PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

LadyMiir
31st August 2009, 8:42 PM
So... I'm Miir, I'm completely new to Serebii. I started loving Pokemon back in the days of the GameBoy, but only just recently got myself a DS and the 4th gen games (unfortunately my DS died recently and I can't get a new one for around a month. =( )

Favorite Pokemon: as you can see by my signature, I am a complete sucker for Fire types. Charizard, especially -shiny- Charizard, is probably my favorite of the lot-- it is the only starter I use when I play FireRed/LeafGreen on an emulator, because I don't think I could get used to using another starter in Kanto.

Looking forward to learning a lot, meeting lots of cool people and get help filling up my national dex. I am willing to help out others wherever I can (trade-based evolutions etc) Although I am not a very skilled breeder/EV trainer, so yeah... The only Pokemon I have bred on my Platinum version is Eevee, for the Eevolutions.

Cheers,
Miir

CheapChap
31st August 2009, 9:22 PM
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sorry about your DS though :/

Anyway, make sure you read the rules / stickies and feel free to PM / VM me any question.

LadyMiir
31st August 2009, 9:31 PM
I most definitely will. ^_^

The DS... *glares at it* And I was so close to finishing Platinum too. Grrr. I have faith in my Platinum team, just not in my Diamond one...

Is it okay if I add you as a friend?

pichu_power
31st August 2009, 9:33 PM
Hey, welcome to Serebii!
Well, that just sucks...I mean your DS breaking...how did it break!?

LadyMiir
31st August 2009, 9:37 PM
I got caught in a huge rainstorm over here... my backpack was advertised as waterproof. It turned out to be manufacturer's boasts. T_T

So now I am DS-less. At least my R4 card still works, because that has my save file on it...