PDA

View Full Version : New and clueless!

AshiJ
15th August 2009, 5:53 PM
'Allo everyone! My name is Ashi J. I'm 19 years old and have been in love with pokemon since I was in the 5th grade. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to shake it off. I'm also an Artist, one of my favorite things to draw are pokemon, go figure. I plan on linking my gallery later on when I'm done sorting it all out.

I'm not on a whole lot of forums and I really don't have a whole lot of pokepals.. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to join up here and see if I could make some more friends! Specially ones who are into Pokemon like me. c:

Oh! And my favorite pokemon is Mareep! ;179;

I hope to meet lots of people and much more! <3

Mimori Kiryu
15th August 2009, 6:02 PM
Welcome to Serebii Forums, Ashi J. ^^ I'm Mimori and I'm also 19. XD I hope you have a lot of fun here and just PM (Private Message) me if you have any questions about the forums. =] And I'm curious about your art, do you draw only Pokemon or have you tried the human figure too?

Torosiken
15th August 2009, 6:03 PM
Hi Ashi! Welcome and enjoy on serebii! If you like to draw go to fan art sections. And I also want to make some friends so I joined here XD

If me, my fave pokemon is torchic ;255;

xxxLatiasxxx
16th August 2009, 8:08 AM
Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to SPPF.

~Silver Aura~
16th August 2009, 8:25 AM
Hi welcome to Serebii. My fave pokemon is Pikachu.

Ocean Soul
16th August 2009, 12:24 PM
Hi and welcome. I'd like to see your drawings. My favourite pokemon is Mewtwo, closely followed by Lucario.

Rounin
16th August 2009, 1:19 PM
Hi, I'm also new =]

chickens_rule590
16th August 2009, 6:39 PM
hello there