PDA

View Full Version : Hello World!

Pikanyaa
19th August 2009, 7:43 PM
My name's Pikanyaa, and obviously I just joined here. Guess I should say a bit about myself.

First off, don't mistake me for a newbie. I've been on several forums/oekakis before and know how to systems work. ;3 I'm also a long-term Super Admin at a fairly popular oekaki(online art board), so I know how stressful an admin's work can be.

On the topic of past sites, you might consider me a refugee. I was at a forum called... well, I won't say their name. It was fun until the Serebii-hating owner went all crazy and pretty much attacked everyone. So what to do? Well, you're not even allowed to mention Serebii.net there, so join this so-called rival site and laugh at his face! >D I'm hoping this forum will be a bit nicer and not so serious.

I'm also a huge fan of Serebii.net. The other guy's site will never even compare to this one, no matter what he says.

...Okay, I'm done with the revenge talk.

Onto Pokemon interests, I'm a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanatic. If you ever wanna chat about the game, I have much to say. ;3 My avatar is Pikanyaa Pikachu, leader of Team Sunrise. ;025; Her partner Chikari is out somewhere right now having a cup of coffee. ;152;

My favorite Pokemon is Buizel, who I sometimes affectionately call Buoysel. ;418; I love otters, and Buizel's ridiculously fun to draw.

Speaking of draw, I'm also an experienced(though not expert) artist, favorite subject being Pokemon. I draw most things from scratch, but I'll do spritework too if I feel like it.

So that's basically me in a nutcase. I'm gonna be on vacation next week and am currently getting ready, so I probably won't be on much for now, but I'll start becoming active after next week.

So, introductions anyone? =)

Edit: On second look, the avatar thing won't let me use a custom. How can I fix that?

rocko
19th August 2009, 7:50 PM
You can't use custom avatars,if so,i'd have boba *starts crying* *sniff* welcome to the *sniff* forums

Pikanyaa
19th August 2009, 7:52 PM
Aww, that stinks. D'= Oh well. Guess I'll just stick with Luau Pika...

Creeper
19th August 2009, 8:00 PM
Hi! My name is Infernape Rulez. I'm a glitch hunter,Leader of Rescue Team Poképals and a Pokemon Trainer.
My Trademark Pokemon is Infernape.Hope your nice!
See ya later! ;D ;392;

Ocean Soul
19th August 2009, 8:14 PM
At least there are plenty of avatars to choose from. :)

Welcome to the forums. Send me a VM if you wanna have a nice chat. :D

webkinz123vu
19th August 2009, 8:32 PM
hi i am webkinz123vu!