4 Energy Gain
2 Power Spray
4 Poke Turn
2 SP Radar

Energy: 11
3 Lightning Energy
5 Fire Energy
3 Call Energy

One of mah LuxApe varients that is starting to look better with the newer cards from SV. =P Classic LuxApe list with StarKuaza. Just plow though everything after you get a nice set-up. Easy prizes. ^_^ The strategy is kinda long and complicated (In a way...with all the different situations you could be in), but it's basically "do whatever would mess your opponent up the most and draw prizes in the mean time." =P

~L_X_F

blue furret
25th August 2009, 9:43 PM
Chatot is a really weak card and I don't like Bronzong that much. I guess those are mainly in there for the toolbox effect (where you have one of cards just to flesh out your deck versus certain matches)

Ninetails is fine I guess and I would recommend Shiny Vulpix from Platinum. Find Wildfire could be pretty good and the Brushfire isn't terrible. The other option is Vulpix from platinum with Reheat. Discard 2 energy draw 4 cards then play Rayquaza the next turn and try to get some of that energy back to your pokemon with Speed Gain.

Love Lux/Ape combo, really annoying. Too bad it's multicolor otherwise you could totally use Cyclone Energy.

Lucario_X_Froslass
25th August 2009, 10:02 PM
XD Chatot is liek the BCIF! It helps me through Power\Trainer Lock, it gets rid of dead hands, and it has free retreat. It's a great card! Bronzong G is great, too. Moving Energy is powerful, and with that and Stark Mountain, I could move any Energy anywhere. It's really neat! =3

Ninetales just breaks the format. It's my answer to Flygon, PLUX, Mewtwo Lv.X, AMU, Macheap, and just about anything else. It's so powerful... The Reheat Vulpix is the one I used for Worlds. It got me cards that I actually wanted if I got a dead hand. Rayquaza could recover it, but I didn't use Rayquaza for Worlds. This is just a variant that I though could work well now lal.

XD Why would I use Cyclone Energy? It would be a huge waste lal. I could use it, but it's just bad. Intimidating Roar works better.

~L_X_F

blue furret
26th August 2009, 12:14 AM
XD Chatot is liek the BCIF! It helps me through Power\Trainer Lock, it gets rid of dead hands, and it has free retreat. It's a great card!

I'll take your word for it. I just started playing so it's just a gut reaction but you've been playing longer (I assume) so I'll just have to trust you there.

Bronzong G is great, too. Moving Energy is powerful, and with that and Stark Mountain, I could move any Energy anywhere. It's really neat! =3

I think I looked at the wrong Bronzong?

Ninetales just breaks the format. It's my answer to Flygon, PLUX, Mewtwo Lv.X, AMU, Macheap, and just about anything else. It's so powerful...

Is it because it's evolved and can 2X some of the creatures that are weak to the same type they are?

The Reheat Vulpix is the one I used for Worlds. It got me cards that I actually wanted if I got a dead hand. Rayquaza could recover it, but I didn't use Rayquaza for Worlds. This is just a variant that I though could work well now lal.

It seems like the best one (there are only three I think?). This one is probably the best because you can RayQ so drawing 4 cards is great and you STILL get energy from it.

XD Why would I use Cyclone Energy? It would be a huge waste lal. I could use it, but it's just bad. Intimidating Roar works better.

~L_X_F

For redundancy is all. I think the Ape/Lux combo covers gust of wind and cyclone energy I was just saying that it's good for redundancy. I come from playing Magic the Gathering to this so I think a lil' differently when building a deck right now cuz I'm not fully into Pokemon mode.

Lucario_X_Froslass
26th August 2009, 3:48 AM
lal Chatot is really good!

There's only one Bronzong G... =P

Yes and yes. Lucario GL makes weakness x2 if it already isn't.

I use the Reheat version in my other versions, too. Even the ones without Rayquaza.

Ah, 'kay. XD

~L_X_F

blue furret
26th August 2009, 2:03 PM
lal Chatot is really good!

There's only one Bronzong G... =P

Yes and yes. Lucario GL makes weakness x2 if it already isn't.

I use the Reheat version in my other versions, too. Even the ones without Rayquaza.

Ah, 'kay. XD

~L_X_F

I see what happened, I was looking at the Psychic Bronzong from Rising Rivals instead of the steel Bronzong from Platinum.

I guess Lucario is good against Machamp then?

You have a lot of one ofs in the deck. Is that normal? I mean you have the one claydol/baltoy ninetails vulpix etc. I notice that with a lot of decks too. Why is that?

Lucario_X_Froslass
26th August 2009, 9:13 PM
lal 'kay.

Yes it is. Uxie Lv.X with an Unown G works really well, too. ^_^

If a deck isn't an SP deck or Flygon, then it isn't normal. I have a way to search whatever I need out, and I instantly benefit from having it, so that's why I have 1-ofs.

~L_X_F

Poke_Mania97
31st August 2009, 4:52 PM
i dont like unkown g get rid of that and chatot

Excitable Boy
31st August 2009, 10:16 PM
Unown G is needed to prevent this deck from getting screwed by statuses and Aylam's Gengars.

As for Chatot, I personally don't use it, but it can work well if played correctly.

Lucario_X_Froslass
1st September 2009, 5:46 AM
Unown G is needed to prevent this deck from getting screwed by statuses and Aylam's Gengars.

