View Full Version : I apologize beforehand for my inability to write brief introductions

29th August 2009, 7:09 AM
So, I came by to say hi. I used to have an account years ago, back when my English was pathetic, but didn't make any big friends or got to be good at anything in particular. I go at another board by the name of Tedioso (Spanish for tedious) and am obsessed with the pokémon displayed by my avatar, although I completely hate its evolved form. My username is in regards to some guy who writes interesting stories, and whose possible author avatar I identify a lot with. That said, nice to meet y'all.

29th August 2009, 7:14 AM
... I understood no more than 3 words of that, but anyway, welcome back!

Yonowaru in Chaos
29th August 2009, 7:17 AM
heh, Teddiursa :3

Welcome to SPPf anyway.

15th October 2009, 11:20 AM
Welcome to SPPF (again) dude ^_^

btw, Teddiursa rocks

15th October 2009, 1:39 PM
Welcome to the forums! ^^

That's quite a history about... err... your avvy and user name? Hehe. xD

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here. =D

15th October 2009, 1:40 PM
Welcome(back) to the forums!

Your grammar isn't important just as long as we can understand the sentence :) So you like Teddiursa? I think they're adorable and I'm a 14 year old boy :redface: Although I like Ursaring. It looks like it would own people in real life XD

Please read the rules and have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

15th October 2009, 1:42 PM
Hello. Welcome to Serebii ^_^

Have fun while you're here =^_^=

15th October 2009, 4:15 PM
Welcome to the serebii Family. have fun ^_^

16th October 2009, 6:18 PM
Seriously people, I've been welcomed enough. :D Thanks a lot, to everyone for greeting me despite my "new guy" status being kind of dead already.

Anyway, the oddly written paragraph was a sort of in-joke over my usual posting style, mostly because I thought I'd be posting in that particular way frequently. It was kind of a set up for something that, in the end, seems to not have happened (either that or I need to post more xD).

(And this grammar of mine can't be that bad, when it comes to bad grammar there are enough fanfiction and fetish sites.)

16th October 2009, 6:42 PM
Can't you be greeted one more time?
Welcome to Serebii again!

17th October 2009, 12:00 AM
heehee, im not going to annoy you with a hi, but i must say your English sure isn't pathetic any more ;)