PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, call me Trainer Blue.

Trainer Blue
15th August 2009, 5:16 AM
Howdy,

Call me Trainer Blue. A bit about my Pokémon experience: I "mastered" Pokémon Blue and Yellow back in the day, and more recently I have been playing Pearl and Platinum. I hardly ever missed an episode of Pokémon in its first few seasons, but I nowadays just try to catch one when I can. I've been a frequent visitor to Serebii.net's WiFi Chat (http://www.serebii.net/chat-wifi.shtml) since the American release of Diamond and Pearl but have not participated in these forums until this moment. I was inspired to join in anticipation of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

I stopped playing Pokémon after accidentally dropping my original Silver Game Pak on the driveway pavement when stepping into a car; losing my "prized" Game Boy Color save permanently. I was so discouraged that I didn't pick up another Pokémon game until this fourth generation. So to someone like myself, SoulSilver is not only a remake but a new opportunity to rediscover what one missed. Rest assured I will handle the Game Card with kid gloves!

Enough about me. Take care, I look forward to meeting y'all on the forums!

SladeJT
15th August 2009, 5:21 AM
Your little story about the Silver game probably explains why my copy of Crystal stopped working way back. :|

Anyway, welcome and I hope your time here is a pleasant one.

xxxLatiasxxx
15th August 2009, 6:38 AM
Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to SPPF.

Trainer Blue
15th August 2009, 6:42 AM
Sorry to hear about your copy of Crystal, SladeJT. Thank you for the welcome!

After dropping my Silver on the pavement, besides erasing my current saved game, the fall damaged the Game Pak in such a way that it would no longer save at all. Cosmetically, the Game Pak looked like new so I have no idea what exactly, really happened. Although, I became pretty familiar with the first few hours of the game... I know which version I'll be getting when the remakes become available!

Anyway, hi xxxLatiasxxx, thanks! I hope you have a pleasant evening.

Noheart
15th August 2009, 6:56 AM
Hey there. Sorry to hear about your game. I've had my copy of Crystal for years and it works just fine. :s

HG & SS are going to be pimpin' though.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here.

Trainer Blue
15th August 2009, 7:04 AM
Hey Piekid11,

HeartGold and SoulSilver are shaping up to be spectacular, may be best in series. I hope stores offer a pre-order "gift" as some did with Platinum!