a truth for now though.

Give Three Negative points on Cheekyshipping ^_^

Truth bb

Mel-Girl
2nd September 2009, 6:21 AM
I'll do my drabble dares later.

Moogles - What's the weirdest thing you've ever done in regards to shipping?

I'll take a truth. Lulz.

Sapphiredragon929
2nd September 2009, 6:56 AM
What Main Female Character ships [Misty, Dawn, May and Jesse] do you find to have the most depth and development than all the other main female character ships?

Skyomi your post is somewhere in the pic thread XD;

I'll take a surprise no fanart or banners :X

darklord18
2nd September 2009, 7:22 AM
/\ I dare you to do a Cheekyshipping drabble involving Cake.

Give Three Negative points on Cheekyshipping ^_^

1 It a nevermet so they haven't met.
2 it not canon and so won't happen in the anime.
3 there hardily any fan art or fan fic on this, I keep searching and there none.

I take a dare please, No fan art or fan fic please.

csisps_26
2nd September 2009, 12:44 PM
^ I dare you to... uh... put "I <3 ConjunctionShipping" in your sig for 24 hours. ^^;

csisps_26: Do you like any pairings that are sorta love/hate type deals?
=D Pretty much, if you count PokeShipping, Edward/Winry, etc.

TRUTH.

Stabberz
2nd September 2009, 8:37 PM
My Drabble Dare (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10378234#post10378234)

Name you top five most hated Ash ships.

And I choose Dare again I guess but no Fan Art.

Skiyomi
2nd September 2009, 9:46 PM
@Skiyomi: hrm...what would be the perfect humanXPokémonXPokémon in your opinion?

You've basically hit the trifecta for me. I don't like threesomes, pokemonxpokemon ships, or humanxpokemon ships. After much deliberation I choose James x Meowth x The Ghastly from the Maiden's Peak episode since at least they all can speak the same language and there could be, indeed, rich comic potential.

Stabberz: Write a drabble for the pairing on your choice at a wedding (it doesn't have to be their wedding though).

Rave The Rich
3rd September 2009, 3:40 AM
@Lynnfox: http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10380142&postcount=228 Here you go! I hope it's to your liking.

@Skyomi: I dare you to take any one Japanese anime character from your shipping lists and ship them with any one American character in your list for a drabble.

I'll take truth, please.

Mel-Girl
3rd September 2009, 5:58 AM
Rave - Do you find that it can be difficult supporting a shipping when not much is going for it canonwise?

What Main Female Character ships [Misty, Dawn, May and Jesse] do you find to have the most depth and development than all the other main female character ships?

Contestshipping, definitely. Not just for progression, as we see Haruka and Shuu not hating each other so much and Shuu not looking down on her so much... And then at the end of AG, they're on the same level. And there's a ton of hints. Also unlike, Pokeshipping, you felt there was more of a defined conclusion that also leaves open speculation, but you can pretty much tell the two have something going on. Idk, I've just been updating fics and my brain is wonky, that's the best answer I can conjure up for now.

I'll take a truth please. ^^

venra77
3rd September 2009, 10:33 PM
DO U ENJOY SHIPPPING MELGIRL iLL TAKE A DARE

Stabberz
3rd September 2009, 10:44 PM
I dare you to make an Ability Shipping Fan Art or an Ability Shipping Drabble.

And here is my Drabble Dare. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=376156&page=12)

I also think I'll take a Dare again

Skiyomi
4th September 2009, 2:35 AM
@Skyomi: I dare you to take any one Japanese anime character from your shipping lists and ship them with any one American character in your list for a drabble.

Hmm... *checks list* So for Americans that's basically Fry, Leela, Arnold, or Helga? Too bad the rest of my non-Japanese ones are either British or Canadian.

Oh well, here it is, Fry/Botan: So Every Religion is Wrong? (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10384968#post10384968)

Special Warning: Kids! Don't drink anti-freeze like silly old Fry does! No matter how blue and delicious looking it is!

Dare for Stabberz: Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice involving a near-death experience.

I'll take truth.

Mel-Girl
4th September 2009, 3:02 AM
Skiyomi - ever had any funny experiences regarding shipping?

DO U ENJOY SHIPPPING MELGIRL iLL TAKE A DARE

Oh idk, would I even be here if I didn't enjoy shipping?

I'll take one more truth, I suppose. Then I'll make a crack at the dare Skiyomi gave me. XD

darklord18
4th September 2009, 5:01 AM
/\If Paul and Riley met and start hating eachother. WHat would you do?

I finish one of my dares. Taking it off my sig now.

I take a truth for the moment.

ArcanineOod
4th September 2009, 2:21 PM
^ Do you ship Max or Mira with anyone else apart from each other? If so, who?

My CookieShipping/GymShipping fic is coming along nicely, and I have yet to start on the AbilityShipping, but don't worry, it will be done! =3
Mel-Girl, does the GymShipping/CookieShipping fic have to be a oneshot? I have to explain why Misty, Brock, May and Harley are all together at one time, then why Misty and Brock and May and Harley are dating, then do the actual dare part of it. So can I make it two chapters if need be, then have the second chapter the part in which Misty and Brock spy on May and Harley? =3

I'll take another truth. =3

xX

Skiyomi
4th September 2009, 2:55 PM
Skiyomi - ever had any funny experiences regarding shipping?

Oh, I don't know. My sister and I made a joke about how Aoshi and Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin should be paired up. Just a joke. Then we proceded to watch Aoshi basically stalk Kenshin for an entire season. Taking his words and behavior out of context did provide laughs :)

ArcanineOod: What's your favorite female/female pairing and male/male pairing?

Nightlingbolt
5th September 2009, 1:14 AM
Drabble dare's done! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10389198&postcount=231)

Skiyomi, I dare you to make a banner of any pairing you like. The catch is, they have to be seen holding hands, kissing, or almost kissing.

Since I'm working on Platinum (for the fourth time), I'll pick Truth.

HarukaShuuFan986
5th September 2009, 8:16 AM
^What Shipping you support the most?

I'll pick truth.

