PDA

View Full Version : Hello

SolarPowerX
30th August 2009, 6:26 AM
I'm SolarPowerX (I know, weird name) I've been a fan of pokemon for years, since I was a kid. I've been viewing serribi for a while to understand the new gens game mechanics, but was a little too shy to join the forum.

I've read the rules twice, and I'll do my best to stay out of trouble. Thanks for reading.

Sohashi
30th August 2009, 6:45 AM
hi there i hope you have a great time on the fourms!!!!
:)

~Silver Aura~
30th August 2009, 7:45 AM
Hi welcome to Serebii. Yeah took me awhile to join too. This is the first forum I joined so I was very nervous. Anyway yeah Hope you enjoy your stay.

zandgaia
30th August 2009, 9:12 AM
I'm SolarPowerX (I know, weird name) I've been a fan of pokemon for years, since I was a kid. I've been viewing serribi for a while to understand the new gens game mechanics, but was a little too shy to join the forum.

I've read the rules twice, and I'll do my best to stay out of trouble. Thanks for reading.

Did the same. ;) except the rule reading part ^^" just stay out of trouble and you're fine. If you need help. Just click my account name and post a message.

SolarPowerX
30th August 2009, 6:01 PM
Thanks for the warm welcpme. I appreciate it.

one4all
30th August 2009, 7:34 PM
hi solarpowerX!!welcome to serebii...

-Chosen-
31st August 2009, 8:43 PM
<font color="red">hey im new here</font>

pandafoxygirl
8th September 2009, 10:29 AM
Hi SolarPowerX, welcome to the forum, it also took me a lot of time to join. I readed the rules three times already but I just can't get them inside my head ( I read them with my eyes but my brain doesn't seem it wants to join reading lol I have this a lot, that's why it takes me so long reading something, because I have to start reading it over and over lol, for example a story which has more than sixty pages or so, I began reading it more than a year ago and I'm still on page six :D ).

Skull-Kid
8th September 2009, 5:05 PM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started ;)