PDA

View Full Version : The Leaf Green Pokemon Club!

Squirtle102
28th August 2009, 5:43 AM
All people who play Leaf Green can join! Just tell me you play Leaf Green and talk about something to do with the topic and you can join!

Rules: -no spamming
-no course language
-no one-liners
-talk only about the topic (or events that come up)
-no smilies (not even Pokemon ones)
-no using abbreviation

Members:1) Squirtle102: Leader
2) Torpoleon: Co-leader
3) leaderfraiser: Member
4) Pokemaniac Erika: Member
5) Bossk: Member
6) bob shmoe: Member

Banned: None!

Nebbio
12th September 2009, 11:51 AM
Can I join too?

Torpoleon
12th September 2009, 4:22 PM
Hey, Squirtle! Unlike the above members asking to join, I actually read the first post. Pokemon Leaf Green Version was my very first Pokemon game ever. I was noobish though and wasted my Master ball on Moltres. That was an old file though. My good ones, Blastoise, Moltres and Mewtwo are staples for my Pearl Team. Anyway, I can help you manage your club, Squirtle, if you want. Anyway, I hope I get accepted. Thanks! Oh and don't worry, I'll be active!

Squirtle102
12th September 2009, 5:42 PM
Well thanks Torpoleon for reading the rules. And as for the other two READ THE RULES! You need to explain why you want to join and stay on topic. Torpoleon do you want to be a Co-leader?

leaderfraser
12th September 2009, 7:06 PM
Hi, may I join?

I haven't playing through Kanto in years (Not since Yellow), so I downloaded the Leafgreen ROM today. I'm in Viridian Forest right now with only a level 10 Charmander.

My final team will hopefully be Charizard, Alakazam, Marowak and Starmie.

damonchedder12
12th September 2009, 7:10 PM
ok can i join because leafgreen is cool and i have all of the legendarys and i just need to do trainer tower a and i have nearly completed the national dex and my favorite pokemon is mewto its the best pokemon on the game it took me soo long to caught u would believe had many ultra balls i threw at it but finally went in on the second one.

so can i join now

Torpoleon
12th September 2009, 8:32 PM
I'd love to be co owner! Thanks for the kind offer! Now down to business:
damonchedder12: You have to wait and see what Squirtle says about your post. I don't know his take on one liners although the mods say that is ok to do one liners as long as it stays on topic.
leaderfrasser: Your post seems good, but just see what Squirtle says first.

Be sure to vote for your favorite Leaf Green starter from Squirtle's poll.Oh and Squirtle, is the winner of the poll going to become the mascot or should we just have Venusaur be the mascot?

My Leaf Green Team is i the jailcell in my sig. See if you can find them! They are all Kanto Pokemon!

new topics:

What is your current Pokemon Leaf Green Team?
I don't want to say it. Look at the jailcell in my sig and try and find them.

When did you get Pokemon Leaf Green?
2004, I believe. I know I got it around that time because Leaf Green was my first Pokemon game.

Squirtle, are you going to have a section in the first post for Fan Art and Topics?

Torpoleon
12th September 2009, 9:12 PM
Please don't make posts like what you just did. Oh my god. Stop with the SPAM, please. Delete this post, please.

Pokemaniac Erika
13th September 2009, 2:16 AM
Hello, may I join please?
LeafGreen was my second pokemon game after ruby, but it's still my favorite game till now.
And I got my very first Lv.100 in this game, it was my moltres, Ember. And that's another one reason why I love my LeafGreen.

Torpoleon
13th September 2009, 1:24 PM
Please STOP making posts like that. It is off topic. Stop now. Only talk about Pokemon Leaf Green. Don't respond with a "Ok". Just only talk about Pokemon Leaf Green. God. Stop one lining! It'll get Squirtle's club closed!
Pokemaniac Erika: You are in! Well, you have to see what Squirtle says.

Torpoleon
13th September 2009, 9:45 PM
I don't really know about any tips for it. Just have good moves, items and Pokemon, I guess. Oh and I think that Pokemon in the Trainer Tower get added to the Poke Dex.

Squirtle102
13th September 2009, 10:28 PM
demonchedder12 too many one-liners. Delete all of your one-line posts or a one week ban. I'm not afraid to do it. And as for Nebbio, I saw that one-liner. And as for you Torpoleon delete your post I saw that one liner you did. Also to leaderfraiser and Pokemaniac Erkia welcome to the club! Ummmm.... I will have a topic board but I don't know how to do one of those button thingies that you have in your club for the fan art. Also the winner of the pole will be the mascot, and it will also be it's final evolution. Examples: Blastiose, Venusaur, Charizard.

Torpoleon
13th September 2009, 10:37 PM
demonchedder12 too many one-liners. Delete all of your one-line posts or a one week ban. I'm not afraid to do it. And as for Nebbio, I saw that one-liner. And as for you Torpoleon delete your post I saw that one liner you did. Also to leaderfraiser and Pokemaniac Erkia welcome to the club! Ummmm.... I will have a topic board but I don't know how to do one of those button thingies that you have in your club for the fan art. Also the winner of the pole will be the mascot, and it will also be it's final evolution. Examples: Blastiose, Venusaur, Charizard.
Can't we just edit them? Besides, the mods even say that as long as the one liner is on topic, it is ok. Button thingies for my club? Oh and with the poll, when will the poll close? Are you going to make a new poll for that?

