PDA

View Full Version : Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape Club! V.2

Shadow XD001
31st August 2009, 5:56 PM
Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape!

http://www.deviantart.com/download/127216108/The_Chimchar_Evolution_by_Dark_Infernape.jpg

So as most of you know, there was an original Chimchar evo club. I was the owner. I shared the Torpoleon account with brother and I made the club, but eventually it died. Hopefully, this club won't die and will live on for a longtime.

Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape are the Fire Type starters for the Sinnoh Region. Monferno and Infernape are dual types; which are fire/Fighting. Let's start off with a topic: Did you choose Chimchar in D/P/Pt and did you nickname it?

Time for some rules:

Rules (read before posting):
1 - ALL SerebiiForum/ Club rules apply. Read them also if you haven't done so.
2 - No One-Liners- Say something about the Chimchar line, that's not spam/one-liner!
3 - No Flamming, Trolling, Bashing, etc.
4 - PROPER GRAMMAR (if English isn't your native language that's okay, but say so) - no " i herddd u liek mudkipzzzzzzz!!!!!one!!!1111"
5 - All Fan Art must be related to the Chimchar line and say Chimchar Monferno, Infernape Club
6 - TRY to be active (not 24/7, but yeah...)
7 - Put "Blaze" in your first post
8 - No Double, Triple, etc. posting - this is against the rules and must be deleted IMMEDIATELY!
9 - 2 topics per day, the most!
10 - OBEY ALL RULES!!!
11 - DON'T ask to be Co-owner
12 - Please, please HAVE FUN!!!!!

I'll need two co-owners sometime and that will be two members who I feel are worthy of the job. DON'T ASK

Members:
Owner: Shadow XD001 - 1st Member

Banned Members:
NONE!!!

Punishments:
1 Strike
2 Strikes
3 Strikes
Week Ban
One Month Ban
One Year Ban
PERMA-BAN!!!

Topics:
Did you choose Chimchar in D/P/Pt and did you nickname it?

Shadow XD001
1st September 2009, 3:14 PM
Hooray! My club got accepted! Thanks to the mod who accepted it.

Please post in here please!

Shadow XD001
9th September 2009, 9:46 PM
Denied! Please read the rules! Those post are prohibited in this club, or the clubs section overall. Please delete your post and read the rules, since I'm gonna report your post.

t6r7
16th September 2009, 4:52 AM
Well since i chose chimchar in plat, I would like to join. Oh and "Blaze"
Did you choose Chimchar in D/P/Pt and did you nickname it?
Well, i did choose it and I nicknamed it Chim :)