ArcanineOod
5th September 2009, 8:06 PM
ArcanineOod: What's your favorite female/female pairing and male/male pairing?

I'm not a big fan of same gender pairings, but I guess Amu x Rima from Shugo Chara! for the female/female and GuildShipping (Chatot x Wigglytuff (PMD2)) for male/male.

HarukaShuuFan986, what is your favourite shipping that doesn't come from Pokemon? =3

I'll take another truth.
xX

Skiyomi
6th September 2009, 3:10 AM
Skiyomi, I dare you to make a banner of any pairing you like. The catch is, they have to be seen holding hands, kissing, or almost kissing.

*salutes* Can do! Here's some Martina/Zangulus (Slayers):

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Banners/martinazangulus.png

ArcanineOod: Are there any pairings that you're interested in, but on the fence as to whether to support them or not?

I'll take truth.

HarukaShuu
7th September 2009, 3:29 AM
Sweet Thread 8D
Skiyomi, what was your first impression when you saw Belleshipping? (Drew x Dawn)

I pick dare

csisps_26
7th September 2009, 6:04 AM
^ I dare you to find some MossShipping (Roark x Gardenia) or SenirasuShipping (Volkner x Candice) fan art and post it here.

Name you top five most hated Ash ships.
Aww, shucks. Not that I hate them, but maybe... not so liked? D=
Ash x May, Ash x Brock, Ash x Cynthia, Ash x Nurse Joy, Ash x Officer Jenny. Those were in thought when the question was asked. No offense intended.

Non-fanfic dare.

Rave The Rich
7th September 2009, 6:21 AM
@Mel- At times, supporting ships that do not have as many canon points as others can be difficult, especially when your prime contribution to the world of shipping is writing and most people passover your works without a first thought. Despite that, I know that my contributions are not in vain, so I continue to support it knowing that there is little chance of me being right, but also a great chance that everyone else around me is wrong, making us even.

@csisps_26: Using this site, http://www.freewebs.com/incompletelove/listaz.htm pick three ships, one each from the "C" "S" and "P" lists that are NOT among your favorites, but list them in your signature as your favorites and do it for 48 hours.

I'll take a non fanart dare, please.

Darato
7th September 2009, 7:48 AM
Darato, I dare you to pick any ship involving a Legendary Pokemon with a human being in an angst-ridden tone and write a drabble for it.

Ash was standing there in shock, but deep down he knew this day would come. He was finally standing next to the legendary bird Pokemon known as Ho-Oh master to, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. He has met a lot of legendary Pokemon in his travels, but Ho-Oh was the first one he ever saw.

“It’s a real honor to finally be this close to you Oh-Oh”

Ash said in a happy tone.

“Well Ash you have proven yourself to be quite the hero in all of your travels the honor is mine”

Ho-Oh replied back using a telepathic power that very few Pokemon have.

“You know I always dreamed of catching you, but now I see getting to meet with you is what I always truly wanted.”

Ash said back

Ho-Oh smiled and slightly moved closer to Ash.

“You know Ash seeing you on your advantages all these years, I’ve grown to love you.”

Ho-Oh said looking as he had gotten something off his mind he has always wanted to say.

Ash got a great big smile on his face in return and slowly placed a hand on Ho-Oh right wing.

“I can’t believe you said that. I must admit I’ve often thought about it”

Oh-Oh felt really happy hearing those words come out of Ash’s beautiful mouth. All though they were quite sure how it would work out down the line they both were happy for the time being, and knew that despite troubles they may face down the line they were happy just being with each other.

RTR: I dare you to write a drabble with either you or me as one of the people and someone else from this thread as the other person.

I’ll take truth.

L.F.D.

ArcanineOod
7th September 2009, 8:04 AM
ArcanineOod: Are there any pairings that you're interested in, but on the fence as to whether to support them or not?

I don't know, really... I suppose there's Amu x Ikuto from the anime Shugo Chara! - I think there's chemistry between them, but I do very much prefer to ship Amu and Tadase...

Darato: Name your very least favourite ship EVER and say what compels you to hate it so much. =3

I'll take truth. =]

xX

darklord18
8th September 2009, 3:36 AM
/\ do you ever regret support/ not support any shipping before?

^ Do you ship Max or Mira with anyone else apart from each other? If so, who?

Well I ship Mira with alot of people/pokemon like Lucian, Abra, Togekiss etc, Max I only ship him with May and Max x Ralts.

I take a dare just no Fan art or one shots.

Skiyomi
8th September 2009, 3:56 AM
Skiyomi, what was your first impression when you saw Belleshipping? (Drew x Dawn)

No impression. I haven't watched the anime in more than five years.

darklord18: Put "Proud Rocketshipper" in your sig for 48 hours.

Jason-Kun
8th September 2009, 4:14 AM
Skiyomi, I dare you to write a Jessie x James fanfiction.

I'll take a truth please.

Mandi.
8th September 2009, 5:25 PM
I wanted to be here SO BAD, but i pretty much totally fail with giving people good truth/dares, ahah. But i'll try. :>

Jason-Kun, in terms of shipping, I think I only saw you post in the Advanceshipping thread.
SO. If Ash and May could never be together, and they each had to be with one other person. Who would you ship each of them up with, other than each other?

..i'm going to take a ......DARE. O:

ArcanineOod
8th September 2009, 11:23 PM
do you ever regret support/ not support any shipping before?

Not that I can think of, hun. Not at all. =3

Okay, Kit Kat! I dare you to write a shippy fic, whether drabble, oneshot or chaptered, that contains ValetShipping (Darach x Caitlin (Sinnoh Battle Castle Brains)). If you know nothing about those characters because you haven't played the Battle Frontier in Platinum, then choose any other Pokemon pairing of your choice instead. =3

I'll take a banner making and/or using dare to do with Pokemon. =3
xX

HarukaShuu
9th September 2009, 2:12 AM
Not that I can think of, hun. Not at all. =3

Okay, Kit Kat! I dare you to write a shippy fic, whether drabble, oneshot or chaptered, that contains ValetShipping (Darach x Caitlin (Sinnoh Battle Castle Brains)). If you know nothing about those characters because you haven't played the Battle Frontier in Platinum, then choose any other Pokemon pairing of your choice instead. =3

I'll take a banner making and/or using dare to do with Pokemon. =3
xX

I dare you to make a Palletshipping banner that also bashes Advanceshipping :D

I pick a Drabble fic that relates to Pokemon

(Contestshipping is more preferable, but as long as the shipping doesn't involve DrewxGirlBesidesMay I'm fine :D)

Skiyomi
9th September 2009, 3:39 AM
Skiyomi, I dare you to write a Jessie x James fanfiction.