Squirtle102
13th September 2009, 11:55 PM
Ya, how do you make those buttons for like the members or the rules. Uh, ya I will change the poll so it's not like forever. The end date is November 8th (my birthday).

Torpoleon
14th September 2009, 12:23 AM
You mean the spoilers that I have at my club? I don't really understand what you mean. I'll vote Venusaur in the poll because it is the Pokemon on the boxart for Leaf Green.

Bossk
14th September 2009, 4:21 AM
Hey, can I join the Leaf Green club? Um....what can I say about it while describing all of it's great qualities

Well. Leaf Green contains most of my favorite pokemon excluding Seviper, but they have my #1 favorite: Pidgeot! And Charizard and all.

My Leaf Green party:

Charizard
Pidgeot
Victreebel
Arbok
Hitmonlee
Lapras

I got it when my friend gave it to me, as he gave me my emerald, too. His friends are (was) addicts to pokemon including me, although I knew almost none of his friends. Anyway, they gave him Emerald and Leaf Green. He never played 'em, so he let me start over and ended up letting me keep it. My favorite pokemon game of all time...

Leaf Green! Well, I'm rambling here, and could do 5 times as much about Pidgeot. Anyway, hope I get accepted and hope you guys understand pidgeot is the best pokemon ever XP

Squirtle102
15th September 2009, 10:34 PM
That's great I like Leaf Green too, but your post is too short (even with quotes). So Bossk delete or edit your post. Ok seriously people stop one lining your going to get our club closed. From now on who ever is in the club and breaks a rule your gone! I'm getting really mad! (nobody likes me when I'm angry). So I hope everyone reads this rule and understands it.

Bossk
15th September 2009, 11:12 PM
That's great I like Leaf Green too, but your post is too short (even with quotes). So Bossk delete or edit your post. Ok seriously people stop one lining your going to get our club closed. From now on who ever is in the club and breaks a rule your gone! I'm getting really mad! (nobody likes me when I'm angry). So I hope everyone reads this rule and understands it.

Terribly sorry, Squirtle, sir.

Hmmmm a good leaf green subject? OH!

What is/was your best leaf green party?

What is your favorite Leaf Green only obtainable pokemon?

Which starter do you normally choose?

Why do you choose this one?

What is your favorite event in Leaf Green?

Favorite/Funnest Gym Leader/Important battle? (Rival, bosses, ect....)

there's a questionair/alot of topics.

What is/was your best leaf green party?

Charizard
Pidgeot
Arbok
Victreebel
Lapras
Hitmonlee

What is your favorite Leaf Green only obtainable pokemon?

Um....probaly Ninetails or Magmar. I don't know alot at the top of my head

Which starter do you normally choose?

Charizard/Charmander for epiK pwnage

Why do you choose this one?

I've been using Charmander for the longest time. Never will stop using this little feller

What is your favorite event in Leaf Green?

I dunno. Probaly those extra islands

Favorite/Funnest Gym Leader/Important battle? (Rival, bosses, ect....)

Versing your Rival as the champion....so hard, and I get so happy when I win n_n

Torpoleon
16th September 2009, 12:22 AM
FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME, STAYING ON TOPIC WITH ONE LINING WONT GET THE CLUB CLOSED!

Hey guys, I am writing a story about a tribute to my Leaf Green Team. For those of you who don't know, my Leaf Green Team is Blastoise, Pidgeot, Nidqueen, Victreebel, Flareon and Hitmonlee. That is in order from when I got them. My team is pretty straight forward. Everyone is in the 50's.

Squirtle102
16th September 2009, 12:54 AM
Wow, a lot of topics! I'll add those ASAP, actually now would be a good time for those spoilers Torp, I don't know it's your choice. Also to Bossk apology accepted. I also will answer a few of your questions. Oh, and Torp well... still I don't want one-lining even if it's on topic!

What is your favourite Leaf Green only obtainable Pokemon?
My favourite is Pinsir.

What is/was your favourite Leaf Green party?
Blastoise
Mewtwo
Zapdos
Articuno
Tyranitar
Dragonair

What starter do you normally choose?
Squirtle (read my name)

Bossk
16th September 2009, 1:31 AM
Nice choices, Squirtle!

I completely forgot about Pinsir! That's who I was thinking of! I love Pinsir. I change my answer to that Stagbeetle. *Insert winking face*

Wow.....alot of Legendaries in your post....you would destroy me I think that hopefully we can get some members soon.

Squirtle102
16th September 2009, 1:45 AM
Yes, good point. Ummm..... Bossk this is a warning get rid of your smile, please. Don't worry it's only a warning. No apology needed. Ya my team is now different because I restarted the game ( I now chose Charmander).

