PDA

View Full Version : It has begun.XD

Skyler.
7th September 2009, 1:07 AM
I came.

Hi! XD My name is Skyler, I'm a girl that is 1000 years old. I'm obsessed with Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver and I can't wait for them to come to the US.n_n In fact, I might even be searching roms for days.XDD

Non Pokemon stuff about me...
I like Volleyball and baseball. They're my favorite sports. It's funny because I'm not really the "sporty" type of person. So don't expect me to do exercise everyday.

I love to talk, a lot. I'm very talkative and sometimes I don't know when to shut the fudge up, haha.^^;

My favorite color is Blue, Black and red. I don't understand how people think I'm emo just cuz' I said red and black.-_- Idiots. Red is cool, but blue is cooler. Black is just a nice color on me since I'm tan n' stuff.

I guess that's it.XD I might post a lot, it depends on the amount of work I get every day at school.n_n

CheapChap
7th September 2009, 1:09 AM
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay in here!

Don't forget to read the rules / stickies and feel free do VM / PM me any questions ^_^

rocko
7th September 2009, 1:19 AM
Welcome to the forums,i'm too lazy to type so listen to the one above me XD well enjoy your stay(now we have your soul)

Dragonphantom
7th September 2009, 1:33 AM
^

What was said above me.

SPPf now owns your soul. :3

Welcome and I really hope you enjoy your stay here :P

SolarPowerX
7th September 2009, 2:08 AM
Welcome to the forums. you seem like a lively person :)

jldr
7th September 2009, 2:24 AM
welcome to the forums

Skyler.
7th September 2009, 2:42 PM
Welcome to the forums,i'm too lazy to type so listen to the one above me XD well enjoy your stay(now we have your soul)
Noooooo.D:
Just kidding, I don't really mind my soul being owned here.XD

BynineB
7th September 2009, 2:59 PM
(hmm, isn't there a Skyler without the '.' here somewhere?) Well, anyway, welcome to hell Serebii Forums. Read the rules, and enjoy your stay.

Skyler.
7th September 2009, 3:05 PM
(hmm, isn't there a Skyler without the '.' here somewhere?) Well, anyway, welcome to hell Serebii Forums. Read the rules, and enjoy your stay.

There's another Skyler? Holy fudge! I usually put periods after my username.XD
Thanks for the welcoming though lol.

Erik Destler
7th September 2009, 3:38 PM
Hiya!
Welcome to the forums!~ :D

omg i love using n_n as a smiley as well you rock bb ☆☆☆☆☆

starliteevee
7th September 2009, 9:46 PM
Heya! Everybody's already said "Welcome" so I hope you can enjoy your time here at Serebii! (But beware, people will come and eat your soul after they've taken it)