I'm going to assume you mean a drabble since that's what I specified. Here 'tis:

Very Macho (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10414253#post10414253)

Dare for HarukaShuu: Write a Contestshipping drabble involving a crisis of faith.

I'll take truth.

csisps_26
9th September 2009, 11:54 AM
^ Let's see... do you support any ship as your guilty pleasure? :p

Sig dare ended. ^^

Truth.

ArcanineOod
9th September 2009, 9:22 PM
Lulz, HarukaShuu. I'm not sure if I can really do that, but I'll try my best and hun, I love that idea.

csisps_26, which do you prefer out of GymShipping (Brock x Misty), ShoppingShipping (Brock x May) and LightRockShipping (Brock x Dawn). Why?

I'll take a drabble dare to do with Brock, thankies! ^_^

xX

Rave The Rich
10th September 2009, 2:03 AM
@Darato: http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10419931&postcount=235 There's my labor, there, resulting in the first time I've ever shipped myself. ^__^

@ArcanineOod: I dare you to write a TeenCareShipping (Brock and Holly, the girl from the 'Tag Battle' arc) drabble.

I'll take truth next, please.

riolulu
10th September 2009, 3:26 AM
Yay guys I'm coming back here because I want to yayaayayaya

uhum Rave The Rich, is Minamoshipping your only yuri may ship that you work at supporting?

I will take a truth right now, thanks. :3

~riolulu

Jason-Kun
10th September 2009, 3:35 AM
Jason-Kun, in terms of shipping, I think I only saw you post in the Advanceshipping thread.
SO. If Ash and May could never be together, and they each had to be with one other person. Who would you ship each of them up with, other than each other?

Other than Ash, May get's Brendan. And I wouldn't ship Ash with anyone else in that case. He could be by himself.

riolulu, how'd you get into shipping?

I'll take a dare please.

darklord18
10th September 2009, 3:56 AM
/\ I dare you to do a banner for Ash x May.

also my dare are done. I taking them off now.

I take a truth please.

Mandi.
10th September 2009, 4:33 AM
okay guys. Here's my Darach/Caitlin fanfic/kinda more onshot that I got dared to do. :X
I'm not very amazing at fanfics, so yeah. It's kinda lame, un-detailed and ..rushed, ahah. BUT at least I did it, wheee.

"DARACH! CP FOR THIS TRAINER AT ONCE!"
"Right away Miss Caitlin." I ran over to the girl standing on the winning sideline. She was a young girl, around 10, perhaps. She had long, dark blue hair, in which covered the top over with a white beanie. The beanie had a pink symbol, which resembled a pokeball of some sort. The only thing I noticed about her outfit, was that she wore a very, very short skirt. Too short for her age, but I wasn't going to complain. Her name was Dawn. I didn't really feel that name fitted her too well. She looked more like a Hikari. You know, like the smoked sausages. I'm sure she would taste as good as one too. OH MY, there goes my mind again. What am I, some pervy pedo? It's a good thing Lady Caitlin doesn't know that I think this way. She'd have a fit, and fire me, and hire a worthy man for herself. But I would never let that happen. She's basically all I have and she's probably the most amazing girl I've ever known.
"ah! Congratulations Dawn. You did a great job battling. Good luck in your next entering."
Dawn smiled and thanked me, and told me she'd probably be back again sometime in the future. She skipped out of the castle.

I believe that was the last battle for the day. I walked out into the hall. Knowing I had a bit of freetime, I walked into my room and sat down on the one bed in the far corner. "Lady Caitlin.." Her name and then her face just went around and around in my mind. I've known her for the longest time, and I've always been attracted to her. I mean, she's beautiful, who wouldn't? But I think she only sees me as her butler, nothing more. She could get someone much better ...perhaps even Dawn. ..Crap, my pedo lesbian wanting mind never seems to fail me. But I'm a guy, so it's normal. But Lady Caitlin is so mature, so polite and just right. She's basically like a real princess you see, those poor girls that can't do anything fun. They can't get dirty, everything has to be just right. Their family raises them to be snobbish, serious, not-so-fun-but-totally-hot girls. But I just bet that Lady Caitlin had some wild side to her. She just had to be. She was serious, but the smile she sometimes gives me. It just gives off a vibe, that she wants me to take her out somewhere, ..somewhere fun. Somewhere she can finally break free. And someday, I promised myself I'd do it. I'd ask her out to raise some trouble fun!

