PDA

View Full Version : avatar question

volt-tackle_45
21st August 2009, 10:08 AM
Hi i'm new here so yea. I'm trying to get a custom avatar but it only lets me select avatars from a list.;444;

JIMMAH!!!!
21st August 2009, 10:17 AM
First of all, Hi! Welcome to the forums! Unfortunetely, Only the moderators and the admins can get custom avatars. Annoying huh?

mangaeyes
21st August 2009, 10:30 AM
First of all, Hi! Welcome to the forums! Unfortunetely, Only the moderators and the admins can get custom avatars. Annoying huh?

Welcome to serebii. JIMMAH!!!! pretty much summed it up. Mods are the only people aloud them because if all members had a custom avatar then it could be too much for the system to handle, but sometimes in forum contests etc. a prize is a custom Avatar.

mattj
21st August 2009, 3:13 PM
Welcome to serebii. JIMMAH!!!! pretty much summed it up. Mods are the only people aloud them because if all members had a custom avatar then it could be too much for the system to handle, but sometimes in forum contests etc. a prize is a custom Avatar.

Then where are the "forum contests" I AM going to get a custom avatar!!! >:(

Tiffany
21st August 2009, 3:46 PM
Mods get custom avatars, as well as members who have won the Photoshop contest. You can try to enter it when the next one comes around! :)