PDA

View Full Version : May i say that i hate introduction topics but anyway...

Mr.Brightside
16th August 2009, 5:23 PM
Greetings everyone. Apparently i'm new here and to be honest i pretty much suck at introductions. I'm 20 years old and hopefully not too old for this place.

I actually joined here out of pure curiosity since i've never been in a Pokemon forum although, i am a member in many (maybe more than i should) forums and sites, and i'd like to see how it is to be on one. I follow Pokemon since i was 11, back at 2000 when Pokemon appeared in Europe so i can say that i consider Pokemon a part of my life especially in my early teens.

I guess that's it from me now, see you around ;267; (Beautifly is beautiful isn't it)

Midnight Sun
16th August 2009, 6:26 PM
You are definately not too old for this place, there are people of all ages on Serebii.

Anyways, welcome to the site, I hope you have a great time and meet new friends. :)
If you haven't already, don't forget to check out the rules. ;)

Just a quick question, did you choose your username based on the song by The Killers? :3

Mr.Brightside
17th August 2009, 12:30 AM
Already read most of the rules thank you.

Lol yes. Many people ask this this question XD I use this name pretty much everywhere now. Killers is my favourite band and Mr. Brightside is my 2nd favourite song of theirs.

~Silver Aura~
17th August 2009, 8:53 AM
Hi welcome to Serebii. Nah your not too old your 3 years younger than me lol.

Shiny_Scizor
17th August 2009, 3:29 PM
Nah youre never too old to like pokemon. My dad plays it, and hes like 45! But i gotta say, i love your username. Great song. If you ever need anything, feel free to PM or VM me. - Shiny_Scizor

Midnight Sun
17th August 2009, 3:41 PM
Already read most of the rules thank you.

Lol yes. Many people ask this this question XD I use this name pretty much everywhere now. Killers is my favourite band and Mr. Brightside is my 2nd favourite song of theirs.

I recently started listening to The Killers, so far I've just listened to the songs that are most popular from them, 'Somebody Told Me' and 'Mr. Brightside.' :)

Even though I've said it already, have a great time here. :3

Zenotwapal
17th August 2009, 3:47 PM
Nobodys to old for Pokemon!!!! :D

Welcome to the forums!

Ocean Soul
17th August 2009, 4:38 PM
You aren't too old at all! Welcome to the forums and have fun. :D

Gahagan
17th August 2009, 5:11 PM
I'm the same age as the OP.
I'm also new to the forums.
I also like The Killers.

I think maybe we're the same person!

Except I don't like Beautifly that much...

It's all about ;087;.

Mr.Brightside
17th August 2009, 5:20 PM
Nice to meet you all and thank you. Always a pleasure to meet new people and especially The killers fans.
@Midnight Sun: I'm sure you will love them
@Gahagan: Maybe you're my alter ego :P

Rageman
17th August 2009, 6:07 PM
Too old for the place?
Yeah. No.
Facetious is like, 43. A 43 year old little girl.

BynineB
17th August 2009, 6:26 PM
Hello Mr. Prune Fossil! Enjoy your stay at Serebii!

Dragodynamite
17th August 2009, 6:35 PM
Welcome! have fun, and Ill guess ill see you around!

Mr.Brightside
17th August 2009, 11:43 PM
@BynineB: Lol, Prune Fossil. This would make a good nickname XD

Nice too meet you too and thanks.

321ElliOt
19th August 2009, 3:18 PM
Hi
I'm also new to serebii and was woundering what i have to do to upgrade the picture under my name?
And welcome to serebii from one newbie to another =]

thelostpokemon
19th August 2009, 4:26 PM
Heya mate, Your not to old for here, ppl off many ages here, Hope you enjoy yourself :) the serebii forums is a fun place with the topics and many of the clubs like the one i'm in "The Forgotten Pokemon Club" is Quite a chatty place :)