I awoke the next day, feeling pretty confident. I quickly took a shower and got ready for the day. I walked out to the hall, and saw Lady Caitlin, standing there, as gorgeous as ever. I paused in my steps as she turned to see me. She gave off that smile and gave a sweet "good morning Darach."
I came out of my frozen state, and continued walking towards her, while responding, "Good morning Miss Caitlin. Did you have a good sleep?"
She contined to smile, but I could tell that she wanted something more than sitting in a chair all day watching battles and ordering me to give the trainers CP.
"Ah. tis was lovely. thanks for your concern. Now are we ready for today's battles?"
I paused again, before I decided to let it out. "uhm. Lady Caitlin. I understand it's my job to follow your orders, and both our jobs is running this battle castle for trainers. B-but. I was thinking that today would be a good day to close the castle, and just go out somewhere ...for ..some fun."
Caitlin's face lit up, but she returned back to a serious face. "Darach.. but why all this so suddenly?"
I remained looking as confident as possible. "Lady Caitlin, you work so hard. You're wonderful. You deserve a day off. And I can tell you that I can I know exactly what we can do."
She remained silent for a few seconds. "..Darach.."
"PLEASE, let me take you out!" I couldn't stay calm anymore. I needed this girl, SO BAD.
She looked up, and I saw that smile rise upon her face again. "Oh Darach. I agree. We both need time off. And I'll let you take me to whenever you want to take me."
Inside, my heart was bouncing, and I wanted to squeal, but I decided it'd be best to remain as calm and cool as possible. "Great! Why don't you change into some more casual clothes?"
She let out a sigh. "Is my dress not nice enough?"
"NO!" I quickly responded. "you look lovely in that dress. I'm just saying, maybe put on some jeans, and a pretty little shirt. And I'll even change into some more normal clothes. Kay?"
She agreed and left back into her room. And I did the same thing. I was so excited for this day. I don't think I have ever been so happy, but wooo! I needed to get ready.
I put on some dark jeans. And I didn't have too many clothes to begin with, I'm usually just in my normal attire. I just decided to throw on a black and white shirt. I looked pretty fine. I had just finished putting the last attention to my hair as I heard a slight knock at my door. I walked over and turn the knob. As the door open, Caitlin was standing outside the door, glowing, as usual. But this time, she just looked like a gorgeous normal young lady, that would have all the guys drooling at her feet.
She wore tight blue pants, with a pretty sparkly belt that went around her waist. Her shirt was as pink as my face probably looked at the moment. And I know this is rude, but her boobs looked amazing. So big, so gggarrrrr. I needed to stop.
"y-you look lovely Lady Caitlin."
"Please just call me Caitlin. ...we're out to be normal people today ..right?"
I put on a big smile, "Oh of course CAITLIN. ..So shall we go?"
"We shall."

From all the years I've known her, I have never seen this girl laugh so hard. Being out with her for most of the day, she now seems like a totally different girl, a girl that I never knew, but I've always known that she was inside this mature, serious princess. She just could never leave her real life, but now has.
"So you like chocolate mint ice cream?!" I smiled as I dabbed my hands in my bowl and went in a motion of a smile face to her mouth.
She laughed and licked her lips. I felt a sweatdrop. Those lips were so amazing. Hopefully I'd get to feel them on mine, at least once tonight. And it was getting late, I would have to hurry and make it at the best moment.
"So you want to go outside?"
She said sure and got up with me. I held the door open for her, but she jokingly pushed me and said, "I know it's polite at any time to hold doors open for anybody .but stop doing your pose like we're back at the castle.”
I didn’t realize that I was doing sort of a bow pose, as she walked out. I could feel some of the blood rise up to my face in embarrassment, but I shook it off and walked out with her.

The sky was the mix of colors, red, orange, yellow, even some purple in the middle. We both were staring intensely into the neverending sky. It could go on for miles, ..well it did. It was all over, but still. I feel the need to express my mind in poetic sentences.
“Wow. This is like the most gorgeous sight I’ve ever laid my eyes on.”
“ehehe, I agree Darach. It’s so amazing. it makes me think wild thoughs that go on forever.” She turned to me and opened her eyes more at the fact that I was staring intensely at her, instead of the sky. “Darach?”
“..B-but. This sky isn’t the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on.”
“Really? ...wait, Darach, what are you doing?!”
My face got closer to hers. The light from the sunset lit up her face in such magnificant colors. It just drove me wild, and I never thought she could get more amazing, but she does. We both stared into each other’s eyes, like everyone always does. It was pretty much like that intense, romantic movie scene, in which everyone always does to be romantic ..but it’s so common, it’s all I would do.
“Darach...”
I stopped her at her words as I put my arms around her waist, and continued to lean in closer, until there was no distance between us. My lips had finally touched her sacred beauty. I’ve never felt this much magic in my life. She didn’t let go, she continued the kiss. It wasn’t so intense, but it was romantic and sweet. As we finally both pulled away, her face was pink like her shirt, but I couldn’t really tell if it was from the sunset or not. I decided not to really care, because I was just happy that I finally got to have this moment with this amazing girl. Just as my thoughts were continuing, I felt two hands on my back, and I felt myself being pushed onto the hill, as I rolled quickly down the green hills. I hit the bottom, and I heard her at the top, laughing with such adorableness. She lye down, and made herself roll down. I was about to get up, but she rolled too fast and hit me back onto the ground.
“hehe. Thank you Darach.”
I felt her moving on me, and she had me pinned to the soft grass. She moved her head closer and gave me another kiss. This kiss was much more passionate than before. And I’m not good at describing detailed kisses and stuff in nice words, so yeah. It was a passionate kiss, that I will remember forever. And I knew I was in love.

The next day. Was a normal day. The only difference is both Caitlin and I, had shared memorable moments with each other, and well, also saliva, hehhee.
As I walked down the hall, in my normal attire, I came face to face with the amazing girl who I got to finally be with last night. Lad- ...Caitlin. She gave me that smile she always gives me, which lights up my life. I smiled back. No one knew, but us, that we had this day off. Well, besides the couple of trainers who came by the castle for battles. They came across a sign on the door that said “BRB ..not today though! :>” And they wondered what was going on. But they’ll never think that Princess Caitlin and her Butler went out and shared two unforgettable kisses. And that’s what they were.

Even though life at the castle was back to normal after that day. Both Caitlin and I knew that there would be more days like that. She was the girl for me, and I think she realized last night, that I was the perfect guy for her. ..Not being conceited or cocky or anything. Just saying the truth.
And when Caitlin left the hall to go to her spot. I lightly spoke, “Darach and Caitlin. the perfect match, forever.”
LAME. LAME. But amazing! : D

And darklord, about Cheekyshipping. What was it that made you hear of that ship, and did you like it from the start, or did a fanart/person make you start to like it?
/lame ..i fail. D:

And I will take a truth this time plz. :>

Skiyomi
10th September 2009, 4:43 AM
Let's see... do you support any ship as your guilty pleasure?

Heh. Shipping is a guilty pleasure all by itself.

I suppose, though, in that context, Aoshi/Kenshin would be my guilty pleasure ship. 'Cause it's such a rival ship with no romantic context. The kind of ship I generally either shrug off or turn up my nose at.

