PDA

View Full Version : Hi! <3

Kira-kun
16th August 2009, 11:11 AM
Hiya! Name's Kira. Been lurking for so long now I finally figured I'd give in and join. <3

Mimori Kiryu
16th August 2009, 11:16 AM
Welcome. ^_^ I'm Mimori, your local anime fangirl (like most of us here, actually). Have fun here at SPPf and PM (Private Message) me if you have any questions! :]

Kira-kun
16th August 2009, 11:34 AM
Thank you! <3 I may take you up on that!

Ocean Soul
16th August 2009, 12:22 PM
Hi and welcome. Feel free to send me a VM if you fancy a chat. :)

Zero Nexus
16th August 2009, 12:28 PM
Welcome! Judging by your username i assume you're a Death Note fan? So am i! There's quite a few fans of Death Note on this forum.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy it here!

Kira-kun
16th August 2009, 1:30 PM
NO! D< This is the name my mama gave me and it's the one I had LOOOONG before Death Note was ever conceived in all it's craptastic crapity. /defensive

But thank you for the welcome! <3

Togekiss•Torchic
16th August 2009, 1:40 PM
welcome to the forums never have i thought i would see a person use the word craptastic

Yami_Wheeler
16th August 2009, 1:42 PM
NO! D< This is the name my mama gave me and it's the one I had LOOOONG before Death Note was ever conceived in all it's craptastic crapity. /defensive

But thank you for the welcome! <3
Whoooaaa, not the best way to greet a Death Note fan but welcome none-the-less. xD

You have a cool name~

Kira-kun
16th August 2009, 1:48 PM
xD Yeah I like random not-words.

Sorry about that. I just get reeeeeeally tired of the jokes. I get asked 'where's your death note?' more times a day than I even bother keeping up with these days.

Yami_Wheeler
16th August 2009, 1:56 PM
xD Yeah I like random not-words.

Sorry about that. I just get reeeeeeally tired of the jokes. I get asked 'where's your death note?' more times a day than I even bother keeping up with these days.
Ew. xD Tbh, when I saw your name, I didn't think "Death Note."

I thought more along the lines of "Gundam SEED." But that's probably even less likely, and more prone to flaming...

Kira-kun
16th August 2009, 2:03 PM
Yes. That too. 9__9 Lord. Really I though I was finally in the clear when Gundam over 9000 (or whatever it is now) came out... But I suppose being mistaken for a deks humping god is better than being mistaken for a guy who...did nothing at all remarkable enough for sarcasm...
Yeah. -facepalm-