PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

freedomfighter93
2nd September 2009, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I've got no idea what to say to introduce myself. xD

Ummm....

I've been a fan of Pokemon for around 6-ish years? I was majorly obsessed with it back in 5th grade. Then something happened and I fell out of it, other than playing it every once in a while. Now I'm back, a 16-year-old still interested in Pokemon xD I've played every game aside from the green version, platinum, diamond, and pearl. I'm currently hoping for a DS and Platinum for Christmas. But, until then, I'll have to feel like a dork. I used to be so up-to-date on Pokemon, I could tell you what level a pokemon evolved, what attacks it could learn, where you could find it, and even tell what some pokemon was just by hearing its call. I told you I was obsessed.

Now I can't remember half of that stuff. I guess I'll just have to re-learn it again.

Ummm, a little about me:

I love to write stories. I want to become a published author one day, and I've only got 2 chapters left of one of the books I want to publish.

I love drawing as well. I have an account on the popular DeviantART

I'm currently in the beginnings of a Pokemon comic that I'm making with the computer. I'm working on the sprites of the main characters at the moment. It will be called Pokemon: Midnight Rising.

I'm a junior at my local high school. I hate school as well =P

I love reading. I love listening to music.

If you hate me, I'll hate you back. I'm a great example of the phrase "Treat others the way you want to be treated." You treat me like crap, I'll make you regret it. If you're friendly to me, I'll be nice back. I could care less about anything negative you have to say about me. After all, this is the internet, and you don't even know me.

There's few ways to get me mad, but when you cross the line, you will regret it.

mattj
2nd September 2009, 1:32 AM
You treat me like crap, I'll make you regret it.

0_0

Iz scard. Plz no beet mee.

JK Nice to meet you.

ivanreal
2nd September 2009, 1:36 AM
hello freedomfighter welcome to SPPF read the rules and stay out of trouble ^.^ if you need help in anything feel free to contact me

SolarPowerX
2nd September 2009, 1:39 AM
Welcome to Serebii, I think you'll find a lot of the people here are nice, so there shouldn't be many hate wars.

freedomfighter93
2nd September 2009, 4:43 AM
I'm glad to hear from nice people. I don't mean to come off as a butt, but some other sites I've been on aren't exactly nice.

Thanks for the greetings! =)

Ampy
2nd September 2009, 4:51 AM
Hey welcome ^^, read the rules and have fun, and if you need a friend just ask :)

CRUSH10055
2nd September 2009, 5:14 AM
Welcome to Serebii.net Forums. Have Fun:)

freedomfighter93
2nd September 2009, 5:24 AM
Thanks you guys :D

Ampy
2nd September 2009, 5:27 AM
Hey, don't worry about it :), you'll find most people on here are very nice

TheSykes16
2nd September 2009, 6:12 AM
^------Lies.

Ampy
2nd September 2009, 6:17 AM
Be quite Skyesies >=D