PDA

View Full Version : While I am not new I want to say my goodbye...

Rezon
24th August 2009, 1:33 AM
Hi everyone. There was a point where I literally became addicted to the forums and pokemon though recently this is not the case. I have decided to stop playing pokemon competitivly. I started not liking it when Platinum came out because it ruined the game for me. All the dumb changes just made it suck in my opinion. I have a life, something most people on here do not have, and I wanna actually do something with it. The past few days I have been coming on here less and less and now im a the point where i just say screw it. Pokemon isn't fun for me anymore. It's all about whos better then everyone else and I do not like that. I liked back before i knew about all this competitive battling stuff. Back when I would just collect pokemon and screw around. I'd come to the site and look at stuff then i'd leave. Now I can't do that. I know there are people that feel the same way and I hope that this whole competitive things dies down a little. I am not saying it's dumb I am just saying people take it to far.

So I suppose I say my final goodbyes to Serebii. While most people may not know me, alot of others did. It has been great getting to know all of you. You may occasionally see me on the wifi chat and if you do and wanna battle then go right ahead and ask.

And with that I leave.
Goodbye Serebii and may you all prosper.

P.S: To everyone who has stuck by me on Serebii I want to thank you. These people are:
Nightwolf9182
Poiuytrewqlo
Icup
Darkrai00
Natopotato22
Calum
~Wobbufett~
Salavoir55
Shipwrecks
-Gengar-
Andrew1239

Coontank
JD Kids
MLU
Jiraiya07
And recently
Dragonphantom

Thank you all of you. I am sure there is more but everyone here are the people who really helped me out or was just fun to talk to and stuff.
Good luck everyone in the future.

Ellie
24th August 2009, 1:35 AM
Goodbye threads aren't allowed. If you're going to leave, then leave, don't make a big show of it. :/