Truth for Kit Kat: What's your favorite pairing from a fandom besides Pokemon?

Jason-Kun
10th September 2009, 4:55 AM
I dare you to make an AmberShipping ((Yellow x Gold)) or MangaQuestShipping ((Gold x Crystal)) banner.

I'll take a truth.

EDIT: My dae is here (http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7202/advanceshippingsleep.jpg).

csisps_26
10th September 2009, 1:21 PM
^ Who would you ship yourself with, in a three-way ship? Why so?

csisps_26, which do you prefer out of GymShipping (Brock x Misty), ShoppingShipping (Brock x May) and LightRockShipping (Brock x Dawn). Why?
GymShipping. It's probably because I imagine their relationship would be closer than the other two, as Brock & Misty spent the most time together in their journey with Ash. Plus, the ear-pulling.

Truth again.

HarukaShuu
10th September 2009, 11:18 PM
I'm going to assume you mean a drabble since that's what I specified. Here 'tis:

Very Macho (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10414253#post10414253)

Dare for HarukaShuu: Write a Contestshipping drabble involving a crisis of faith.

I'll take truth.

XD kkay, but... where do I post the drabble? o_o I'm new, so XD

ArcanineOod
11th September 2009, 6:20 PM
HarukaShuu, post your drabble in this thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=376156).

My TeenCareShipping drabble is coming along nicely and will certainly be done the next time I post. My other dares are on their way, too.

csisps_26: Take your OTP. Imagine one of the characters dies in a freak accident. If the other character were to ever get over the tragedy and hook up with someone else, who would you like that person to be?

I'll take another truth! ^_^

xX

Mandi.
11th September 2009, 6:42 PM
Truth for Kit Kat: What's your favorite pairing from a fandom besides Pokemon?

AH MAN. I love shippings from like everything I watch. I don't watch too much anime other than Pokemon. BUT.

hm, I guess when I had an obsession with Happy Tree Friends *shot*, I grew to love the pairing of Flippy/Giggles ..even though EVERYBODY else HATES that pairing. Green and Pink is such an amazing color combination, and it's just adorable.

hm.
SpongeBob/Sandy. SPONGEBOB AIN'T GAY. HE'S JUST STUPID. LMAO. even though they totally ruined Spongebob's obvious hots for Sandy in the end, you could tell how much he wanted her when she first came to the show. Ah, the good ol' days.

..ehehe. Arnold/Helga from HEY ARNOLD. DAMN. I miss old shows, wtf.

Brian/Louis from Family Guy. He cares about her a lot. And even though the show is totally WTF. I feel that they are meant for each other. Yes, the red head and the dog. mhm.

OH. Kurama/Boton from Yu Yu Hakusho. IDK. their hair totally is like WTF together. But they're both beautiful. I've always loved the pairing.
and well, Hiei/Boton is nice and funny as well. :>
ahah, yeah. I don't know. Surprisingly Pokemon is the only show in which I have gotten seriously obsessed with quite a few ships. aha, being the un-romantic show it is. D:

OK. ArcanineOod, for Cookieshipping, do you just like the ship cause it's funny and interesting, or because you actually think that May and/or Harley do have feelings for each other?

I'll take a truth again. Don't really have too much time to do dares atm. D:

Rave The Rich
11th September 2009, 7:13 PM
@riolulu: The answer is by no means. There are about five girl/girl pairs that I support. MinamoShipping holds a special place with me because it was the first girl/girl Pokemon pair I definitely supported without objection. It now ranks second to AppealShipping for me, but if my newest project is any indication, those rankings might be moved around due to the greatness that I've come to learn is SapphirePearlShipping.

@Kit Kat: If someone told you to make a recipe of yourself ONLY using shippings, how would it look, be prepared and eventually cooked (if it is)?

I'll take a non-art dare, please.

Skiyomi
11th September 2009, 7:23 PM
I dare you to make an AmberShipping ((Yellow x Gold)) or MangaQuestShipping ((Gold x Crystal)) banner.

Gotcha.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Banners/mangaquestshipping.png

..ehehe. Arnold/Helga from HEY ARNOLD. DAMN. I miss old shows, wtf.

I love Hey Arnold and Arnold/Helga :D

Dare for Rave the Rich: Find a Kuwabara/Yukina (Yu Yu Hakusho) image.

I'll take truth.

Jason-Kun
11th September 2009, 10:55 PM
Gotcha.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Banners/mangaquestshipping.png

Oh I love that, may I use it?

As for my truth: I'd ship myself with Crystal and Yellow of course, since I think they're both cute annd could get along with them.

Skiyomi: How long have you been into the ship you've liked the longest?

I'll take a writing themed dare.

ArcanineOod
11th September 2009, 11:09 PM
Okay, it seems I was mistaken. My TeenCareShipping dare isn't quite done yet, but I didn't think I'd be posting until tomorrow.

In regards to the truth Kit Kat presented me with:
I love CookieShipping for a variety of reasons. I think underneath all that hate is the potential for a proper loving relationship, but at the same time I know it's completely crack. I find the interaction between Harley and May exciting and interesting, and I think a relationship between them would be the same. To me, CookieShipping remains a crack ship that I find amusement in while at the same time I support it as a serious ship. I know that doesn't really make any sense, but I suppose to answer your question simply, I like CookieShipping for both of those reasons.

Jason-Kun, here is your dare:
Mudkips can be loved by many, both for their potential to become a strong Pokemon in Swampert and because of the popular internet meme, yet there are those who, because of this meme, are extremely prejudiced against the poor little things.
You are to write a fic (oneshot or chaptered, whatever's easier) about a poor Mudkip whose crush (a different Pokemon) won't even consider him because he is a Mudkip and will only return his affection when he evolves. =3
The crush can be any other Pokemon.

Oh, I'll take another truth, my dears. =3

xX

HarukaShuuFan986
13th September 2009, 6:46 AM
I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT ANSWERING... I'LL ANSWER NOW:

Wich is your favorite shipping that isn't from Pokemon?

Hm...That would be Takumi from Digimon!

