PDA

View Full Version : Heyo m'dears

Superficial Mycosis
19th August 2009, 10:44 PM
Oh gosh, Hello :>
I'm sort of hoping one or two people might already know me from else where, but either way I'm a friend of Pikanyaa, who also joined here today and was really the person who suggested me comeing here.

I'm Jess, am 20 and have been into pokemon for half of my life now.
Mostly play the games, but do want to rewatch some of the old anime series sometime.

Favourite pokemon is, and always has been, Psyduck.

Don't know what else to say really, other than I hope to become fairly active here and.. your debate forum makes me drool <3
Oh, and I'v made a point of reading rules, of course.

Your avatar system may take up the rest of my evening =P

RayRay
19th August 2009, 11:32 PM
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here =)

xxxLatiasxxx
20th August 2009, 12:47 AM
Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to SPPF.

Dawn_Hero
20th August 2009, 1:05 AM
Welcome to Serebii ^^ Hope you enjoy it here! I've gotta agree about the debate forum... I've begun taking a serious liking to it. >:D Anyways, if you ever need any help or a friend on here, etc. feel free to VM/PM me.

Superficial Mycosis
20th August 2009, 3:54 AM
Thank you ^^
So far everyone seems really nice, I'm quite relieved. Joining new forums is always terrifying, for me anyway, heheh.

m!ss p!nk
20th August 2009, 4:43 AM
Hi there :3 welcome to SPPF, have fun and enjoy~

Wigglytuff FTW!
20th August 2009, 5:06 AM
Hi there! From what I've experienced, this is probably the nicest part of the forum! Don't worry, you'll be fine, just don't take obvious flame bait (replying to something and saying something that will get you flamed real bad) and have a good time.

Shadow_lugia991
20th August 2009, 5:12 AM
hi and welcome to the twistedly fun world of serebii! I know you'll have fun here~

Superficial Mycosis
20th August 2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks everyone :>

Hi there! From what I've experienced, this is probably the nicest part of the forum! Don't worry, you'll be fine, just don't take obvious flame bait (replying to something and saying something that will get you flamed real bad) and have a good time.

Ha ha, well, Introduction forums usually are, cheers for the warning. Thankfully I don't think I really have the energy for taking up flame bait anymore =P