Bossk
16th September 2009, 1:48 AM
Yes, good point. Ummm..... Bossk this is a warning get rid of your smile, please. Don't worry it's only a warning. No apology needed. Ya my team is now different because I restarted the game ( I now chose Charmander).

That's great! Charmander/Charizard is better. Lawl. I think it's funny we play Leaf Green and ignore Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venasaur

Squirtle102
16th September 2009, 3:52 AM
You can do those *insert winking face* but no smiles or XD's. Ok? The only XD aroung here is Pokemon XD *insert laughing face*. So get rid of those smiles and XD's and from now on it's on topic. I hope everyone learns this. Also Bossk do you want to be the 2nd co-leader of the club?

Bossk
18th September 2009, 10:35 PM
No prob, Squirtle! And Yes, I would like to be 2nd Co-Leader.

For another on-topic topic(S)

How many files have you made on your LG?

I made probaly....alot I would say...I made the party with Pidgeot, Pidgeot, another one with Pidgeot and um.....every one would have Pidgeot! *insert winking face*

PokeShinyHuntJack
18th September 2009, 10:44 PM
Yeah i play LG and i would like to join, when i first got it, it was the one i disliked the most and i used it to get all the starters . But now i love playing on it and SRing on it and levelling my pokemon, for some reason i just love it.

So yeah i hope i can join.

Squirtle102
18th September 2009, 11:31 PM
Yes you can join PokeShinyHuntJack. But, no smilies ok.

I made 2 files, one with Squirtle and the other one with Charmander. (my Charmander walkthrough is on Youtube).

Bossk
19th September 2009, 1:37 AM
Yes you can join PokeShinyHuntJack. But, no smilies ok.

I made 2 files, one with Squirtle and the other one with Charmander. (my Charmander walkthrough is on Youtube).

Nice....as I said....I made alot. I might redo my Leaf Green and make a walkthrough for it. I'm thinking of Platinum, too. I may start doing walkthroughs and redo both my Mystery Dungeons.

Yeah sure PokeShinyHuntJack, you can join.

Squirtle102
14th October 2009, 1:22 AM
Ok I'll leave the deciding to Bossk and Torpoleon while I improve the thread. So continue on with the great work hope to get more rescue members! Good luck everyone! PokeShinyHunterJack remove your smile you now have a warning. If you don't take it off in a week your banned for a day.

Bossk
14th October 2009, 1:31 AM
Okay, thought this was long gone but I guess not.

What was your party and why did you pick it?
My favorite Party was:

Charizard
Pidgeot *duh*
Victreebel
Arbok
Hitmonlee
Lapras

PokeShinyHuntJack
14th October 2009, 8:32 AM
Just posted this here to say im leaving the club until further notice, if i cant use smilies here i will just use them in my other clubs, you told me to take my smilie off 1 month after putting it on, im sorry but i dont see why a smilie can hurt so much in a post but not a signature (seeing as you have one)

Peace Out

Squirtle102
14th October 2009, 10:29 PM
Wow I never knew no smilies is so tragic! Ok your off the member list then. Also it wasn't a month it was 27 days! There's a difference (if you don't post on it for one month the club is gone). So there's a difference.

My favourite team was.

Blastoise: 93
Mewtwo: 75
Tyranitar: 60
Zapdos: 59
Articuno: 57
Dragonite: 55

bob_shmoe
14th October 2009, 11:16 PM
Hi i'd like to join. I own Leaf Green and Fire Red.
My favorite Party was:

Charizard
Pidgeot
Dragonite
Vapreon
Raichu
Snorlax.
But I am getting pretty fond of this new team I am making. I just restarted Leafgreen 3 days ago and I have Venusaur Aka:Saur:33, Pikachu Aka:Pika:32, Alakazam Aka:Kaza:34, Flareon Aka:Vee:32.

Squirtle102
16th October 2009, 2:57 AM
Ok, then. Welcome to the club bob shmoe. Everyone say hello to the new guy. *insert winking face* Good team, I like the combination of the Charizard and Vaporeon. Good choice.

Squirtle102
9th November 2009, 6:16 PM
Ok guys I said on my birthday we would finish the poll. The results are in and it looks like Charmander won by 3 points. So until Christmas we will have a vote to see what evolution of Charmander will be the mascot.

Bossk
9th November 2009, 11:47 PM
Okay, then. I have a new topic!

Which did you like better, the Originals or Leaf Green/Fire Red?
I know it sounds obvious, but you'll be surprised how many people like RBG better than FRLG

I like LG because of graphics, and that's it. I could care less about trading to RSE and/or other LGFR games

Squirtle102
14th November 2009, 1:32 AM
Which did you like better, the Originals or Leaf Green / Fire Red?
I like Leaf Green and Fire Red better. The originals do have Pokemon Yellow which you can get all of the starters. But I like the newer ones better because well there newer. Not just that fun-fact: Leaf Green specializes in better graphics because in Fire Red you can't see the Pokemon using moves. And Fire Red specializes in better Pokemon to get because you can see the moves when Pokemon use them.

Oh and by the way, I received a message from ShinyPokeHunterJack wishing us that our thread should be closed. So does anyone want to be the Moderator? We will have two of them.