As for ArcaninOod Here's the question:

Wich is your favorite shipping that does not include a main character?

I'll pick a dare.

Skiyomi
13th September 2009, 4:15 PM
Skiyomi: How long have you been into the ship you've liked the longest?

That would probably be Pokeshipping. I really thought they were the bee's knees when I was like... 9 or 10. And I still like them. So that means I've been shipping them for about 10 or 11 years. Rocketshipping's probably close in there too, but I think I liked Pokeshipping first.

Dare for HarukaShuuFan986: Post in the Shipping Picture Thread.

riolulu
14th September 2009, 12:36 AM
riolulu, how'd you get into shipping?

I liked Ash x May while hoenn was on TV in the US without even knowing it had a name or fandom. Soon, I found out about serebii and saw their shipping sub-forum. I was like "o: o: o:" And was in heaven lol XD

Skiyomi, I dare you to write a eevee x vulpix drabble. =D

I'll take a drabble dare aswell. ^^

~riolulu

Nightlingbolt
14th September 2009, 12:47 AM
@ whoever gave me my last truth (too lazy to check): I try not to pick one shipping out of all the others. I guess it's whatever comes to mind at the moment.

@April: I dare you to write a drabble shipping two Pokemon from one of your in-game teams.

I pick drabble-dare.

ArcanineOod
14th September 2009, 10:42 PM
I have no idea how to finish off this stupid TeenCareShipping drabble (the dare was awesome, my drabble is stupid). >_<
Perhaps inspiration will come to me tomorrow.

In any case, I have a truth to answer, and my favourite shipping that doesn't involve main characters is FestivalShipping (Harley x Soledad). =3

Darth Osiris, I would greatly appreciate a CookieShipping (Harley x May) drabble!

I'll take a drabble dare, thankies! ^_^
EDIT: The fandoms I will write for are Pokemon (not the manga though), Sonic the Hedgehog, Shugo Chara!, Doctor Who, Death Note, Harry Potter, National Treasure, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. =3
xX

Skiyomi
14th September 2009, 11:34 PM
Skiyomi, I dare you to write a eevee x vulpix drabble. =D

ragglefraggleicantwritepokemonxpokemonARGH

Sorry it's not much. I did my best: If Sharing is Caring Then I'd Prefer Not to Care (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10450891#post10450891).

Dare for ArcanineOod: Write a Lupin/Tonks drabble.

I'll take truth.

XxM!styxX
15th September 2009, 2:34 AM
^ Why do you ship what you ship?

Hehe I haven't answered this because I've been on vaca ^^

XxM!styxX: I dre you to write a drabble with you and anyone else from this thread.

Title: Battle
Author: XxM!styxX
Fandom: SPPF Shipper's Community
Pairing/s: XxM!styxX (myself) & csisps_26 (no idea of gender that’s why I’m just writing names)
Rating: G
XxM!styxX stood determinedly against her opponent, calling out her Pokemon; Azurill. The Pokemon said its name cheerfully and bounced its body on its tail, ready to battle. Csisps_26 stood quietly, watching the Pokemon before throwing out the Pokeball.
“Go, Flygon!” Csisps_26 called out and a large green Pokemon appeared, calling out its name.
"Flygon huh?" XxM!styxX smirked and stood ready, "Won't be a problem against my amazing water pokemon!"
"You'd be surprised," Csisps_26 pointed out, "Flygon use your--"
Suddenly there was a loud explosion and a Team Rocket (I love TR more than any other evil organization lol) grunt appeared, a Houndoom at his feet; the source of the explosion.
"Now I will take both your Pokemon," the man called, "Houndoom, use a firespin on those two Pokemon!"
"Flygon/Azurill get out of the way!" The two trainers called at the same time and their Pokemon thankfully moved out of the way just in time.
XxM!styxX looked at Csisps_26 and offered, "maybe we should team up to defeat him?"
"Definitely," Csisps_26 nodded and turned to the Flygon, "Flygon, use your hyper beam!"
"Azurill!" XxM!styxX followed his suit, "combine your ice beam with Flygon's attack!"
Both Pokemon unleashed their attacks and, blended together, managed to hit the grunt and his Pokemon head on, the two going flying and disappearing out of sight.
XxM!styxX smiled at Csisps_26 and shrugged, "Maybe we're a good team?"
Csisps_26 smiled back at her, "Definitely."

I'll take another drabble dare.

darklord18
16th September 2009, 1:53 AM
/\ I dare you to do a Drabble dare for Pearlshipping.

And darklord, about Cheekyshipping. What was it that made you hear of that ship, and did you like it from the start, or did a fanart/person make you start to like it?

that um how should we say didn't happen. I saw Mira in the anime and decide to look if the shipping was name and it wasn't and after getting help, It was name cheekyshipping so you could say I was the one who name it. sorry if it not the answer but I did answer this truth.

anyway I take a truth

csisps_26
16th September 2009, 4:59 PM
^Say... if you were to ship yourself with any member(s) in this thread, who would it/they be? What would the name be?

csisps_26: Take your OTP. Imagine one of the characters dies in a freak accident. If the other character were to ever get over the tragedy and hook up with someone else, who would you like that person to be?
OK... since you didn't state the fandom ( :D ), I'll say... Oz x Alice from Pandora Hearts. Oz dies ( :( ), and Alice got over it, and hooked up with Gilbert. xD

Truth once again.

Rave The Rich
16th September 2009, 6:13 PM
@Skyomi: This would've come sooner if my health would've allowed it, but here it is!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n244/may1778/yyh25-20.jpg

@csisps_26: Take two of your self-professed OTPs and find two things about EACH of them you don't like. They can be one-liners.

I'll take truth, continuing my alternating streak.

XxM!styxX
16th September 2009, 9:07 PM
^ What ship do you just plain dislike for whatever reason?

