PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everyone

Cullen
8th September 2009, 12:53 AM
Hello everyone.

My name is Cullen and I just joined your group about a week ago. I like Pokemon a lot and I hope I can be a welcome member here.

starliteevee
8th September 2009, 1:28 AM
Hi there Cullen! It's nice to have you at Serebii forums, just read the rules and enjoy yourself even though we now have your soul.

Raichu3440
10th September 2009, 8:19 PM
Hello, Cullen. Welcome to Serebii forums

Skull-Kid
10th September 2009, 9:33 PM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started

Cullen
11th September 2009, 1:36 AM
Thank you for the welcomes. And thanks for adding me as your friend, Skull-Kid. I'll be checking out all the forums here and I'm posting a Pokemon fanfic I wrote a few years ago called The Incredible Poke-Odyssey one chapter at a time. I hope you enjoy it.

Peace 2 U all. :)

Cullen

keyblade bearer 430
11th September 2009, 1:42 AM
wassup man!

i hope you have a great time in here^^ if any questions just ask me or anyone in here we'll be happy to help^^

see ya around

Crystal_Power
11th September 2009, 7:11 AM
Hey~ Welcome I hope you have a fun time here ^-^