PDA

View Full Version : You should, like, totally click here!

Action Girl
9th September 2009, 5:39 PM
Just thought I'd introduce myself ♥! Hey, guyssss. My name is Missy (or, well, it's really a nickname as old as time itself! haha) aaand I'm a total Pokemon geek. Obviously! Umm, yeah. I actually am playing Platinum right now, and I've been totally completely addicted to that recently. So, um, yeah. I don't really know what else to say, 'cause I totally fail at these kinds of things. It's a lot of pressure, you know? It's like, gotta make a good impression! But you end up being, like, totally boring. Uhhh. I love friends! I really totally want to talk to you so hit me up! Other than that, um, yeah. I think that's it. I'm really not all that smart so if I'm like "ummmmmmm wait what?" pleaseeee forgive me. Okay, I'm done now!

SolarPowerX
9th September 2009, 10:06 PM
Welcome to Serebii :) You seem like a nice person to have around.

xAngel_Of_Sorrowx
9th September 2009, 10:13 PM
Hello there Action Girl/Missy. Welcome to the forums. Have fun, make friends and i don't really know what else to say so HI!

Action Girl
9th September 2009, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the welcomes, guys :)!

foxyman1167
9th September 2009, 11:04 PM
Does Action Girl have any reference to the Action Man doll they had/have made?

XxpikapikaxX
9th September 2009, 11:15 PM
Hi and welcome to Serebii! Don't forget to read/obey the rules! And have fun! =D

XxpikapikaxX
9th September 2009, 11:16 PM
Hi and welcome to Serebii! Don't forget to read/obey the rules! And have fun! =D

javivaldez
9th September 2009, 11:27 PM
hello welcome to the forums missy

Action Girl
10th September 2009, 4:14 AM
Afraid not, foxyman. It's actually from the name of the TV Trope! I'm totally addicted to that site.

Ampy
10th September 2009, 4:27 AM
Hey, welcome to the forums. Read the rules and have fun :), and if you need a friend just ask... the only objection I have is that I'm more of an Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping fan myself :)

shiny palkia
10th September 2009, 4:48 AM
welcome... the title caught my attention so i was like OMG CLICK ITTT!!!!! xD

Jolesy
10th September 2009, 5:05 AM
Welcome to the site! There's all kinds of stuff here you'll find your way around easily. Got any questions just ask. Anybody pretty much will help around we here, we don't bite. Well some of us don't. But welcome!!!!!

Imagine
10th September 2009, 5:22 AM
Welcome to Serebii! Hope you have a good time here. (:

Skull-Kid
10th September 2009, 6:44 PM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started

Raichu3440
10th September 2009, 8:17 PM
Hello, Action Girl. Welcome to Serebii forums.

keyblade bearer 430
11th September 2009, 1:36 AM
watsuppppp!!!welcome,hello and hi!

this place is awesome thers lots you can do so you will definately be busy.you can discuss in threads or chat with friends^^(i myself chat) if u need any help im always around just ask if not im sure the others will be more than happy to!

see ya =D