/\ I dare you to do a Drabble dare for Pearlshipping.
omg! Nightmare DX I'm gonna attempt this... *note: I've only seen the first episode of DP* Okay I'll try my best without my fingers falling off. Lol, jk.
Title: Teacher
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing/s: Pearlshipping dare... Ash x.... D-Dawn lol
Dawn sat at the edge of the forest, thinking hard about the Contest she had just lost in (idk making this up). Her blue hair shone in the light of the sunset. Was she really good enough? She put her head on her knees, unsure of the answer.
"Hey," she turned when she heard the voice behind her.
"Oh, hey," she smiled up at the dark-haired boy who sat down next to her, "What's up?"
"Just checkin on ya," Ash winked and nudged her, "being your teacher and all!"
"Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking..." Dawn trailed off and turned back to the sunset.
"About the contest?" Ash turned grim and nodded, "Its okay you know."
"Yeah, I know," Dawn remained serious, not looking at Ash, "I just feel like maybe I'm not learning enough to have lost again."
"Sure ya have!" Ash exclaimed surprised, "You've grown a lot since your first contest and you're Pokemon prove that!"
"I guess you're right," Dawn sighed.
"Hey, you're not the only one that loses. I've been at this for a couple of years and I STILL lose," Ash tried to motivate her, "the only thing that matters about losing is having the strength to get up again. May had that problem as well."
"She did?" Dawn looked up surprised, "but she's so good!"
"She'd had her ups and downs," Ash shrugged, "everyone has. BUt I believe in you Dawn."
Dawn smiled at Ash and they locked eyes for what seemed like forever before Dawn spoke up.
"You've shown me a lot about Pokemon Ash," Dawn said softly and Ash turned red faced, laughing nervously and shrugging.
Dawn laughed back at him and nudged him, "You know, being my teacher and all!"

*sigh*
A truth please. I have a feeling that choosing drabble would make me write Advancedshipping next...

Skiyomi
16th September 2009, 9:18 PM
^ Why do you ship what you ship?

In general? I guess I'd have to like the characters individually and their interaction together, plus have the sense that they're interested in one another.

Truth for XxM!styxX: What are your top five favorite ships (they don't have to be from Pokemon)?

XxM!styxX
17th September 2009, 2:52 AM
^ Make an avatar for Pokeshipping! ^_^ sorry, I had to do it. the Dare was pleading me!

Truth for XxM!styxX: What are your top five favorite ships (they don't have to be from Pokemon)?
1. Pokeshipping
2. Haruhi/Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yutsuu
3. Sakura/Syaoran from CCS
4. Ron/Hermione (or Goodship) from Harry Potter
5. Edward/Bella from Twilight :p

I'll take a *sigh* drabble dare

darklord18
17th September 2009, 6:04 AM
I dare you to do a Mira x Whitney drabble. Sorry but blame a MSN chat I had for making me like this ship now.

Say... if you were to ship yourself with any member(s) in this thread, who would it/they be? What would the name be?

I be Sweet May and it be call Oddbirthdayshipping as a day of birth is a odd number.

Me it the 11 and her is the 15.

I take a dare but no fan art and one shots dare.

XxM!styxX
17th September 2009, 5:57 PM
I dare you to do a Mira x Whitney drabble. Sorry but blame a MSN chat I had for making me like this ship now.

Could you explain to me who the characters are first? ^^;; haha I'm really out of touch with Pokemon episodes, I really only know really main characters and some gym leaders...

I take a dare but no fan art and one shots dare.
I dare you to find the longest-chaptered fanfic you've ever read, has to be pokemon.

Batman Beyond
18th September 2009, 12:47 AM
...Meh, okay, I've had my eye on this thread for a while, and things in life are going pretty slow for me so. What the heck, I'll give it a shot, even though I'm positive nobody here has the slightest clue who I am.

truth

XxM!styxX
18th September 2009, 3:18 AM
^ What's your favorite ship? ^^

My drabble dare:
Title: Pink Hair
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing/s: Mira/Whitney
There weren't many pink haired girls out there, but by coincidence, two happened to meet.
Whitney was walking around her Johto hometown, strolling nonchalantly through the streets with her Miltank. It was long till she saw a girl sitting on the side of the road, an Abra beside her, staring at her feet.
"Hey," Whitney approached her, "what's wrong?"
The pink haired girl looked up at Whitney and blushed slightly, looking back down at her feet, "n-n-nothing. I wanted to teleport to a city in Sinnoh with my Abra but I ended up here instead... Where am I anyway?"
Whitney smiled at the girl kindly, "Why, you're in Goldenrod City miss, the best darn city around! Are a trainer?"
Mira nodded, her pink hair swinging slightly as she stood up, "Yeah, is there a gym around here?"
"Indeed there is," Whitney winked and pointed at herself, "and I happen to be the gym leader!"
Mira did a double take and stood, "Well I'd really like to battle you, honest, but I'm competing for the Sinnoh League so I really don't see a point..."
"I understand," Whitney nodded and indicated Mira to follow her, "would you like to battle regardless? Just for the sake of training before you attempt to get your little Abra to teleport you back?"
Mira grinned and followed Whitney toward to the battle field, not knowing she was facing her future love.

Kinda sucked but i tried. XD
another drabble dare plzzz :)

Skiyomi
18th September 2009, 3:47 AM
^ Make an avatar for Pokeshipping! ^_^ sorry, I had to do it. the Dare was pleading me!

Here 'tis!

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Avatars/th_dfaowgrw.gif

Dare for XxM!styxX: How about a Ron/Hermione drabble?

I'll take truth.

Batman Beyond
19th September 2009, 1:32 AM
^ What's your favorite ship? ^^

I'm mostly a Pokesupe manga fan, so my favorite is:
LuckyShipping(the closest thing I have to an OTP if I cared for such things)

And what kind of answer would this be if I didn't say why? Believe it or not it's one of the most strongly hinted at ships. Despite what the average fan will say. OldRivalShipping has very few hints altogether(no offense to anybody), let alone in comparison. And I just think that Blue's flirty attitude overwhelming Red is an interesting attention grabbing scenario. And everyone knows about FRLG arc's moment where Blue goes to comfort Red. That was sweet and all but I think the real shippy moment was how angry he got when Blue was victimized. I mean, assuming Red cares for Green, Blue and Professor Oak, it's really amazing to see him flip so much over Blue. And you can argue that he'd do that for any of his friends but then why didn't he? He agreed to help Green and Professor Oak was all but killed, and before they knew that lord knows what could've happened. But when Blue's victimized he's POed. Did you see the way he was drawn? It was like "RED SMASH PUNY TEAM ROCKET". And you can argue that these things could be taken as platonic. I won't lie, they can, but chances are that if Green had gotten this angry over what happened to Blue, or if Yellow was the cause of Red getting that mad, OldRivalShippers, SpecialShippers and Whatever-else-that-would-be-opposing-to-Luckyshipping-shippers would be making the same points.

