PDA

View Full Version : Oh, uh, Hello There!

Golem25
23rd August 2009, 12:22 PM
Well, uh, Hi! My name is golem25, and I`m kind of new here.

Not really new, as I have been lurking for the past few weeks, but today I finally took the plunge, and registered.

Umm, I`ve just turned 16, was a casual Pokemon-fan when the anime started airing here, and turned hardcore the moment I received Blue for my birthday (25th April 1999).

Here is a not further specified country in Western Europe.

What more is there to say? Umm, well, I`ve been playing the games since I got Blue. After Blue, I got Silver (and Gold a few weeks later), Sapphire, Leafgreen, and Pearl. Gen 2 was my favorite (thus, I`m really stoked for SoulSilver and HeartGold).

My favorite Poke`s are ;076; ;484; ;460; ;342; ;157; ;079; and ;108;

I`m still new to all this posting stuff, so please don`t wage a flame war on me if I do something wrong!

Thanks for Reading!

WolvesareFunny
23rd August 2009, 12:28 PM
Well, uh, Hi! My name is golem25, and I`m kind of new here.

Not really new, as I have been lurking for the past few weeks, but today I finally took the plunge, and registered.

Umm, I`ve just turned 16, was a casual Pokemon-fan when the anime started airing here, and turned hardcore the moment I received Blue for my birthday (25th April 1999).

Here is a not further specified country in Western Europe.

What more is there to say? Umm, well, I`ve been playing the games since I got Blue. After Blue, I got Silver (and Gold a few weeks later), Sapphire, Leafgreen, and Pearl. Gen 2 was my favorite (thus, I`m really stoked for SoulSilver and HeartGold).

My favorite Poke`s are ;076; ;484; ;460; ;342; ;157; ;079; and ;108;

I`m still new to all this posting stuff, so please don`t wage a flame war on me if I do something wrong!

Thanks for Reading!

Nice to meet chu welcome to serebii forums

Shiny_Scizor
23rd August 2009, 4:10 PM
Hey welcome to SerebiiForums. Be sure to read the rules and everything. If you need something, feel free to PM or VM me.