PDA

View Full Version : My introduction. Read whoever sent bad messages to me.

Tanoby
6th September 2009, 4:19 PM
hello.

I am Tanoby.
I am new here. This my first time any forum.
I tell you, i not so good english.

I telling you because many people are sending me bad messages because my english, and i confuesed so i posting thread in wrong section.

Ok, i will try to improve english.
so hello, sppers, Hi!

SolarPowerX
6th September 2009, 8:10 PM
Welcome to the forums. Just brush up on your English a little and you'll be fine :) Oh, I just realized I'm newer than you, lol welcome anyway.

Plusle+Minun
6th September 2009, 8:17 PM
Welcome to Serebii! I suggest, if you need help, run through a spellcheck and try and not flame people.

shutup u suck u dont even know anything my story rocks even my friedns say so

Sorry if this is touchy, I suspect your friends liked it because it was in English?

I think she (Yami) wanted to give you help on how to make your story better, seeing as it's not very proficient in the fanfic rules. She's a super writer, and usually she's a lot more critical.

Intelligence
7th September 2009, 5:54 PM
Yeah, that's right, they probably said that because it's in english, plus they're your friends, they were probably being polite.

Try just writing it down as best you can, use online translators, and then ask a beta reader, or someone who speaks your language well (I'm assuming, of course, you are not from an Englsih speaking country), and ask them to help you make it better.