PDA

View Full Version : I apologize beforehand for my inability to write brief introductions

Nagaru
29th August 2009, 7:09 AM
So, I came by to say hi. I used to have an account years ago, back when my English was pathetic, but didn't make any big friends or got to be good at anything in particular. I go at another board by the name of Tedioso (Spanish for tedious) and am obsessed with the pokémon displayed by my avatar, although I completely hate its evolved form. My username is in regards to some guy who writes interesting stories, and whose possible author avatar I identify a lot with. That said, nice to meet y'all.

swampsperts
29th August 2009, 7:14 AM
... I understood no more than 3 words of that, but anyway, welcome back!

Yonowaru in Chaos
29th August 2009, 7:17 AM
heh, Teddiursa :3

Welcome to SPPf anyway.

Kecleoshrew
15th October 2009, 11:20 AM
Welcome to SPPF (again) dude ^_^

btw, Teddiursa rocks

FireSong
15th October 2009, 1:39 PM
Welcome to the forums! ^^

That's quite a history about... err... your avvy and user name? Hehe. xD

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here. =D

Skull-Kid
15th October 2009, 1:40 PM
Welcome(back) to the forums!

Your grammar isn't important just as long as we can understand the sentence :) So you like Teddiursa? I think they're adorable and I'm a 14 year old boy :redface: Although I like Ursaring. It looks like it would own people in real life XD

Please read the rules and have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Lorde
15th October 2009, 1:42 PM
Hello. Welcome to Serebii ^_^

Have fun while you're here =^_^=

Pamizard
15th October 2009, 4:15 PM
Welcome to the serebii Family. have fun ^_^

Nagaru
16th October 2009, 6:18 PM
Seriously people, I've been welcomed enough. :D Thanks a lot, to everyone for greeting me despite my "new guy" status being kind of dead already.

Anyway, the oddly written paragraph was a sort of in-joke over my usual posting style, mostly because I thought I'd be posting in that particular way frequently. It was kind of a set up for something that, in the end, seems to not have happened (either that or I need to post more xD).

(And this grammar of mine can't be that bad, when it comes to bad grammar there are enough fanfiction and fetish sites.)

Lbsweet96
16th October 2009, 6:42 PM
Can't you be greeted one more time?
Welcome to Serebii again!

kabzy
17th October 2009, 12:00 AM
heehee, im not going to annoy you with a hi, but i must say your English sure isn't pathetic any more ;)