PDA

View Full Version : Yet another who's new to the forum.

Aquanut
13th August 2009, 11:50 AM
Hey, everyone, I'm Nut. I've been using this site for a while for information and such, but have never spent much time on the forums. I haven't been a member of any Pokémon forum till now, despite the fact that I've been ridiculously obsessed with Pokémon since it came out. I figured it was about time I join a place like this, considering I might be getting back into drawing Pokémon fanart again.

I play for fun, not competitively, and train Pokémon I like without getting too bogged down in the details of movesets. I'm trying to EV train a team to level 100 in my Diamond game, but haven't finished because it takes such a long time. I used to play Pokémon TCG at my local league but quit when the new expansion sets started coming out too frequently for me to keep up with costs.

The original 151 Pokémon are my favorites due to pure nostalgia, but Hoenn was the most enjoyable region for me. Water Pokémon are awesome. Don't mess with my Blastoise.

So... that's my introduction. I can't guarantee any level of activity here, but it looks like a fun place and I hope to stick around.

thelostpokemon
13th August 2009, 12:26 PM
Heya mate, not the first time i said this but Welcome To Serebii :) Enjoy Yourself :), Flying Pokemon are stronger :P Noctowl Ftw :)

Aquanut
13th August 2009, 3:54 PM
Heya mate, not the first time i said this but Welcome To Serebii :) Enjoy Yourself :), Flying Pokemon are stronger :P Noctowl Ftw :)
No way, Water Pokémon are where it's at. They've got loads of variety--what other type has cannon-firing turtles and wacky duck-billed palm trees all rolled into one element? :P

But Noctowl's cool, I grant you that. It's one of my favorite Flying types. I had one in my Gold game that I would spam Hypnosis with.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Pokenerd4
13th August 2009, 4:13 PM
im new! well kinda. ive had an account for awhile but i still am new cause i dont get on enough...

and FIRE types suck.
water FTW!

Disfunction51
13th August 2009, 4:48 PM
No Poison is the best. Welcome to Serebii

xxxLatiasxxx
14th August 2009, 7:01 AM
Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to SPPF.

~Silver Aura~
14th August 2009, 8:27 AM
Hi welcome to Serebii. I like water pokemon too. (You can thank Misty for that :P) Hope you enjoy your stay.

Skyeray
14th August 2009, 8:32 AM
Hi im new too but welcome to serebii! and btw flying and fire types rock!

Torosiken
14th August 2009, 9:23 AM
welcome! and the best is fire!!! >.< ;255;!!!

But I also like electric and water XD (lol me)
;172; and herd u liek mudkipz? ;258;

have fun at serebii! ;251;

thelostpokemon
14th August 2009, 9:51 AM
No way, Water Pokémon are where it's at. They've got loads of variety--what other type has cannon-firing turtles and wacky duck-billed palm trees all rolled into one element? :P

But Noctowl's cool, I grant you that. It's one of my favorite Flying types. I had one in my Gold game that I would spam Hypnosis with.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I used to spam hypnosis i actually have one in my platinum game, Water types are so plain only water type i like is mabye blastoise or gyrados Because of there tremendos power :P If you want you could send me a friend invite :)
My Dream Team :) ;164;;249;;169;;149;;227;;472;