And their are hints that you can't take platonically. Like in RGB, you can argue that Blue only flirted with him to get him to buy her faulty items, but she didn't, she put on an innocent admirer act and Red found her attractive on his own. And then AFTER Red knew she'd ripped him off she started flirting with him. The important thing to remember is that she didn't HAVE to flirt with him but did so anyway.

And once again, there's nothing wrong with supporting OldRival or SpecialShipping, it's just that when I bring up that I like LuckyShipping people usually respond with something like "OldRival is better, it has more hints, it's more kawaii, it's totally/almost/practically canon" so I'm kind of in defense mode here.

Skiyomi, imagine you get to make all your favoite shippings canon, EXCEPT for ones that oppose your least favorite, and you can only make those other shippings canon IF you make your least favorite canon as well. Would you do it?

I'll take another truth.

XxM!styxX
19th September 2009, 2:04 AM
^ what Pokemon ANIME ship do you like most and why?

Here 'tis!

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Avatars/th_dfaowgrw.gif

Dare for XxM!styxX: How about a Ron/Hermione drabble?

I'll take truth.
^name your top 5 ships XD

yayayay =D awesome XD

Ok, I love R/Hr!! (although because its already cannon, I dont have as much interest in it anymore :()

Title: The Choice
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing/s: Ron/Hermione
“Ron!” I called as I entered a park where I was sure Ron run into.
There was no answer. I kept walking and spotted him throwing rocks into a lake.
“Ron!” I yelled to him.
He quickly turned around to see who was yelling. I walked up to him.
“What do you want? Shouldn’t you be with darling Harry?” He spat at me.
Yes, I was very hurt by his words.
“Ron let me explain—” I started.
He glared at me and said, “There’s nothing to explain, you’re married. You should be with your hu-husband Harry!”
He looked like he was going to cry. I felt sorry for him indeed. I put a hand on his shoulder and he blushed at my touch, he was so cute when he blushed!
“Ron, I didn’t marry Harry. I said no,” He looked at me as I answered him.
“Why?” He asked.
I drew closer.
“Because I could never marry Harry when my heart belongs to someone else…” I got very angry when I heard him mutter, “Vicky probably.”
“Ron! Why would my heart belong to Viktor! Who am I just talking to? Who do I argue with? Who is one of my best friends?” I yelled at him.
I saw him blushing even deeper.
“Me?” He whispered helplessly.
It was really a sight to see as I nodded and he embraced me in a hug. We both laughed and tears started streaming down my cheeks.
He whipped them off carefully and said mockingly “So you love me like I you?”
I was so happy even this couldn’t ruin it.
“Yes! And don’t you ever forget it!” I said as he kissed me.

Sweet May
19th September 2009, 5:16 AM
XxM!styxX, you are banned from the thread for a whole week starting now. It seems that you didn't follow the rule of waiting for 3 people to post before you can post again.

I'll take a dare. I should really speed up with my list. XP

darklord18
19th September 2009, 5:26 AM
/\ I dare you to do a draw a Mira x Kotone picture

as neither me or sweet may can understand my last dare I take a dare. but no fan art or one shots.

Skiyomi
19th September 2009, 6:10 AM
Skiyomi, imagine you get to make all your favoite shippings canon, EXCEPT for ones that oppose your least favorite, and you can only make those other shippings canon IF you make your least favorite canon as well. Would you do it?

The pairings I really like either tend to be canon or close to canon so I don't feel any need to strike those kinds of bargains :P

Dare for darklord18: Find a Lina x Gourry (Slayers) pic.

csisps_26
19th September 2009, 7:17 AM
^ I dare you to make a Kurogane x Fai drabble, but with a very annoyed Fai.

@csisps_26: Take two of your self-professed OTPs and find two things about EACH of them you don't like. They can be one-liners.
1. Xerxes x Sharon from Pandora Hearts: From my POV, I see that both of them have feelings for each other, but what bugs me is that he just... doesn't actually show it directly. :\
2. IkariShipping: :< It's not canon, and well... they just don't seem to interact all that much, at least on Paul's side.

Non-fanfic dare.

Batman Beyond
19th September 2009, 8:19 AM
^ what Pokemon ANIME ship do you like most and why?

...I hate the anime -_- It holds an important place in my childhood that I wouldn't change for the world but I still don't like it very much anymore. I could say why but I won't out of respect. =\

But if I had to answer that question, I guess QuestShipping, I really liked The Legend of Thunder.

Okay... I guess I dare you to say you hate both thosed ships you listed in your sig for the reasons you just put.

Another truth, I'll go for a dare when I feel like it.

darklord18
19th September 2009, 3:27 PM
/\ okay what got you into your OTP?

Dare for darklord18: Find a Lina x Gourry (Slayers) pic.

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs45/300W/f/2009/057/9/8/muas_by_LilyRox.jpg

Found it here Credited goes to the person who made it.
http://lilyrox.deviantart.com/art/muas-114215728

I take a drabble dare (Please try to keep it to pokemon fandom.)

Nightning
19th September 2009, 3:44 PM
^ Hi darklord, I dare you to write a CheekyShipping drabble involving Ash's pikachu playing cupid<3

I guess I'll pick truth ~

Skiyomi
20th September 2009, 4:53 PM
^ I dare you to make a Kurogane x Fai drabble, but with a very annoyed Fai.

Hmm. That's a switch. Well, here's my take: Communication Issues (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10476923#post10476923).

Truth for Nightning: What pairing do you consider to be the greatest threat to Kurogane/Fai and why?

I'll take truth.