XDXDXDXDXD lal Aylam's Gengars... Funny. ^_^

Chatot is really cool, 'cuz otherwise I'd be screwed against anything with Power Lock. PLUX is a killer, still... T_______T I used this deck with Skuntank G over Rayquaza, and it helped TONS! It saved me matches where my opponent brought up mah Claydol and I decided to kill it off with Poison. Otherwise, I would have lost. XD It helps TONS. Oh and it kills Gengar without Momma after a Fire Spin and no Fainting Spell to worry about. =3 Or it negates Momma for a Flash Bite.

~L_X_F

Poke_Mania97
1st September 2009, 10:25 AM
XDXDXDXDXD lal Aylam's Gengars... Funny. ^_^

Chatot is really cool, 'cuz otherwise I'd be screwed against anything with Power Lock. PLUX is a killer, still... T_______T I used this deck with Skuntank G over Rayquaza, and it helped TONS! It saved me matches where my opponent brought up mah Claydol and I decided to kill it off with Poison. Otherwise, I would have lost. XD It helps TONS. Oh and it kills Gengar without Momma after a Fire Spin and no Fainting Spell to worry about. =3 Or it negates Momma for a Flash Bite.

~L_X_F

I still dont like UNKOWN G!!!!

Shadow Eeveelution
1st September 2009, 4:02 PM
You used to many pokemon line...

don't try to run dol with Uxie..it will just slow you down

Lucario_X_Froslass
2nd September 2009, 1:29 AM
I'm not to worried on wut you liek, though. Unown G is epic. =P

It doesn't for me... =P Claydol is nice if I need it, and I'm fine either way. It's just a 1-1, so it won't really be that beneficial to remove it. And BTW all of mah Pokemon are useful in one way or another, so I don't find it as a waste of space. I'll try modifying it, but all my techs make my deck (more) effective against as many other decks as I can.

~L_X_F

Shadow Eeveelution
2nd September 2009, 8:08 AM
To many teach would make your deck slow...some good deck were forced to limit their tech so it won't interrupt the main attacker

Lucario_X_Froslass
3rd September 2009, 4:18 AM
lal This deck IS good. I need SPECIFIC help. =P Wut do you think is hurting me SPECIFICLY? Rayquaza is interchangable with Skuntank G, so...yeah. It helps quite a bit, actually, but Rayquaza seems a bit better, though. It KOs Flygon easily if I need it to, and it heklps me keep up a constant 100 damage...kinda. So...yeah.

~L_X_F

Shadow Eeveelution
3rd September 2009, 8:35 AM
Don't play to many 1 card line...

Lucario is clearly not needed as..it won't help you much

chatot is not needed also.... as you have to many basic that could force you to found your main attacker late

Lucario_X_Froslass
4th September 2009, 12:20 AM
...this is an SP deck. 1-of a card is common, because the lines are of basic Pokemon an their Lv.Xs. Lucario helps against Macheap, because otherwise, I'd be dying liek crazy with Take Out spam. Chatot gets me through Power lock and gets rid of my dead hands. It's a nice starter as well.

~L_X_F

Shadow Eeveelution
4th September 2009, 6:35 AM
remove ninetales...thats not gonna help your sp deck much..

Lucario_X_Froslass
5th September 2009, 6:44 AM
LAAAAAAAAAAL Wut do I do against Mewtwo Lv.X, Flygon, Macheap, PromoCroak, Uxie Lv.X, and Nidoqueen? It's a counter to ALL of those, and I can get it out if I really wanted to.

~L_X_F

SkittyOnWailord
5th September 2009, 12:07 PM
You used to many pokemon line...

don't try to run dol with Uxie..it will just slow you down

Don't play to many 1 card line...

Lucario is clearly not needed as..it won't help you much

chatot is not needed also.... as you have to many basic that could force you to found your main attacker late

remove ninetales...thats not gonna help your sp deck much..

It's obvious by those posts that you have no idea how this deck works Shadow Eeveelution.

As for the deck, the only thing I would change is the Rayquaza. With it's 3 retreat cost and all of the Trapinch around to pull it up it has a large chance of getting stuck active with no way of getting back to the bench. That and if you somehow start with it then you're pretty much stick for 3 turns.

Shadow Eeveelution
5th September 2009, 4:57 PM
I know how the deck work by little..But I don't understand why this deck contain too different from the other Lux Ape deck i seen

Lucario_X_Froslass
5th September 2009, 5:45 PM
lal Yeah. 'tis why I was a bit iffy on the Rayquaza thing. My area doesn't have too many Flygon (I think there's only one from what I've collected) so getting Rayquaza stuck would be a bit rare. For Worlds, I swapped Rayquaza for Skuntank G (With the same list otherwise) and it worked WONDERS! Gengar out w/o Queen? KO with Fire Spin and Poison with no Fainting Spell. Need to save that Crobat G for an SP Pokemon? Use Skuntank G! Have Claydol stuck active against a Luxray or Flygon or Trapinch? KILL IT! \o/ I swear that saved me my match. I played against a spread deck that round, and I won the match just 'cuz of it. =3 If I don't start with Rayquaza, and if it's late game (Which it would be against this deck under these circumstances) with a ton of Energy in the discard, then I could attack if I really wanted to. lal

Well, the reason this list is different than a ton of other LuxApe lists is because it's my version that PWNs. PLUX (Palkia/Luxray) is a HORRIBLE matchup to me, so any suggestions on how to beat it, if possible? That and some Flygon variants are "Ugh..." to beat.

~L_X_F

Poke_Mania97
5th September 2009, 9:23 PM
i like the rayquaza la! it was one of the key pokemon once in my sky high deck! there were salamance, flygon. garchomp and dragonite in it!

Lucario_X_Froslass
5th September 2009, 10:14 PM
o_O So? Do you even know WHY Rayquaza is in here?

~L_X_F