PDA

View Full Version : SPoilers!

blue furret
25th August 2009, 12:54 AM
SP deck for Modified format. New here so don't be too harsh (new to pokemon too)

The pokemon listed are all SP except Uxie.

17 Pokemon
3 Uxie
1 Uxie Lvl X
1 Azelf (Time Walk)
1 Azelf Lvl X
2 Gallade (SP)
2 Gallade (SP) Lvl X
3 Crobat (SP)
1 Skuntank (SP)
3 Toxicroak(SP) (psychic)

Trainers/Etc (29)
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 TGI Energy Gain
3 TGI SP Radar
4 TGI Poke Turn
1 TGI Power Spray
4 Buck's Training
2 Roseanne's Research
2 Bebe's Search
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Miasma Valley
2 Galactic HQ

Energy (15)
Psychic Energy

Didn't do set names because I'm not familiar with them all yet. I've been playing with proxies right now and Red Shark.

Might consider dropping the number of energies and increasing the number of basic pokemon but I'm not sure yet.

Weakest point of the deck is Skuntank and Croagunk which is honestly what this deck started out as. If I could ditch them I could replace the gyms with more important cards like control mechanisms (warp point with Crobat in play is pretty good for me) Poison is nice but some pokemon are immune so it might be a moot strategy. Might need another sweeper.

Could utilize a second color with 4 rainbow and 4 SP energy. Just not sure which one yet (don't want to do it unless they're SP pokemon obviously)

Thoughts?

blue furret
26th August 2009, 9:37 PM
Played the original deck against my friend but no one has commented on it so I made some adjustments.

thoughts on the revisions or reasons for not commenting on the deck?

Lucario_X_Froslass
30th August 2009, 3:25 AM
Well, any Psychic type that isn't weak to Psychic (that does direct damage) is gonna walk right through you. =P Even though that's rare, keep that in mind. I also don't see what you're gonna do against SPs. Or many stage two decks, for that matter. Macheap will fall to you, and the occasional T-Tar will have SOME trouble if it doesn't set up early. Other than that...your deck can't beat much. This is a toolbox deck, so if you find some counters to decks that you can't beat, it should be good.

~L_X_F

Poke_Mania97
1st September 2009, 11:39 AM
wow nice deck i would rate it out of 10 6.5

Shadow Eeveelution
1st September 2009, 3:48 PM
consider adding Spiritomb..